Who do you want to see in a solo movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Just wondering who you guys think realy need a solo movie.Should they introduce Gambit in a solo effert?

xx_Storm_xx
STORM!!!! rock

xx_Storm_xx
that avatar of urs is so nasty!! *throws up*

xmarksthespot
Mystique.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by xx_Storm_xx
that avatar of urs is so nasty!! *throws up*

He was originaly up for the part of the Juggernaut but the guy couldn't get out of his house..... sad

X-Menfan87
Thats nasty puke
WOLVERINE & STORM!

Swanky-Tuna
I'd like to see an Ironman movie.

spiderboy5
there are rumors that there will be one

gls
Originally posted by spiderboy5
there are rumors that there will be one not rumors..iron man was goin to be made by New Line but they didn't do anything with the rights for mroe than 2 years so marvel has thri rights again and will make the movie themselves with Paramount distributing. i think 2007 or 08 was the target date

cheldon
they are making a wolverine spin off. i want it to be good, but i'm thinking that it might just be a flop like daredevil or elektra. i want the weapon x storyline.

Mainstream
Wolverine movie would be good. it would be really really good, it would be really really really good...but A Rogue (with miss Marvel powers) featuring Gambit would be better... action for the dudes and love and mush for the laddies.

xx_Storm_xx
Originally posted by mr.smiley
He was originaly up for the part of the Juggernaut but the guy couldn't get out of his house..... sad that was so f*ckin funny!!! *laughs*

xx_Storm_xx
He was originaly up for the part of the Juggernaut but the guy couldn't get out of his house..... sad EW!!yucky schmoll

xx_Storm_xx
lolteehee

countryfan2004
I think a Guthrie movie would be saweet! and then have them form a team....awesome!

I would actually like to see a Nightcrawler movie. I don't think the Guthrie thing would make a good movie, even though I love them all, especially Paigey. I'd be like the Brady Bunch with mutant powers.

LethalFemme
Just wondering who you guys think realy need a solo movie.Should they introduce Gambit in a solo effert?

That pic is so sickening sick sick sick sick

Mainstream
A Bishop movie could be cool....he grew up in a f**Ked up world he could be like a black high tech rambo...considering he's rumored to be in X3 (why I don't know the combissioner wasn't around when Jean went nutty in the comics) if Bishop has a small role they could expand it by giving him a movie explainning ...WHY THE H*LL HE'S IN X3!! (assuming he is I'm more of a Cable guy myself.)

but a solo movie isn't the way to go...I mean Wolverine movie...I mean he headlined to movies back to back....I know he's a cash cow..but sooner or later his "milk" gonna run dry if they don't stop slapping his face on everything X related.

nathan summers
Wolverine already had a solo movie. It was called X-Men : The Movie.

Disappear
give Forge his own flick.

Mana4X2
Gambit for me. cool wink But, of course, I would say that. Secondly, I would love to see Icarus in his own movie, specially if his whole family features in it. Now that would be cool.

Cheers,
Mana

Mainstream
Originally posted by Disappear
give Forge his own flick.

A Forge movie with the Havok lead X-factor playing a huge role could be cool.Originally posted by nathan summers

sad but true and he had another movie call X2: Xmen united

countryfan2004
Originally posted by Mana4X2
Gambit for me. cool wink But, of course, I would say that. Secondly, I would love to see Icarus in his own movie, specially if his whole family features in it. Now that would be cool.

Cheers,
Mana

That would be awesome!!!!!!!!! She Lies with Angels was sooo good! It's so sad! It could be really good movie. and there's no need to relate it to X-Men if you don't want to.

Rogue20
They should have a solo movie with Rogue. They should introduce the topic about her and Gambit first meeting and their relationship. yes

katie_girl09
I think a Gambit solo movie would be cool if they do it right. I think they should do it kinda like a caper movie or something. Nothing too heavy... more of an action comedy or something.
Wolverine: It'll probably be good, but I wouldn't go out to see it in theatres or anything. I think he's already gotten enough attention
Mystique: I can't really see that
Storm: No
Magneto: Yeah. If done right it could be good

X-Woman
I don't think the Wolverine spinoff will be as good as X-men was but I'll still watch. I think it's going to be like one another Punisher movie where its kind of got a dark/loner feeling to it.

botcherby
Originally posted by nathan summers

That was ****ing hiliarious

botcherby
On a related note... I think Iceman should get his own movie... cos' hes so cool!

apoc001
It'd be cool if they did a movie on Wolverine's weapon X origins. Like when he escapes and lives as a wild man. And then that girl doctor finds him. Oh, and they could even show when he and Captain America work together.
I realize that would be a lot of movies focusing on Wolverine, but he does have the most useable storyline.

Dr.Variant
an X-factor movie would be the bomb

Dr.Variant
but you could also do a really wicked movie on gambits life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.