Dooku and Mace v Tulak Hord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
FIGHT!

The Creator
Never make threads involving Tulak Hord.

Gryn Jabar
You bore me. Move aside, and let someone intelligent post for a change.

Darth Avis
Tulak pwns then both so bad.

The Creator
How do you know all we have to go on is one statement from Kriea, someone who has never seen him fight.

Gryn Jabar
See, that was MUCH better instead of trying to order me around. I would listen to that, and perhaps post a rebuttal.

The Creator
Oh, I thought everyone was aware about not making threads with him.

Gryn Jabar
A) It's not a rule, so don't try to enforce it as such.
B) Lose the pompous tone. You aren't Bill Lumbergh, so don't act like it.
C) Let this thread die.

Escape81
From what we gather, Tulak is by far the superior swordsman compared to either the vernerable Count Dooku or Mace Windu, who are perhaps the best 'duelists' of their time. But Tulak was unquestionably the best in a time where the Sith and Jedi were supposedly more powerful.

I doubt either of them could take him in a saber duel - even in sequence. But, perhaps they may slay him using the Force. Both Windu and Dooku are exceptionally powerful Force-users. And while not the 'BEST' Force users of their time, they're seconds.

Do we know anything of Tulak's powers?

If not, I still say Tulak wins.

DrDoom101
Im a mace windu fanboy, but this thread is ridiculous. never ever make a nihilus or tulak hord thread.

jollyjim311
And some Sion/ Durge threads can be annoying, too.

DrDoom101
Yes, sion. If hes immortal, how the sh*t is he gonna lose?

Sorgo
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Yes, sion. If hes immortal, how the sh*t is he gonna lose?

Sion is easily defeatable.

Anyone that holds persuasion skills or is smart enough to utilize reverse psychology could whoop Sion.... Under the right circumstances.

While Sion is physically unstopped, he could possibly still be unstoppable even if persuasion was tested apon him.

I mean, The exile was under very serious circumstance to lure Sion into verbal defeat. If Sion just don't like you and you don't have any material to break him down with, you inevitably f*cked.

Gryn Jabar
Hehehe, Sion versus a high school tease.
He and Anakin must vie for "biggest bitches in SW"

Darth_Glentract
If you remove Sion's head, he won't come back.

Tulak was called the best lightsaber duelist ever after the Hundred Year Darkness. He HAS to have been good after being considered better than people who fought for a hundred years straight.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Sorgo
Sion is easily defeatable.

Anyone that holds persuasion skills or is smart enough to utilize reverse psychology could whoop Sion.... Under the right circumstances.

While Sion is physically unstopped, he could possibly still be unstoppable even if persuasion was tested apon him.

I mean, The exile was under very serious circumstance to lure Sion into verbal defeat. If Sion just don't like you and you don't have any material to break him down with, you inevitably f*cked.

You dont even need to break him down verbally, the Exile can say after the 3rd or so time you defeat him, "I feel your power weakening." That means if you kick his ass enough times he just cant hold himself together anymore.

Darth_Glentract
Or if he is decapitated(something easy to do, seeing how Anakin decapitated Dooku without using a lot of leverage or how Jedi cut through durasteel droids like their is nothing to it).

Ianus
I love all this assumption going on here.

Uh, I hate to break this to you guys, but Sion has REASON to be jealous of and feel inferior to the Exile.

Insert Random Lightsaber **** Here wouldn't have the same leverage. You're arguing PIS as a means to defeat Sion.

Jesus, get a grip, people.

Darth_Glentract
*cough* Decapitation *cough*

Ianus
Yeah, and I imagine if someone was able to decapitate him it would work.

Then again, why didn't the Exile decapitate him?

Darth_Glentract
The Exile was probably tired from fighting through the Trayus Academy.

Ianus
That's assuming he did fight through the academy.

Darth_Glentract
He did or is at leat capable of.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Ianus
Yeah, and I imagine if someone was able to decapitate him it would work.

Then again, why didn't the Exile decapitate him?

That would be too easy.

Ianus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
He did or is at leat capable of.

No, he's not. Game mechanic. Read the argument I put on the other thread.

If you want to get petty, Jaden Korr killed more dark jedi than anyone in the entire series.

Great Vengeance

If you want to get petty, Jaden Korr killed more dark jedi than anyone in the entire series.

Jaden beat Ragnos also no expression...The guy must be pretty badass.

Darth_Glentract

You have no idea how many the other Jedi killed. Reborn were pretty much regular people swing lightsabers anyway.

The problem with the argument you put in the other thread is that you are riding the fence. You say the Exile canonly only killed a few and the rest were for gameplay, but then state that there are still several hundred in there? How does that work?

Ianus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
You have no idea how many the other Jedi killed. Reborn were pretty much regular people swing lightsabers anyway.

The problem with the argument you put in the other thread is that you are riding the fence. You say the Exile canonly only killed a few and the rest were for gameplay, but then state that there are still several hundred in there? How does that work?

Oh my god, Glentract. I think you are here on this earth to give me a headache.

I said the ARGUMENT states that there ARE Sith in the academy, and the thread creator specified the ones in GAME. Canonically, the Exile may not have had to fight any of them. Especially when you consider they bowed and let him in the front door initially.

But then you try and argue that the Exile can kill all of them simply because in game he (or anyone else for that matter) can. This doesn't follow. In ESB the game, Luke can kill hundreds of Stormtroopers. Jedi Academy has Jaden Korr killing droves of all sorts of enemies. It's a game. Enemies are filler, not reality. If they were, game characters would be better than everyone else since all they do is fight ARMIES.

Do you get the point I am trying to make? It's ridiculous to assume a single jedi can kill all those people, unless you take a look at it and realize it's a ****ing video game... Like I said, you don't have any canonical proof of the Exile doing such (Since it's not dictated in narration, dialogue, or cutscene) so how can you say that the Exile can kill all those guys thus the PT jedi must wholesale slaughter them?

Se7in
^^ Another reason the horrible EU and video games can't be used as debate leverage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.