a real marvel vs dc match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Lucid Lui
O_O ...

Swanky-Tuna
Is that more than 4vs4?

bigbran
Bump.

MJOILNIR
Wow, that took up some bandwidth!

Rols
Holy s@#t!! Thats a lot..

nvrbeenwthagirl
you have some good match ups, but it's like 75 people on this list. I can't keep up

badabing
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I think I have come up with the best marvel vs. dc match ever. would you all agree?
you have some good match ups, but it's like 75 people on this list. I can't keep up
Isn't this your thread?

bigbran
Originally posted by badabing
Isn't this your thread? laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Isn't this your thread?

nope, mine only list 12 people per team.

Nogoodnamesleft
I don't really want to answer most of this thing. It's just too large. But I think that Morg will definitely beat Doomsday whether he has the Power Cosmic or the Waters of Life. FYI, when Galactus depowered Morg for killing Nova, he removed the Power Cosmic, not the Waters of Life. Morg still had the powers of the Waters of Life after that.

ExtraMision5555
I think my head, Arms, Liver, 1 Kidney, and Testicles just exploded

badabing
nope, mine only list 12 people per team.
The thread author has the same name and bio as you. blink

ExtraMision5555
Isn't this your thread? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

ExtraMision5555
double post, double the tightness

nvrbeenwthagirl
The thread author has the same name and bio as you. blink

Now how the hell did that happen? How was he able to take his name off and put mine on? This isn't my thread. I would never put moonstone against a white martian. :P

badabing
Now how the hell did that happen? How was he able to take his name off and put mine on? This isn't my thread. I would never put moonstone against a white martian. :P
A ghost in the machine perhaps. eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
A ghost in the machine perhaps. eek!

Well this is terrible. I would never put that many people in one thread. Someof them dont' even match. I"m gonna report this thread so it can be erased.

bigbran
Now how the hell did that happen? How was he able to take his name off and put mine on? This isn't my thread. I would never put moonstone against a white martian. :P Dude, I got this battle from your bio!

ExtraMision5555
lol
i am confused beyond belief

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Dude, I got this battle from your bio!

Zoinks. Sorry. Didn't know this thread. I share my user name with my brother. I couldn't have come up with such a long list. I'm 30 years old. I dont have the patience to go thru that many characters. He's 14. I'm sure he does. lol. At any rate, some of his battles are mitch matched. I guess I'll just delete this user name and make a new one and not give out the pass word.

ExtraMision5555
Zoinks. Sorry. Didn't know this thread. I share my user name with my brother. I couldn't have come up with such a long list. I'm 30 years old. I dont have the patience to go thru that many characters. He's 14. I'm sure he does. lol. At any rate, some of his battles are mitch matched. I guess I'll just delete this user name and make a new one and not give out the pass word.

confused

Inhuman
Whats the meaning of this?http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/barker.gif

Rols
Ahh common guys give him a break..

bigbran
Zoinks. Sorry. Didn't know this thread. I share my user name with my brother. I couldn't have come up with such a long list. I'm 30 years old. I dont have the patience to go thru that many characters. He's 14. I'm sure he does. lol. At any rate, some of his battles are mitch matched. I guess I'll just delete this user name and make a new one and not give out the pass word. Wouldn't that be socking?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rols
Ahh common guys give him a break..

I"ve sent in a request for the mods to delete this user profile. Didn't know some of the stuff being written while I was at work has been written. I'll just make a new one.

bigbran
You can't just delete, your things away. It's not going to happen.
Or you'll probabaly be banned after for socking.

nvrbeenwthagirl

What is socking?

ExtraMision5555
What is socking?

i was just about to say that

bigbran
What is socking? Socking is making more than one account. Or being banned and then coming back with another account.
Like A.J, he had 5 socks, therefore, he had 5 different accounts.
you get banned for it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Socking is making more than one account. Or being banned and then coming back with another account.
Like A.J, he had 5 socks, therefore, he had 5 different accounts.
you get banned for it.

That doesn't sound like what I'm doing. I sent in a request for this profile to be deleted. Oh well, This forum keeps me up late at night and then I go to work extra tired every day. Maybe deletion is a good thing.

bigbran
That doesn't sound like what I'm doing. I sent in a request for this profile to be deleted. Oh well, This forum keeps me up late at night and then I go to work extra tired every day. Maybe deletion is a good thing. Yes but, you might get banned for it.
Or are you making another account?

ExtraMision5555
well he has a pertty legitimate reason to "sock", it doesnt seem malicious, so i dont think it shuold constitute a ban

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes but, you might get banned for it.

For requesting to have my profile Deleted? This forum is very strict. I never heard of getting banned for asking for an old profile to be deleted. Oh well. It's thier stuff, they can run it how they want. Gnite.

bigbran
Yes, but that is no reason to make another account.

Tron
I"ve sent in a request for the mods to delete this user profile. Didn't know some of the stuff being written while I was at work has been written. I'll just make a new one.

It's not a problem as long as you let the mods know beforehand. If you feel the need to make another account, tell a mod (preferably a global) and they close your current account while you open your new one, and let them know what your new profile will be.

And, technically, this thread isn't against the rules, since it's not a rumble, it's a list of separate battles. But, anyway, closing on request, I guess... blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.