superman(no superspeed) vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderman44
i think superman and hulk r pretty equall without the superspeed noe discuss

Swanky-Tuna
It'd almost be a mirror match, I think. Sans the flying and head based powers. I don't know where I heard it but I did hear that Superman's strength increases with stress now. I don't know if it's true though.

RAGE17
god dammit i hate this thread look when hulk and superman fought in the cross over it took hulk like 3-4 days to get to superman's level of power....and his body system's were failing or somethin......that means that he does have a limit to his strength just a very high one.....superman takes it.....

spiderman44
hey rage17 r u colosus17

RAGE17
Originally posted by spiderman44
hey rage17 r u colosus17

yes....why?

spiderman44
its me ur friend i cant say who i am but send me a private message so i can tell u

nd hulk wins just cuzz he gets stronger

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by RAGE17
god dammit i hate this thread look when hulk and superman fought in the cross over it took hulk like 3-4 days to get to superman's level of power....and his body system's were failing or somethin......that means that he does have a limit to his strength just a very high one.....superman takes it.....
I don't think that was official.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't think that was official.

yes it was! whistle

Swanky-Tuna
yes it was! whistle
Oh yeah? YOU'RE not official!

RAGE17
Oh yeah? YOU'RE not official!

you will pay for this......and you better have the right pants this time!

Swanky-Tuna
you will pay for this......and you better have the right pants this time!
The truth of the matter is... I don't own pants.

RAGE17
The truth of the matter is... I don't own pants.

dammit yet again you have outsmarted me......you will pay!! nataku wont protect you forever!

the Darkone
Hulk wins, in a brawl hulk will walk all over superman.

spiderman44
ok this is a smart guy here at least he knos hulk will destroy superman

spiderman44
anyone else think so

Superherovandal
Without superspeed I would say that Hulk would most likely win.

Magee
Hulk still stands no chance against Superman. Supermans base level is so much greater than Hulks its not even funny. He will eventually get to Supermans strength as this fight would drag on for days at which point its a stalemate. Theres just no way either one of em is K.Oing the other.

"I don't know where I heard it but I did hear that Superman's strength increases with stress now."
Well like a human under great levels of stress the adrenaline starts pumpin and we r able to do things that would'nt be possible without. Same as for Superman, he does get stronger when hes fighting.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Magee
Hulk still stands no chance against Superman. Supermans base level is so much greater than Hulks its not even funny. He will eventually get to Supermans strength as this fight would drag on for days at which point its a stalemate. Theres just no way either one of em is K.Oing the other.

"I don't know where I heard it but I did hear that Superman's strength increases with stress now."
Well like a human under great levels of stress the adrenaline starts pumpin and we r able to do things that would'nt be possible without. Same as for Superman, he does get stronger when hes fighting.

Actually, no. It takes no effort on Hulks behalf to jump from class 70 to class 100. Easy as pie. Superman would feel the punches. The diff isn't that great, especially if most people agree that Superman = Thor and Thor = Hulk is the general consensus in Marvel. And he might take the first punch no problem. But he did the same thing with Doomsday, and we all know how that turned out whistle shifty smokin'

1luv Happy Dance

BobbyD
Even if Clark can't use Superspeed, isn't he just waaaaay too agile for Hulk to land a hit on? I'm still thinking Supes take this easily.

BobbyD
What about Heat vision and freeze breath? Using those would certianly cause the Jolly Green Giant some problems. He would have to break out of a "Hulksicle" or his wounds would have to heal from a heat vision burn everytime Clark uses these tactics. I love the Incredible Hulk as much as the next guy, but when faced against multi-talented foes, he always goes down. That's why I even think WW gives the Hulk lots of problems.

Avalonofthewind
He hasn't used superspeed in any of the prior fights and has still come out on top. Supes has too many abilities.

By the way, what classifies "Superspeed?" How much has Supes speed been limited?

Wickerman
Without speed he still has the advantage of flight, higher initial strength, heat vision, ice breath, not to mention those kryptonian mind tricks he learned (forgot the names) that could potentially reduce Hulk to a whimpering banner erm . And even if he doesn't. He's stronger + more versatile (at the beginning at least).

~wickerman~

zachrivard
mind tricks, well if superman doesnt get super speed then hulk shouldn't get his indestructable pants

Hegemon875
Originally posted by zachrivard
mind tricks, well if superman doesnt get super speed then hulk shouldn't get his indestructable pants

laughing laughing

kgkg
Hulk wins

superman302
superman wins this due to him having everyadvantage in this fight .

Maestro
Aren't all the Marvel Vs DC fights fan voted?

superman302
Originally posted by Maestro
Aren't all the Marvel Vs DC fights fan voted?

nope not all of them, just some

Maestro
Originally posted by superman302
nope not all of them, just some

Majority of them are though, including the Hulk Vs Superman, which superman won.

spiderman44
supermans speed has been reduced to about 25 miles an hour

spiderman44
superman is not as good as hulk with out the superspeed i mean his heat visionreally aint shit his cold morning breath really aint gunna help and him flyingdoesnt mean anything but he can fly

Wickerman
Originally posted by spiderman44
superman is not as good as hulk with out the superspeed i mean his heat visionreally aint shit his cold morning breath really aint gunna help and him flyingdoesnt mean anything but he can fly

Before i reply i'd just like to know if this post of yours was made as a sort of joke or satire. So was it?

~wickerman~

Zarathustra
Superman: he's solar powered so he's going to have that much more stamina. Besides, his size relative to the Hulk's provides him with more agility, he seems to have better form, heat vision and arctic breath slow anyone down with minimal effort from Supes, and flight is always an advantage.

ZephroCarnelian
Skill:
Supes is a more skilled fighter than Hulk.

Hulk's pretty much a brawler.

This might help Supes.

Wit:
Hulk is rather slow-witted and not quick to change his tactics.

Supes is a quick thinker and can come up with plans on the fly.

This will be a big advantage in this match.

Strength:
Hulk can become stronger than Supes.

Supes starts off stronger.

In every showing they've pretty much been shown to be on par with eachother.

Durability:
Hulk is very tough and heals very quickly.

Supes is invulnerable as long as his solar-reserves last, but he can still be stunned and can still feel pain.

As Supes recieves more and more punishment, his reserves will start to run low and he'll begin to take damage. I'd say his invulnerability will only be good for a while against the Hulk.

Flight:
A decent enough power, but without his super-speed, it's not much use against the Hulk - Hulk can and has grabbed jets and missiles out of the air.

HeatVision and Super-breath:
These aren't normally part of Supes' reportoire against Hulk, but in this match, they might prove useful.

Quick burst of heat vision to Hulk's eyes for a coupla seconds blindness, then smack him about the face with a two-handed punch. Repeat as necessary.

As for his breath - super-breath might be useful to catch Hulk off balance once in a while, but ice-breath is useless. No amount of ice would keep Hulk at bay.

---------------------------------------------

This is a very good match.

Without his super-speed, Supes can't use his usual speed-blitz approach against Hulk, so he'd have to have his thinking cap on.

Supes' best tactic would be to hover above Hulk, knocking him back down to Earth whenever he tries leaping, using a gust of super-breath. Then he can temporarily blind Hulk with pinpoint heat-vision to the eyes, fly in for a coupla good super-punches, then retreat again if necessary, to stay out of range of Hulk's powerful blows. If Supes plays it cool and does this a coupla times in succession, his super-strength blows will topple Hulk.

Hulk's best tactic is to try to reach Supes by jumping, or disorient him with a powerful thunderclap, then quickly grab him and pummel him, hoping that Supes' slowed reactions (thanks to no superspeed) won't let him escape. At first, Supes will be immune to damage, but at the rate Hulk builds his strength, his solarreserves (and thus his invulnerability) won't last long. If Hulk gets a good hold of Supes, his rage and pure strength will eventually overcome Supes' invulnerabiliy after a titanic wrestling match.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is a very very close match.

I'd say Supes takes a slight majority. But only if he thinks quickly and takes every available opportunity.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Zarathustra
Superman: he's solar powered so he's going to have that much more stamina. Besides, his size relative to the Hulk's provides him with more agility, he seems to have better form, heat vision and arctic breath slow anyone down with minimal effort from Supes, and flight is always an advantage.
Hulk's speed/stamina increases with his strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.