Long time no speak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WillUEvrGiv^
Hi again wink !

a1hsauce
confused you are....

WillUEvrGiv^
back again

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by WillUEvrGiv^
back again

Finally, damn. I've been waiting for like, EVER. no expression

WillUEvrGiv^
Lol. Is Lance Windu still here?

-Tired Hiker-
Lol. Is Lance Windu still here?

Yeah, of course.

WillUEvrGiv^
Lol do you really remember me?

-Tired Hiker-
Lol do you really remember me?

Honestly, the name rings a bell. But I don't remember any instances or particular things or occurances in particular. You seem cool.

WillUEvrGiv^
Lance made up the name... but I don't remember when blink ... I also forget what my old name was this was before you had the optionto change it so I had to ask Raz

-Tired Hiker-
Lance made up the name... but I don't remember when blink ... I also forget what my old name was this was before you had the optionto change it so I had to ask Raz
The first time I ever joined here, I used my real first and last name as my username. This was like my first forum I ever joined, so I didn't know any better. laughing I had the mods change it as well.

How did Lance come up with that name??

WillUEvrGiv^
Hmm I don't remember I think it was because there was an MSN topic where you posted your hotmail/MSN address so people added me.
I think I talked to Lance on there and it was Will You Evr Giv Up or something I just shortened it a little but I rarely use this name anymore sad since I've been Online Gaming recently until now and I'm back to forums. smile

-Tired Hiker-
Hmm I don't remember I think it was because there was an MSN topic where you posted your hotmail/MSN address so people added me.
I think I talked to Lance on there and it was Will You Evr Giv Up or something I just shortened it a little but I rarely use this name anymore sad since I've been Online Gaming recently until now and I'm back to forums. smile

Dude, this all rings a bell . . . what was your original name?? eek!

WillUEvrGiv^
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Dude, this all rings a bell . . . what was your original name?? eek! Probably Willb3. Wouldn't have been my name I use a lot now which is Zarlorn too long ago for that... Hmm there is one more possibility, it could have been Banjotooiewill or something but that is waaaay long ago.

-Tired Hiker-
Probably Willb3. Wouldn't have been my name I use a lot now which is Zarlorn too long ago for that... Hmm there is one more possibility, it could have been Banjotooiewill or something but that is waaaay long ago.

So, did we get along? You and me? confused

WillUEvrGiv^
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
So, did we get along? You and me? confused
I guess so smile I recognise your name does it still ring a bell sad confused

-Tired Hiker-
I guess so smile I recognise your name does it still ring a bell sad confused

No, seriously, it does.

WillUEvrGiv^
Thats cool. So I guess I'll post on here a bit more from now on!

-Tired Hiker-
Thats cool. So I guess I'll post on here a bit more from now on!

Dude, you better. Cuz this is like the most cutting edge place on Earth. I heard that Brad Pitt is actually Raz, eating a blue Hershey bar! eek!

I crossed threads!! eek!

WillUEvrGiv^
Wooow! That means that Brad Pitt is Raz which means Raz is computer generated which means the admins an imposter which means who's the real admin? Which means...

THE SEARCH BEGINS!

-Tired Hiker-
Wooow! That means that Brad Pitt is Raz which means Raz is computer generated which means the admins an imposter which means who's the real admin? Which means...

THE SEARCH BEGINS!

This should be the plot of the next Warshowski brothers movie, those matrix guys or whatever they are named. Well hey, it's been fun. I'm about to say good night in that other thread . .. . .

WillUEvrGiv^
It's 14:47 here smile I has been fun see you tomorrow then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.