God is the worst sinner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

7thfinger
My entire life has been exhausted in the exploration of the bible and i have never seen where God ever claimed to be righteous without being evil,not even the prophets and the messengers ever said that God is righteous,perfect,holy and unchanging but,the religious leaders of these days who are anxious of enriching their pocket through the superstition of the church members will tell you that God is righteous without being evil in order to keep the unlearned in darkness so as to continue with their looting.
Quickly go to these portions of the bible.Isaiah 45:7,Jeremiah 20:7,Amos 3:6,Lamentation 3:38,Lamentation 3:33,Ecclesiates 1:12-13,Ecclesiastes 7:14,Ecclesiates 9:1-3 compare Ezekiel 21:1-4,Ruth 1:19-21,Gen. 30:1-2,Exudos 4:10-11,1 Samuel 2:6-7,1 Samuel 16:14-16,1Kings 22:19-23,2 Samuel 24:1-17,Job 10:2-8,Job 9:17-24,Job 12:16-25,Job 42:11 etc.
I will make man in my image and after my likeness so declared our God,do you know the meaning?You are exactly like God in every respect.....you can't believe it,it is alarming,mind-boggling yet,it remains the only truth that can bring man back to himself.
And the bible said:"a good tree cannot bear forth evil fruit"who lied to you that God is good?How then did he beget Adam or Lucipher evil in contrary to matthew 7:17-20.IT IS A LIE!
Whatever that befalls us as sinners befalls God also,this will be fully discussed in my lecture titled:THE ORIGINATOR OF SIN.

Yours Everlasting,

Saint Achiyah.

Dordaness
why the hell would i own a bible? religion is a waste of space. i wanna kill it dig it up and do it again.

The Ones
laughing Gods not real

eggmayo
It's because Christianity is obviously full of holes, genius.

Shakyamunison
We are God and we are all things. Some of us are evil and some of us are good. However, there is a connection in each of us that is both good and evil and nether.

Atlantis001

xyz jedi
bible=bullshit

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by xyz jedi
bible=bullshit

I agree but there is truth in the bible. Do not through a good book out into the trash because some people do not understand it's purpose and step on others.

Did I say that right. Sometimes I have a hard time getting my thoughts together. embarrasment

debbiejo
There is some wisdom in there....But many contradictions also...Jesus had some good wisdom I think.

Da preacher
Religion=Trash

crimsonphoenix
God(if there really is one) is just a normal person. He makes mistakes like the rest of us. Thats why there wont be peace on earth. Everyone has a good/evil side. There is also going to be love/hate. No one is perfect.

Yeah i know i was kinda rambling...............

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Da preacher
Religion=Trash

You didn't want to talk about religion in the GF, but come here and post this. Hay! lets talk about religion. big grin

mr.smiley
Originally posted by 7thfinger
My entire life has been exhausted in the exploration of the bible and i have never seen where God ever claimed to be righteous without being evil,not even the prophets and the messengers ever said that God is righteous,perfect,holy and unchanging but,the religious leaders of these days who are anxious of enriching their pocket through the superstition of the church members will tell you that God is righteous without being evil in order to keep the unlearned in darkness so as to continue with their looting.
Quickly go to these portions of the bible.Isaiah 45:7,Jeremiah 20:7,Amos 3:6,Lamentation 3:38,Lamentation 3:33,Ecclesiates 1:12-13,Ecclesiastes 7:14,Ecclesiates 9:1-3 compare Ezekiel 21:1-4,Ruth 1:19-21,Gen. 30:1-2,Exudos 4:10-11,1 Samuel 2:6-7,1 Samuel 16:14-16,1Kings 22:19-23,2 Samuel 24:1-17,Job 10:2-8,Job 9:17-24,Job 12:16-25,Job 42:11 etc.
I will make man in my image and after my likeness so declared our God,do you know the meaning?You are exactly like God in every respect.....you can't believe it,it is alarming,mind-boggling yet,it remains the only truth that can bring man back to himself.
And the bible said:"a good tree cannot bear forth evil fruit"who lied to you that God is good?How then did he beget Adam or Lucipher evil in contrary to matthew 7:17-20.IT IS A LIE!
Whatever that befalls us as sinners befalls God also,this will be fully discussed in my lecture titled:THE ORIGINATOR OF SIN.

Yours Everlasting,

Saint Achiyah.

I suggest reading outside the Bible.If you only read the Bible and try to make sense of it you'll spend a lot of energy focusing on useless things.I had a lot of these common questions when I was younger,but now that i've actualy read more into other religons and history and philosophy,some questions that used to tease my brain are now laughable.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I suggest reading outside the Bible.If you only read the Bible and try to make sense of it you'll spend a lot of energy focusing on useless things.I had a lot of these common questions when I was younger,but now that i've actualy read more into other religons and history and philosophy,some questions that used to tease my brain are now laughable.

Most Christians are warned about reading anything but the bible and Christian books.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Most Christians are warned about reading anything but the bible and Christian books.

Very very true, and in the Catholic church it's considered a sin to attend another denominational church...

But definitely it's always taught to not look outside your faith, and if you do will be tempted by satan....And if you even think to look, then that's satan tempting you...But once you do look outside suddenly your eyes are opened....Amazing, quite amazing.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Very very true, and in the Catholic church it's considered a sin to attend another denominational church...

But definitely it's always taught to not look outside your faith, and if you do will be tempted by satan....And if you even think to look, then that's satan tempting you...But once you do look outside suddenly your eyes are opened....Amazing, quite amazing.

And then you become a heretic. eek! laughing

Scoobless
think of it this way... if a man came up to you and said:

"do this (whatever) or i'll lock you away forever, listen only to me or i'll lock you away forever, don't do that or i'll lock you away forever, read only this or i'll lock you away forever, go only here or i'll lock you away forever, etc, etc...."

would you think he was righteous? good? semi-decent? .... GODLY?

if it's considered bad, or even "EVIL", for a person to do these things.... why should we consider it to be cool for the (allegedly) most righteous being in the universe to do exactly the same... if not worse???

TwisterGameX
It's funny how theres more people that don't believe in God that are in the damn RELIGION forum.

no expression

Scoobless
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
It's funny how theres more people that don't believe in God that are in the damn RELIGION forum.

I think you're looking for the sycophant forum, you do realise that a debate requires at least two points of view... don't you?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Scoobless
I think you're looking for the sycophant forum, you do realise that a debate requires at least two points of view... don't you?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

no expression

Scoobless
no expression

lol... i'm not going to keep this up over two threads

laughing out loud

but you have to accept that there are a lot of people who wont share your beliefs or morals... and they have a right to voice their opinion

Shakyamunison
no expression

You don't say.

laughing

mr.smiley
I belive in a God but my idea of God is a lot different than that of a Christian God.I think most people don't belive in a Christian God and therefore belive their is no God.Instead I suggest at least reading into other religons take on God (or multiple Gods).

Shakyamunison
I belive in a God but my idea of God is a lot different than that of a Christian God.I think most people don't belive in a Christian God and therefore belive their is no God.Instead I suggest at least reading into other religons take on God (or multiple Gods).

Is your belief of God similar to mine?

Scoobless

i suggest holding on to your own beliefs and not let organised religion influence you in any way

i have my beliefs and morals, they don't strictly confirm to any religion that i am aware of... and if i find out they do i still wouldn't join

i don't need a system to tell me me views are right or wrong

Shakyamunison
i suggest holding on to your own beliefs and not let organised religion influence you in any way

i have my beliefs and morals, they don't strictly confirm to any religion that i am aware of... and if i find out they do i still wouldn't join

i don't need a system to tell me me views are right or wrong

Your understanding of a religion is based on the Christian religion, and I agree with you on that point. But religions like Buddhism, are not like that. No one tells what to do, we simple love one another, and wish to practice our Buddhism together, nothing more.

Scoobless
Your understanding of a religion is based on the Christian religion, and I agree with you on that point. But religions like Buddhism, are not like that. No one tells what to do, we simple love one another, and wish to practice our Buddhism together, nothing more.

that's fine... but i doubt i'd completely agree with every aspect of it (Buddhists are vegetarian... right?)

Shakyamunison
that's fine... but i doubt i'd completely agree with every aspect of it (Buddhists are vegetarian... right?)

No, I had pork tonight. big grin

I believe that inside of every person is a Buddha nature. This nature is the same for all people and that is what is driving you to be yourself. I am much older than you, and that nature now is driving me to help others. We are at different places on the same road.

Scoobless
I am much older than

how can you be sure?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
how can you be sure?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am not sure. You sound (read) like a younger person. Don't I sound older?

Scoobless
I am not sure. You sound (read) like a younger person. Don't I sound older?

not really, you just sound like you're of a different belief

how old are you then?

smile

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by Dordaness
why the hell would i own a bible? religion is a waste of space. i wanna kill it dig it up and do it again.
Please, it will be appreciated if you don't speak in such a self-centered way.

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by The Ones
laughing Gods not real
What makes you think that?

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by xyz jedi
bible=bullshit
People like you = Assumed to be full of bullshit.

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by Da preacher
Religion=Trash
People like you = Assumed to be full of trash.

jnr hiphop
think of it this way... if a man came up to you and said:

"do this (whatever) or i'll lock you away forever, listen only to me or i'll lock you away forever, don't do that or i'll lock you away forever, read only this or i'll lock you away forever, go only here or i'll lock you away forever, etc, etc...."

would you think he was righteous? good? semi-decent? .... GODLY?

if it's considered bad, or even "EVIL", for a person to do these things.... why should we consider it to be cool for the (allegedly) most righteous being in the universe to do exactly the same... if not worse???
I assume you're talking about God. What makes you think that he's like that?

jnr hiphop

Yours Everlasting,

Saint Achiyah.
I'm lost. I'm quite tired right now. I didn't read your post as carefully as others, and I also didn't read all those passages. You might as well know more of the bible than me, but I believe that you have a simple misunderstanding. I also presume that you've chosen some of the verses which makes it all seem negative to prove a whole point.
Like I said, I'm gonna go off soon for some rest, I'm not in the mood for anything at the moment. If I have had any misunderstanding, I apologize.

debbiejo
Shaky you had pork... eek! ....Worms....Ewwww.

As for the topic..God being a sinner......Sin is only a word for bad choices..so yes we all make bad choices..And since I believe we are all parts of this entity, yes...we are the worst sinners...yet we still are a poker hand of royal Flushes....

Scoobless
Originally posted by jnr hiphop
I assume you're talking about God. What makes you think that he's like that?

i never said i thought that God was like that.... that's just how the church represents him/her/it

Chaosbark

Yours Everlasting,

Saint Achiyah.
Scrutinizing over a solitary faith then coming to the conclusion that God is the worst sinner would simply be a slap in the face. If you really must be begrudging about this then go over ever other faith along with Christianity. People could agree with you or not that's a simple choice but you simply go along one religion that others may not go by. So, if you were expecting an agreement on the matter then you will most likely impose more arguments. Yet, discussion is discussion so I shouldn't really be saying any thing. God could be defined in many ways as you chose to define him as only one.

lil bitchiness

Yours Everlasting,

Saint Achiyah.

And I'll say it again -

Why is your experience of God limited to a particular religion?

debbiejo
^ yes, it shouldn't be.....what we all call god is much bigger, broader...not limited to a time period of speaking or just one belief system..

lil bitchiness
^ yes, it shouldn't be.....what we all call god is much bigger, broader...not limited to a time period of speaking or just one belief system..

Well said. thumb up

Someone once told me that his relationship with God, or the Spirit, or higher being, whatever it might be is his own, personal, and it does not require governing by any particular religion.

Scoobless

To some it is.... some religions tell you to denounce other religions

Another reason for why I disagree with organised religion

If you have faith... then just have it, no reason to join a club or degrade others because of it

Shakyamunison
To some it is.... some religions tell you to denounce other religions

Another reason for why I disagree with organised religion

If you have faith... then just have it, no reason to join a club or degrade others because of it

Very true... the only reason I can think of being in an organized religion is; you like the people. That is way I am were I am in life. I am a member of SGI and so far every member I have meet are wonderful people. But never slander anyone for what they believe, you don't know their life. big grin

Am I chanting spam again? laughing I miss finti.

Koala MeatPie

Yours Everlasting,

Saint Achiyah.

I Love you man.

jnr hiphop
i never said i thought that God was like that.... that's just how the church represents him/her/it
Hmm... "The church"?

Clone-Commander
listen up chaps, I dont mean to bust all you athiests bubbles, but God is real, doesnt mean Jesus or Allah, it means God. You pick a path, your on it, not skipping through the woods with the big bad wolf dead. You make the wrong choice, your screwed. If you believe in reincarnation, then you will be back, no problems right? If you believe in God, reincarnations gonna happen anyways, right? believe in Him and you might go to heaven, or your gonna be back on Earth. If you pick the God path then you are gonna be in some sweet, honeymilk money there pal. But if you believe in reeincarnation, then you might be back or your gonna burn in hell, $#@%^!. You want that to happen? Will you take that risk? I leave you to your choices... dont bother telling me,

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Clone-Commander
listen up chaps, I dont mean to bust all you athiests bubbles, but God is real, doesnt mean Jesus or Allah, it means God. You pick a path, your on it, not skipping through the woods with the big bad wolf dead. You make the wrong choice, your screwed. If you believe in reincarnation, then you will be back, no problems right? If you believe in God, reincarnations gonna happen anyways, right? believe in Him and you might go to heaven, or your gonna be back on Earth. If you pick the God path then you are gonna be in some sweet, honeymilk money there pal. But if you believe in reeincarnation, then you might be back or your gonna burn in hell, $#@%^!. You want that to happen? Will you take that risk? I leave you to your choices... dont bother telling me,

There is no hell that we go to after death. There is no path, and God is not anything like what you have said. There are no bubbles to burst. The truth goes like this; every thing you or I know is false.

debbiejo
I tend to think of like this "we are all one"...all inclusive with "The source" and with each other.

HairyPooper
The Bible is a book that has to be read from the spirit and prayed over. It is a spiritual book given by God. If such is not done and if a person does not know Jesus, of course that person will not understand what it is saying. It makes perfect sense to me and I believe every word in it.

Blessed are those who are not offended in Me. ---Jesus

HairyPooper
God sent Jesus to save us from our sins. Jesus shed His Blood and died on the cross and rose from the dead. Some day He is coming back and will punish the wicked for their sins. He is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

HairyPooper
There are times in the Old Testament where God harshly judges the people in His wrath.

At first glance and taken out of context it appears as though God is some insane jerk.

Well this is how things went

The people sinned greatly.
God sent prophet(s) to warn them to turn from the sins or they would be punished.
They kept sinning.
God kept sending prophets day and night warning them constantly for many years.
Still they kept sinning, ignoring the prophets and even jailing and killing them.
Still God sent prophets.
Still the people sinned knowing they were doing wrong, but not caring.
Then as God kept warning them that if they kept sinning, they would be judged, then they were judged.
God punished them for their sins.
But it doesnt end there.
They cry out to God and God delivered them. He sent people to help them.
But then they would sin again and He would punish them.
But each time they cried out to God, He sent someone to deliver them no matter how many times they sinned.
Now far as Isaiah 45:7. The evil there refers not to sin but to God sending calamities on earth to punish evil doers.
Ive read the Bible at least 5 times all the way through not skipping a thing. If a person reads in context of all the episodes of the wrath of God, then they will realize that God did what was just (but only that if they are of the Spirit and not of Satan.)

HairyPooper
Further take the book of Jonah, God sent Jonah to Ninevah to warn the people that their city would perish unless they repented. First time Jonah didnt go cause those people were so evil and so wicked and didnt like the Jews. But the second time he went after being spit out by a big fish. He went there and warned the people. The king and everyone fasted and wore sackcloth and no one ate or drank not even the animals. They repented and mourned greatly for their sins. What happened?Did God blast their butts anyways cause He is this big Jerk in the sky who gets pleasure out of torturing the wicked? Did He laugh in their face and say, Ha ha ha! Im gonna punish you sinners anyway cause Im a big jerk! ha ha ha!No.Instead He looked down with compassion and great mercy. He saw their hearts were repentant and sorry. He turned from His great wrath (like many other times that are so often overlooked). He turned from His wrath and didn't punish them. Their city was spared. They were very wicked people, but because they repented, they were spared. Not one of them perished. Now Jonah was just livid. He wanted God to hurt them. He could hardly wait to see the judgment on them. He wanted them dead. But when God didnt do anything, Jonah was just full of anger. God sent a plant to shade him and then sent a worm to destroy it. Jonah was mad and wish he could die just cause of the plant being destroyed.God was teaching him a lesson. He cared about that plant so much but yet for those humans he didnt even care at all. How much more did God care for those humans who didnt have enough sense to tell their right from their left? So many will read the Bible just to find wrong things in it. They pick out verses and instead of praying over it and reading it all in context, they pick out little verses here and there to try to destroy it. Yet it lives on.

This is a book of here a little and there a little.

debbiejo
Originally posted by HairyPooper
The Bible is a book that has to be read from the spirit and prayed over. It is a spiritual book given by God. If such is not done and if a person does not know Jesus, of course that person will not understand what it is saying. It makes perfect sense to me and I believe every word in it.

Blessed are those who are not offended in Me. ---Jesus

You do not know it was given by god first of all. And it's not really a spiritual book, but more a book of rules interpreted differently by different denominations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.