Marvel's Illuminati

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/4103/illuminati8lt.jpg

Seems nice.

Discuss?

8bitChris
It's my understanding that they are trying to retcon the Illuminati into some older Marvel stories.

I'm just scared that they are going to muck up continuity in the process.

Scoobless

Khellendros
Awesome.

Lucid Lui
Sounds very cool.

DarkCrawler

long pig
This sounds so awesome, I can't wait.

Namor looks cool in his black suit. How come Strange never joins in person? He just hangs out in Astral Form.

DarkCrawler
Maybe he is lazy.

This was posted at Newsrama board:

laughing out loud

HigH ScholaR
WELL BECAUSE HE CAN

ti just shows his power i guess and why the **** will he want to exert his time and physical ebergy to get up and go (i'm so powerful i don't need to be there)

8bitChris

long pig
Oooooo. laughing

Scoobless
"s plus i wanna see how black bolt contributes since medusa isnt there."

He probably walks around with a little chalk board around his neck like Awesome Andy.

Namor: "Anything you wanna say about this Black Bolt"

Black Bolt: (writing on the chalk board) "HAHA very funny Namor, you ass"

you'd think he'd just learn sign language or something.... maybe get one of those speaker boxes Stephen Hawking has.... or those things people use when they can't speak after getting throat cancer... like the guy in South Park

sure he'd sound like a Dalek.... but at least people could hear his opinion without being liquified

Disappear
he does know sign language, he just rarely uses it. and one of those voice boxes still requires you hold it to vibrating vocal chords, right? wouldn't that be the entire problem with blackbolt, as any vibration of his vocal chords causes the release of that all-annihilating energy wave?

K Von Doom
You'd think, with Xavier and Dr Strange there, they'd all just mind link or something so Bolt can say stuff.

Adam Warlock
BB can use telepathy as well. I'm pretty sure I've seen him communicate that way before. I forgot where though.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by K Von Doom
You'd think, with Xavier and Dr Strange there, they'd all just mind link or something so Bolt can say stuff.

You think they would.

But they don't, because they are annoying bastards. stick out tongue

Wickerman
Man, this sounds so goddamn awesome droolio . I think it'll be immensely cool.

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
What is rest of the heroes turn on them? We might see Namor and Black Bolt kicking ass...http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What is rest of the heroes turn on them? We might see Namor and Black Bolt kicking ass...http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

I'm gonna fall in luv babeh droolio

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
If Xvaier is powerless, do mutants still need an representer?

GalacticStorm
Namor should wear that black suit all the time. Thats one of the best costumes around at the moment. Sounds good this whole Illuminati thing.

Disappear
i dont know how blackagar would handle another member of the illuminati wearing a black suit with slight accent colors, and fin-like wings that extend from below the arms. it might dissolve into a cat fight...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Disappear
i dont know how blackagar would handle another member of the illuminati wearing a black suit with slight accent colors, and fin-like wings that extend from below the arms. it might dissolve into a cat fight...

*scribble scrabble*

"If you won't change your costume...I'll, I'll scream!"

"OKAY, I CHANGE IT!!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.