Marines on Geonosis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
Lets say, that instead of the Cloned being on Geonosis, they were replace by Warhammer 40k Space Marines.

Any difference?

Ianus
Probably less deaths. I'm assuming 200?

Darth Traya
What if they replaced the Jedi instead?

henniestevens
they would all have died and jango would still be alive.

Darth Traya
All have died? What a ridiculous statement. Two hundred marines would pound thousands upon thousands of bolter rounds into the droids. Jango would get shot to pieces and the Super Battle droids would die.

Gryn Jabar
Agreed. Marines would CURBSTOMP the droids.

henniestevens
So a space marine is stronger than a Jedi?

Darth_Glentract
No. They seem to be Warhammer Fanboys just because the Warhammer guys look cooler. It's quite annoying, actually.

Darth Traya
Glentract, don't insult me, I'm not a fangirl.

Jedi are superior to SM in many ways and vice versa, they both have their merits.

Gryn Jabar
Agreed. Space Marines are smarter and tougher (AKA not rushing a bloody planet with no support). Glentract, it seems like you have a grudge against ANYONE who argues ANYTHING against your point of view. Learn to accept certain facts, and deal with it.

Darth_Glentract
Sorry Traya, how about fanpeople stick out tongue

Gryn, I hope you do realize that there was NO reason to believe there would be an army on Geonosis.

Gryn Jabar
Which is even more reason to have Space Marines, curbstomp.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Glentract, don't insult me, I'm not a fangirl.

Jedi are superior to SM in many ways and vice versa, they both have their merits.

It's funny.... No one mentioned the word Fangirl

Assumptions clog your bloodstream!

Ushgarak
Ok, geez, look, enough is enough. THis is stretching the definition of a vs. thread VERY far.

I am putting a moratorium on non-Star Wars related threads here. No more 40K!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.