Dog Gives Birth To Green Puppy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Susan-Storm
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/IoansGirl/gEEM.jpg

DarkC
Wow.

Another weird quirk of nature.

debbiejo
Conceived on St. Patrick's day I suppose...hmmmmmmm

Susan-Storm
Most Likely erm it is Possible big grin

Shakyamunison
Will the little pup stay green or grow out of it. When I first got my cat "Tipper" she had a white spot on the tip of her tail. However, as she grew the whit tip got smaller and not is almost gone. Too bad, it was so cute.

Ronny
Heehee.

a1hsauce
oh no its the end of the WORLD!fear

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Will the little pup stay green or grow out of it. When I first got my cat "Tipper" she had a white spot on the tip of her tail. However, as she grew the whit tip got smaller and not is almost gone. Too bad, it was so cute.

I Hope it stays Green..it be worth alot,i want it..even if the dog is green it is still cute

Victor Von Doom
So wait.

A dog has got some green stuff on its fur because of the placenta.

This is now news around these parts?

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/IoansGirl/gEEM.jpg

I can see all the Neo-Darwinist's jumping at this discovery with the claim "See proof of evolution..lizards are green so this is proof that dogs/mammals obviously evolved from them.." laughing laughing

Koala MeatPie
WTF.... Mammels did not evolove from Reptiles, plus that statment is all wrong... I won't go into details on why lizard's have green skin.

PLUS the color will not stay "Placenta sometimes rubs off at birth" he's only colored.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
WTF.... Mammels did not evolove from Reptiles

Below is common Neo-Darwinian thought regarding the origin of mammals..

Anyway..if you want to discuss evolutionary theory..take it to the "Kansas" thread.

ladygrim
awww still sweet tho fake or not green or not

FeceMan
If you want a colored dog, just dip one into some paint. Yay, a green dog. Tomorrow he'll be blue; just hope that paint thinner doesn't do anything nasty to him.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by whobdamandog
I can see all the Neo-Darwinist's jumping at this discovery with the claim "See proof of evolution..lizards are green so this is proof that dogs/mammals obviously evolved from them.." laughing laughing

If knowledge is power..how come we have so many idiots in charge?!!

_Sanctuary_
green puppies.. The first sign of the apocalypse!

Otaku
Hmmmmm...makes me think of that one Metallica song no expression

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
If knowledge is power..how come we have so many idiots in charge?!!

I'm more confused as to why he brings up the Evolution vs. Intelligent Design debate whenever he can.

long pig
I want it.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by FeceMan
I'm more confused as to why he brings up the Evolution vs. Intelligent Design debate whenever he can.

simple answer: Trolling.. big grin

TwisterGameX
they spray painted the damn dog.

Koala MeatPie
"No Sam I Am,
I will Not have Green Eggs and Dog."

FeceMan
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
"No Sam I Am,
I will Not have Green Eggs and Dog."
Your wittiness modifier is -1.

mattador
lol, poor pup big grin It does look cute tho yes

Wickerman
What's the owner's kid gonna do when his parents insist he eat all his greens? shock

Will other dogs make fun of the puppy saying he's a green? shock

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig
I want it.

No, I want it!

You can't have it.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by FeceMan
Your wittiness modifier is -1.

Actually I'd give him a -2, he already tried to be witty as well as prove someone wrong once already in this thread...laughinglaughing

hotsauce6548
So that's why I turned out green! eek!

idowhatiamtold
a green lab would go well with my chocolate one... I would just never wash him.

I could see this now being a wierd Paris H.-like trend.... dying dogs and saying they were born like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.