Venom/Carnage/Electro vs. Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Venom went one-on-one with Juggs. So what about this matchup?

Ultimate Hulk43
I think Venom alone would beat the Grey Hulk.

scotsmn
Don't forget how clever Gray Hulk is... not to mention he's no slouch in the strength dept.

Ultimate Hulk43
Neither is Venom and I believe that Venom is faster than the Grey ulk too.If Venom plays his cards right and doesn't try to go into an all out brawl with the Hulk he could win.

scotsmn
Venom already went up against Banner Hulk and didn't even phase him. Thunderclap owned the symbiote.

Ultimate Hulk43
I never read that comic book.

Do you have a picture?I'm not saying I don't believe you,I just want to see Venom get pwned for once. big grin

DigiMark007
Way too much respect for Venom. This is still the guy who trades blows with Spider-Man. Hulk is capable of competing on a cosmic level....even if it isn't Savage Green Hulk.

scotsmn
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I never read that comic book.

Do you have a picture?I'm not saying I don't believe you,I just want to see Venom get pwned for once. big grin

Sorry man I don't own it. I THINK it was on these forums but I could be wrong.

Venom tried webbing him up and he was swatted away.. then he tried something else I can't remember and was swatted away. Finally Hulk just thunderclapped and said something about staying out of the way while he continued on his way. I don't think Hulk ever even stopped to fight... he was on his way somewhere and kept walking. Venom was left on the floor with his symbiote melting off of his body from the clap.

scotsmn
Could have happened in this comic

DrDoom101
This is all three vs. Grey Hulk, remember that. i still say grey hulk prevails

scotsmn
Originally posted by DrDoom101
This is all three vs. Grey Hulk, remember that. i still say grey hulk prevails

Agreed, thunderclap takes 2 out right at the start.

DrDoom101
yeah.

Beyonder
Originally posted by scotsmn
Agreed, thunderclap takes 2 out right at the start.

Maybe Venom, but Carnage isn't going down. He's more resistant to sonic than Venom.

jinzin
Originally posted by scotsmn
Sorry man I don't own it. I THINK it was on these forums but I could be wrong.

Venom tried webbing him up and he was swatted away.. then he tried something else I can't remember and was swatted away. Finally Hulk just thunderclapped and said something about staying out of the way while he continued on his way. I don't think Hulk ever even stopped to fight... he was on his way somewhere and kept walking. Venom was left on the floor with his symbiote melting off of his body from the clap.

actually venom webbed the shit out of hulk and bounded around him a little bit.. hulk hit him a ouple of times and venom wasn't phased..

than hulk suddenly "rememebred" what the symbiotes weakness was... how so? don't ask me.. I think that particular scene was a load and a half.. yeah hulk just suddenly "remembers" venom's weakness? pffft.. whatever.... anyways hulk uses several thunderclaps.. venom gets really pissed and starts threatening to kill hulk for that but before they continure to fight.. they decide to resolve their differences first instead.. and then they join forces..

against grey hulk.. venom (especially current version) is going to be a handful and a half.. adding in electro and caranage is simply overkill..

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Way too much respect for Venom. This is still the guy who trades blows with Spider-Man. Hulk is capable of competing on a cosmic level....even if it isn't Savage Green Hulk.

first off.. venom does trade blows with spiderman yes.. but spiderman's "blows" are literally so ineffective that spiderman alwayshas to resort to taking down venom through a weapon, a plan, help, or a plot device.... every time they throw down fisticuffs venom mocks spiderman the whole time while simultaniously beating him into the ground.

other hulks may be able to compete at cosmic levels.. grey hulk isn't one of them.. he proved that when he fought cosmic spiderman..lol.. j/k.

long pig
Electro has K.O'd She-Hulk with one blast, what's Grey Hulk's durability compared to She-Hulk?

scotsmn
Originally posted by jinzin
actually venom webbed the shit out of hulk and bounded around him a little bit.. hulk hit him a ouple of times and venom wasn't phased..

than hulk suddenly "rememebred" what the symbiotes weakness was... how so? don't ask me.. I think that particular scene was a load and a half.. yeah hulk just suddenly "remembers" venom's weakness? pffft.. whatever.... anyways hulk uses several thunderclaps.. venom gets really pissed and starts threatening to kill hulk for that but before they continure to fight.. they decide to resolve their differences first instead.. and then they join forces..

against grey hulk.. venom (especially current version) is going to be a handful and a half.. adding in electro and caranage is simply overkill..

first off.. venom does trade blows with spiderman yes.. but spiderman's "blows" are literally so ineffective that spiderman alwayshas to resort to taking down venom through a weapon, a plan, help, or a plot device.... every time they throw down fisticuffs venom mocks spiderman the whole time while simultaniously beating him into the ground.

other hulks may be able to compete at cosmic levels.. grey hulk isn't one of them.. he proved that when he fought cosmic spiderman..lol.. j/k.

That doesn't sound like the issue I read. We must be talking about different fights. Wish I could find it

scotsmn
BTW I was just searching for the comic and ran across this thread. Check out the Venom/Carnage art... damn.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t294195.html

spiderman44
uh hulk looses cuzz there r to many people

Wynndar
U people sleep on Grey Hulk. The idea that he was inferior to the other Hulks was a theme, a myth....it was just a funny cliche that was frequently mentioned in his comic. All that people had to do is mention green Hulk and Fixit's anger and strength would go through the roof and he would kick @ss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.