Star Wars character game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
lets see how many characters there are on star wars. 1 per person please.

Darth Maul

overlord
Darth Tyranus evil face

Darth Traya
"And now young xyz jediwalker, you will die."

*Summons the power of Artoo and blasts this unholy thread into oblivion*

Ianus
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6408/told1uk.jpg

Sesse
I will be Adolf Palpatine

Dirk Jade
Tk 411 (the storm trooper who abandoned his post in A New Hope)

CobbleR
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3055/potatowned0nw.gif
Thanks Ianus

xyz jedi
screw you guys, I'm going to versus forum.

overlord
Don't do it, man!! That is l33t only.

xyz jedi
l33t???

xyz jedi
leet?

overlord
Yes, keep away there for your own good. evil face
New guys get slain there.

masterkit
I never got slain there

overlord
Yes, you did. evil face

Ianus
lmao!

He did too

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by xyz jedi
screw you guys, I'm going to versus forum.
If you go...

xyz jedi
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh what a fooked up forum. You know, that might be why I started some shit forums last month. Because before I started one in the versus forum. I HATE THAT FORUM NOW.

cheers mates
especially Gryn Jaber w/ that pic. eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Twilight Janick
Yaddle.

maifoshis
you know what i2 of you are takin the piss of XYZ cos hes a noob when did u 2 a**eholes register> a few months ago what when did i 2 years ago do you see me being a patronising pri*k? no so shut the fuk up you coks

maifoshis
ianus u say your old skool ur a bout as old skool as an ipod prick

overlord
Originally posted by xyz jedi
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh what a fooked up forum. You know, that might be why I started some shit forums last month. Because before I started one in the versus forum. I HATE THAT FORUM NOW.

cheers mates
especially Gryn Jaber w/ that pic. eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! You started forums? Kiiiiiiiiiler cool! Now hand me a translator.
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Yaddle. Jesus Christ! Stop your Yaddling!!!1!!1!11!!111
Originally posted by maifoshis
you know what i2 of you are takin the piss of XYZ cos hes a noob when did u 2 a**eholes register> a few months ago what when did i 2 years ago do you see me being a patronising pri*k? no so shut the fuk up you coks What the hell is that retarded shit????? You can't imagine the expression of disgust on my face.. You guys are even worse than me!

JaehSkywalker
obi-wan kenobi

yes yes yes yes

CobbleR
Originally posted by maifoshis
when did u 2 a**eholes register> a few months ago what when did i 2 years ago do you see me being a patronising pri*k?
I doubt the time you registered has anything to do with you being an ******* (Edit: Damn profanity filters). I suggest you go back to school and actually post something intelligent, other than worthless dribble you call english. 2 is NOT a word, and I doubt asseholes is an actual word. In closing, I'm not great at grammar or spelling, but at least I put effort into trying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.