Last Horcrux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deep concern
I think it makes perfect sense for Harry to be that last Horcrux, there's only one unaccounted for so it would have to be something spectacular, not to mention that there is also the prophecy which binds the two of them together as well.

Siruisly
i agree with you there.. part of me thinks harry or his scar at least is a horcrux.. but maybe voldemort doesn't know it.. but also i think the mirror of Erised is one too.. and that it is an heirloom of ravenclaw.. because it's bottom is clawed feet

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Siruisly
i agree with you there.. part of me thinks harry or his scar at least is a horcrux.. but maybe voldemort doesn't know it.. but also i think the mirror of Erised is one too.. and that it is an heirloom of ravenclaw.. because it's bottom is clawed feet Wow, I never thought of that before...I must look it up in HP1...

seanjones
one thing about the harry horcrux that eliminates the whole idea,, DD said that no part of the dark lord can live in harry.... a horcux is defanetly part of the dark lord, cuz hello its his soal... but just thought i should let yall know.

seanjones
i agree with you there.. part of me thinks harry or his scar at least is a horcrux.. but maybe voldemort doesn't know it.. but also i think the mirror of Erised is one too.. and that it is an heirloom of ravenclaw.. because it's bottom is clawed feet

this cannot be the dark lord hid all his horcruxes in safe places.. he wouldent leave it in hogwarts... too unsafe...

Diamond~Kisses
Wait...the mirror ain't no Horcrux. Quirrel don't know how to work it, and Voldy is plastered to his head. Not a horcrux.

~dorkerina~
where does dumbledore say no part of voldy can live in harry (out of curiosity)?

oh and the real locket (the one harry and dumbledore looked for) has probably already been found i think.

a magazine article brought up the part un ootp when they were sorting through the house they found "a heavy old (or gold cant remember) lockett they couldn't open."

srry if that was off topic.

The Ones
Why? In GOF voldemort tries to kill Harry. If he was a horcrux then Volde is ****ed. Why would he Destroy one of his own Horcruxes?

DarkC
Originally posted by deep concern
I think it makes perfect sense for Harry to be that last Horcrux, there's only one unaccounted for so it would have to be something spectacular, not to mention that there is also the prophecy which binds the two of them together as well.
Yes, I really think a portion of Voldy's soul can survive in Harry for several years. no expression

Tank115
It says it at the end of the ootp After voldy tryed to us harry to get to dd back in dd office he said that no part of voldy can servive inside of him because of his love. i think

Siruisly
well if harry was a horcrux which i now am straying away from.. cause i forgot DD said that.. it wouldn't be by Voldemorts choice.. it would have been something possibly accidental when he tried to kill him.. part of his soul resides in harry or his scar..

but the mirror could definitely be one.. and Quirell was trying to get the stone.. which there is not some spell that brings it out.. but if u read carefully DD says.. only one who wanted the stone but did not want to use it would be able to get it out.. and just cause voldemort used it as a horcrux he still wouldn't be able to get it out.. cause think of this.. Voldemort looks in the mirror and sees himself being all powerful and immortal.. and where better to hide part of your soul than behind something like that.. and also you say it's to obvious basically for it to be that.. and now ISN'T that something JK would do because it seems to obvious.. DD would think so too and wouldn't even think it would belong to ravenclaw.. i've read an interview before with JK that said one of the last horcruxes you've seen before.. so i think it may be the mirror

Tank115
Go back to the chamber of secrets when riddle had the diary he says the reson he was out of the diary was that ginny transfored some of her into the diaryh and he began to transfore himself into her to control her. so what if ginny was one of the horcruxes. could she still have part of his soul in her

Prototype Maste
If Harry was a Horcrux, Pettigrew took his blood, which would've been part of the horcrux...so, Harry is no longer a horcrux...

shaber
Perhaps he could drag Voldemort through the veil in the Department of Mysteries.

Faeries_Ascendn
hehe 'voldy' makes em sound like a wuss
sorry its just funny (no offence) lmao
mi sis reckons that griffondoors sword is but i shot her down wit that 1 pretty fast (how wud he have gotn his hands on it)
ive got a stupid 1 - wormtails new hand?!
im at a loss 4 ideas ;p

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.