Lucas Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
Just saw Jarhead... didnt realize he was in that

he was also in Friday Night Lights... but most importantly he was in a great movie several years ago when he was a lot younger..."Sling Blade"

happy

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/SleepingSoul/black.jpg
http://www.star94.com/steve_vikki/LucasBlack/lucas1a.gif

KillTheLight
He was in the war with Elijah I think..anyway my gosh ..you really go for those noggins don't you no expression

p.s- EWW

Murray
who is he?

what other movies is he in?

KillTheLight
Don't know I guess he some random actor.The most popular movies that he's been in are what MG initially stated in her first post.(check imdb)He's also been in MG 's dreams and various noggin fantasies she tends to have..no expression

Morning_Glory
I think he's cute happy

newwinds
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I think he's cute happy
I don't think that

Morning_Glory
i dont care... i still think hes cute

Piggle Humsy
WOW!!! I was going to start a Lucas Black thread a while ago but I didn't think anyone else would know him! eek!

Happy Dance

He was in the tv series "American Gothic", which is what I saw him in first, well that and The War, both great stuff! yes
He's a great actor.
I've even got a sig of him (the older him) haven't used it yet happy

Last thing I saw him in was Crazy in Alabama I think...
Haven't seen him in anything since he's properly grown up tho... erm

He was in Cold Mountain but I still haven't seen that so I'm not sure if it was a big part or not shrugrin

He's lovely! w00t

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I think he's cute happy

no expression.........................ewww

cuter then Ewan?

Morning_Glory
almost cuter than ewan ...happy <-- highlight that...its evil

KillTheLight
I can see it without hight lighting it ..you cant put smileys under the spoiler tags no expressionno expressionno expression

you need to get stronger lenseserm..you cant even compare this guy to Ewan...no2

Morning_Glory
no highlight that particular smilie under a spoiler... it looks different.. i know you can see it rolleyes2

KillTheLight
no expression you have to much time on your hands...no expression..but yes it does no expression

ok i've finished posting in this thread now i'll let it gracefully slip to the bottom of the board where it belongs ninja

Morning_Glory
Im done posting in your rufus threadno expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.