Dante vs Neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
Well i just thought of this in my head well woo wins ?
its Neo Matrix
and
Dante DMC

Neo has unlimited bullets to a double pistols and mac machine gun
has Daggers and Swords a Katana and 3 med kits
they fight in the matrix

KingDubya
... Is this before Smith's first death, or after?

Chaosbark
First of all Dante would have to find a way into the matrix. Then, isn't Neo the 'chosen' one? He would most likely easily kill off Dante in the Matrix enviroment by a simple wave of hand or something along that line. -Isn't really into the Matrix.- Though, Dante would most likely be able to kill Neo outside the Matrix.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Chaosbark
... isn't Neo the 'chosen' one? ...
That's why I asked if it was before or after Smith's first death. If it were before, Neo wouldn't stand a chance because he didn't have full control of his "The One" powers yet. If it were after, Dante would get his ass royally handed to him. Even without the weapons. And even if Dante had an entire arsenal of military-grade weaponry.

Hooverman
Neo hella pwns Dante end of thread

dvampire
Dante wins.

Zen2nd
Originally posted by dvampire
Dante wins.

You say Dante wins everything so I'm not surprised you said it here.

KingDubya
Dante wins.
Could you please support your opinion? Otherwise, I'll have to assume you're a Dante fanboy...

Chaosbark
I'll agree with you King Dubya. Neo would easily kill Dante 'in' the matrix if he were to have full recognition of his powers.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Chaosbark
I'll agree with you King Dubya. Neo would easily kill Dante 'in' the matrix if he were to have full recognition of his powers.
And would have a hard time if before that point. But either way, it'd be fun to watch.

dvampire
Originally posted by Zen2nd
You say Dante wins everything so I'm not surprised you said it here.

No I don't. confused But Dante still wins. smile

dvampire
Originally posted by KingDubya
Could you please support your opinion? Otherwise, I'll have to assume you're a Dante fanboy...

Then I whould also have to assume that you're a Neo fanboy. confused smile big grin

SaTsuJiN
I think they are working off of sheer obviousness.. he's a well known character, thus making his feats well known.

but as another posted before, it heavily depends if it takes place within the matrix or not.

DarkC
Neo is able to bend the Matrix to his will and desire. So Neo.

dvampire
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I think they are working off of sheer obviousness.. he's a well known character, thus making his feats well known.

but as another posted before, it heavily depends if it takes place within the matrix or not.

That's what I'm talking about, if he isn't in the Matrix, he gets beaten. Even in the matrix though, I'm not sure he'll win IMO. smile

AdventChild
Neo hun....sry but he has the glow..."In the matrix anyway"...

Zen2nd
Then I whould also have to assume that you're a Neo fanboy. confused smile big grin

Hows that? I never even said Neo's name or if he would win or not.

KingDubya
Hows that? I never even said Neo's name or if he would win or not.
He was referring to me.

dvampire: If I were a Neo fanboy, I wouldn't have laughed so much when he died at the end of Revolutions.

b-dan
Could you please support your opinion? Otherwise, I'll have to assume you're a Dante fanboy... ya im a dante fanboy to but im saying he would loose now alot because ppl ha ve him going agaisnst like sephiroth and Neo would just wipe his ass all over the matrix or super city or werever

dvampire
Originally posted by b-dan
ya im a dante fanboy to but im saying he would loose now alot because ppl ha ve him going agaisnst like sephiroth and Neo would just wipe his ass all over the matrix or super city or werever

Fanboy or not, Neo loses inside and outside the Matrix. smile

KingDubya
Fanboy or not, Neo loses inside and outside the Matrix. smile
Why would he lose inside? We still have no explanation for Dante's victory from you.

dvampire
Why would he lose inside? We still have no explanation for Dante's victory from you.

Neo is still able to bleed in side the Matrix (a good slash from Dante's sword will end the fight), he's nothing Dante hasn't when up agaist before, and Dante has fought far more powerful beings than Neo. Why whould he not lose inside the Matrix? smile

Zen2nd
Neo inside the Matrix

Dante fires a barrage of bullets at Neo which are easily stopped mid air by Neo. Dante knows bullets are no use here so he resorts to his trusty sword. "I know kung-fu" Neo smartly says. Dante takes several swings at Neo, which of course he dodges with style, then Neo grabs Dante by the chest and throws him at the wall while taking Dante's sword too. Neo holds the sword as if it was a feather. All Dante has left is his trusty fists. Only option he has is a front on attack, Dante charges towards Neo and with a simple swipe Neo removes Dantes head off altogether.

Plus he only bled when he stopped a sword with his bare hands!!

dvampire
Neo inside the Matrix

Dante fires a barrage of bullets at Neo which are easily stopped mid air by Neo. Dante knows bullets are no use here so he resorts to his trusty sword. "I know kung-fu" Neo smartly says. Dante takes several swings at Neo, which of course he dodges with style, then Neo grabs Dante by the chest and throws him at the wall while taking Dante's sword too. Neo holds the sword as if it was a feather. All Dante has left is his trusty fists. Only option he has is a front on attack, Dante charges towards Neo and with a simple swipe Neo removes Dantes head off altogether.

Plus he only bled when he stopped a sword with his bare hands!!

Neo is still able to bleed in side the Matrix (a good slash from Dante's sword will end the fight), he's nothing Dante hasn't when up agaist before, and Dante has fought far more powerful beings than Neo. Why whould he not lose inside the Matrix? I forgot Dante could just finish the fight faster by shooting him also, thanks! big grin

Zen2nd
Have you not even seen the Matrix?? Neo can stop bullets mid air no problem!

But he won't be able to get a good slash! You forget the fact that Neo can do anything he wants in the Matrix. If Neo wanted he could get a nuke and blow it up infront of Dante and out run the blast!

Thats when Dante is fighting in the real world! In the Matrix Dante hasn't a chance!

dvampire
Have you not even seen the Matrix?? Neo can stop bullets mid air no problem!

But he won't be able to get a good slash! You forget the fact that Neo can do anything he wants in the Matrix. If Neo wanted he could get a nuke and blow it up infront of Dante and out run the blast!

Thats when Dante is fighting in the real world! In the Matrix Dante hasn't a chance!

I've seen all three Matrix movies.smile Neo stop bullets in mid air one time. Neo can't do any thing the Matrix. Has he ever created a nuke with his power? Like I said above, Dante could beat him by slashing him up or blasting him with bullets (or using his demon energy on both his sword or bullets). roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zen2nd
Twice actually. Plus he only gets fired at twice! Its not a on and off power when he can stop bullets, he can do it all the time!

I never said Neo would create a nuke I said he would get one.

Swords are totally useless. Neo can stop them with his bare hands!

Your very ignorant to the fact that Neo would beat Dante in the Matrix, the facts are stacked against you.

dvampire
Twice actually. Plus he only gets fired at twice! Its not a on and off power when he can stop bullets, he can do it all the time!

I never said Neo would create a nuke I said he would get one.

Swords are totally useless. Neo can stop them with his bare hands!

Your very ignorant to the fact that Neo would beat Dante in the Matrix, the facts are stacked against you.

Your the one that's being very ignorant, Neo doesn't stand a chance and you havn't proven that he does. confused I've seen all three Matrix movies. Neo stop bullets, but he rarely did that, he mostly dodges. Neo can't create nukes (somthing you did say) with his own power. Has he ever created a nuke with his power? Like I said above, Dante could beat him by slashing him up or blasting him with bullets (or using his demon energy on both his sword or bullets). Swords are useless against him, but he has trouble fighting off people in h2h combat? confused Dante is packing way more power than Neo inside or outside the Matrix. smile

Zen2nd
Can you read? That means Neo flies to a silo, then proceeds to chuck it at Dante and it blows up in Dantes face.

Just because he rarely stops bullets being fired at him doesn't mean he can't do it all the time.

Times Neo has been fired at;
Matrix:
Lobby Fight
On the roof top (which were dodged)
At the Subway
In the Hall (which were stopped)

Matrix Reloaded:
Only once was he fired at in this movie and he stopped about 200 bullets at once

Matrix Revolutions:
He was never fired at in this movie at all.

Blasting Neo with bullets is stupid, as I said before Neo will stop them with his powers
Ergo its useless for Dante to use projectile weapons

Neo has stopped a sword with his bare hands which resulted in a tiny bit of bleeding
Ergo its useless for Dante to use his sword

Neo also can;
Use Telekinesis
Fly at speeds of 3,000 mph
Stop any amount of bullets - Just incase you missed this point again
Take on a 100 Smiths at a time
Can get any weapon at his disposal
He knows every single form of Kung Fu etc.

dark99
alright I just looked over this thread and Neo wins in the matrix. Also dvampire you know you lost so quit trying to annoy everybody and stop acting like you have no idea what Neo can do. He can stop anything thrown at him inlcuding bullets, swords, and people.

dvampire
Can you read? That means Neo flies to a silo, then proceeds to chuck it at Dante and it blows up in Dantes face.

Just because he rarely stops bullets being fired at him doesn't mean he can't do it all the time.

Times Neo has been fired at;
Matrix:
Lobby Fight
On the roof top (which were dodged)
At the Subway
In the Hall (which were stopped)

Matrix Reloaded:
Only once was he fired at in this movie and he stopped about 200 bullets at once

Matrix Revolutions:
He was never fired at in this movie at all.

Blasting Neo with bullets is stupid, as I said before Neo will stop them with his powers
Ergo its useless for Dante to use projectile weapons

Neo has stopped a sword with his bare hands which resulted in a tiny bit of bleeding
Ergo its useless for Dante to use his sword

Neo also can;
Use Telekinesis
Fly at speeds of 3,000 mph
Stop any amount of bullets - Just incase you missed this point again
Take on a 100 Smiths at a time
Can get any weapon at his disposal
He knows every single form of Kung Fu etc.

Your the one that's being very ignorant, Neo doesn't stand a chance and you havn't proven that he does. I've seen all three Matrix movies. Neo stop bullets, but he rarely did that, he mostly dodges. Neo can't create nukes (somthing you did say) with his own power. Has he ever created a nuke with his power? Like I said above, Dante could beat him by slashing him up or blasting him with bullets (or using his demon energy on both his sword or bullets). Swords are useless against him, but he has trouble fighting off people in h2h combat? Dante is packing way more power than Neo inside or outside the Matrix. When has he ever used telekinesis?

Dante powers and weapons:

Superspeed

Superhealing (shot in the head countless of times and stabed in the heart by Alastor and he still didn't die)

Superstrength

He knows MAs

He a master swordsman, gunman, and has skills in other weapons too

Can use his demon powers to amp his weapons (he could put demon energy on his sword and bullets)

He can stop time

He can guild through the air at high speeds, by using demon magic

He has two transformation, that amps all of his stats greatly, plus give him the ability to fly

He has a powerful weapon Alastor

His guns Ebony and Ivory has unlimited bullets

Dante wins.smile

dvampire
Originally posted by dark99
alright I just looked over this thread and Neo wins in the matrix. Also dvampire you know you lost so quit trying to annoy everybody and stop acting like you have no idea what Neo can do. He can stop anything thrown at him inlcuding bullets, swords, and people.

But he couldn't stop punches and kicks coming his way? I know what he can and can't do and I know for a fact that he doesn't come close to Dante in power. confused Sorry but I'll stick with Dante. wink smile laughing

Ianus
Yeah, Dante wins. Try and be constructive and stop being a pissant, dark99

Zen2nd
I'm afraid you don't have a clue. You don't even know when neo used telekinesis for crying out loud!

Why do you keep saying this? Neo CAN and WILL stop all bullets fired by Dante no matter how skilled Dante is with a weapon.

Yet again you are repeating this even though I answered this question already. I quoted what I had said already and explained it but your grasp of the English language must be very weak indeed. I said he would GET a nuke not create one. Remember GET a nuke not create one.

Stopping bullets, taking on hundreds of enemies at once isn't proof enough?

Dante can fire as many as he wants, all will be stopped by Neo

I don't remember Dante reaching speeds of 3,000 mph unlike what Neo can do.

Remember strength means nothing in the Matrix. Neo can punch through walls, rip polls out of the ground with ease as well!

All useless, as Neo will be better since any knowledge can be learned by Neo in a matter of seconds.

Stopping time in the Matrix is quite useless.

All you have done is stated a bunch of Dantes powers of all of them which Neo can handle with ease in the Matrix.

Actually if you watched the movie like you said you did you notice that Neo does indeed block all hits.

Weapons are completely useless so I don't know why you keep on mentioning them?

I can't believe you can't see that Neo has all the advantages in the Matrix

1) Dantes fires = stopped by Neo
2) Dante slashes = Neo stops
3) Dante uses strength = Neo is stronger
4) Dante flies = Neo can also fly
5) Dante can super heal = Neo won't get hit by Dante anyway.

Neo enters the Matrix with two ninja swords, he is downloaded with 1,000 years of the knowledge, use and way of using a ninja sword. Dante doesn't have a chance! Plus if neo wanted he could enter the Matrix with all of Dantes weapons!

Ianus
I like how every win for Neo has to be in the Matrix. Otherwise he sucks. And really, is it even worthwhile to compare the so-called Chosen One of the Matrix IN the Matrix versus anyone?

Wait... A Sith lord could kill him.

Reach out with the Force and yank that cable right out of the back of his head. Game over.

Zen2nd
ehhh thats why I say Neo is in the Matrix?? Thats why I always talked of Neo in the Matrix. Its obvious that Neo hasn't a chance outside the Matrix so I talk about Neo in the Matrix. I thought that was obvious??

Really if the only win you want is when Neo is outside the Matrix well thats pretty lame isn't it?

Ianus
I don't think you get the point, really.

The only ones who could contend with Neo inside of the Matrix were computer programs, etc. His abilities as a character are entirely dependant on a bunch of bendable laws for a computer program. You might as well argue Sidious and Hitler versus Master Chief in a political campaign.

Now, in a straight up fight he would get whupped by Dante. Dante's power is -very- real. Inside the Matrix? No set rules. As shown in the first movie the computers can alter the programming over -everything- to fit their very whim and Neo can almost do that himself. He can effectively surpass everyone inside of the Matrix because of the way he is built to interface it, not because he is badass.

And therein lies the distinction.

Zen2nd
The computer programs could do nothing! The computer programs were taken over by Smith anyway.

Anyway I'm not debating Neo outside of the Matrix, I'm debating him in the Matrix.

So thus from that Neo will beat Dante in the Matrix.

SaTsuJiN
But he couldn't stop punches and kicks coming his way?

bullets dont occupy a space for a long time (not as long as a body would anyway) , which is what makes them easier to dodge.. a sword or hand to hand combat is much more persistent in terms of time frame. Including the fact that swords (and weapons of that type) are just extensions of the body. This is my personal opinion on why swords and hand to hand are chosen over guns.. guns simply do not move as fast as the body (or extensions of the body) in the matrixian world, because "Bullets and guns" are basically part of programs that can be altered (from neo's perspective anyway). Which is why only those familiar with the matrix are able to combat neo, because they are slightly less, or in smith's case, equal to his speed

dvampire
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
bullets dont occupy a space for a long time (not as long as a body would anyway) , which is what makes them easier to dodge.. a sword or hand to hand combat is much more persistent in terms of time frame. Including the fact that swords (and weapons of that type) are just extensions of the body. This is my personal opinion on why swords and hand to hand are chosen over guns.. guns simply do not move as fast as the body (or extensions of the body) in the matrixian world, because "Bullets and guns" are basically part of programs that can be altered (from neo's perspective anyway). Which is why only those familiar with the matrix are able to combat neo, because they are slightly less, or in smith's case, equal to his speed

Thank you for an honest response SaTsuJiN! smile Unlike some people who doesn't think he could be hit at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zen2nd
I did say that didn't I. It was in connection with Dante as well.

SaTsuJiN never said that Dante could hit Neo.

I believe he is stating that Dante won't be able to hit Neo

But of course I might have misinterpreted his opinion, I'm not infallible after all you know.

If my memory serves me right, Dante isn't familiar with the Matrix now is he?

But anyway thats besides the point.

Have you come to a logical conclusion what would happen if Dante was to fight Neo in the Matrix?

We all know what will happen in a fight outside the Matrix, so no need to worry about that.

mailedbypostman
Nope. Neo wins if after Smith's first death. If nt, then there would be problems. And if Neo is outside the Matrix=GG RM.

Inspectah Deck
Dante wins.

No, Neo

IcePunk
As I said in the aragorn vs dante forum: Human hero vs Half demon = stupid idea laughing

IcePunk
I did say that didn't I. It was in connection with Dante as well.

SaTsuJiN never said that Dante could hit Neo.

I believe he is stating that Dante won't be able to hit Neo

But of course I might have misinterpreted his opinion, I'm not infallible after all you know.

If my memory serves me right, Dante isn't familiar with the Matrix now is he?

But anyway thats besides the point.

Have you come to a logical conclusion what would happen if Dante was to fight Neo in the Matrix?

We all know what will happen in a fight outside the Matrix, so no need to worry about that. No, tell me, what would happen if the fight accured in the "matrix"

IcePunk
You are all forgetting one thing, Dante has got the power of "quicksilver", THE POWER TO CONTROLL TIME!

So all he needs to do is to first use quicksilver to stop time and then cut Neo in half.
I seems that the "savior" cant even save himself laughing

Zen2nd
Stopping time in the Matrix is quite useless. See if Dante is in the Matrix, his physical body isn't really there so taking control of time would only affect people where Dante really is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.