College!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
NOt old enough to go yet but what are some of the good ones around anywhere? School sucks! Happy Dance

-hh-
senior in hs.

a1hsauce
sophmore in college

Lana
Originally posted by a1hsauce
sophmore in college

Same.

Spearhead
High school senior

roguegirl15
Im the youngest.Still in high school, I hate people there they're so immature and stupid.

Zatch
sophomore in high school

French Tip
I went to cooking school and cosmetology college if that counts

roguegirl15
Originally posted by Zatch
sophomore in high school Me too, sucks though. cool

roguegirl15
Originally posted by French Tip
I went to cooking school and cosmetology college if that counts wHAT CAN YOU COOK? UMMM...Hungry embarrasment

MC Mike
High school sophmore.

roguegirl15
same,so theres three of us

Commando Queen
well.. i dont go to college yet.. but northern illinois rocks.. my brother goes there.. i like it alot

stunna1773
middleschool

Koala MeatPie
3 semester College (2nd year)

I beleive its called Senior???

I dunno..

Freshman
Sophomore
_______
_______

?

Ladyluck
I'm a senior in high school. My last year happy

Phoenix Aska
lol

it really depends what kinda career you're looking for that determines what college you might be interested in....

like im sure that if you're gonna be a fireman its better that you go to a community college than a real college or university.

Lana
Originally posted by Commando Queen
well.. i dont go to college yet.. but northern illinois rocks.. my brother goes there.. i like it alot

Does he? That's where I plan on transferring to next year, I live about 2 and a half hours away from there. It is a really nice school.

Fallen Jedi
freshmen in college. swank

Sir Mist
Technically uni, but I voted for the last one ninja

Lana
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Technically uni, but I voted for the last one ninja

In the US they're the same thing stick out tongue

roguegirl15
So whats the best thing to do where you are at?homer

Kharhmah
College. yes

roguegirl15
DO COLLEGE? REALLY where are u from?pizza

Kharhmah
England.

roguegirl15
cool, small place or big city?

Kharhmah
I live in a village in a smallish town.

roguegirl15
oh, so what year are u in or what r you studying to be.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Lana
Does he? That's where I plan on transferring to next year, I live about 2 and a half hours away from there. It is a really nice school.
yeah he does.. he has the rest of this year then like a semester next year and he graduates. .. chicago?? just guessing.. lol.. i really like northern.. i might go there . i have nooo clue yet though.. long time before i need to decide

Lana
Originally posted by Commando Queen
yeah he does.. he has the rest of this year then like a semester next year and he graduates. .. chicago?? just guessing.. lol.. i really like northern.. i might go there . i have nooo clue yet though.. long time before i need to decide

I live about 10 minutes outside of Chicago, to be precise....ever been to the Brookfield Zoo? I'm literally a mile away from there.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Lana
In the US they're the same thing stick out tongue

Yeah I know, but I was pointing out I spend too much time on here ninja

Commando Queen
umm i'v been ther before but it was a longgg time ago.. lol that must be sweet.. my brother lives with his dad when hes not at school.. in Bradly/Bourbonais Illinois..

roguegirl15
hello

roguegirl15
hey everyone(again) , anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.