Dr. Doom & Colossus vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Colossus and Doom have one month of prep to fight all of these guys at the same time. JLA have three days.

JLA:

Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
Wonder Woman
Batman
Superman
Superboy
Supergirl

sam_drugbringer
Alan Scott can eaislt kick their asses.

DrDoom101
Heres my plan:

Ask galactus if i could have his DNA, clone him, but some popcorn and root beer (tell me which soda you prefer, bub) and maybe some wine. then we have galactus fighting them while we enjoy the show.

Ultimate Hulk43
JLA wins...easily.

DrDoom101
rage, we're losing votes. RAGE!!! WHERE ARE U???

sam_drugbringer
FOOL! Onlt starlin thanos can clone Galactus!

Ultimate Hulk43
Superman alone could beat Dr.Doom and Colossus,he could even beat them both at the same time.

DrDoom101
we have one month of prep.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DrDoom101
we have one month of prep.

We.... laughing out loud

Since when is Alan (or Supergirl/boy) in the JLA?

spetznaz
Colossus and Doom have one month of prep to fight all of these guys at the same time. JLA have three days.

JLA:

Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
Wonder Woman
Batman
Superman
Superboy
Supergirl

Alan Scott is not a JLAer.
Neither is Kon-El (Superboy) or Kara (SGirl).

Anyways, this 'JLA' wins all the same.

Swanky-Tuna
I have the plan. Colossus will spend his month training. Doom will spend his month formulating a chemical that will enhance Colossus powers a hundred fold. After Colossus has been injected, Doom will send him in alone. When Colossus transforms he will find out Doom has actually turned him into a giant bomb which he will know when he explodes.

eleveninches
JLA wins

NoFate007
JLA easily wins. Supergirl alone could destroy Colossus, and Batman has 3 days of prep, while Doom would have to take on all of those? No way. Batman's prep weakens Doom's defenses, and the Supers, GL and so forth just destroy him in a team-up.

RAGE17
rage, we're losing votes. RAGE!!! WHERE ARE U???

having sex......

sam_drugbringer
Gee, this board is so classy.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by spetznaz
Alan Scott is not a JLAer.
Neither is Kon-El (Superboy) or Kara (SGirl).

Anyways, this 'JLA' wins all the same.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
We.... laughing out loud

Since when is Alan (or Supergirl/boy) in the JLA?

oops, i spent a lot of time making the team that i got confused. sorry, Dr. Doom and Colossus vs. DC

JediMasterLuke5
this is so unfair. Superman or Supergirl could take them by theirself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.