Ironman Vs. Megaman & Rush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Battle takes place in Tokyo.

Ironman in his standard armor (No Hulk or Thor Buster)

Vs.

Megaman, with the full compliment of weapons upgrades he's gained from Megaman 1 through Megaman X 8, and his trusty robo-dog, Rush (and all of his sobsequent upgrades).

Full out warfare.

Discuss.

sam_drugbringer
X and Megaman are two seprate charaters.

grey fox
Megaman owns ironman so badly it's no joke.

sam_drugbringer
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer

StyleTime
Allowing Megaman(or X) the use of Rush is unfair. Alone, he would be at least an even match for Iron Man.

DigiMark007
Ha! I came in expecting to have to defend Megaman. It seems I don't need to. Though honestly I figure it would be a closer battle than some think.

smile

sam_drugbringer
Iorn man could beat MM. MM's shown little to compare to the nuclar powered ball of ass kicking IM is.

X with all his power ups might win, his bigest disadvantage is lack of flight, but other then that he proboly has more firepower then Tony has acess to in his normal armor.

Khellendros
Megaman with access to ALL those little upgrades he gets in the games? Jeez. I think I agree with whoever said Megaman could solo this. It wouldn't be a walk through the park, but that's just too much versatility.

Arahan
Megaman is the "MAN"

illadelph12
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer

My mistake:

Megaman X, with all weapons upgrades available to him, as well as the weapons available to Megaman from the original series ("Megaman Prime"wink. Everything from Cutsman & Gutsman up through the Sigma battles.

I added Rush so Megaman would have flight abilities, among other things.

sam_drugbringer
Yeha, he takes it.

But it won't be as one sided as some seem to think.

JediMasterLuke5
Even though you say this is no joke it really is. Megman come on is that the best you can do? Ironman 100000000000000000000000000000/1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.