Live debate (West Wing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
If any of you are West Wing fans, or were fortunate enough to catch the live episode of Jimmy Smitts and Alan Alda fighting for their cause this past Sunday, then you too were truly intrigued by what was taking place in front of you.

I think that all future presidential debates should be done in this manner. After all, a debate is a debate.

Any fans out there? Do you agree with me?

KharmaDog
Yes, I am sure the whitehouse is only too interested in reestablishing their entire code of conduct and operations due to the influence of a network t.v. program.

BobbyD
Kharmadog, all sarcasm aside, did you watch the episode?

KharmaDog
No I did not, I find actual politics far more interesting (and frustrating) than fictional politics.

BobbyD
I take it then you would not be in favor of the format that was shown. Yeah, politics is one of those areas where I have an interest, however I don't think I'm as passionate about it as you are. Nonetheless, it was very intriguing...you may have found it interesting, despite it being fictitious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.