Magical High School Game Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
~you rp here~
it was a day liek any other day School was going to strt in two hours, the sun was out it seemd clouds might form soon. It is 6:00 AM some might not be up yet so do what you need to do! na dbe sure to get to 'Jupiter High' (High Scool name)

Blood Ninja
kristine woke up and drove to the high school. it was now 7:35. she waited for her friends and walked around until the classes started

DarkDethbringer
~please be more discriptive, it isn't that late lets give others chance kk?~

Movie_Geek_
Kate shifted, not wanting to leave her comfortable bad, as she heard her alarm buzz to wake her. "I'm up, I'm up! " She sat up and looked for the lights. She flicked them on and looked out the window. It was going to be a nice day.

kaiy037
Secret had been up and ready for a while. As she always was. Slwoly shutting her front door she made it out soundly enough as not to wake Hank up and get the affect of his hangover.

She down in the school's directing, slinging her bag over her shoulder, wrappign her red jacket tightly around her. She crought her headphones up to her ears and hit the 'Play' switch on he MP3.

Blood Ninja
(like this?)
Kristine woke up, feeling down. she dragged her feet towards the kitchen where she made her breakfast of milk and ceral. she then drove to school and was stuck in traffic. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!" she yelled as other people gave her wierd looks. "IM GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!" she finally arrived at the school accualy on time. "its a miricale that i came here on time"

DarkDethbringer
~yu live whereever you wnat b back I will hav ea plt update on my arrival~

Thunder Fox
axel 's alarm went off while axel was shifting in his sleepto turn it off again when he fell out of bed seeing as it was out of his reach and got up rubbing his head "damn it..." yawned and quickly got dressed in his normal clothes and walked out of his room after turning the clock off and went to the kitchen to get something to eat real quick and left early to get to school

Maleficus
Josh was in bed, he had been awake for a while. The alarm went off and Josh blew it up. "S***... Here we go." He said putting on his jacket. "Time for school... how great." He mumbled going to the kitchen.

His mom sat and drank coffee. "Have a nice day at school, hon." She said.

Josh sighed and grabbed an apple. "Whatever you say. See you later Ma." He said, kissing his mom on the cheek before he walked outside and ran to the school.

kaiy037
Almost there, a boy burshed past Secret, ovbiously in a hurry to get to school. The sound of Twiztid rung through her ears as she cotinued to try memorizing the lyrics to her latest amusement 'Fall Apart.'

. Don't RP too far. Haha]

Movie_Geek_
Kate rudded the sleep from her eyes and got dressed. She put on a pair of blues jeans, a white sleeveless top with a purple slash of color across it and and pair of sneakers. She walked down stairs where her older brother was already eating and grabbed a breakfast bar. She looked at him and he was only half done. "Hurry up or we will be late." "don't worry we will be fine." He dumped the rest of his cereal and walked out the door to his car with Kate behind him.

Thunder Fox
(try not to) axel was still tired and walked slower than normal to get to school he adjusted his head band and combing his hair while walking and and put on his head phones to listen to his CD player "man i need a need a ipod or something

Blood Ninja
kris was sitting down near her class and listned to her video iPod

feline
kerry's alarm clock had just went off."7:35. what the?great i'm late."she looked into her closet and pulled out a red tank top and black blue jeans with some red boots.after she got dress she got in her blue impala and drove to school. traffic was ok for this time of the day."i'm here.i'm here"she ran in

Maleficus
Josh got to the school and rested next to a decorative pillar. He looked at his watch and sighed. "I'm getting slower." He said, punching the pillar. He kept punching the pillar until his hands were numb. "Whatever." He said, walking inside.

Blood Ninja
shw walked in her class still listning to her ipod

Thunder Fox
axel finally made it to school now awake and kinda hyper and was walking in school in almost a runand went to his class room and sat down messing around with his pen

Blood Ninja
she was watching the music video and noticed that some other people were there

Maleficus
Josh saw a girl listening to her iPod. He thought about talking to her, but decided that he would leave her alone. He walked to his first period class.

Movie_Geek_
Kate's brother pulled up with a sudden stop in a parking space, the stop sent Kate forward a little. "I do not care if this is your car, I am driving hom! You are going to get us killed. I have my licence too. " Her brother shrugged and laugh, "what you don't trust me." "At this point I do not know." She knew was did it in part just to bug her but Kate still did not like it. She walked up the steps to the school and started for her first class. Her brother, Mark, in the other direction for his class. "See you after school Mark. "He gave her a small wave goodbye.

Blood Ninja
she turned to Passive by A Perfect Circle and watched their music video. she noticed that the teacher walked in but she didnt care

feline
kerry sat down in her desk.the desk was like trading silk for cotton.

Maleficus
Josh sat at his desk behind the girl listening to her iPod. When the teacher came into the room Josh sneered at him. He laughed when the teacher frowned at him.

Blood Ninja
when the teacher came by her she gave him a mean glare

feline
kerry slammed her psych. book on the desk. this was not her subject.

Maleficus
Originally posted by Blood Ninja
when the teacher came by her she gave him a mean glare Josh smiled when he saw her glare at the teacher. 'This might not be so bad after all.' He thought to himself.

Blood Ninja
she noticed someone was smiling and moved seats to an abandoned area

Maleficus
she noticed someone was smiling and moved seats to an abandoned area Josh watched as she moved across the room. 'I guess my smile can be a bit repugnant.' He thought, trying to remember if he brushed his teeth that morning.

Blood Ninja
she turned her iPod to full blast to drown out the sound of other people

Maleficus
Josh leaned back in his chair and pretended to read.

DarkDethbringer
Xavier rolled over in his bed he looek dat his clock, the amar mwasn't off but it was way past time for him ot wake up! He got pu an dlooke daround he walke din taking a shower an dcame out, he styled his hair into mondo spikes, and walke dot his closet, grabbing a Ramones T Shirt, and some wripped mangled blue jeans, he slippe don his teneshoes, the sun was just coming up he grabbed his wallet and Ipod levaing he smiled grabbing some bacon as he left not bothering to say good bye. Xavier steppe dinto his Classic Mustang and drove to school he had a bit before class started he wizzed down as rock music blaste dteh streets even that early.

At school in class a bot with a small fram eand longish hair wakled in his hair covering his face his glasses showing a glare(this i sthe nerd people piss hmi off!). He walke din plopping his book bag on his desk he took ou ta book some could see what it wa sit was Charles Dickens, Oliver Twist. He continued to read as the teacherr put books on teh esk knowing this was to be a lon day.

Blood Ninja
"here come the nerd!!!!" she shouted as the other people started to laugh

DarkDethbringer
Th eboy tried to pretend not to hear you but still tensed up slightly at teh comment and grippe dteh book tightly trying to concentrating on reading. The teacher glares at you an dteh rest of teh class that was tehre.

Thunder Fox
axel's head rose and grinned and took a water ballon of nasty liquid and threw it him makeing it splatter all over him

DarkDethbringer
~at teh nerd I presume?~
The kid leaps up wondering what is on him and out raged. Th eteacher looks at Axel glaring "You just bought your e=self a minute after class!" he said glaring the boy runs ou tof teh class heading for teh bathroom he gets near the door and.....

Blood Ninja
she threw a paper wad at his head
(were being mean... thats sad)

Maleficus
Josh looked over to the kid reading next to him. 'Oliver Twist?' He thought. 'That's one of my favorite books, going from orphan punk to orphan thief. Oliver Twist was my kind of protagonist.' He laughed, as he swiped the book from the kid who was reading it while he wasn't looking. He began to reading the first chapter.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~at teh nerd I presume?~
The kid leaps up wondering what is on him and out raged. Th eteacher looks at Axel glaring "You just bought your e=self a minute after class!" he said glaring the boy runs ou tof teh class heading for teh bathroom he gets near the door and..... (yes)
axel sighed and turned away "like i care" axel mutteredOriginally posted by Blood Ninja
she threw a paper wad at his head
(were being mean... thats sad) (yes but i had alot of practice...)

DarkDethbringer
The kid continues walking~hes not at his desk so I assumke you took it from his desk~ he leaves and you hear his foot steps pick up into a run.

Xavier parks his job in teh usual messy fashion na djumps out as Rancid blasts in his iPod. He walke dthrough teh halls noticing someone running out. "Whats going on in here?" he asked smiling wondering what he wasn't include din now.

Blood Ninja
she ran over and pulled his pants down. she ran back to her seat and put her shoes on the table
(lolz we do that all the time at my school)

DarkDethbringer
~thats just wrong~
Th eteacher glares at you fiercely. "YOU! your staying after school!" he said glaring still at everyone except Xavier. "You shoudk all be ashemed!" he said turning away momentarily.

Thunder Fox
axel sighed and glared at the teacher and when she looked away axel snuck out to catch the nerd

Blood Ninja
"make me!!!!" she yelled glaring
(no people wear 2 pairs of basketball shorts and we only pull one pair down)

Jacobleo
*Jacob got up*Damn and *gets dressed*i "have a hang over from hell *rollin a joint and started to walk to school* smokin he threw it on the ground* jacob damn it 10:00 jacob got there at 10;05 uhh i need a tardy they give him a tardy slip he walks to his class the teacher says nice of you to join today jacob.

Thunder Fox
she ran over and pulled his pants down. she ran back to her seat and put her shoes on the table
(lolz we do that all the time at my school) ( laughing that is just emmbarassing i don't even do that)

DarkDethbringer
~Nerds don't wear two pairs of pants...or do they?~
You come nto the hall teh nerd is no whre in site you see teh bathroom door swing openm and shut again.. Xavier looks angry that no one answered his question. "SO?" he asked again wondering what fun was going on.

Blood Ninja
(we dont see any underwear or anything. but this one guy pulled 2 pairs of shorts down and to a girl!!!!)
she followed the guy and waited a long distance for the boy

Maleficus
Josh watched the people picking on the new kid. 'Man, not even I'm that mean.' He thought. He stood up and gave the book back to the boy. "I'm sorry buddy. You won't be getting any more trouble from me." He said, then he turned to the girl who was listening to the iPod and set her shoes on fire. "Hot foot!" He shouted. He turned to Axel and punched his fist through his desk. "Leave him alone or you're next."

Blood Ninja
(swirly!!!! swirly!!!!!! give him a swirly!!!!!)

Thunder Fox
(lmfao no no) "bite me dude" and walked away to xaviar

DarkDethbringer
~umm dude you don't have your powers yet an dthe key is to be eman to him or no powers for you~ Xavier looke dta the kid walking towards him. "Whas up?" he akle dplopping in a desk near (blood ninjas char nam ehere) an dsmiled at her.

Jacobleo
Jacob walks out the class room its a nerd and pushes him lets give him a swerly

Blood Ninja
(awwwwww thats like the best prank!!!!)
no one laughed, and she kicked him in the face everyone started laughing

Thunder Fox
(no giving someone a bubbler ride if you know what that is)
axel tripped xavier

Maleficus
Josh walked out of the room looking for the boy who got picked on. He ignored the teacher and walked down the hall way. "I can't believe this. All of that torment on one kid. Not even I have acted so cruel." He said to himself, punching his fist into a locker, leaving a big dent.

Blood Ninja
(nope)

Blood Ninja
she tripped the guy who tried to set her foot on fire and ran after the guy who threw the balloon

Maleficus
~umm dude you don't have your powers yet an dthe key is to be eman to him or no powers for you~ Xavier looke dta the kid walking towards him. "Whas up?" he akle dplopping in a desk near (blood ninjas char nam ehere) an dsmiled at her. (Sorry. Lets say I used a lighter.)

DarkDethbringer
Xavier got back up angrily he glare dat Axel "What ytou got a problem!" he asked angrily hopping up showing his fists

ScarletPheonix
~recap?~

Blood Ninja
(its so fun were all pickng on this one guy!!!!! join!!!!)

Maleficus
Josh stood in front of the boy who was being picked on. "Leave him alone! All of you! If you don't you'll have to answer to me!" He said, punching through another desk.

Thunder Fox
she tripped the guy who tried to set her foot on fire and ran after the guy who threw the balloon he let the girl catch up
(you set a person on a bubbler and turn it on so they get a wet ass all day)

ScarletPheonix
~ive already joined i just fogot o and do we have our powers and a pecap besides beatin up?~

DarkDethbringer
~huh? anywho some clearing up Xavier=not the nerd nrd has no name as of yet. Nerd is not in the room he ran into the bathroom, no one has powers, class starts soon almost all of you ar en big trouble Maleficious o who ever you aren tsupposed to protect him if you don't piss him off no powers for you kk?~

Thunder Fox
(no we are picking on him untill he snaps wich is sooooooo fun)

DarkDethbringer
~read my posts he ran into the bathromm after you chased him out of te hhalls, Xavir is not thenerd ok?~

ScarletPheonix
The Bell rang and the next period started so Ryan ran away from the crowd to get to math class~how is that~

Maleficus
~huh? anywho some clearing up Xavier=not the nerd nrd has no name as of yet. Nerd is not in the room he ran into the bathroom, no one has powers, class starts soon almost all of you ar en big trouble Maleficious o who ever you aren tsupposed to protect him if you don't piss him off no powers for you kk?~ (I don't want to hurt this kid. Everyone is being mean, why can't I be the only one to help him?)

DarkDethbringer
~much mor edetail school has not yet started no powers agin incase it didn't catch go ahead no powers for you~

Thunder Fox
(oh opps sorry)
axel walked into the bathroom seeing the nerd and picked him up and tossed him around

Jacobleo
he gets in guys face* "hes a nerd i do what i want to him" *and pushes the guy*

DarkDethbringer
The nerd hi tthe side of teh wakll got up trying to get out of teh bathroom.

ScarletPheonix
~ok so no class right now~Ryan Pulled up in his 350z and took out his myfi xm radio~he is rich~ and sat down in the grass.

Thunder Fox
axel pulled him back in and threw him in a stall laughing

Maleficus
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(oh opps sorry)
axel walked into the bathroom seeing the nerd and picked him up and tossed him around Josh was still standing in front of the nerd. "You must be the stupidest punk in the school!" He shouted at Axel, punching him in the face and slamming his face into the sink. "I said leave him alone. a kid can only take so much!" He punched Axel in the nose again and made him drink from the toilet. "How does that feel punk?"

DarkDethbringer
The nerd finally yelled "STOP IT!" he said lunging at oyu weakly.

Maleficus
Originally posted by Jacobleo
he gets in guys face* "hes a nerd i do what i want to him" *and pushes the guy* Josh grabbed him away from the nerd and tossed him into a garbage can. He turned to the nerd. "Are you okay?"

ScarletPheonix
Ryan went into the bathroom to find a fite going on so he yell "STOP RIGHT NOW OR ITS TO THE PRICIPLES OFFICE FOR ALL OF U"

Thunder Fox
elbowed him in the gut and hit him in the face breaking his nose and kneed him 'below the belt' and sidekicked him out of the room

Jacobleo
Jacob pushed josh* "what the hell mess with me now fool"!

DarkDethbringer
~wow teachers pet arrives~
The ned runs from th eroom and disapears(no tinto thin air) no one can see whre he goes, The teacher walks in out raged. "Whats going on in here!?" he ased ver angrily.

ScarletPheonix
Ryan just gave up so he used his flexibility~HE IS REALLY FLEXIBLE CAUSE I AM LOL~ to jump up in the air and kick Axel and Josh in the gonads

Jacobleo
Jacob looked at the teacher* shut the hell up!

Maleficus
elbowed him in the gut and hit him in the face breaking his nose and kneed him 'below the belt' and sidekicked him out of the room Josh jumped to his feet. "Yeah right punk." He said grabbing Axel's arm and pulling it out of it's socket. He slammed Axel into the wall punched him in the head until he started bleeding from the ears. "You made a huge mistake punk!"

Blood Ninja
kristine ran away hoping the teacher didnt see her

ScarletPheonix
YAY wat Jacob said we r mature and we can handle our own problems"said Ryan

Thunder Fox
axel glared at josh yet grinning "you think i care what a teachers pet thinks josh" coughed alitte still in a fighting postion

DarkDethbringer
Th eteacher grabs Jacob and halls him out of teh room, h ecomes back grabbing Axel and Josh taking you to teh Principles office. Xavier walks into teh Library seeing as almost everyone left.

Maleficus
Jacob pushed josh* "what the hell mess with me now fool"! Josh shoved Jacob again. "Back off *****!" He shouted smashing his head into the mirror.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Maleficus
Josh jumped to his feet. "Yeah right punk." He said grabbing Axel's arm and pulling it out of it's socket. He slammed Axel into the wall punched him in the head until he started bleeding from the ears. "You made a huge mistake punk!" (dude your starting to god mod)

takuto
(er... recap. I'm not reading 5 pages.)

ScarletPheonix
ok thats it i am intevening"said RYan has he kicked both of them right behind there ears were a preshure point is

Jacobleo
Jacob goes and punches josh in the face and throws him to a locker kneeing him to the stomech

ScarletPheonix
~who is holdin u?~

Maleficus
Th eteacher grabs Jacob and halls him out of teh room, h ecomes back grabbing Axel and Josh taking you to teh Principles office. Xavier walks into teh Library seeing as almost everyone left. Josh pushed the teacher away. "Back off. You can't put me in the same category as these ass holes!" He shouted pointing at Axel and Jacob.

Blood Ninja
kris kicked josh in the back of the knee cap making him fall. "well what are you waiting for!!" she yelled at axel "do you want revenge or not!"

DarkDethbringer
Th eteacher grabs Jacob and halls him out of teh room, h ecomes back grabbing Axel and Josh taking you to teh Principles office. Xavier walks into teh Library seeing as almost everyone left.
ahem, an dthuis i sgetting out of hand, tehy arrive dat school, tormenetd the nerd, got into a very unneccessary fight an dalot of tehm were taked to teh prinicples office, stopwit the fightin yes you are goddmodding slightly dude calm down

Thunder Fox
axel laughed and walked towards him

Jacobleo
Hey **** you and tackles josh and punches him to the face

Maleficus
(dude your starting to god mod) (Didn't you read my profile? This dude is a tough guy. And you made him mad.)

ScarletPheonix
do u need any help teacher"said Ryan ~im a teachers pet when they our around when they r not im a badass seeing how in the future im goin to make my kid drink alchol lol~

DarkDethbringer
~still tone down, you guys this fight was very unneeded lets just go back to class adnegt this worked out~

Maleficus
Hey **** you and tackles josh and punches him to the face Josh head butted Jacob in the nose and punched him in the ear. "I said back of you little shit!"

Thunder Fox
(still chill abit dude my guy is strong too but i know when to take hits)

Blood Ninja
she kicked jacob in the back and saw that the teacher was watching "shit" she said

Jacobleo
Jacob knees him in the stomech and throws him i the rest room hitting him in the face and throws him to a tolit and gives him a swirlie

ScarletPheonix
Ryan seperats all of them and says "get to class"

Maleficus
axel laughed and walked towards him Josh jumped to his feet and kicked Axel in the crotch repeatedly. "You don't know who you're messing with punk!" He said, continuing to bash Axel.

Blood Ninja
she went where axel was and hit josh once more in the stomach

Jacobleo
pushes ryan away and punches josh in the face again

Blood Ninja
she hit ryan in the mouth and noticed that she was starting another fight

ScarletPheonix
"I SAID STOP AND GET TO CLASS OUR WE WILL ALL GET DETETOIN FOR A WEEK,TAKE THIS AFTER SCHOOL OK"said ryan

Thunder Fox
(wow havac what ever dude i give up until this is over i hate when people do this so pm me when this is done)

Maleficus
Jacob knees him in the stomech and throws him i the rest room hitting him in the face and throws him to a tolit and gives him a swirlie Josh grabbed Jacobs arm and pulled him to the floor. He slammed Jacobs face into the tiles, then pulled him up and dunked his head in the toilet. "That tastes pretty good doesn't it?" He said slamming the toilet seat on his head several times.

DarkDethbringer
~its done I said stop the fight now the fight is stopped~
The teacher and othe rteachers come in grabbing you all an dtaking you ot the principles office.

Blood Ninja
she broke free of the teachers grasp and went to the class room taking all her things with her

Maleficus
Josh picked up Jacob and threw him down the hall. "I'm done with you... *****." He said, turning and looking for the nerd.

Blood Ninja
(is everyone ignoring me?)

ScarletPheonix
"great now im gunna have detetoin cause u guys wouldnt stop fightin and my dad wont allow alchol when u guys come to the party tonight"said ryan

takuto
(fine. I'm in the comp lab then.)

Mitsuke sat down in a chair and dropped her bag. As usual, the school was in turmoil already. Ignoring those around her, Mitsuke walked over to the teacher.

"Hey, Mr. Hoshina, we have a club meeting today. You remember?" Mitsuke looked down at him.

Hoshina was muttering to himself in Japanese.

"Yo! Hoshina!"

"Huh? Oh, Mitsuke-kun. No I didn't forget about the meeting. Film club, right?"

"No, anime. We're watching a movie."

"Ok, ok. I'll get the stuff set up. Don't you worry boy."

"I'm a girl." no expression

"What?"

"I'm a girl Mr. Hoshina."

"Oh yes, yes I remember."

"I know." Mitsuke rolled her eyes, picked up her bag and left the room.

Blood Ninja
she went where the fight was and saw that it had been cleared out

DarkDethbringer
~ ITS OFFICIAL!!! WE ARE RESTRTING TO BEFORE THE NERD COME IN OK? GET BACK THERE GIVES OTHEGR PLAYERS CHANC EOT GET IN THERE. ~

takuto
Mitsuke walked straight into BN's character, knocking her down. "Hey, watch where you're going."

ScarletPheonix
~YAY its like a restart~Ryan sat in the grass and sip some of his rum while finishing his homework

Blood Ninja
she glared and took her things to where the other kids were.
"hey kkid" she wispered looking at axel "come here"
(kristine. kris for short

Maleficus
(I'm out. I don't want to play if I have to choose between not getting powers and having a character I can't respect. Those both seem like crappy choices.)

Thunder Fox
(alright)

takuto
( kk, Mitsuke or Mitsu (pronounce Misu) she's the one who looks like a guy cause of her build, attitude, and clothes (big shirt, sweat-shirt, jeans, sneakers).)

Misu sighed and went to sit under another tree. They seemed to be friends, and she didn't want to disrupt that.

Blood Ninja
"hello. do you want to come with me or not" she said to axel

Thunder Fox
"huh sure" axel said and got up

takuto
Leaning back, she brushed the silvery hair from her face.

Blood Ninja
"wait until the teacher isnt looking" she said "now!"

Thunder Fox
they left the room

Blood Ninja
"that was fun, picking on him" she said laughing

Thunder Fox
laughed also "yes it was"

takuto
( am I being ignored? )

Pulling out a package of papers, Mitsu began to read through her lines. The drama club was doing Sleep Beauty as the skit, and oddly enough Ms. Day had given, or rather assigned her the part of the Prince. 'Why me?"

Blood Ninja
(but you not near anyone)
"we should do that again sometime" she said "i may look delacate but i can kick ass" she said laughing

Thunder Fox
laughs (where is your person)

takuto
(but you not near anyone)
"we should do that again sometime" she said "i may look delacate but i can kick ass" she said laughing
( I just ran into you in the hall, I'm sitting somewhere near by, against the lockers. )

Blood Ninja
"so what do you want to do now? we can find the nerd, i bet you hes in the library checking out dorky books" she said pointing at the library

Thunder Fox
(oh) axel spotted mitsu and walked over

Blood Ninja
"hey!" she said walking over to them "o its you" she said to mitsu

takuto
"Oh, hey." Mitsu got up and scratched her head. 'Sorry 'bout running into you. Are you looking for the nerd?"

Thunder Fox
"yeah"

Blood Ninja
"any idea where he is?" she asked

takuto
"He's in Hoshino's lab. saw him a few minutes ago. seemed to be creating a program."

DarkDethbringer
~onething to clear up when you hav eto piss thsi nerd off I am not asking you to kill him or even givbe him a swirly just bug him offend him the slightest thing will make him angry! the nerds name is James for easier reference~

Chaosbark
Kenneth cracked an eye open at the sound of an alarm clock. Since when did he have an alarm clock? Blinking slowly he rose from his very messy bed staring at the beeping object. Reaching over to shut it off he slipped falling on the floor. Knocking his nightstand some the alarm clock tipped hitting him across the back of his head. "Ow.." That had shut the alarm clock off good enough but he needed to get to school. Rising from the floor he slipped flip flops on scratching his back lightly. A yawn coming from his mouth he quietly stumbled out of his room making it to the kitchen. "Too early for breakfast.." Placing a hand on the table he searched blindly for his keys finally grabbing them. He hoped he had put gas in his car yesterday. Probably, maybe, most likely so. He reached for his one strap back pack slipping it on even if it was just filled with random art mediums along with sketches. Scratching his messed black hair he somehow made it in front of the school his car parked sideways in one of the spots. He didn't really care just had to make it to class. Though, he had forgotten to change out of his night clothes wearing a loose black shirt along with pajama pants. With the flip flops, it looked as though he hadn't even bothered with getting ready for school. Walking inside he would casually move towards the art room. That was basically his whole school day, no teachers wanted him in their class due to him sleeping through them. Hell, they give him detention just more sleep. He would continue walking bumping into James sending the kid's books sprawling along the floor. "Oh, sorry man.." He would continue walking towards the art room getting a few looks at his apparel. Eyes half closed he would make it to the art room door. Digging in his pajama pocket he would search a few getting his keys out again. Placing it in the key hole he would turn it opening the door. The art teacher gave him a spare so he could come in early and work on whatever he wanted. He was really a good artist and Kenneth knew it. Slipping inside he shut the door not even thinking about the nerd he had just bumped into. Tossing his back pack on a back table near the window he would slide onto the top of the table using the back pack as a pillow. He would spend a few hours here, go to lunch, then go to the music auditorium. Sounded like a perfectly good day to him. Hands slowly sliding behind his back he would retrieve an MP3 player slipping on the headphones. Eyes closing he would listen to the music for a good inspiration while simply looking as though he was asleep. Inspiration wasn't found it came to you. Music was just one of the ways Kenneth called it.

Maleficus
~onething to clear up when you hav eto piss thsi nerd off I am not asking you to kill him or even givbe him a swirly just bug him offend him the slightest thing will make him angry! the nerds name is James for easier reference~ (If that's the case, let's just say I never paid attention to what the others were doing. I took the kid's book while he wasn't looking and started reading it.)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>