BRB vs Superman*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Yes, same thing: Beta Ray just split Lois head open like a walknut with Stormbreaker.

...just trying to gauge Superman's bloodlusted powers here.

UniOmni
I gotta say BRB takes it. He's just on another level of gutta. Like he'd make Supes bite the curb(ala American Hist.X), then stomp on his head.........Gully!! Supes bloodlust is bad, but BRB is just willing to go all out from the jump. Might as well be Supes+. Or he might just bite his head off and give it to Lois.

Adam Warlock
Here comes the fastball(Superman) SMAAAAACKKKK!!!! Beta Ray Bill hits it out of the solar system!!!

ImmortalOne
Are you nuts.... this is PissedOff Supez, he'll take anything HeraldLevel under !!!

UniOmni
^^^^Buddy, this is current BRB.....He starts off at bloodlusted level hardcore. It ain't a thang to him. A Clydesdale punking a Mustang. And he trades blows with Heralds and stand up after facing Galactus. supes is strong, but he don't want it with Bill. Sorry!

ImmortalOne
Well thats my op !!

Adam Warlock
Bill is bad ass. He whooped Thor's ass in their first encounter, and he didn't even have any Asgardian powers at the time! He was just super strong, had a tough hide, and a very experienced fighter. He should join the Avengers alongside Sentry and the other New Avengers to make them a more powerful and complete team.

Like I said, Bill hits this one out of the solar system.

ImmortalOne
Why did Bill crack Lois's head anyway ?? I thought he was a noble dude ?

olympian
"Are you nuts.... this is PissedOff Supez, he'll take anything HeraldLevel under !!!"

psst, Superman isent the only one who can....go.....all.......out.

BobbyD
See, that's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking this a friggin' psycho, raving- carnivorous, canibalistic animal-like, Superman. I don't think anything short of BRB's death or his own would satisfy Supes in this condition. I see an out of control Superman. Then again, that might be his downfall?

I see flashes of heat vision simultaneously with speedblitzed jabs all over the body, kick to the groin (does BRB have stones?), Stormbreaker frozen with freeze breath then, ripped out of BRB's hands and thrown out of the galaxy, haymaking bombs to the face turning BRB's face into cherry pie kinda Superman. Is it possible?

Mr _Whirlysplat
Supes beats Horse face specially after IC when he is back to his full glory smile

BobbyD
Speculating or know so, Whirly?

leonidas
<<Bill is bad ass. He whooped Thor's ass in their first encounter, and he didn't even have any Asgardian powers at the time! He was just super strong, had a tough hide, and a very experienced fighter. He should join the Avengers alongside Sentry and the other New Avengers to make them a more powerful and complete team.>>

he hardly 'whooped thor's ass . . .'

BOTH were ko'd. bill's body (apparently because odin wanted conditions to favor bill) was actually better suited to the battle environment so he woke up first.

bill's hard core, no doubt, but i say supes takes thor more often than not, and i say he takes bill more often as well.

and who HASN'T stood up to galactus . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ion
Could go either way. I'm inclined to say Bill takes a slight majority.

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by ImmortalOne

ImmortalOne
Hey, Ion, in your sig, where is Plastic Man's body ??

BobbyD
quote: (post)

ImmortalOne, I used it to illustrate a point, that's all.....just to get a formidable opponent who is likely more able than not to take on Supes, IMO, and match him up agianst Supes in a psychotic state.

Avalonofthewind
A truly bloodlusted Supes? Bill has no chance.
I like Bill as well, but there is only so much he could do against someone with superman strength league hitting him with light speed punches, freezing him instantly and breaking the ice, then containing the pieces and tossing them to the sun.

BobbyD
That's why I needed Bill to crack open Lois' head....that is Supes in a truly bloodlusted mode.

Wickerman
Hey, Ion, in your sig, where is Plastic Man's body ??

All over the place LOL. You can see his head on the right of WW's thighs checking out.........something shifty .

~wickerman~

Magee
Originally posted by BobbyD
Yes, same thing: Beta Ray just split Lois head open like a walknut with Stormbreaker.

...just trying to gauge Superman's bloodlusted powers here. If he killed Lois there would be no stopping Superman. Totally out of control blood lust Superman would take everything BRBs got and wouldn't stop until hes dead or vice versa. Most likely he would just go for a wee sun dip then go back and annihilate him.

UniOmni
See, Superman can be badass, but i just don't think he can do it. He don't got it in him to go the distance like that. Plus, he ain't the only one who can go the the bloodlust route. Plus he can fall back on the godblast, and ain't no coming back from a full force blast of mana for Superman, insane or not.
But a sundipped Superman is kinda cheap, imo. If he can go to the Sun. then BRB gets the Asgardian destroyer armor. Only fair.

TheKahn
This is the last thing Superman sees.

BobbyD
Are you sure, Kahn?

superman302
Originally posted by UniOmni
See, Superman can be badass, but i just don't think he can do it. He don't got it in him to go the distance like that. Plus, he ain't the only one who can go the the bloodlust route. Plus he can fall back on the godblast, and ain't no coming back from a full force blast of mana for Superman, insane or not.
But a sundipped Superman is kinda cheap, imo. If he can go to the Sun. then BRB gets the Asgardian destroyer armor. Only fair.

how would he go about getting the destroyer? i mean the sun is only a less the 2 min flight for superman.

UniOmni
BRB can open dimensions with his Stormbreaker. It can be done.

brainchild81
Originally posted by TheKahn
This is the last thing Superman sees. Ditto. Horrible way to die.

BobbyD
Wouldn't a bloodlusted Supes easily dodge a blast from Stormbreaker?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
BRB can open dimensions with his Stormbreaker. It can be done.

He'd need time to do that...time he wouldnt have as he would look frozen in time as Supes is pounding, freezing, or burning the hell out of him.

Supes could rip his arms off... making the hammer and bills battling ability go to nearly zero.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by BobbyD
Wouldn't a bloodlusted Supes easily dodge a blast from Stormbreaker?

Why, yes. Yes he would.

And Supes has shown super-speed many, many times.

He has shown that his punches are more than capable of knocking out an asgardian.

His usual failing in his thread matchups against Thor are his lack of killing instinct.

In this case, that's overruled.

Beta Ray Bill is without doubt a mean guy and a very capable warrior, capable of besting Thor.

But Supes is at the very least as strong as him, is quite possibly faster and is very very VERY much seeking after revenge.

I see Supes dodging a Godblast with his lightspeed reflexes and then speedblitzing BRB with hundreds of Thorbuster punches.

BobbyD
That's the way I see it too. I think a lot of people are seeing this a just a regular matchup. But, this is Supes' ONLY loves that has been murdered.

For you husbands and fathers out there, to understand Supes' angst in this thread, it's Stormbreaker cracking your wife's head or child's head open with Stormbreaker. Get the idea of your satanic rage?

Superherovandal
plus we all know his abilities increase substantially and his absorbtion of sunlight increasesas his stress and anger levels increase. Thats how he was able to kill DD. IF he hadn't he would have died.

BobbyD
But Supes did die against Doomsday. Perhaps, that's what happens here too?

BobbyD
...I mean that they both die

Superherovandal
No because he didn't get angry till about the end of the fight. Here he starts out angrier than a bull in a bullfight who just had both his horns cut off by the bullfighter.

BobbyD
I personally think, with apology to all BRB fans, he takes Stormbreaker, and shoves it up his arce after putting a little "salsa" aka heat vision on it.

Mr _Whirlysplat
As if I had to say it Supes whips Horseface smile

UniOmni
Silly mortals.....Superman can't lift Stormbreaker!! It has the same enchantments on it that Thor's had. And the one time Supes lifted Thors was a fluke(never to repeat) due to the time of extreme need. He can't lift the hammer and shove it anywhere. Sorry

BobbyD
embarrasment Ooops, forgot about that.

I still think Clark mops the joint with BRB though.

Avalonofthewind
Why would Supes need to do anything to Stormbreaker, when he could easily break the wielder?
Horseface is the man, but he's outclassed with Supes in this manner.

cheldon
joker killed lois in an alternate reality and when superman had the joker in his arms he let him live. i know it's an alternate reality, but i'm guessing that he would do the same thing.

TheKahn
First off, just killing Lois would not send Superman into a bloodthirsty rage. As someone else said in Kingdom Come the Joker killed 92 people at the Daily Planet including Lois and Superman didn't kill him. Now I know that that was an alternate future, but I do think that it is an accurate portrail of Superman's character. Simply, he doesn't have that killer instinct in him.

BRB, on the other had, has that killer instinct in spades. He doesn't have any objections about killing. This is not suprising when you consider the trails he went threw to become BRB (including killing his compeditors). And to top it off he was able to best Thor is physical battle. Finally the source of his power is magic, which would be a problem for Superman.

Check out the Respect Thor thread and remember that BRB is a little above Thor. Out of shear skill and magic I give it to BRB 7/10
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t369118.html

BobbyD
Okay, it is possible that Supes might not bring himself to kill anyone, but with all due respect to the thread, even if it may be inaccurate (my bad), Supes in bloodlust mode as I've created him in this thread is fully capable of taking down BRB.

brainchild81
It would end up like thisThor VS Supes

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TheKahn
First off, just killing Lois would not send Superman into a bloodthirsty rage. As someone else said in Kingdom Come the Joker killed 92 people at the Daily Planet including Lois and Superman didn't kill him. Now I know that that was an alternate future, but I do think that it is an accurate portrail of Superman's character. Simply, he doesn't have that killer instinct in him.

FYI during the Sacrifice arc in Superman, we see Superman who believed Doomsday killed Lois go into a bloodthirsty rampage actually trying to kill him and make him suffer. In reality he was fighting Wonder Woman, but he didn't know that and he was so filled with rage he didn't even care about anyone else that got hurt in the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.