Daredevil vs Master of Kung fu: Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
Originally posted by jrodslam
What was impressive about the scan you posted? He had Shang-Chi down. I dont think anything was impressive about that. Thats just me though.

jrodslam
Here we go.

Daredevil wins.

sam_drugbringer
No F****** way.

The master of the martial arts wins this.

peejayd
* is this, logical?

A > B
B > C
therefore, A > C

* hmm...

Lucid Lui
Daredevil wins 6/10 IMO.

Be a great fight though...

MERCILOUS
Shang Chi all the way. DD makes it look interesting but this one's in Chi's pocket.

joesha28
Shang chi is human so is Daredevil. I think Shang chi the 2nd best martial artist in marvel. Logan may have put down SC but logan a mutant and shang chi went head on with him.

AcousticDoc
If they fight indoors in a dark environment I'd give it to DD. Otherwise ShangChi should win it.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by joesha28
Shang chi is human so is Daredevil. I think Shang chi the 2nd best martial artist in marvel. Logan may have put down SC but logan a mutant and shang chi went head on with him.

Shang Chi might just be a human but he is capable of inhuman things threw the manipulation of chi.

Originally posted by AcousticDoc
If they fight indoors in a dark environment I'd give it to DD. Otherwise ShangChi should win it.

Nah, not even then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.