Darth Malak vs. Cin Drallig, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Se7in
Cin Drallig
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Quinlan Vos (Post-Sora Bulq Duel)

vs.

Darth Malak

Arena: Heart of the Trayus Academy

Restrictions: Basic Force Powers only, Pull and Push.

Darth_Glentract
Jedi.

A Soresu Master, a Vapaad practitioner, and a Jedi trainer who knows many forms vs. an Ataru Master who can only use pull and push.

DrDoom101
glentract does have a point.

Se7in
Where is it said Malak used Ataru? Not saying you're lying but just want to know.

Darth_Glentract
It's a interpertation based on the way he fights.

Ianus
It's SPECULATION put forth by me based on his movements in game, including cut scenes and parrying. Technically, he probably is a Shien/Djem So style since it would use wide swipes which make full advantage of his lightsaber. Of course, since we have no information on the way he fights, he could possibly be a Makashi master.

This thread is pointless, though I'd like to say that three jedi could take him, it might not be the case.

DrDoom101
im afraid everyone dies. There are too many lightsabers flying around. They might slice off their own teammate's head.

Gryn Jabar
Yes, because as we know, Jedi fighting together often slaughter their teammates. Malak is overwhelmed.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Ianus
It's SPECULATION put forth by me based on his movements in game, including cut scenes and parrying. Technically, he probably is a Shien/Djem So style since it would use wide swipes which make full advantage of his lightsaber. Of course, since we have no information on the way he fights, he could possibly be a Makashi master.

This thread is pointless, though I'd like to say that three jedi could take him, it might not be the case.

You saying it isn't the only source. I read it somewhere else, but(seems to be happening to me a lot these days) I can't remember where I read it.

Gryn Jabar
From wiki:
"Darth Malak was a master swordsman who practiced the Makashi lightsaber form, and an adept Force-user, excelling particularly in such dark side skills as Force Lightning, Life Drain, and Choke. He also excelled in Lightsaber Throw and Stasis, although they are not dark side-specific in this game."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.