one big ROTS disapointment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
alright, so in several interviews, i believe it was Pablo Hidalgo who said that we'd see grievous sans mask in Episode III. A lot of credible spoilers even posted some pretty graphic and hidious descriptions on websites like millenium falcon and tbonez'.
what happened? the closes we got was that litte brain cutaway in the visual dictionary.

from what i remember from the various descriptions, under the outside shell of the mask that resembles those kaleesh bone masks, grievous' brain is encased in a transparent bowl and has lots of metallic enhancements. the upper half of his face is organic and intact, but the lower half is a sickly mechanical jaw, vaugely human looking with a metallic tounge.
anyone else remember this?
meh, maybe they cut it to ward off an R rating...

overlord
Never watch spoilers. stick out tongue

freefly
yep i remember it all too well.

Ianus
Who cares if we saw Grievious' face? I can think of a lot better things to gripe about.

BAILY
Eh.. as cool as it woulda been.. it doenst fit into the movie well..

GG- "Before I walk over there and kill you Kenobi, here is what I really look like!"

Obi-Wan (scared shitless)- "AHHHHH...." (shoots him with blaster)

Darth Jello
nah, i'm guessing that grievous would have the mask lowered on him before during the opening battle before walking onto his bridge, or it would have been knocked off or broken off during the last part of his duel with obi-wan.

kremzike
I'm glad that's a spoiler I missed. I wasn't disappointed because I never expected it. smile

Alliance
maybe it was a bit redundanct to go therough the whole Vader mask thing and then do it for Grievous as well? I am much more upset about how they damaged Grievous' character than if they showed his face.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Alliance
maybe it was a bit redundanct to go therough the whole Vader mask thing and then do it for Grievous as well? I am much more upset about how they damaged Grievous' character than if they showed his face.

Who are you?!?!?!

Darth Jello
yeah, i think just about everyone agrees that he was a lot creepier in Clone Wars than he was in episode III

OB1-adobe
I qoute what JP said a long time ago.

"Overated bucket of bolts"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.