I is back.....again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

must_kill_Santa
well im sure i dnt know a lot of you and everyone i knew has left but im bored so i decided to come meet some new peeps. So if any of my old friends are here HI i missed you all sooo much.

silver_tears
Yo big grin

a1hsauce
ur username looks familiar

must_kill_Santa
yay silvas still here anyone else. i htought id come out of hiding its coming up to hunting season

Ken Kenobi
Hiya mks, tis me, LanceWindu.

silver_tears
Originally posted by must_kill_Santa
yay silvas still here anyone else. i htought id come out of hiding its coming up to hunting season

yes I am embarrasment
I'm just a saddo big grin

must_kill_Santa
u got a new name wow. so how many more peeps have changed their identity to confuzzle me?

must_kill_Santa
Damn i need a new sig

Ken Kenobi
u got a new name wow. so how many more peeps have changed their identity to confuzzle me?

Not too many actually.

Otaku
well im sure i dnt know a lot of you and everyone i knew has left but im bored so i decided to come meet some new peeps. So if any of my old friends are here HI i missed you all sooo much.
Hello confused

I'm Otaku,who the hell are you? confused

Clovie
well im sure i dnt know a lot of you and everyone i knew has left but im bored so i decided to come meet some new peeps. So if any of my old friends are here HI i missed you all sooo much. wave

you don't know me. but I've seen you before..

must_kill_Santa
hi im glad some people are still the same otherwise id go hide in a corner coz im confussed now then where do i have to go to get a decent sig nowadays

§P0oONY
Don't know you... but nice to meet you and welcome back.

Ken Kenobi
hi im glad some people are still the same otherwise id go hide in a corner coz im confussed now then where do i have to go to get a decent sig nowadays

The signature forum. stick out tongue

Clovie
hi im glad some people are still the same otherwise id go hide in a corner coz im confussed now then where do i have to go to get a decent sig nowadays sig forum........
but I think it is more than a year old...

Ken Kenobi

You know what I find ironic? I was looking at the Members Pics last week and I came across your picture and I was wondering where you were. messed

Clovie
btw I remember that sig.......

must_kill_Santa
wow kl well ive changed a hell of a lot since that pic i really must get a new one . Im MKS im ace as peeps will tell u. i was a big player in the destruction of the duracell bunnies

DarkC
Can't remember you, but then again you probably left a while ago. yes

must_kill_Santa
a very very long time ago like a year year and a half
and looky i did my sig alll by myself im so smart big grin NOT

Spearhead
ooh...mks...i kinda remember you...

sup big grin

§P0oONY
a very very long time ago like a year year and a half
and looky i did my sig alll by myself im so smart big grin NOT

Ooooh.... before I regestered... all making sesne now.

Otaku

must_kill_Santa
should be
hey spearhead good to see you

Ms Flower
u got a new name wow. so how many more peeps have changed their identity to confuzzle me? my name has changed...though we didint talk. Ive seen your post. so with that...wavey hi

must_kill_Santa
hi nice to meet you bunny bunny

Ms Flower
I never realized you were from the UK either. Where abouts? if I may ask.

must_kill_Santa
Lancashire u?

Storm
Welcome back Ms Santa. We missed you stick out tongue

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

must_kill_Santa
awww really wel i think it was ur bday yesterday so i read somewhere so happy bday for yesterday

Storm
Thanks. Officially 21.

Ms Flower
Lancashire u? k, I asked cuz I was there in England for a week. Not there though. Im in New Jersey, USA. happy

must_kill_Santa
wow lucky you i just got 16 days and i get my new fone cant wait i wont have a brick anymore

Sun Ce
welcome back

must_kill_Santa
thanky

Ms Flower
happy

must_kill_Santa
im so happy big grin

Ms Flower
Im happy your happy! big grin

now I must eat oreo's for some reason messed

must_kill_Santa
nice i just ate some snak a jacks yummy all part of my diet

Ms Flower
you have the same birthday as my daughter. she's turning 6 this year love

must_kill_Santa
awww thats adorable i bet shes well sweet

Ms Flower
thank you. she is precious, as well as my other 3.

must_kill_Santa
wow 4 kids i want maximum of 3 but im a bit young
i share my bday with loads of people like my mum, best friend etcetc

Ms Flower
4 isnts to bad...I did have my first two really young though... 17 & 19....then my other 2 I had when I was 23 & 25. Im 31 now.

sweet happy sometimes its nice to share birthdays. my 7 year old shares hers with 2 relatives. A cousin and her grandfather. ANd then my youngest, her birthday will be on Thanksgiving day this year.

must_kill_Santa
awww wow well i am only just nearly 16 so i think thats too young
i g2g so tlk2uall l8r

Ms Flower
indeed it is too young.

kk take care happy

Storm
I share my birthday with my 4 years older sister happy

Ms Flower
awwww....Im sure shes adorable & and a belated happy birthday to her too happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.