Doc Samson vs. Juggernaut w/o armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Cain does not have his armor. Who takes this? Remember Samson defeated the Abomination.

newjak86
Juggernaut if its classic because the armor does for him except offer clothing that won't be detroyed as well so he isn't walking around naked all the time.

DrDoom101
then ill give him hulk's pants

sam_drugbringer
Does he know the Password?

newjak86
Originally posted by DrDoom101
then ill give him hulk's pants Point is he is still just as strong and durable without the armor as he is with so he wins this.

jgiant
The armor is to protect him from mental assaults...plus it looks sweet...if this is jobbernaut than he probably still wins...

newjak86
Originally posted by jgiant
The armor is to protect him from mental assaults...plus it looks sweet...if this is jobbernaut than he probably still wins... Nope only the helemt protects him from mental attacks and isn't made from the same stuff as the rest of his armor.

Adam Warlock
He also has a skullcap underneath his helmet that protects him from mental attacks.

Oh, Juggs wins.

DrDoom101
i thought without the armor, he cna feel pain

jgiant
Originally posted by newjak86
Nope only the helemt protects him from mental attacks and isn't made from the same stuff as the rest of his armor.
What did you think i meant, the whole suit protects him from mental attacks? Don't insult my intelligence... smart

newjak86
Originally posted by DrDoom101
i thought without the armor, he cna feel pain Nope he could be nude and still take the same attacks he has before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.