Jango Fett vs. AOTC Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Creator
The only time they fought it ended in a draw so that means rematch!

ESB- 1138
Boba was helping Jango. Obi-Wan would win.

Ianus
Indeed. Especially since Obi-Wan was trying to capture Jango, not kill him.

Obi takes this.

darthsith19
I'm not sure. I guess it depends on the location of the battle. Cause even if Boba hadn't helped Jango in AOTC would it have really made the much of a difference?

Ianus
Yeah. If you're trying not to kill someone, does it not make fighting them with a lightsaber harder?

Darth_Frobo
yes, that being said you're forgetting jango's history, he's a badass jedi killer, he's also expereinced and intelligent and would do what was necessary to win, if his clones armed with a single blaster rifle a piece could slaughter a temple full of jedi he could probably take one, he's fast strong has the advantage of flight and a number of ranged weapons,as well as the fact he'd do whatever was necessary to win, don't underestimate him.

Gryn Jabar
We saw them fight. The result is there. Jango ESCAPED, hell, Obi Wan wasn't even trying to kill him.

Darth_Frobo
Jango thought he was dead, trying or not did you really see obi'won have a chance to kill him, a chance that he could've taken to maim and capture jango...nope because jango was mobile and stayed at a distance until obi's lightsaber was gone then kicked his ass in hand to hand combat, he knows how to deal with jedi hell, he killed tons of them with his bare hands agaisnt their lightsabers, jango could take this.

Gryn Jabar
You realise that Jango fought with his boy in a FRIGGIN' STARSHIP SHOOTING AT OBI-WAN? And STILL Jango had to run like the dickens. BTW, Notice that AOTC Anakin didn't use that many force powers? Force choke? Force push? Hell, even basic speed inputs or healing weren't used.

The Creator
And do you realize Jango has killed a freaking Kyrat Dragon?! something that would pwn Obi-Wan in 2 seconds.

Ianus
Originally posted by The Creator
And do you realize Jango has killed a freaking Kyrat Dragon?! something that would pwn Obi-Wan in 2 seconds. \

lmao

You sir, are wrong.

Jedi > Krayt Dragon.

Obi-Wan Kenobi successfully defeated two sith lords and general Grievious, both of which make a Krayt dragon look like a pedastrian with a cane. So please... stop spouting nonsense. Obi-Wan would beat the shit out of a krayt dragon.

kamikz
And do you realize Jango has killed a freaking Kyrat Dragon?! something that would pwn Obi-Wan in 2 seconds.

Been playing a little too much SWG havent you?? Nah JK. Anyway Obi would win. As mentioned before Obi-Wan wasent trying to kill him and having Boba there was important for Jango. If Boba hadent shot him he would never have dropped his lightsaber, still without it he stood up to Jango which is totally awesome.

Ianus
Originally posted by kamikz
Been playing a little too much SWG havent you?? Nah JK. Anyway Obi would win. As mentioned before Obi-Wan wasent trying to kill him and having Boba there was important for Jango. If Boba hadent shot him he would never have dropped his lightsaber, still without it he stood up to Jango which is totally awesome.

Good point. Obi-Wan hung with Jango despite not having a lightsaber, and Jango is uber deadly.

The Creator
You do know Obi-Wan dropped his lightsaber before Boba started shooting at him. Oh by the way I own an AOTC book that has a lucas books seal on it does that mean its canon?

Ianus
It means it's an author's interpretation of the movie events and is suspect but authorized to make money for Lucas.

The Creator
I am not sure if its the same author though.

Ianus
Erm... Is it a Visiual Dictionary or is it a novelisation?

The Creator
It seems to be more of a novel but.....its a scholastic book, how the helll did I miss that!

Stratigo
this is a tough one actually. I AOTC they were on a platform fairly close together, giving Obi-Won a slight edge. on an open feild I'd say jango fett would win. In an enclosed space I'd give it to Obi-Won.

Ianus
It seems to be more of a novel but.....its a scholastic book, how the helll did I miss that!

Pwned!

Always double check.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.