poll: which is better buffy or charmed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scooby doo 12
i like both

Bardock42
Poll: Which is better? The TV Talk Forum or The Movie Stars & Celebrities Forum?

I tell ya the OTF isn't.

Bardock42
Great.....moving makes me look like an idiot no expression

It is beside the Point that I actually am an Idiot......SCREW YOU!!!!

powerfulone1987
Charmed is much better.

is it comprehensible.....

scooby doo 12
who is your favorite charter and power?

powerfulone1987

_Sanctuary_
Buffy is a lot better, Charmed is quite boring and has no deep meaning to it. Buffy has a lot of symbolism in it, and is definetly more mature. Charmed is kinda silly whereas Buffy deals with adult issues.

kanis
starwars Even though I'm not a buffy fan but it is better than charmed and that's all I've got to say.

_Sanctuary_
I am a major Buffy fan but I hate charmed for the reasons above.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by scooby doo 12
who is your favorite charter and power?

powerfulone1987

I like Piper the best.
And coincidently I like her Blow up power and her Freeze power the best also.
I also think she's the most attractive.

scooby doo 12
read other post

scooby doo 12
my to favorite charters in buffy are
buffy droolio
and
willow droolio (even when she gay)

my favorite charter in charmed is
pagie becuase she can orb

_Sanctuary_
My favourite character from buffy is Willow

Have you ever watched Angel? it is really good, but not as good as Buffy.

I have watched some charmed and although I dislike it, I think Paige is the best character.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by scooby doo 12
read other post
I don't understand this reply.

Why do you keep saying charter? and "to" is spelled wrong also.
How old are you?

Prince Nauj
Buffy... charmed um yeah ...

Emma Hermine
I love Charmed...

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
Buffy... charmed um yeah ...

o...................k......a...................................y was this necessary?

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
o...................k......a...................................y was this necessary?

Im a buffy fan , charmed can kiss my white @ss

powerfulone1987
Well I couldn't tell by that post if you had chosen and was just blowing both of the shows off.

And come to think about it, the Charmed Onces could blow up your "white @$$".
Just a thought.

Prince Nauj
no thank you. shannen D is a total B!tch. Buffy is way better. at least the actors are much popular unlike the charmed ones. only like alyssa milano is well known stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
Actually Shannen isn't even on the show anymore so out of all the characters why would it even be relevent to bring her up.

And all of the member are very well known. And that's besides the point because that has nothing to do with it. It means nothing.
And obviously you are mistaken anyway, but the characters on buffy aren't that well known. Just because a show has a lot of fans and people know the characters on the show, doesn't mean they know them outside of the show or even their real names. And here you are and you even know the Charmed characters. You do better than me because I can't name any of the charactes besides Buffy's...um......and it's still coming hard to me.......but i know it........um..................Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Yup that's it...took me long enough though. So as you see, you are terribly mistaken about something that means nothing anyway. And if anything, the only reason that Milano may have a little more exposure is because she lets it happen, she's all over the internet posing her body in every other way. The other girls could be too but they choose not to. I mean they don't need it anyway, they have a huge enough fan base without that.

~*Lover_girl1*~
Charmed is better. At least thats my opinion. Piper is my favourite character. Because her character itself is interesting and her freezing power and the one to blow up things are both pretty cool. The way she argues is quite amusing as well.

Prince Nauj
Actually Shannen isn't even on the show anymore so out of all the characters why would it even be relevent to bring her up.

And all of the member are very well known. And that's besides the point because that has nothing to do with it. It means nothing.
And obviously you are mistaken anyway, but the characters on buffy aren't that well known. Just because a show has a lot of fans and people know the characters on the show, doesn't mean they know them outside of the show or even their real names. And here you are and you even know the Charmed characters. You do better than me because I can't name any of the charactes besides Buffy's...um......and it's still coming hard to me.......but i know it........um..................Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Yup that's it...took me long enough though. So as you see, you are terribly mistaken about something that means nothing anyway. And if anything, the only reason that Milano may have a little more exposure is because she lets it happen, she's all over the internet posing her body in every other way. The other girls could be too but they choose not to. I mean they don't need it anyway, they have a huge enough fan base without that.

Oh Snap!!! its a very low rated show anyway

~*Lover_girl1*~
I don't think either of them are low rated...though I like CHarmed more than Buffy.

powerfulone1987
Oh Snap!!! its a very low rated show anyway

Oh snap! It's not a low rated show and it's still going on strong its 8 or 9th season and Buffy is long gone so get over it.

~*Lover_girl1*~
They actually considered canceling the show though but then with all the CHarmed fans out here, decided against it. And Charmed is really interesting and all the actors are really good. I never even really watched buffy...

Darth Macabre
I know this isnt an answer but im a bigger Angel fan then either of the shows.

Council#13
Charmed has hotter women droolio

Prince Nauj
Oh snap! It's not a low rated show and it's still going on strong its 8 or 9th season and Buffy is long gone so get over it.

the wb has like the lowest ratings ever next to upn so yeah, Snap

powerfulone1987
Whatever the heck that means.

Like I said, Charmed all the way! Yeah Baby!

_Sanctuary_
Have you ever watched Buffy? It has meaning, there is deep thought and symbolism to it, it deals with aldult issues - Charmed is just its whacky twin! It is rather dull and every episode is the same mindless garbage! But I suppose Charmed would be more a younger suited programme... Buffy is a lot more serious.

Also Buffy actors are famous! Do you have any idea how rich they are too!?!? They weren't famous before Buffy but the Tv show started their fame.

Are there Charmed video games? Over 40 figures? Mugs, plates, clocks,CD's, Mouse mats, Pencils and pencil cases, keyrings, bags, clothes, hundreds of books? I mean I know Charmed has some of these things but no nearly to the scale of Buffy.

Council#13
Go for the hotter girls!!!! so charmed owns

_Sanctuary_
Grr.. You people are so annoying! You can't find anything with a stronger meaning than pretty girls!

Council#13
Okay okay. Charmed ppl are smarter but also hotter

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Grr.. You people are so annoying! You can't find anything with a stronger meaning than pretty girls!
exactly. control your hormones people

Captive
Buffy.
I was a hardcore fan of it, and it is a much missed show. Every season finale was incredible. My favourite season would probably be season 2.
As someone said up there, the series showcased alot of meaning and depth. It dealt with so many issues, plus it could connect with a wide range of audiences, unlike Charmed. The actors were very talented and captured their roles to every extent they could have. So well done and thankyou to Joss Whedon!

_Sanctuary_
Thank you! Finally someone that understands me!

powerfulone1987

And some can't find anything with a "stronger meaning" other than "fame".
Don't be a hypocrite.

I disagree anyway.

And I did watch some of Buffy.
Nothing special in my opinion. And the final episode was nothing special to be the final episode.

And I would say the Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano, and Rose McGowan are famous and have no money problems, like you would know.

Council#13
GO FOR THE HOT WOMEN

_Sanctuary_
And some can't find anything with a "stronger meaning" other than "fame".
Don't be a hypocrite.

I disagree anyway.

And I did watch some of Buffy.
Nothing special in my opinion. And the final episode was nothing special to be the final episode.

And I would say the Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano, and Rose McGowan are famous and have no money problems, like you would know.

That wasn't my point, my point was that Buffy is a lot more popular worldwide.
And Charmed isn't about life or growing up it is about three sisters with "magic powers" -whereas in Buffy all the vampires and demons symbolise obstacles in life.
I actually think Charmed is offensive to real neo-pagans as it gives an inappropriate message about their religion using real pagan object such as a book of shadows.

Darth Macabre
Angel has a lot more "depth" then both of the shows. IMO atleast.

powerfulone1987
That wasn't my point, my point was that Buffy is a lot more popular worldwide.
And Charmed isn't about life or growing up it is about three sisters with "magic powers" -whereas in Buffy all the vampires and demons symbolise obstacles in life.
I actually think Charmed is offensive to real neo-pagans as it gives an inappropriate message about their religion using real pagan object such as a book of shadows.

It seems to be your point because you keep saying it over and over, you even said it again in this post.

Oh yes, I see how vampires and demons can symboli(z)e obstacles in life on Buffy, but Charmed's content is just so offensive..... What the f**k?

o..............k...........a.................y..........

_Sanctuary_
laughing

Council#13
the hot ones are the winners! and charmed has the hot ones

_Sanctuary_
Not according to the "100 hottest women" thing... laughing

Council#13
True... but they have a higher ratio of hot women then buffy

_Sanctuary_
laughing

I think Angel is the most powerful of all three shows, but I think Buffy is the best.

T.V.O.T.I.
BUFFY

Council#13
Okay i will shut up about the hot women for a second. i like how charmed has more magic than buffy but buffy has a bunch of ridiculous punching and stuff that makes ppl look invincible

powerfulone1987
yup, not inticing.

Darth Macabre
Doesnt the plot holes of Charmed annoy you though? And the budget, now instead of Demony looking Demons they have Rock band looking Demons. It just annoys me a little. If I had to choose between the two, I'd choose charmed up untill the end of season 4.

LoL but i'll say it again. Angels the best.

_Sanctuary_
Angel is cool, but it had to come from somewhere - Buffy!

And also if you watched Buffy you would realise they're not at all "invincible" in fact they rarely win, and a lot of characters die trying to save others.

justdecent
I totally think Buffy is better... it came first and it kicked ass! smile

powerfulone1987
Angel is cool, but it had to come from somewhere - Buffy!

And also if you watched Buffy you would realise they're not at all "invincible" in fact they rarely win, and a lot of characters die trying to save others.

And...they didn't say anything about Buffy, they said Angel, stop trying to swerve everything in your favor.

And is that stuff about Buffy suppose to support anything?

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by justdecent
I totally think Buffy is better... it came first and it kicked ass! smile

I hope you don't think it's better just because it came first.

Council#13
watch the show with the hot girls...

_Sanctuary_
You have made a valid point... no expression

Angel is a spin-off of Buffy... As you can see the majority of people prefer Buffy, good luck trying to argue against everyone...

powerfulone1987
I don't care if some like Buffy, along with other's liking Charmed.

With you it seems to be a winning and losing thing and popular thing and famous thing and money thing.
That's the only reaso we seem to be clashing.
Even again in your last post let me qoute you.
"As you can see the majority of people prefer Buffy, good luck trying to argue against everyone..."

What kind of crap is that. Get over it god.
Everyone isn't doing what you're doing so why would I argue with them. EVERYONE didn't pick Buffy, so I wouldn't have to argue with everyone either way.
Just leave it alone, you like Buffy, I like Charmed.

Just state your choice and your opinion and that's all. You've obviously done more than that.
No need to go put down Charmed in almost every post you post just because you like Buffy better.
If you like Buffy better, say so and keep it at that.

Is it comprehensible.....

Council#13
Charmed is HOT

powerfulone1987
lol.

I just finished watching the new episode of charmed. Because my college doesn't have WB so I have to wait until it comes on at 3am Saturday Morning.
I liked it though.

Koala MeatPie
Charmed... WHAT!??? I have nothing better to do on Sundays (when Cathy isn't there) then to stare at hot women on the tube...

_Sanctuary_
I don't care if some like Buffy, along with other's liking Charmed.

With you it seems to be a winning and losing thing and popular thing and famous thing and money thing.

I didn't say it was all about money and fame, but even if I had, there is a reason it got so much money and the cast are so famous...

powerfulone1987
I didn't say it was all about money and fame, but even if I had, there is a reason it got so much money and the cast are so famous...

You have been talking about that stuff the whole time in almost every post if not all and even here again you're proving my point by talking about it YET again.
YOU think they got "so much" money. YOU think they're "so" famous.
I could care less because that's not what the thread is about and again I will since you can't stop talking about irrelevant stuff, I DISAGREE along with many other people.

Don't try and tell someone there wrong about you in the same post you prove them right about you.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

_Sanctuary_
laughing Did you not read what I wrote? I put there is A REASON they are so famous and the show is so famous...

Council#13
Charmed with the hotties

powerfulone1987
laughing Did you not read what I wrote? I put there is A REASON they are so famous and the show is so famous...

Again with the irrelevancy....

Will this stupidity ever stop? Will you ever stop?

God, I told you your little statements mean nothing and bring nothing to the table and I disagree with them so you're talking to the wrong one.
Yes I did read it the first time, so no use in posting the same irrelevant qoute again.
It means the same as last time...............NOTHING!

Now get out of Sarah Michelle Gellar's butt!

I will always believe Charmed to be the better one and you will not change my mind for mediocre Buffy. Got it!

_Sanctuary_
Again with the irrelevancy....

Will this stupidity ever stop? Will you ever stop?

God, I told you your little statements mean nothing and bring nothing to the table and I disagree with them so you're talking to the wrong one.
Yes I did read it the first time, so no use in posting the same irrelevant qoute again.
It means the same as last time...............NOTHING!

Now get out of Sarah Michelle Gellar's butt!

I will always believe Charmed to be the better one and you will not change my mind for mediocre Buffy. Got it!

laughing You are so amusing
I just said there was A REASON it was so famous... I actually dislike SMG anyway laughing

Rogue20
I like both Charmed and Buffy. But I have seen Charmed since it first aired years ago. So, I am going to like Charmed over Buffy. But, I do have a favorite character on Buffy and that is Willow even after she went all evil. My favorite character on Charmed is Phoebe.I really like her power of premonitions and now Empathy. I think that they are trying to keep the show as fresh as possible while remaining true to the earlier episodes that made me want to continue to watch it. I also think that there are not many t.v. shows that are both action packed and entertaining as well.

_Sanctuary_
Cool, my favourite character from Buffy is Willow too smile

powerfulone1987
laughing You are so amusing
I just said there was A REASON it was so famous... I actually dislike SMG anyway laughing

God!

You are the amusing one.
You find way after way, to work in the same thing over and over

No need, let me repeat NO NEED, to repeat what you "just said", I know what you "just said", because what you "just said" is in the last 1500 posts.

And once again, let me REPEAT. I don't agree with the whole famous bit.
NO NEED TO REPEAT. It's the same thing over and over again. You like them get over it.
Just because you like them doesn't make it better.
So you can zip it now, because I clearly see where you stand and the ground you stand on is wearing thin.

I LIKE CHARMED, but you don't hear me throwing it in your face, how much more successful they are in every post, b/c i don't care if you like them or not. I came on here to state which one I liked, not to have somebody, post after post, tell me how wrong i am and how much better Buffy is. That's not what this thread is for. You came and told which one you liked. So why are you still talking. If you want to praise buffy over and over and tell people how FAMOUS and RICH you think they are, then start another thread devoted to them and you can stay stuck up their butts all you want without me having to suffer.

What have we learned?

NO NEED TO REPEAT

I LIKE CHAREMD

Learn something, take it, receive it, and get over it.

_Sanctuary_
God!

You are the amusing one.
You find way after way, to work in the same thing over and over

No need, let me repeat NO NEED, to repeat what you "just said", I know what you "just said", because what you "just said" is in the last 1500 posts.

And once again, let me REPEAT. I don't agree with the whole famous bit.
NO NEED TO REPEAT. It's the same thing over and over again. You like them get over it.
Just because you like them doesn't make it better.
So you can zip it now, because I clearly see where you stand and the ground you stand on is wearing thin.

I LIKE CHARMED, but you don't hear me throwing it in your face, how much more successful they are in every post, b/c i don't care if you like them or not. I came on here to state which one I liked, not to have somebody, post after post, tell me how wrong i am and how much better Buffy is. That's not what this thread is for. You came and told which one you liked. So why are you still talking. If you want to praise buffy over and over and tell people how FAMOUS and RICH you think they are, then start another thread devoted to them and you can stay stuck up their butts all you want without me having to suffer.

What have we learned?

NO NEED TO REPEAT

I LIKE CHAREMD

Learn something, take it, receive it, and get over it.

Need I dignify this with an answer? I was just arguing why I liked Buffy more....
And as I keep saying there is A REASON it is so famous....
You are getting kind of repetitive yourself....
Wow, why do you always do 5 dots after "Is it comprehensible"...Surely that should have a question mark after it..... laughing
Anyway I see you don't just have a problem with me liking Buffy....

Council#13
Oh my god (starts crying). What about the HOT women??!

powerfulone1987
Need I dignify this with an answer? I was just arguing why I liked Buffy more....
And as I keep saying there is A REASON it is so famous....
You are getting kind of repetitive yourself....
Wow, why do you always do 5 dots after "Is it comprehensible"...Surely that should have a question mark after it..... laughing
Anyway I see you don't just have a problem with me liking Buffy....

I'm repetitive? And this is like the fourth post or more in a row where you say something about fame or money. Okay that makes since.

And as you keep saying it, I keep saying get over it and stop saying it. Let me cap this: I READ WHAT YOU SAID, I UNDERSTAND, I DISAGREE.
WHAT'S THE POINT IN CONTINUING TO POST THE SAME THING OVER? THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW.
Now just be quiet with how famous and rich you THINK they are. I DISAGREE and no matter how many times you repeat it, I won't agree. And you say " I was just arguing why I liked Buffy more...."
Point is, you shouldn't be arguing at all. NO NEED. You come on here to tell which one you like and then give a reason if you want. Not ARGUE why you like them better over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.......
Did that get annoying to read the same 2 words over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, like you just did?

Well that's how I feel about your repetitive post.

_Sanctuary_
It does seem like you understand what I am trying to say.. But accept your opinion smile

Prince Nauj
rosa mcgowan is hot though ,rawr

Council#13
VERY HOT

powerfulone1987
I like how Holly's character Piper stays the same. She's not changing her hair color and style every other season.

Council#13
she is getting more pudgy, and all of them are hot also (Holly is becoming less and less due to the weight gain)

powerfulone1987
I don't see it. I find her most attractive.

Council#13
yes she used to be the most attrative (and still is very) but she's been a few pounds. Alyssa Milano is nice looking too

powerfulone1987
Alyssa Milano's features are too sharp for me. She's attractive, but not my type.
Holly Marie Combs still looks fabulous to me, and I don't see any extra pounds. She looks good.

T.V.O.T.I.
Buffy.

Charmed doesnt seem to hold my interest for more than 5 mins.

Council#13
Alyssa Milano's features are too sharp for me. She's attractive, but not my type.
Holly Marie Combs still looks fabulous to me, and I don't see any extra pounds. She looks good.

she always looks good, yes, and alyssa's features are a bit sharp

_Sanctuary_
You really seem interested in the show... laughing

powerfulone1987
o...........k..............a.............y.................. What the f**k?

_Sanctuary_
bangingiljotiinihanghorserip

powerfulone1987
I wonder who those certain smiley above that are getting "offed and abused and proclaimed dead" are.no expression

Council#13
You really seem interested in the show... laughing

it is HOT

Council#13
Holly Mary Combs!!! *starts drooling* it's a non nude photos moderators!!!

powerfulone1987
that doesn't look 100% like her. It may have been altered a bit or be completely another body.

Council#13
true.

Council#13
BUMP

Council#13
so no one likes this thread no more?

powerfulone1987
guess not.

Council#13
yeah....
NO MORE COMPREHENSIBLE STUFF!!!! WOOT!

powerfulone1987
oh it'll be back in the year 2006.

Council#13
doh

powerfulone1987
you know you want it.

Council#13
no no i dont

powerfulone1987
yes you do. I'll mouth feed it to you. Either way, you're gonna get it.

Council#13
Dang, it's the new year doh

gshkris7272
i like Charmed better.<3

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Council#13
Dang, it's the new year doh

oh yeah, but maybe we're in different time zones b/c it says you posted that message at 10:26pm last night.

either way, it's definitely the new year now. The big 06.

so:

Council#13
weep

powerfulone1987
cheer up. You'll learn to love it.................again.

vampire

§noopbert
Buffy is a lot better, Charmed is quite boring and has no deep meaning to it. Buffy has a lot of symbolism in it, and is definetly more mature. Charmed is kinda silly whereas Buffy deals with adult issues.

is it comprehensible..... Sarah Michelle Gellar, Eliza Dushku, David Boreanaz, Allison Hannigan were the prime ones. You can count Michelle Trachtenberg too I suppose.

As for Angel which is superior to that shit show Charmed and the much better Buffy, You have David Boreanaz, Alexis Denisof, Amy Acker, you had Charisma Carpenter, and the rest of their game.

And that is quite literally off the top of my head. *Smacks you*

§noopbert
My favourite character from buffy is Willow

Have you ever watched Angel? it is really good, but not as good as Buffy.

I have watched some charmed and although I dislike it, I think Paige is the best character. Angel is better, but I generally think so because it was much more seriously toned "Grown up" than Buffy IMO, and deals with much darker themes.

§noopbert
Grr.. You people are so annoying! You can't find anything with a stronger meaning than pretty girls! Nope. I love Buffy because it's just... better. I can't stand shit.

powerfulone1987
i can't stand sh!t either and that's why I stay away from the Buffy crap.

Charmed is much better.

Council#13
Charmed is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astral Self
Ok, Charmed Fans, i am here to help.

I was just searching around the internet when I found this website and this thread, i was P.O.ed when I saw how little charmed fans there were so i signed up immedeatly!!!!

Anyway, Charmed is wayy better than buffy, on Charmed Death is real, one of the most popular charecters, Prue Halliwell dies. Aside from the fact that she does not want to come back, it was real death. Same with her boyfriend a few years b4 that he died and stayed that way. Many well-liked popular characters did *Julian Mcmahon* as (cole turner)..he died. I mean its real, they died they are moruned about and its real death.

On buffy its like one Big Joke Buffy Dies, comes back, dies comes back, other than tara. Dont get me wrong, i love buffy but charmed is wayy better. Buffy seems so much more fake!

powerfulone1987
I always knew that doherty left b/c of some problem. and I found out the other night about the whole thing and the details finally. Big drama queen, good that she left, i don't like her anyway.

Pissed that she won against my all time favorite person, halle berry on celebrity deathmatch, just pissed off to the extreme.

Astral Self
I love Doherty, that deathmatch was funny though you have to admit. Actually I have the Video on my computer of the Entertanment Tonight special with an interview of her leaving on there, if you would like me 2 send it to you email me [email protected]

powerfulone1987
It was okay, they lost me after Halle Berry lost, cause then it sucked.

Astral Self
lol....well anyway the buffy ppl seemed like they stopped arguing..

powerfulone1987
This whole thread just stopped.

Council#13
Originally posted by Council#13
Charmed is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll say it again and again and again

powerfulone1987

I'll say it again and again and again

Council#13
charmed is ________
fill in the blank

powerfulone1987
"great"

Council#13
and hot

powerfulone1987
i knew that was the word you were looking for.

Council#13
laughing out loud not exactly hot, like those monster things, but the girls are just droolio

powerfulone1987
so you think monsters look better????

Council#13
no the monsters are ugly but the GIRLS are droolio

powerfulone1987
Well that's not what you say above.

Council#13
???

powerfulone1987
exactly.

Council#13
the girls are great looking. pru wasnt as hot as Rose McGowan, though

powerfulone1987
Umm....why are you comparing a tv character to a real person?

It's either Shannan Doherty and Rose McGowan

OR

Prue and Paige.

Council#13
laughing i forgot her name

kjones
Buffy is far better than charmed as voted

kjones
Charmed has the lowest ratings in tv history laughing

Council#13
yawn

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by kjones
Charmed has the lowest ratings in tv history laughing
ha, I like you.

Council#13
laughing

powerfulone1987
Who are you lauging at?

Makedde
no thank you. shannen D is a total B!tch. Buffy is way better. at least the actors are much popular unlike the charmed ones. only like alyssa milano is well known stick out tongue

Shannen is not a *****, thank you very much. smile

I never liked Buffy, the movie was better, I thought. stick out tongue

I watched up to the 6th season of Charmed then quit watching because the show is just rubbish now. The first three seasons with Shannen were so much better. wink

powerfulone1987
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and that's all I will say on that.

no matter how frivolous

And this is a spoiler so you can't respond to it to me b/c I tagged it ok?

Makedde
I don't understand the spoiler, it doesn't sound like a spoiler to me???

powerfulone1987
It's not. Just being funny. Disregard it.

Council#13
right...

powerfulone1987
i know.

spread the love

lead by example...i do

Council#13
fart

it is comprehensible...

powerfulone1987
you would

Council#13
i just did

powerfulone1987
Oh, so that was you huh?

http://www.fadzter.com/smilies/nutbags.gif

Council#13
yah yes

Makedde
Charmed is better, but only in the first three seasons.

Thorin
charmed sucked in the first 3 seasons, paige made up for shanon doherty's failure of good acting.

oh and btw, buffy is better, and angel is better than buffy.

Astral Self
Shannen Seasons are the best. She's gourgeous too. anyway someone said "Charmed has the lowest TV ratings" surree it does-its a matter of fact that charmed is offical the longest runnning television show with a female lead!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>