Here's something really funny!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xx_Storm_xx
I know we just met and I really shouldn't be asking you, I feel shy, but I want it so bad, don't get me wrong it's just that I haven't had it for a long time. I could already feel it going in so hard and coming out so soft and wet. No one has to know about this. I need it. I'm desperate, but your help can be very grateful you must think I have a lot of nerve asking you for this, but I can feel my tongue around it sucking all the juice out until there no more left, this has been on my mind all day long and I hope I'm not being forward, I'm usualy not like this, but ..............................................can I have a piece of gum? haha! Happy Dance nasty lol

plz tell me what u think i made it up myself

a1hsauce
no expression

Bun Bun
wow......oh my ...that was hot!

xx_Storm_xx
ty

Zatch
no expression

xx_Storm_xx
some of u ppl don't have a sense of humor schmoll

Spearhead
huh?

that was a joke?

Bun Bun
....... laughing out loud .......... its all good xx dont worrie..... they'' get it soon!

a1hsauce
Originally posted by xx_Storm_xx
some of u ppl don't have a sense of humor schmoll
cool How U Doin yes

Bun Bun
laughing out loud a1

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by xx_Storm_xx
I know we just met and I really shouldn't be asking you, I feel shy, but I want it so bad, don't get me wrong it's just that I haven't had it for a long time. I could already feel it going in so hard and coming out so soft and wet. No one has to know about this. I need it. I'm desperate, but your help can be very grateful you must think I have a lot of nerve asking you for this, but I can feel my tongue around it sucking all the juice out until there no more left, this has been on my mind all day long and I hope I'm not being forward, I'm usualy not like this, but ..............................................can I have a piece of gum? haha! Happy Dance nasty lol

plz tell me what u think i made it up myself
who sucks gum?

Ronny
Originally posted by Spearhead
huh?

that was a joke? I'm not laughing.. and i laugh at everything... blink

So no.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by a1hsauce
no expression
Originally posted by Zatch
no expression
Originally posted by Spearhead
huh?

that was a joke?
Originally posted by Ronny
I'm not laughing.. and i laugh at everything... blink

So no.

DanZeke25
That was the worst attempt to be funny. Ever. Wow. Thats so bad, i don't even feel like posting an O Rly?

DarkC
Uh.

xx_Storm_xx
Originally posted by a1hsauce
cool How U Doin yes i only got one complment.....from one person.....dear god.

_Sanctuary_
no expressionno expressionno expressionno expression

HBK
So...should I put my pants back on or...

s|m
messed

xx_Storm_xx
geez!

xx_Storm_xx
why did u have ur pants off in the first place?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.