Wouldnt Catwoman be awesome in BB 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediMasterLuke5
Would Catwoman in BB 3 be good? Catwoman is a decent fighter so the fight scenes would be great. But who would play Catwoman? How about Charlize Theron? Dicuss

Silverstein
well i havent seen Halle Berry's catwoman so i dunno if she'd be good or not, i heard it sucked.

Doc Ock
Halle Berry should be barred from any Batman related movie.

NoFate007
I don't think they should throw Catwoman in there besides a slight reference. Just throw in a line where Alfred says something to Bruce like "When I cancel Bruce Wayne's plans with Miss Kyle, should I tell her it was business or just that something popped up?"

No one can beat Pfeiffer, she was perfect...and now that Berry ruined the name for modern audiences, I think people would cringe if they heard it right now. Plus I think we should focus on other villains for the time being, like good ol' Harvey & Jack.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Doc Ock

Absolutely agree with you!

Nevermind
Originally posted by Silverstein
well i havent seen Halle Berry's catwoman so i dunno if she'd be good or not, i heard it sucked.

Very much so. yes

LethalFemme
Michelle Pfieffer was perfect Batman Returns is the best one by far in my opinion. She and Danny Devito acted their asses off they both completely took the roles and portrayed them the way they should be. To bring her back I could she Charlize, or Angelina Jolie.

NoFate007
I think Jolie and Theron would be bad choices. Theron never impresses me as an actress, I don't see why everyone loves her so much --- and Jolie's got that weird mouth going on, and Catwoman I think shouldn't come off as someone with a mouth the size of Russia. I don't think they can top Pfeiffer, and because of that and a few other reasons, I think they should stay away from introducing Catwoman. Maybe have a cameo with Selina but that's it.

Mr Parker

yeah she is one ugly looking dog.she rivals michael keaton as batman for the worst casting choice in comicbook history.as far as catwoman being in batman begins 3? that would be great.with Nolan at the helm,Im sure we would actually have a sexy catwoman and he would make a great casting selection as well.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Michelle Pfieffer was perfect Batman Returns is the best one by far in my opinion. She and Danny Devito acted their asses off they both completely took the roles and portrayed them the way they should be. To bring her back I could she Charlize, or Angelina Jolie.

Okay I'll give you that one that Pfieffer took the role of catwoman and portrayed her the way that she should be,but your wayyy a 180 degrees off there that devito did the same thing as penguin.He was a horrible penguin and did a horrible job of portraying him.Penguins character was written so horribly though that its mainly the screenwriters fault,dressing him up in that ridiculous costume and makeup,making him into a sewer dwelling rat.thats not the penguin at all.

wuTa
yea, but it was still funny when he bit that dude in the face

LethalFemme
Originally posted by wuTa
yea, but it was still funny when he bit that dude in the face

Hey you I'm digging the sig. wink

b-dan
i hate catwoman if she comes in than BB will be horribel they will focus on her more than batman do her side story

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah she is one ugly looking dog. Im sure we would actually have a sexy catwoman and he would make a great casting selection as well.

I'm sorry, did you say Helle Berry is one ugly looking dog?

...... laughing

Your're such a kidder..,lol

Mandorallen
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Would Catwoman in BB 3 be good? Catwoman is a decent fighter so the fight scenes would be great. But who would play Catwoman? How about Charlize Theron? Dicuss

Let's have NEW villans in the BB movies, honestly.

Ultimate Hulk43
Either Kate Beckinsale or Angelina Jolie should play Catwoman.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah she is one ugly looking dog.

I stopped reading here,Halle Berry is one of the sexiest women alive,obviously you have no taste in women.Who would you prefer,Martha Dumbass Stewart. laughing

Punkyhermy
Hell with Catwoman. Keep her as far away from the franchise as possible I say.

smiley8
Originally posted by Punkyhermy

How on earth can u say this?!! Catwoman is one of the most integral threads of Batman. I would say that the Joker, Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman are as essential to Batman as batman himself?!! the whole Batman universe just doesn't exist without catwoman, she has to come into it sometime. I agree that she shouldn't be put into BB just yet except for refrences to Selina, b ut to miss her out all together would be a crime itself!!

NoFate007
Like I said before, I'd be much happier with Alfred just mentioning "Why can't you find a nice woman, like Miss Kyle?"

Mr Parker
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I'm sorry, did you say Helle Berry is one ugly looking dog?

...... laughing

Your're such a kidder..,lol

yes she is an ugly dog,she rivals michael keaton as batman as the worst casting choice in comicbook history. sick

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Punkyhermy

Hey punky your back,where you been so long? gives hug.now that your back,you can help me educate people why keaton was a horrible casting choice as batman.you always had logic and common sense on that subject. smile I totally disagree with you about catwoman not being in a batman begins sequel though.

Knightfall93
Catwoman would rock. As she's probably gonna marry Bruce and have a baby with him when he quits Batmanning, it'll be a good tribute to the comics! What do you say to her marrying Bruce?

vaya_the_elf
Bruce would not marry her because she would not give up the crime life

NoFate007
I like the Beckinsale idea. She's showed us that she can handle a role smiliar to that in Underworld, so we know:

A) she can be dark
B) she looks devilishly sexy in tight leather
C) she can handle herself in action sequences
D) Selina should be a beautiful woman, and she's got that down.

Damn I'm gonna have to recommend her to be cast lol. I'd only like that in the third one though, and not have her as a main villain. I'd like to see Joker/Red Hood and Penguin (very small though for Penguin) with Maroni, and have Dent take Rachel's place in the script - for #3 I'd like to see Two-Face as the main villain, with Bane as a body guard of his, and Catwoman to show up as the love interest.

atharpina
I don't really like the idea of Catwoman or the Riddler showing up as major villains again. The Riddler because he isn't that great a bad guy and Catwoman because she honestly bores me as a villain. Riddler just shouldn't show up at all and as for Catwoman...I like NoFate's idea.

WrathfulDwarf
I was thinking more like Charlize Theron as a Catwoman. But she should be more of a romance character for the film. Rather than have her as a villain.

Knightfall93
"Bruce wouldn't marry her because she wouldn't give up her life of crime"
Well the blurb thing on the DC website or the Catwoman issue that comes out at the 1 yr later bit says:
"It's one year later and why is Selina Kyle not Catwoman any more? For that matter, why's she not called Selina Kyle any more!?"
Also, it hints at a surprise new character... maybe Baby Wayne?

Knightfall93
Don't scorn me when you haven't researched your facts!

vaya_the_elf
Still baby, or no baby she will not give up her old life

Knightfall93
Then why'd it say "why isn't she Catwoman any more?" Hello? Am I getting through here?Besides, her current life is still Catwoman-ing, her old life is her prostitution

vaya_the_elf
Batman would not go for her if she is still catwoman for the crime thing. He might mess around with her,but he could not marry her. Thats what I'm trying to say

Knightfall93
Then why does it say: "in fact, why's she not called Selina Kyle any more" then?

Batman Returns
noone will ever top michelle pfieffer as catwoman in tight black leather.

sssssssss.......ooooo thats hot.

Knightfall93
Noone will ever top you in the d**k head rankings either

Rafkins_Warning
Hmmm... Charlize... can't see her as Catwoman... anyway after Aeon Flux she'd be to campy... and Jolie would be a good choice but I don't think she'd do it personally... and Kate Beckensale... f*ck no! We've all seen enough of her (and personally thanks to Underworld Evolution, TOO much of her)... besides she just isn't Catwoman-like enough, I don't think she could be seductive enough for the role... maybe Milla Jovovich.. no what the hell am I thinking, she couldn't pull it off either!

Pfieffer was the one and only I believe, and since we will never top her I don't think we should try... I agree that they should just stick to the villains that they are going for now (Two-Face, Joker... maybe even a decent Riddler one day...) and give Catwoman a break until they feel they absolutely need to bring her back for the story's sake.

And Halle Berry is in no way ugly... she just didn't do a good job in Catwoman and personally the whole movie was one big mistake/joke... not her fault she has a bad agent.

Knightfall93
Halle Baerry= HOT!

Rafkins_Warning
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Halle Baerry= HOT!

I concur.

Knightfall93
good

Knightfall93
Kate Beckinsale= f**king red hot!

AFM19Delta

This has my vote!

Knightfall93
Mine too!

WrathfulDwarf
I still say Charlize Theron would be a great catwoman. Or maybe Milla Jovovich....she has those killer eyes. big grin

Knightfall93
Whatever she's called... hot girl from underworld

Knightfall93
Kate Beckinsale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.