Paris Riots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da preacher
What do you think about it?

botankus
Who's rioting and what is it for?

KharmaDog
I think that chick is totally outta control.

Shakyamunison
Is it the beginning of a war in Europe?

Raven Guardia
I think if the French government wouldn't tighten up security it wouldn't happen as much. They are really loose about who can come into their country compared to other places. If they would crack down a bit I think they would be able to stop some of these things from happening or at least have a little control over it. But as we all seen from history France never finishes what they start erm so either way they would pull in another country for help.

botankus
Who's fighting whom? Did another country invade France?

Raven Guardia
There are fires and stuff in Paris, Arabs are coming into France and starting hell. At least thats what I heard.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
There are fires and stuff in Paris, Arabs are coming into France and starting hell. At least thats what I heard.

And where did you get that bit of information? Way to spread the misinformation.

Don't make this an anti muslim thread.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Who's fighting whom? Did another country invade France?

We are innocent.

Shakyamunison
I have heard that it is spreading into other countries, like Germany.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I have heard that it is spreading into other countries, like Germany.

Hmm...I haven't heard that....will have to check.

Storm
It all started with the death of two boys who were electrocuted when they climbed into an electrical station.
Reports say the boys were trying to evade police, but local officials deny they were being chased when they died.

Unrest quickly spread to other parts of the city, mainly poor, run-down suburbs with large African and Arab migrant communities. Within days, the violence had spread to other towns and cities across France.

Timeline: French riots

botankus
Originally posted by KharmaDog

How about an anti-deliquent thread? I love those!

Raven Guardia
And where did you get that bit of information? Way to spread the misinformation.

hello, my neighbor went to France on Vacation. she told me about it the other day. And why don't you leave me the hell alone. It seems no matter what I post you always have to criticize me. Whether I be right or wrong. you always got to give me a hard time. Frankly I am getting sick of it so knock it off.

Shakyamunison
Here is a link to a news report on the topic.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,174868,00.html

Da preacher
The point is they're revolting for no apparent reason.
This night they burned down 1200 cars and killed one person.
It is already spreading to my Country.
And they are 12-15 year old kids!
They say they don't get the same chances like the white men.
But they do, they get the chance to go to school and they don't.
They're just to lazy to work. and they think because they're 'mostly' immigrants we should help them. Well i have only one thingt say to them 'Study!' Get yourself a job!'
Then there are these guys who didn't study and then don't get a job and think it cuz they're called Ahmed, Abdel, Souffianne whatever.
Instead of annoying other people who work on their future find yourself a job!

KharmaDog
hello, my neighbor went to France on Vacation. she told me about it the other day. And why don't you leave me the hell alone. It seems no matter what I post you always have to criticize me. Whether I be right or wrong. you always got to give me a hard time. Frankly I am getting sick of it so knock it off.

Well if it was your neighbor then I am sorry. How silly of me to question a source as reliable as that.

As for the persecution complex, take a pill and relax, when was the last time I commented about what you had to say? It's interesting that I criticise you whether you be "right or wrong." I'd love examples.

As for getting sick of me, I made no personal attack on you, if you don't like how members respond to your posts, there is a simple solution.

WindDancer
I think there is been some serious issues ignored for too long:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4414442.stm

Racism and discrimination in France? Both sides need to explain themselves.

botankus
Man, some of those photos make it look like South Central!

12-15 year old kids? Delinquent alert...Call the truant patrol!

Da preacher
I say send the army!
We have to stop these delinquents!we must show them this will not be tolerated.

Raven Guardia
Well if it was your neighbor then I am sorry. How silly of me to question a source as reliable as that.

As for the persecution complex, take a pill and relax, when was the last time I commented about what you had to say? It's interesting that I criticise you whether you be "right or wrong." I'd love examples.

As for getting sick of me, I made no personal attack on you, if you don't like how members respond to your posts, there is a simple solution.

1) there were fires....things were burned. unless you know another way to 'burn' things then you can base the buirning is from a fire.

2) You often reply to members post very rudely. Or make them seem like they dont know anything.

GCG
Its all about the Minorities that live in the ghettos of Paris.

They dont get a fair treatment. Most originate from African Nations such as Algeria, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Tunisia and all other former French occupied places.

AND ITS NOT ONLY PARIS.

WindDancer
Man, some of those photos make it look like South Central!

Correct! From the article:

"There is of course a huge well of fury and resentment among the children of North African and African immigrants in the suburbs of French cities. The suburbs have been woefully ignored for 30 years."

Very similar issues with cities like Compton, Watts, and Inglewood. Racism is all over the globe.

Shakyamunison
1) there were fires....things were burned. unless you know another way to 'burn' things then you can base the buirning is from a fire.

2) You often reply to members post very rudely. Or make them seem like they dont know anything.

Please solve this personal problem with pm's. Thank you. big grin

botankus

If you really want to get at Kharmadog, start giving him hell about the dog in his avatar standing in front of the maple leaf. Oh, and talk some smack about Britney Spears. That will definately get to him!

Oh, meant to send this as a PM...too late. sad

KharmaDog

I understand the basic concepts behind pyrotechnical occurrences such as the ignition of a flame and it's ability to burn something. I had more of a problem with the statement,"Arabs are coming into France and starting hell. At least thats what I heard."

2) You often reply to members post very rudely. Or make them seem like they don't know anything.

Sometimes I am rude, other times I am forthright, there is a difference.
I cannot make someone "seem like they don't know anything". That is totally up to them.

Bardock42
If you really want to get at Kharmadog, start giving him hell about the dog in his avatar standing in front of the maple leaf. Oh, and talk some smack about Britney Spears. That will definately get to him!

Oh, meant to send this as a PM...too late. sad

Hmm what do you mean?......oh now I understand because that dog is whiping it's ass with the Canadian Maple leaf? ...yeah..I can understand that this would be a soft spot.

GCG
Most of those doing the rioting are teenagers. The French PM has decreed to uphold a Law that has been shelfed for over 50 years;

The Curfew.

Those caught by police will face a jail term of 2 months imprisonment.

The problem now lies that these teenagers are as young as twelve yeras old and its already stirring public outcry.

Da preacher
They are all outta their minds!

GCG

I cannot make someone "seem like they don't know anything". That is totally up to them.

You were not forthright when you barraged in that other thread saying

"This has already been discussed"

and then failed to point me out to where it has been discussed. Probably cause it was never discussed.

Raven Guardia
Please solve this personal problem with pm's. Thank you. big grin

Sorry guys, I wont argue further here. I don't want to destroy the thread.

I understand the basic concepts behind pyrotechnical occurrences such as the ignition of a flame and it's ability to burn something. I had more of a problem with the statement,"Arabs are coming into France and starting hell. At least thats what I heard."

There are a lot of Arabs going to France. And some are causing problems. France lets almost anyone into there country. I am not trying to racist, But think about it. Arabs are the main group of terrorist right now and terrorism is not a rare thing no matter what race or who is doing the act. Knowing that you think Countries would have some sort of inspection on who they let in. France is laid back when it comes to that. Now they have all these problems. which are spreading.

Bardock42
Sorry guys, I wont argue further here. I don't want to destroy the thread.

There are a lot of Arabs going to France. And some are causing problems. France lets almost anyone into there country. I am not trying to racist, But think about it. Arabs are the main group of terrorist right now and terrorism is not a rare thing no matter what race or who is doing the act. Knowing that you think Countries would have some sort of inspection on who they let in. France is laid back when it comes to that. Now they have all these problems. which are spreading.

Does sound kind of racist to me.

Capt_Fantastic
I say they should send in the military, enforce the curfew...violently if need be...and arrest anyone that is seen outside after the curfew. I keep hearing about citizens boohooing over the curfew, but thats just the way it has to be, sorry. The French deeply value their freedom, it's a point of pride for them. But, this is one case where freedom must be surrendered for the greater good of the citizens. Some people are calling this an act of terrorism, since it's now happening in Berlin, Belgium, and I believe in Australia. I can't address the legitimacy of that accusation, but it's on the table.

One serious issue that has to be addressed, in my opinion, is France's immigration policy. Now, everyone I have heard address the immigration issue always starts out by saying that every western nation, EXCEPT the US, needs to examine their immigration policies. That's B.S. I think it should be difficult to immigrate. I understand that in many cases, it's as easy to move from one European nation to another as it is here in the US to move from one state to another.

Da preacher
Have there ever been problems with the immigration waves of Italians, Greek, spanish etc. NO!
Have ther been any problems in the US with the Latino's?
NO!
In my city there's like 30% of the people Moroccan.
ALMOST always when there are problems it's them.
Never have i had problems with 'em Russians, Vietnam guys, chinese............NO!
They just cause a lot of problems!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by GCG
You were not forthright when you barraged in that other thread saying

"This has already been discussed"

and then failed to point me out to where it has been discussed. Probably cause it was never discussed.

I did not barrage in. I posted that it has been discussed as did you when you started your post with, " Remember the thread on Police Brutality with Taser ? And how an endless debate carried on on whether the woman should or should have not been tasered ?"

As for other taser related threads:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363069&highlight=Taser

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341356&highlight=Taser

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314456&highlight=Taser

Capt_Fantastic
There are a lot of Arabs going to France.

It isn't really a matter of Arabs. It's African muslims that are where this situation started. But, I'm sure that the muslim tie is more strong than nationality.

Bardock42
I really would like for you people to stop saying it happenes in germany, I am rather positive that our News Media would cover it and not only talk aboot the French Riots.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bardock42

Because it is. As is this post:

Originally posted by Da preacher
Have there ever been problems with the immigration waves of Italians, Greek, spanish etc. NO!
NO!
Never have i had problems with 'em Russians, Vietnam guys, chinese............NO!

Da preacher
It happened tonight in Brussels.
It's on the news right now!

Bardock42
NO!
Wel in my country when there are problems or Riots it's usually the White People.

Shakyamunison
I really would like for you people to stop saying it happenes in germany, I am rather positive that our News Media would cover it and not only talk aboot the French Riots.

I heard it on the radio, I was hopping you could confirm it. So as far as you know it has not spread to Germany. big grin

KharmaDog
Wel in my country when there are problems or Riots it's usually the White People.

Looks like you'll have to deport them Bardock!

Da preacher
Everybody in my School is furious about it.
The Russians, The Vietnamese, the Africans and the Belgians !
Some of my North-african friends think it's outragous!

Raven Guardia

of course it does erm

Bardock42
Looks like you'll have to deport them Bardock!

Well I don't know if deporting would be appropriate.....I mean no ones using Auschwitz (I bet the Polish would be glad to lend us a hand) and Dachau currently...

I heard it on the radio, I was hopping you could confirm it. So as far as you know it has not spread to Germany. big grin

Hm we'll see...the online News did not say it...I will watch TV News in aboot half an hour so I will be sure after that.

KharmaDog
What do you even talk about?
You're discussing something you evidently don't know shit about.

Care to back this quote up with some numbers or supporting facts other than personal experience?

NO!

GCG
I did not barrage in. I posted that it has been discussed as did you when you started your post with, " Remember the thread on Police Brutality with Taser ? And how an endless debate carried on on whether the woman should or should have not been tasered ?"

As for other taser related threads:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363069&highlight=Taser

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341356&highlight=Taser

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314456&highlight=Taser

no expression The 6 year old was a mere intro to the technlogy improvement. you didnt read it.

botankus
NO!

In my rural hometown of Gainesville, Georgia, 9 out of 9 gangs are Hispanic.

Da preacher
What about the war going on in Paris with no reason as your fact, Kharmadog!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by GCG
no expression The 6 year old was a mere intro to the technlogy improvement. you didnt read it.

My bad, apologies.

KharmaDog
What about the war going on in Paris with no reason as your fact, Kharmadog!

Very intelligent rebuttle, of course you completely ignored what I aske of you, but whatever.

There is currently not a WAR going on in Paris. There is a war going on in Iraq, a war going on in Afghanistan, there are wars going on all over the world...but not in Paris.

Right now there is civil unrest and violence occuring in France, not a war.

Da preacher
Get up there and say it again!
They are planning right now on sending the army!

KharmaDog
Get up there and say it again!
They are planning right now on sending the army!

That does not make it a war.

Capt_Fantastic

On the news, last night, it said that there was minor unrest in Berlin. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm not saying the news here in the states couldn't be wrong, I'm simply saying that's what the news said.

GCG
My bad, apologies.

Commendable

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
On the news, last night, it said that there was minor unrest in Berlin. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm not saying the news here in the states couldn't be wrong, I'm simply saying that's what the news said.

We don't shoot the messengers......we behead them. And well maybe there is unrest but it surely isn't an act of terrorism.

Da preacher
Well it don't matter who does it.
If it were say the 'Russians' i'd be all the same way 'bout da Russians.

So..........

If it was da Belgians i'd be really sad i'm one .

KharmaDog
but it surely isn't an act of terrorism.

or a war, or a plot by arabs

Capt_Fantastic
We don't shoot the messengers......we behead them. And well maybe there is unrest but it surely isn't an act of terrorism.

I didn't say it was terrorism. I said I had heard the possiblility mentioned. I also said I couldn't comment on its validity.

Da preacher
No it's a pathetic revolt by some juvenile delinquents that must be stopped.

KharmaDog
Well it don't matter who does it.
If it were say the 'Russians' i'd be all the same way 'bout da Russians.

So..........

If it was da Belgians i'd be really sad i'm one .

In fact it does matter, it also matters why it's happening, something you haven't seem to question.

So basically you'll attack or condemn any race or ethnicity other than your own based on whatever other members of their race or ethnicity are doing in another country?

You also haven't backed up your previous arguement with any facts or numbers so I guess we can assume that it was all bull?

Capt_Fantastic
No it's a pathetic revolt by some juvenile delinquents that must be stopped.

are you listening to what I'm saying?

Da preacher
I have seen it happen in my life!
And i say i would condemn the members of the race who do it.
Not the whole race.
If it were Belgians then i would condemn them too.

Read ma ****in' posts.

Da preacher
Sorry if I sounded a little Racist but i'm just furious of these guys ****ing up the French nation and killin' an innocent.

KharmaDog
I have seen it happen in my life!
And i say i would condemn the members of the race who do it.
Not the whole race.
If it were Belgians then i would condemn them too.

Read ma ****in' posts.

I did read your posts and I read:

generalizations of entire populations based on race

NO!

again, another generalization of an entire populations based on race

See where I am going?

You then stated "Sorry if I sounded a little Racist but i'm just furious of these guys ****ing up the French nation and killin' an innocent." so I am assuming that you are seeing my point. In your profile one of your dislikes is listed as Racists. Be careful not to become what you hate.

Shakyamunison
I did read your posts and I read:

generalizations of entire populations based on race

NO!

See where I am going?

You then stated "Sorry if I sounded a little Racist but i'm just furious of these guys ****ing up the French nation and killin' an innocent." so I am assuming that you are seeing my point. In your profile one of your dislikes is listed as Racists. Be careful not to become what you hate.

Please stop derailing this thread.

long pig
Damn muslims.
Have fun France. smile

Da preacher
I have Moroccan friends.
And they studied and took the chances they have in Belgium that they don't have in Morrocco.

But i just don't understand WHY they are doing all this?
Do they think they're makin' 'emselves interestin' with these riots?

PVS
my uncle's cousins roomate is from france, so in my expert opinion, blah blah blah.

i swear, some of you are idiotic blowhards

silver_tears
This is so upsetting, I'm supposed to go there in 4 months confused

KharmaDog
Please stop derailing this thread.

I don't see it as derailing the thread. People are making excuses or blaming things for the riots without looking at the situation closer.

Instead they blame the Arabs or a minority instead of trying to look at the reasons behind what's going on.

There has got to be a reason these youths are motivated to riot (whether I agree with their reasoning or no it has to exist) but blaming an ethnic group is not going to help.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
blowhards

Huh-huh...uhhh..huhuhuhuh...blow

uuuuhhhhhuuuhhh...huh....uhh..huhhuhuh...hard.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by silver_tears
This is so upsetting, I'm supposed to go there in 4 months confused

Just pack your riot gear, everything should be fine.

KharmaDog
I don't see it as derailing the thread. People are making excuses or blaming things for the riots without looking at the situation closer.

Instead they blame the Arabs or a minority instead of trying to look at the reasons behind what's going on.

There has got to be a reason these youths are motivated to riot (whether I agree with their reasoning or no it has to exist) but blaming an ethnic group is not going to help.

Discussing race and racism is relevant to this subject as displayed by this intelligent post:
Originally posted by long pig
Damn muslims.
Have fun France. smile

PVS
apparently KD it all depends on what you argue.
if you say "its dem damn dirty AY-RABS", thats dead on topic and
no complaints. if you point out all the racism which has flooded this
thread, you are derailing it...how convenient, huh?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
apparently KD it all depends on what you argue.
if you say "its dem damn dirty AY-RABS", thats dead on topic and
no complaints. if you point out all the racism which has flooded this
thread, you are derailing it...how convenient, huh?

Thank you for clearing that up. I feel so foolish once again.

Da preacher
i ask you, who is rioting? huh, see!

BTW i love your signature PVS.

debbiejo
Huh-huh...uhhh..huhuhuhuh...blow

uuuuhhhhhuuuhhh...huh....uhh..huhhuhuh...hard.

laughing out loud

PVS

BTW i love your signature PVS. UNDERCLASS MINORITIES

because some are arab, you people just run with that and blame the arabs. great logic. all the problems in the world are the fault of arabs. if you get rid of them we all have utopia....sounds a bit familiar huh? HEIL!!!!! hitler

Capt_Fantastic

But, they're not rioting BECAUSE they're a certain ethnicity....they're rioting because of how they feel their ethnic background is effecting their lives in France.

Da preacher
They get the same chances, that's the whole point!

KharmaDog

Another intellectually stimulating arguement. Unfortuneatly you have yet to back up claims from your previous arguement and after posting an apology for sounding rascist you once again refer to this as a race issue.

As for an answer to your deeply thought out question, people with no money and youths are roiting.

long pig
Oh, so Politically Correct.

Grow some balls.

Bardock42

Grow some balls.

Oh so politically incorrect, grow some decency.

Capt_Fantastic

What are some of these chances?

Da preacher
Another intellectually stimulating arguement. Unfortuneatly you have yet to back up claims from your previous arguement and after posting an apology for sounding rascist you once again refer to this as a race issue.

As for an answer to your deeply thought out question, people with no money and youths are roiting.

And that's what i'm already trying to say all the time!
They should study instead of riot!

Do you even read my posts? mad

KharmaDog

Do you know much about poverty? Ther may be oportunities available to the underprivileged, but there surely are not enough. Not to mention, poverty is like a black hole, it has it's own gravitational pull that's hard to escape.

Da preacher
EDUCATION!

PVS

well uh....duh....they can....uuuh......

....DEM DAMN AY-RABS!!!!!

Da preacher
Do you know much about poverty? Ther may be oportunities available to the underprivileged, but there surely are not enough. Not to mention, poverty is like a black hole, it has it's own gravitational pull that's hard to escape.
Indeed, but if you don't go to school then it's evident you can't do really much about it.

And school is free in France!

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
well uh....duh....they can....uuuh......

....DEM DAMN AY-RABS!!!!!

Now you are being stupid....it has to be "Damn Dem Ay-Rabs" ....get your Grammar straight.

PVS
EDUCATION!

ok, you've found one meaningless political buzz word, with no knowledge what so ever of their quality of education...keep going...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
UNDERCLASS MINORITIES

because some are arab, you people just run with that and blame the arabs. great logic. all the problems in the world are the fault of arabs. if you get rid of them we all have utopia....sounds a bit familiar huh? HEIL!!!!! hitler

No, you don't see it. It is part of a bigger picture that you don't want to see. There is unrest and war in the world between Christians and Muslims, and this war was started by the radical Muslims. Are these riots just the beginning of something that will spread or not, is the question I ask myself. Only time will tell.

KharmaDog

Grow some balls.

Not politically correct, not by a long shot. I have an ability to think, and I engae my brain before I express myself, something you should try.

As for the,"Grow some balls" comment, that will be ignored as I am totally positive that you would never say that to me or most people in person but instead hide behind the safety of the interent.

Da preacher
Originally posted by PVS
ok, you've found one meaningless political buzz word, with no knowledge what so ever of their quality of education...keep going... i'm having the same ****in' education for Christ's sake!
This is europe we're talkin' 'bout!

Stop arguing on something you don't know shit about.

Capt_Fantastic
EDUCATION!

Okay, if they had so many of the same chances, why is the government promising to allow more members of their particualr segment of the population more opprotunity to go to school? If education was equally easy for all, then you don't think that a larger part of any given group would take advantage of it?

You're suffereing from Barbara Bush syndrome. Just because you live in the same country, doesn't mean that everyone in that country is socio-economically equal! I understand you live in Belgium, but that's not my point.

Da preacher
Not politically correct, not by a long shot. I have an ability to think, and I engae my brain before I express myself, something you should try.

As for the,"Grow some balls" comment, that will be ignored as I am totally positive that you would never say that to me or most people in person but instead hide behind the safety of the interent. Oh yes i would!

KharmaDog

School may be free, but it costs money to live, and if you are scraping by, the last thing that many people are willing to do is sit in a class hoping that it pays off in 10 to 13 years.

Bardock42
No, you don't see it. It is part of a bigger picture that you don't want to see. There is unrest and war in the world between Christians and Muslims, and this war was started by the radical Muslims. Are these riots just the beginning of something that will spread or not, is the question I ask myself. Only time will tell.

First there is no Real War between Muslims and Christians. Second this "Terrorist-Unjust War" Problkem you are refering does have many reasons and you can't jusxt say it was started by Muslims..that is just not true.

KharmaDog

this post is ignorant beyond all belief. I am guessing that you are a fervant christian? Please correct me if I am wrong.

PVS

no, thats not the 'big picture', but rather your own little logical finger painting.
its easy to just blame it on religion because then all you have to do is damn a religion, rather than face the truth that it's a GHETTO. we have ghettos in america, plenty of killing, riots every now and then, every horrible crime to mankind you can think of, and yet how does religion play into that. you're just oversimplifying a problem because thats the only way you want to understand it...too bad its utter bullshit

KharmaDog
Oh yes i would!

First off, that comment was not directed at you.

Second of all, posing and posturing your manhood and bravery on an internet forum is not convincing.

Bardock42
i'm having the same ****in' education for Christ's sake!
This is europe we're talkin' 'bout!

Stop arguing on something you don't know shit about.

I am European too and to be honest I think you are embarassing us by blaiming solely the Rioters on what is going on. There are also multiple reasons for what is happening., and also I don't like Riots and I thin k it's a shame I know it's not on ly the fault of the Teenagers that are rioting.

Da preacher
This has nothing to do at all with Religion!
It's about chances, Education and jobs.

Bardock42
this post is ignorant beyond all belief. I am guessing that you are a fervant christian? Please correct me if I am wrong.
He's Buddhist What the f**k?

He claims to be a Buddhist, but this post also made me doubt his sincerety.

Shakyamunison
First there is no Real War between Muslims and Christians. Second this "Terrorist-Unjust War" Problkem you are refering does have many reasons and you can't jusxt say it was started by Muslims..that is just not true.

I admit I am being general, but the above is how you see it and I respect that. I see it differently, 9-11 was an act of war.

Da preacher
First off, that comment was not directed at you.

Second of all, posing and posturing your manhood and bravery on an internet forum is not convincing.
I know.
It's kinda dorky. big grin

KharmaDog
I admit I am being general, but the above is how you see it and I respect that. I see it differently, 9-11 was an act of war.

No, that was an act of terrorism, invading a country is an act of war. Invading a country that had nothing to do with 911 and making excuses up for it is an illegal and unjust war, but that is a different topic entirely.

Da preacher
This has nothing to do with terrorism at all.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
no, thats not the 'big picture', but rather your own little logical finger painting.
its easy to just blame it on religion because then all you have to do is damn a religion, rather than face the truth that it's a GHETTO. we have ghettos in america, plenty of killing, riots every now and then, every horrible crime to mankind you can think of, and yet how does religion play into that. you're just oversimplifying a problem because thats the only way you want to understand it...too bad its utter bullshit

That is your opinion. It is too bad that you have no respect for others who disagree with you. Maybe one day you will grow out of this selfishness.

PVS

an act of war by religious extemists.

when the i.r.a. was bombing england, did you feel we were at war with all catholics?

of coarse not, thats different...because they're white, right?

hitler

now quick!!!! look away!!! ignore this post!!!! RUN!!!!

Shakyamunison
This has nothing to do with terrorism at all.

We will see. I hope you are correct.

Capt_Fantastic

All school is free in France? So, it costs the same to send a 7 year old to school to learn how to read and write, as it does to send a 25 year old to school to become a lawyer?

Da preacher
Today they have burned down a Basic school.
Tell me again, were were they fightin' for?

Bardock42

I agree. But it was not the first in the list. The US bringing Saddam to Power, lying to him, starting a war after promising not to. Selling Weapons to Osama, being best buiddies with him buit raping the country......those are things that not the Muslims are to be blamed for. And I don't even want to start with Israel and Palastine.

PVS
That is your opinion. It is too bad that you have no respect for others who disagree with you. Maybe one day you will grow out of this selfishness.

cry me a river erm

i have no respect for ignorance.

sue me

Da preacher
All school is free in France? So, it costs the same to send a 7 year old to school to learn how to read and write, as it does to send a 25 year old to school to become a lawyer? No it doesn't.
School is free except for College.

Shakyamunison
No, that was an act of terrorism, invading a country is an act of war. Invading a country that had nothing to do with 911 and making excuses up for it is an illegal and unjust war, but that is a different topic entirely.

Koo-lade anyone. You are wrong.

Da preacher
NO, you are wrong!
How can you be so ignorant?

Bardock42
All school is free in France? So, it costs the same to send a 7 year old to school to learn how to read and write, as it does to send a 25 year old to school to become a lawyer?
Well it used to do in germany actually. Now they demand 500$ for a Semester or something. Payable...and poor Students get supported.

Da preacher
It's all about Education!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
it's a GHETTO.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4506643368149337186&q=Elton+John+Shakur

Da preacher
What has this to do with anything?

KharmaDog
Koo-lade anyone. You are wrong.

Actually, I am not, but start a different thread about it and I'll tell you why there. By the looks of it, it might take an entire thread to clear up your misconceptions.

PVS
notice whenever i bring up the i.r.a. point the idiots cover their ears and go "LALALALAALALAALALALA".

Shakyamunison
NO, you are wrong!
How can you be so ignorant?

I'm sorry I wasn't refereeing to you. I think you have more balance opinion on this topic than others. I don't know for sure about anything, I just wonder. Is this part of a bigger thing. I hope it is not, but I have read a lot of history and this kind of unrest as devastated the world before more than once.

Capt_Fantastic
It's all about Education!

How is it all about the education? How exactly do you mean? Do you mean that you can get a job and support yourself and your family when you have a eighth grade education? Or you mean that you have to have a degree in some profession to support yourself and your family?

And, Bardock, I'm shocked! 500 dollars for a semester of college! That's insane... Why am I going to spend 50 grand over four years for my education? That's f-ked up. I'm going to find my passport.

Capt_Fantastic
What has this to do with anything?

Did I quote you? Nope...

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
notice whenever i bring up the i.r.a. point the idiots cover their ears and go "LALALALAALALAALALALA".

Shaky has a made habit out of avoiding people who make good points or the points themselves that often contradict his.

Bardock42
I'm sorry I wasn't refereeing to you. I think you have more balance opinion on this topic than others. I don't know for sure about anything, I just wonder. Is this part of a bigger thing. I hope it is not, but I have read a lot of history and this kind of unrest as devastated the world before more than once.

WOW .....now seriously he doesn't have a balanced view at all....he is jsut rambling how the Arabs are evil and are the cause of all problems and that they should be grateful that they don't get turned into sausage, cause the good White People would have every right to do though cause they are better.......What the f**k?

Da preacher
In our country you only have to pay for your books, that's like 200 bucks a year.

Da preacher
WOW .....now seriously he doesn't have a balanced view at all....he is jsut rambling how the Arabs are evil and are the cause of all problems and that they should be grateful that they don't get turned into sausage, cause the good White People would have every right to do though cause they are better.......What the f**k?

I just totally didn't say that, u idiot!
I am just saying they should just take the chances they get!
You obviously don't know shit about europe or it's Education.

PVS
Shaky has a made habit out of avoiding people who make good points or the points themselves that often contradict his.

yet we hear nothing but whining and crying about "respect my opinion crybaby "

nopity

well, i think to argue with someone while selectively ignoring the points you cant argue with is entirely rude. in fact, i'd rather argue with someone that calls me an a$$hole in every post, yet addresses my points...

Shakyamunison

You don't know me. laughing laughing

You never read my threads.

Bardock42

Yes you did What the f**k? Although you didn't say Arabs...sorry, my mistake. Still Racist.

Da preacher
And for Christ's sake we're not even talkin' 'bout the Arabs but 'bout the North-africans!

Da preacher
Yes you did What the f**k? Although you didn't say Arabs...sorry, my mistake. Still Racist.
The problems are there cuz they don't go to school.
Or don't do what they're expected at school.

So they don't get no jobs.

When is anyone gonna read ma ****in' posts?

Bardock42
And for Christ's sake we're not even talkin' 'bout the Arabs but 'bout the North-africans!

Yes, I saw y mistake, PVS was talking aboot arabs.....and to be honest I don't think it matter whom you are discriminating against ...it's just unjust and idiotic.

Da preacher
READ MY ****ING POSTS!
I am saying if we educate everyone in the country well, there shouldn't be any problems like this!

PVS
Yes, I saw y mistake, PVS was talking aboot arabs.....and to be honest I don't think it matter whom you are discriminating against ...it's just unjust and idiotic.

no no no, during the life of this racist cesspool thread, the blame shifted from arabs to all muslems.

Da preacher
I never said the word Muslim!

Capt_Fantastic
So they don't get no jobs.

But, WHY don't they "get no jobs"?

Da preacher
Are you stupid?

KharmaDog
You don't know me. laughing laughing

You never read my threads.

I don't care to know you, I would endeavour to do so if I did. And I have debated before with you often and have read your posts and seen the rends in your debating skills (or lack thereof) and behaviour.

Da preacher
Cuz they didn't get the Education necessary to perform that job.

Capt_Fantastic
READ MY ****ING POSTS!
I am saying if we educate everyone in the country well, there shouldn't be any problems like this!

Are you saying that only uneducated people commit acts of violence?

We are talking about France here. A country that has been known for educated revolt.

Capt_Fantastic
Are you stupid?

Apparently, educate me as to WHY they "don't get no jobs"?

And, because of your line of thought, I'm stupid...which must mean I am also violent.

Shakyamunison
But, WHY don't they "get no jobs"?

Why haven't the people who are rioting in Paris joined the rest of the France. Why haven't they been integrated.

Da preacher
Because they obviously don't want to.

Capt_Fantastic
Why haven't the people who are rioting in Paris joined the rest of the France. Why haven't they been integrated.

I understand totally where you're going with this line of thought. But, first, I want whatshisname to answer my question. Why do these people not get jobs?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>