NOTICE: Euro-English

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jury

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the second year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

smile

nitro-swicked
laughing mint!!

Council#13
Cant be bothered to read what u wrote

Jury
I've read it five times... laughing

nitro-swicked
tis really funny laughing out loud

Jury
yeah... i guess so laughing out loud

Wickerman
laughing kickass dude.......just......kickass laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Jury
i know eek! i know laughing

Storm
Originally posted by Jury
Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

smile
This could not even hardly be called German for dummies stick out tongue

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Jury
stick out tongue

Da preacher
Why German?
Why not french? Or Spanish?

NyC-gUrL
or Danish? eek!

no expression

Lana
Originally posted by Da preacher
Why German?
Why not french? Or Spanish?

You completely missed the joke in this....

Anyway, this is ooooooold, I've seen it before many times stick out tongue

Jury
yep, i found that in one of my oldest messages in my email inbox... i received that msg 5 years ago. happy

a1hsauce
laughing out loud thats kinda funny

Jury
laughing out loud laughing

Eis

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the second year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

smile
hilarious! laughing out loud

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Eis
hilarious! laughing out loud

dude, just telling you becasue your new...

Don't quote if your just saying its funny or soemthing, easpecially if its the first post, we will understabnd, otherwise, if its what somebody else said, then yeah sure quote, but try to shorten it, becasue quotes that long are just annoying and pointless.

Eis
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
dude, just telling you becasue your new...

Don't quote if your just saying its funny or soemthing, easpecially if its the first post, we will understabnd, otherwise, if its what somebody else said, then yeah sure quote, but try to shorten it, becasue quotes that long are just annoying and pointless.
um.. ok confused
sorry?

Koala MeatPie
Its okay, just don't do it anymore.

Kosta
Ive seen it before, but its still funny laughing out loud

Jury
happy

Jury
_+++______________________________
_+88______________________________
_+880_____________________________
_++88_____________________________
_++88_____________________________
__+880_________________________++_
__+888________________________+88_
__++880______________________+88__
__++888_____+++88__________+++8__
__++8888__+++8880++88____+++88___
__+++8888+++8880++8888__++888____
___++888++8888+++888888++888_____
___++88++8888++8888888++888______
___++++++888888888888888888______
____++++++88888888888888888______
____++++++++000888888888888______
_____+++++++000088888888888______
______+++++++00088888888888______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
________+++++++8888888888________
________+++++++0088888888________
________++++++0088888888_________
________+++++0008888888__________
________#############__________
________#############__________

ahm bored shifty

Jury
......... , . - . - , _ , .......
......... ) ` - . .> ' `( .......
........ / . . . .`\ . . \ ........
........ |. . . . . |. . .| ........
......... \ . . . ./ . ./ .........
........... `=(\ /.=` .........
............. `-;`.-' ............
............... `)| ... , ........
................ || _.-'| ........
............. ,_|| \_,/ ........
....... , ..... \|| .' .............
....... |\ |\ ,. ||/ .............
.... ,..\` | /|.,|Y\, ............
..... '-...'-._..\||/ .............
......... >_.-`Y| ..............
.............. ,_|| ...............
................ \|| ...........
................. || ..........
................. || ...........
................. |/ ...........

Jury
I read it again... it is still funny laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy

smile

hysterical

Jury
happy

GuitarBunny

smile Too, too good. laughing

DarkC
Hey, good to see you again.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by DarkC
Hey, good to see you again. eek! I know, i saw me this morning and it made my day so much better. big grin so how's your beautiful-self doing these days? stick out tongue

DarkC
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
eek! I know, i saw me this morning and it made my day so much better. big grin so how's your beautiful-self doing these days? stick out tongue
Miserable. Mother took $320 and several possessions. Giving them back at Christmas.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by DarkC
Miserable. Mother took 0 and several possessions. Giving them back at Christmas. She trying to....pretend like the gift is new?.....confused Don't fall for it....no expression

Wickerman
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
eek! I know, i saw me this morning and it made my day so much better. big grin so how's your beautiful-self doing these days? stick out tongue

droolio Listening to some disco babeh droolio

~wickerman~

Jury
EURO-English laughing out loud

xyz revolution

smile that's funny. English German. What about double S? And the accent? And V being F?

Stupid Europe. Great Britain is the best country ever. Hence the 'Great'.

rickyduck
dude, that was great!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.