5 groups of 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stryfe
The Thing & Dare Devil v.s. Colossus & Night Crawler v.s. Captain America & Elektra v.s Rhino & Kitty Pryde v.s. Luke Cage & Marrow (with Wolverine, Thor, and Doctor Doom as guest commentators)

In an arena with cement blocks to hide behind and large columns to use in anyway needed. A large energy shield has been cpnstructed by Thor's god powers and Doom's technology. Doombots scan the area outside the shield just in case. If they still escape Wolverine will hunt them down and kill them himself.

Who wins in this all out brawl?

BobbyD
Aye, too much to think about, Rookie...simplify it a little. wink

Metalmanx
Luke Cage and Marrow are the first to go, sadly.

Then Captain America and Elektra.

Then Thing and Daredevil (not so much that they would go down before the next two teams, but that there's really nothing they can do).

And now, this comes down to two teams. Colossus/Nightcrawler and Rhino/Kitty.

The physical battle isn't even really that important here, especially since Colossus can wipe the floor ten times over with Rhino's hide. And since Kitty can mess Colossus up as well (phasing him into something for example ).

But the real fight here is between Nightcrawler and Kitty. Kitty has the potential to win this whole thing on her own really. While Nightcrawler actually has the exact same potential, depending on how fast he moves and how well he plans his attacks. Since Kitty can pretty much always be intangible, however, I'm not too certain as to how Nightcrawler could win. Though, if Nightcrawler always knows where she is, then he can avoid her as well. If Kitty somehow sneaks up on Kurt however, he might not be able to react fast enough.

Although, upon further thought, he just might be able to notice himself phasing through something in time to teleport. And, if Kitty is touching him in order to phase, I honestly don't know what would happen to her. Cuz in a way, she is in "contact" with him at the time, so he might be able to teleport her as well. Not that it'll do any good, however, since she can basically walk on air. Any height that Kurt decides to port her to would be pretty futile. She could just float back down.

So, there's the potential of a stalemate here between these two.

But, if I have to choose, I'd give Kitty 6/10.

So, therefore, Rhino and Kitty win this. JUST barely.

StyleTime
This is basically Nightcrawler and Collossus vs Kitty. Due to Kitty's phasing abilties, she won't be hurt by either one. Colossus looses quickly to Kitty. Nightcrawler, however, will never be touched by Shadowcat because he'll just continue teleporting.

It will be a draw between Nightcrawler and Kitty.

Nightcrawler/Colossus & Rhino/Kitty(only due to Kitty) draw everytime.

Metalmanx
I wanna change my vote ratio just slightly. Just to show how little the difference is between either Nightcrawler or Kitty winning.

Kitty wins 5.6/10. That JUST makes it the majority. That's how close that fight would be.

That, or stalemate, like I said earlier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.