Juhani vs. Asaaj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
First in a brawl in a flat arena just fighting.

Then in a jungle where they start out far away and need to sneak attack the other.

The victor?

Ianus
Asaajj would murdilate Juhani.

Darth_Glentract
Asajj after a tough fight.

Darth Traya
Tough!?

Darth_Glentract
Juhani IS bad, but not horrible. Okay, maybe not tough, but it's not a walk in the part for Asajj.

jollyjim311
You guys think that Juhani is bad? She presented some trouble for the Jedi Order. She had a lot of evil power.

Ianus
lmao

Which is why they sent a padawan to dispatch her.

Darth_Glentract
A padawan named Revan, with a soon to be Mandalore, Hero of the Republic, or powerful Jedi Knight.

Ianus
Either way, they put the fate of Juhani on a wild card instead of dealing with it themselves. They sent the elderly Nemo to check the ruins, but sent Revan the born-again brainwashed padawan to deal with Juhani. That doesn't speak measures for her "power".

Darth_Glentract
Revan was also sent to check the ruins. (It doesn't make sense as to why Nemo was checking the ruins though. I mean, they had been there some time and were just now going to look at it? WTH?)

Anyway, they knew Revan was powerful(they may, depending on class, have programmed him as a solider) and he had a future Mandalore.

Also, this was Juhani before traveling with Revan. She would be a lot more powerful by the end of their journey. (Unless Revan decided to turn her into a courpse, of course)

Great Vengeance
Still...Juhani sucks.

Ianus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Revan was also sent to check the ruins. (It doesn't make sense as to why Nemo was checking the ruins though. I mean, they had been there some time and were just now going to look at it? WTH?)

Anyway, they knew Revan was powerful(they may, depending on class, have programmed him as a solider) and he had a future Mandalore.

Also, this was Juhani before traveling with Revan. She would be a lot more powerful by the end of their journey. (Unless Revan decided to turn her into a courpse, of course)

Eh, not enough evidence to say Juhani can contend.

BTW, Revan is apparently a Jedi Guardian of sorts, since that KOTOR comic has Duron remembering Revan wielding a blue lightsaber as a jedi.

jollyjim311
But didn't Juhani kill some Jedi before adventuring out with Revan? There was some corpse of a Jedi next to her.

Darth_Glentract
It was a Mandalorian Corpse and she had attacked her Master, but not killed her.

Se7in
Juhani:
- Jedi Guardian from Cathar.
- Assisted Revan in his attack on the Star Forge.
- Defeated by Revan was a padawan.

Asajj Ventress:
- Dark Jedi Assassin.
- Trained by Dooku.
- Beat Obi-Wan and an injured and disadvantaged Kit Fisto.
- Lost to Anakin as a padawan.

Based on what I see, Asajj. There's no reason to assume Juhani would win.

jollyjim311
Look at the last statements on both of your lists, se7in.

P.S.-was Asaaj killed in her duel with Anakin? I heard somewhere that she lived.

Darth_Glentract
Asajj lived.

jollyjim311
Thought so.

Darth_Glentract
She eventually stopped using the Force and went to Xagobagh.

Se7in
Regardless, Anakin defeated her in saber combat. Mace did the same to Sidious. Anakin had the opportunity to kill her, but didn't. I should correct that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.