SCrewed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
im ment to be in college like NOW but i have just had a full blown argurement with my mum ..... and dont kno what to do its gonna take me 40 minutes to walk up there so im gonna be late any way but whats my excuse i cant tell them that i had an arguement cuz i'll just get a bolloKin lil help peps wink

BadKitty
don't offer them a excuse..just look like it's the end of the world so they won't want to know any way.

ladygrim
i look like i was in a fight i have big red/puffy eyes from crying

Ms Flower
I was late for work one day after a fight with my ex...red puffy eyes from crying...was fine till someone asked if I was ok then I cried more and they sent me home for the day.

BakaXero
can the excuse be so bizarre and outragously unlikely and yet possible they no one would be able to comment?

_Sanctuary_
Just count up to 20, clean your self up AND RUN LIKE YOU'VE NEVER RUN BEFORE

BadKitty
Originally posted by BakaXero
can the excuse be so bizarre and outragously unlikely and yet possible they no one would be able to comment? hey thats not bad either wink

ladygrim
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Just count up to 20, clean your self up AND RUN LIKE YOU'VE NEVER RUN BEFORE

could do but id probably drop dead when i get there ....im not very fit lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

_Sanctuary_
laughing out loud Apologise to your mum? I don't know.. What happened in the arguemment?

ladygrim
im not sure myself she started being arsey with me i said something a she was blaming for allsorts of things whcih PIzed me off

BakaXero
Originally posted by ladygrim
im not sure myself she started being arsey with me i said something a she was blaming for allsorts of things whcih PIzed me off
parents do that sometimes.
they're pretty random with these things.
my dad once woke me up in the early hours of the morning just to tell me off. messed

_Sanctuary_
laughing out loud

BakaXero
yes very funny... till it happens to you

Ms Flower
that isnt funny, my mom has done the same to me.

_Sanctuary_
You mean your parents wake up in the middle of the night to tell you off ?

BakaXero
parents... cant live them, something something without them. i dont know. i got mixed feelings about the second part.

_Sanctuary_
The second part of what? no expression

Ms Flower
You mean your parents wake up in the middle of the night to tell you off ? yes she has among other things she would wake me for, but that was years ago. Im 31 now. she tries it now and she wont like me anymore. erm

BakaXero
The second part of what? no expression
of what i said.

fini
OMG, when my parents are in the country, I always go to work late, since its only in the morning MY FATHEr finds the time to talk to me, since he spends the rest of his time here out with his friends.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
GALLOPing OFF the glarden choice meats leftovers and all the ribald fruit that sat too long in the sun. Take off your eye's balls and start floating on the flower bloom/leaf floating fall. Time to take back what was once irregular for the recipe for disaster is inserted into the space that crooked the tree.

nitro-swicked
just skip college erm

ladygrim
i made it wink

well first i decided to go in to college after break -10-30 and the teacher just told me what i missed do question of why/what/how

second 4-30 my MUM picks me up from college jolly as ..... which was quite scary and not a word of this mornign

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.