the outsiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mirabelle
I think that the outsiders should be remade. coz the first one didn't reallly come up to the standards of the book. who do you think the director should be, and who are the actors. i think that the actors should be the same age as the characters or as close as they could be. i also think that it should be still set in the 1960's. If they ever made it, i hope it follows the book as much as possible.

Mandorallen
Buy the outsiders complete novel DVD, It covers the book almost entirely. I am not for a remake. It would be incredibly hard to replace people like, Patrick swayze, Matt Dillon, Rob Lowe, Tom cruise, Emilio Estevez, C. Thomas Howell, Diane lane and Ralph Maccio. I loved the book, and I love the movie. Keep things as is.

stunna1773
Originally posted by Mandorallen
Buy the outsiders complete novel DVD, It covers the book almost entirely. I am not for a remake. It would be incredibly hard to replace people like, Patrick swayze, Matt Dillon, Rob Lowe, Tom cruise, Emilio Estevez, C. Thomas Howell, Diane lane and Ralph Maccio. I loved the book, and I love the movie. Keep things as is.

the book was great it sucks though that i was absent from school so i missed the movie

silver_tears
I loved both.
Although I don't think there's enough interest in such a project.

Solo
The movie is replaceable, but Dillon's performance is irreplaceable.

noelluvspotter
MY ENGLISH CLASS HAD TO WATCH IT FOR A PROJECT EVERYONE HATED IT BUT ME I LOVED IT. I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER.

Solo
It's a bit of an exaggeration to say it's one of the best movies ever, IMO.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by noelluvspotter
MY ENGLISH CLASS HAD TO WATCH IT FOR A PROJECT EVERYONE HATED IT BUT ME I LOVED IT. I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER.

Well I feel the same way as everybody in your class did.I hated it as well and would like to see a remake of it.The book is great but I dont feel the movie did the book justice unlike Tex,now THAT movie did the book justice.

Solo
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Tex,now THAT movie did the book justice.
Really? I thought Tex rather sucked. The novel and the film.

Mandorallen
"The outsiders" by coppola did the book justice
Matt Dillon did the movie justice.
The book did the world of literature justice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.