The Clone Called Kaine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botcherby
I personally found Kaine very interesting, but what I need answers for are, wtf happened to him.... he was serving time, then broke out to kill the sciers I think.... then rescued something/one. It all hinted to Peters baby, may... but then Aunt May came back.

Then I got conflicting information that it was Kaine who rescued May and returned her to Peter in Spidergirl? I don't follow Spidergirl... so I wouldn't know.

Which is true?

Sparkz
Originally posted by botcherby
I personally found Kaine very interesting, but what I need answers for are, wtf happened to him.... he was serving time, then broke out to kill the sciers I think.... then rescued something/one. It all hinted to Peters baby, may... but then Aunt May came back.

Then I got conflicting information that it was Kaine who rescued May and returned her to Peter in Spidergirl? I don't follow Spidergirl... so I wouldn't know.

Which is true?

Well Spider-girl is basicly a what if comic so it don't count, and as for kaine, they were building up a story line, then stopped, you see nothing of him since he killed a few scriers. Marvel probaly forgot to do anything with him.

botcherby
ah yes, as I recall the creative team switched before anything may have developed :P.... it was bendis who took over i think :P

Next Venom_girl
Maybe Kaine is raising baby May off in character limbo. stick out tongue

willRules
Last he was seen was abroad in east Europe, attacking a load of scriers.............

steverules
He's probably dead by now and a pile of dust due to clone degeneration.

botcherby
unlikey because his suit prevented the effects of the clone degeneration, besides maybe he has access to the regeneration chambers of Jackel?

steverules
Didn't know that.....well that changes everything then...not sure how his suit would stop clone degeneration though.

botcherby
somthing along the lines of the suit being a regeneration suit as well, that constantly "heals" his degenerating tissue. But Kaine is always in pain because of this, which makes him a very angry guy big grin

steverules
Well isn't that just lovely.

doctorstrongbad
Maybe they will be him back in a future story arc? We will have to wait and see.

botcherby
with all this Other business, and the "new" spiderman... its probably unlikely he'll show up for a long time, maybe when I've finished University :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.