Fire Emblem:Path of Radiance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battosuai_Tim
DEFINETELY a change for me, since I've played through the GBA versions like 2 times each. Well.....for the first (7th), I've played through it about 3-4 times. For the Sacred Stones, just once.

I, of course, went right to Normal mode since I'm aware of how the FE goes, and what challenge will come. As of now, I'm on chapter 4 and doing good. But somehow, axe wielders seem to hit Ike, who has a sword, quite a bit.

Anyhow, if anyone else is playing, feel free to comment. ^^

dvampire
The looks great, may have to get it! smile

Decay
i have it pre ordered, it comes out on the 1st of december here so im looking foward to it.

dvampire
It's a strategy RPG right? I like those, my first strategy game I played was FFTs, so I think I will enjoy this to. smile

Twilight Janick
I only lost two characters in combat (and two more from not recruiting them) and now, I face a painful choice as to whom to choose in Chapter 16.

Sub-Zero_Master
I have clered the game 1 time on Easy and now im in Hard(Diffricult) mode Chapter 26 Clash,I cant stop playing its so FUN!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.