Drax the Destroyer vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok Drax has his Power Gem and he just that Sentry and Thanos is ploting to kill drax. Drax show up uber-Angry and what happens?

nimbus006
Dont know enough about Drax, but would like to hear some arguments.

nimbus006
Originally posted by nimbus006
Dont know enough about Drax, but would like to hear some arguments.

But wait a minute are you pinning Thanos and Sentry against Drax? Cuz if you are i dont see Drax getting very far, i dont care how angry he is.

golem370
No I just the thought of Thanos to invoke Anger in Drax.

Drax the Destroyer possessed a variety of super-human powers that utilized the cosmic energy bestowed upon his artificially created form by Chronos and Mentor, including superhuman strength. This body, while inhabited by Drax's spirit, proved to be invulnerable to any means of physical injury that was directed against him during his life. It is not known how great a force would have been necessary to injure Drax.

Drax could fly by harnessing cosmic energy as a propulsion source. The maximum rate of speed that Drax could attain is not known: he could, however, make interplanetary journeys in a matter of weeks. His artificially created body could exist indefinately in the vacuum of outer space, and he could survive for an unknown length without air, food, or water.

Drax could also harness his cosmic energy and project it through his arms to project concussive blasts. The maximum amount of force Drax could thus project is not known; he could, however, project enough energy to shatter large, ferrous meteors.

armandovalles
Drax would whup Sentry. Drax went toe-to-toe with Thanos in a planet-destroying battle. They werent even meaning to, but they were destroying tons of planets and such. And when Marvel states Sentry is the most powerful hero, that means nothing because Drax isnt a hero, he's more of a vigilante like the Punisher kinda, but in cosmic version. Drax without the power gem in my opinion would beat Sentry, so with it he slaughters Sentry.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by golem370
It is not known how great a force would have been necessary to injure Drax.

Apparenly, a blast from Odin could do it.

armandovalles
yea, and this new Drax series was good at first, but the second issue was retarded. There's no way Paibok and the Blood Brothers could kill Drax, NO WAY. That skrull's hand, when he changed it into a knife to kill Drax, it wouldve broken on Drax's head, literally. But instead, they dumbass writer made Drax die from that. That's retarded, so i now consider the new Drax series as pure PIS.

But yea, a blast from Odin has taken down Drax before, but he was back up within like 2 or 3 pages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.