People and Issues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MMo
My thing is that why cant some people understand that its not always easy to handel a situation alot of people at my school cant stay out of my busness do you think it is right to have poeple in your situation when they satrted it whtas your opion?

Ms Flower
I dont understand.

KILLBILLFREAK
People will alway get in youre buisness so DEAL WITH IT just playin a NEWBIE

Ms Flower
huh what?

Phoenix Aska
do you mean you dont like people interfering in situations where they don't belong?

MMo
sort of in a ways for example like say if a firend told you about a job and you got it then your firend wants to know what is going on at your work do you think they have the right to know what your doing at work when they are the ones who told you about it in the first place?

Nevermind
Originally posted by MMo
sort of in a ways for example like say if a firend told you about a job and you got it then your firend wants to know what is going on at your work do you think they have the right to know what your doing at work when they are the ones who told you about it in the first place?

No, I don't think they really have the right, but who cares. I mean it's only work, why not tell them, I'm sure they are just being friendly. I don't see a huge problem here.

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by MMo

so...they told you about a job and you got it and he wants to know what goes on there?

did he wanna get that job or something?

i mean i dont see any harm from telling them...

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by Ms Flower
I dont understand.
ditto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.