Jo-un 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

felipoween
wink Hello..

where wake the movie. Jo-un 2?

In area or district of Japon.???....
The house of te filming??

Thanks.

Sorry no speak inglish.. embarrasment

beta-wolf_101
I hope their not making a squel.

b-dan
they are grudge 2 is due for next year i think not sure about the year but its coming

beta-wolf_101
lord help us.

MildPossession
I think he wants to know where the original Ju On 2 film got made, nothing about the pointless remake.

Wolfie
Eh, I tried watching the first Ju On. I got bored at the beginning and turned it off.

felipoween
Thanks, but my question, is where was done, the place where I roll itself in japon, the city or neighborhood where was filmed. embarrasment

nancy_englund
man,
i still have't seen the first.

Impediment
The first was good, but I don't think a sequel was warranted. The filming was done in downtown Japan, I believe.

felipoween
Thanks. But do not you know where exactly..

a greeting

overlord
There is an english version on the way unfortunately and even a Ju-on the grudge 3.

I've seen the japanese Ju-on II, and it is quite a funny movie.
Definately recommended! But after a while there will be so many flashbacks and time shifting that you really have to keep attention.

Oh, I have no idea where the hell they shot the exact movie in Japan. You should use google if you really need to know..
I don't think anybody knows.

felipoween
Thanks... I have already looked for but nonencounter nothing.

A greeting. wink

thomasgeorge
the whole horror genre is destroyed by sequels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.