Nightwing vs. Silver Samurai...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
No prep.Nightwing has whatever gadgets he'd normally carry around on a patrol, SS has his katanas. Who wins?

wolverine8888
silver sam

Draco69
Nightwing. SS is too slow. His armour bogs him down. Nightwing regularly dodges bullets. A sonic or knockout gas pellet and SS goes down.

Too bad the New Avengers will probably have difficulties with him...

wolverine8888
silver sam armor does not slow him at all. is is disigned to be light wieght and does not effect his movements at all.

Draco69
He's slow enough that characters like Daredevil and Psylocke have no problem dodging his attacks. Nightwing IS basically Daredevil in terms of agility.

wolverine8888
naw night wing is not DD agility but he does have good agility. also when has DD ever taken on silver sam. also DD would have a very ahrd tiem at dodging silver sam attacks. his hands move extremely fact.

Superherovandal
DD and Nightwing are virtually equal when it comes to agility. Nightwing edges out fighting ability. and Nightwing with intelligence.

Draco69
Yes. He has. I think DD #78 or #80. I know it was somewhere in the 100s...

Nightwing clearly wins. Nightwing jumps around like a jackrabbit. Grappelhooks his way to high ground. Throws a knock-gas pellet at SS. SS goes down.

wolverine8888
I not gunna believe u unless u actauly post the actual comic number. with out that it just all bs

Superherovandal
Nightwing is severely underrated in this forum. And Ick! I can't like believe Silver Samurai actually put a fight against the New Avengers.

Draco69
Denial ain't just a river...

But that's okay, whatever. Most people already know the victor.

Draco69
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Nightwing is severely underrated in this forum. And Ick! I can't like believe Silver Samurai actually put a fight against the New Avengers.

They could barely handle ninjas and Sauron. SS will most likely curbstomp them.

Stupid Bendis...

wolverine8888
still looking for evidence in why night wing wins.

Superherovandal
Spiderman can't handle ninjas? Since when? I guess Silver Samurai is like wayyyy above Lizard and Rhino and Venom and Dok Ock right?

wolverine8888
spiderman was taking out the ninja rather easiliy there was just like 300 ninjas they were having a fight but not like the new avenger in any way were gunna lose

Superherovandal
cause he has better tech. He's just as good of a fighter if not better. NW is extremely agile more than Batman. He's extremely intelligent. and he's cool. with armor that can take katannas

wolverine8888
lol supernova u just proved to me u know nuthing about silversam. silver sam. katannas would go through night wings arm and body like butter

Superherovandal
I said that NW has armor that can take bullets. So why wouldn't it be able to take swords? Its made for this kinda stuff. and he has tech to defeat SS like knockout gas, tasers, and special batarangs.

Draco69
Originally posted by wolverine8888
still looking for evidence in why night wing wins.

I just gave it. Twice. Did you ignore it?

Nightwing. Faster.
Nightwing. Knockout gas.
Nightwing. Wins.

Simple enough for ya!

wolverine8888
lol u don't know a thing about SS. u should know about a character befor u speak about him. silver sam. power is to make any weapon he has suck has katannas cut throu any thing( ecpt adamatium and captains shield)

Draco69
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Spiderman can't handle ninjas? Since when? I guess Silver Samurai is like wayyyy above Lizard and Rhino and Venom and Dok Ock right?

Read the last issue of New Avengers, the once-mighty Avengers had difficulties with a hoard of Hand ninjas. For god's sake Jubillee punked thiese guys regularly.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Draco69
I just gave it. Twice. Did you ignore it?

Nightwing. Faster.
Nightwing. Knockout gas.
Nightwing. Wins.

Simple enough for ya!
silver sam
stronger
more durable
more skilled.
arm movement is probly quicker.
reflexes are probly just as fast if not faster

Draco69
lol u don't know a thing about SS. u should know about a character befor u speak about him. silver sam. power is to make any weapon he has suck has katannas cut throu any thing( ecpt adamatium and captains shield)

Too bad it won't go anywhere near SS. And Nightwing currently wears a promethium-kevlar weave suit. Promethium is unbreakable.

wolverine8888
Read the last issue of New Avengers, the once-mighty Avengers had difficulties with a hoard of Hand ninjas. For god's sake Jubillee punked thiese guys regularly. \
there was 300 elite hand ninjas lol

Superherovandal
I highly doubt that. NW is quite skilled he is faster than SS hes smarter than SS and he's a smarter fighter than SS.

wolverine8888
Read the last issue of New Avengers, the once-mighty Avengers had difficulties with a hoard of Hand ninjas. For god's sake Jubillee punked thiese guys regularly.
realy thats why slade were the same thing and beast boy animal claws went right throu it. intresting.

Superherovandal
that doesn't mean that Spidey should have any real trouble with them.

Draco69
silver sam
stronger
more durable
more skilled.
arm movement is probly quicker.
reflexes are probly just as fast if not faster

Why I bother....

Honey. For once in your stained KMC "career", can you use some logic. Just once.

SS won't land a hit because Nightwing will be bouncing around and swinging around while SS is confined to the ground.

Durability isn't gonna do sh** against knockout gas or more brutally a tazer which emits several hundred thousand volts of electricity. A metal armour + electricity = ?

You can do it...

Draco69
\
there was 300 elite hand ninjas lol

And Wolverine or Jubilee had no problems punking them all.

Superherovandal
yeah Deathstroke wears promethium armor. Nothing can cut through it. except Diana's magic sword. and Cheetah's claws.

Draco69
realy thats why slade were the same thing and beast boy animal claws went right throu it. intresting.

Slade doesn't wear the type of armour. He wears something else. He simply doesn't need it because he's so bad@$$

wolverine8888
jublee can take like 2 hand ninjas at opcne not hundreds.
also wolveriens diffrent he use to them and he kills them all the tiem plus it what he does. thou I agree it was some abad writing in the new avengers

joesha28
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Samurai

Draco69
jublee can take like 2 hand ninjas at opcne not hundreds.
also wolveriens diffrent he use to them and he kills them all the tiem plus it what he does. thou I agree it was some abad writing in the enw avengers

For god's sake, the team had IRON MAN. The battle should have ended in seconds. But noooo, the battle raged on for almost a half hour.

Superherovandal
Nightwing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightwing

Juntai
lmfao

Mider
if nightwing does have knock out gas wouldnt Silver samurai just teleport? wouldnt he teleport confusing nightwing as to were he might appear and the sword might cut him less promethum is as powerful as adimantum or the vibranium adimantuim shield that captian america has. With prep i see nightwing beating him but just out right i dont see why Silver Samurai couldnt win in a logical sense not in a he sucks in comics sense even though those are sad feats.

StyleTime
I think this battle may be closer than some believe. Silver Samurai probably has the edge in fighting ability and he has the tachyon katana. Nightwing is indeed more agile but Silver Samurai's teleportation should help even the playing field. I think he could also dodge enough rounds of knockout gas and he may even catch Nightwing with one of throwing dart things he has. I am going to give Silver Samurai the advantage here. Wolverine respects him for a reason.

Silver Samurai 5-6/10

Don't get me wrong though. This won't be a walk in the park.

ScarletSpider
When did Silver Samurai fight Daredevil? Why, in Daredevil 111, his ****ing FIRST APPEARANCE (in which he has a retarded costume, but it is Harada) http://photobank.ngccoin.com/cgcgallery/DAREDEVIL%20111%209.8.jpg

As to Silver Samurai's abilities:
Can create a tachyon field around his sword, or any weapon he desires, making it unbreakable and able to cut through just about anything. The blade acts as a disintigration beam. He's highly skilled in the various oriental martial arts. His armor is a special lightweight material with sufficient articulation so as not to hinder his movements. As to his speed? He can dodge attacks by Wolverine, and slice through bullets in mid-air. I think he has a fair chance at Nightwing.

Is it a 100% chance assured victory? No. But will he get punked easily? No.

DarkCrawler
Nightwing is BETTER in terms of agility then Daredevil.

For gods sake, the guy grew up in circus! In family of acrobats! He probably learned to do tricks on trapeze as soon as he learned to walk.

This says it best:

botcherby
haha this is great! 8888 talks about not talking about someone you don't know info on and he didn't even know of SS first appearance.... friggin' classic!!

wolverine8888
Originally posted by botcherby
haha this is great! 8888 talks about not talking about someone you don't know info on and he didn't even know of SS first appearance.... friggin' classic!!
first off how is not knowing silversameri first apearence mean I don't know about silver sameri?
also who said I don't know silver sameri first apearence?

illadelph12
I'd put my money on Silver Samurai, personally. His abilities plus ruthlessness give him a slight edge over Nightwing. All the tumbles and cartwheels in the world won't save him from Silver Sam's teleportation abilities, and last time I checked Dick Grayson didn't posess precognition, so he's a tachyon charged katana slash away from a decapitation he possibly couldn't see coming if Sam ported and slashed simultaneously.

Nightwing wins on name recognition though.

illadelph12
This is probably the first time I agreed with wolverine8888.

wolverine8888
lol

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd put my money on Silver Samurai, personally. His abilities plus ruthlessness give him a slight edge over Nightwing. All the tumbles and cartwheels in the world won't save him from Silver Sam's teleportation abilities, and last time I checked Dick Grayson didn't posess precognition, so he's a tachyon charged katana slash away from a decapitation he possibly couldn't see coming if Sam ported and slashed simultaneously.

Nightwing wins on name recognition though.

So um...how fast can he teleport? Is it Nightcrawler type, or from place A to place B type?

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
So um...how fast can he teleport? Is it Nightcrawler type, or from place A to place B type?
it works like deadpools

DarkCrawler
Relatively fast then.

wolverine8888
Relatively fast then.
ya but like wades not realy that effective in a fight

DarkCrawler
I've always wondered why Silver Samurai doesn't channel his tachyon field into other things...armor...even bullets if possible. All kinds of things.

wolverine8888
I've always wondered why Silver Samurai doesn't channel his tachyon field into other things...armor...even bullets if possible. All kinds of things.
im not sure if he can channle it through bullets but yes he should be able to channle through other things.

illadelph12
He more than likely could, but he sticks primarily to hand weapons (or at least that's all he's been portrayed to do). His powers are seemingly similar to Gambit/Black Tom. He just needs a proper conductor for his power and he can in effect make it into a powerful lightsaber.

ScarletSpider
I don't think he could channel it into bullets, I think he needs direct contact with what he's charging up. As to the nature of what he empowers, I'm not sure it could be used that well defensively. Having one's armor double as a disintigrator field would be a hinderance, one would be unable to easily interract with the environment. But, as a lst ditch effect, powering his armor up and diving at somebody could be cool. He may have a limit as to how much mass he can charge, the armor may simply be too much to power up.

srankmissingnin
At his best SS would beat Nightwing... but seeing as he is missing his sword arm now he gets owned.

And Nightwing is not more agile then DD at best he is equal.

Lucid Lui
Missing sword arm? Please do not tell me he got his arm cut off by Wolvie in the latest issue.

What a waste...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Missing sword arm? Please do not tell me he got his arm cut off by Wolvie in the latest issue.

What a waste...

Yup.

I'm curious to see what this new writer does with Wolverine, his healing factor has been down graded and he seems to be relying on fighting skills more and the story doesnt seem to be to bad. Might be a good run... been along time since Wolverine had one of those.

Wierd issue though. Wolverine hasn't sleep or eaten in so long that he passes out... then eats part of his arm. He must have been real under the weather even during his fight with SS but still it was a pretty good fight.

Lucid Lui
Meh. I'm not hugely fond of the new writer. He gets a point for making Wolvie actually use some fighting abilities, but he loses all points for chopping SS's arm off. I'll probably get the issue in a couple of days so i'll have a better opinion then.

But this better not be the end of SS!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Meh. I'm not hugely fond of the new writer. He gets a point for making Wolvie actually use some fighting abilities, but he loses all points for chopping SS's arm off. I'll probably get the issue in a couple of days so i'll have a better opinion then.

But this better not be the end of SS!

I doubt it... he has Hydra/Hand connections I'm sure he'll get a new hand sooner or later but it might be robotic.

On the SS topic, didn't Elektra kill him in her MK series? Anyone know when he was revived?

ScarletSpider
He was never shown to have been revived, he just started showing up again. Bendis can't keep track of his own shitty continuity. An Ebony Samurai turned up as a Silver Samurai replacement in Alpha Flight v3 when they fought Big Hero 6. If that was a new character or a new alias for Harada is unknown. What powers he has were also unknown, as the Alpha Flight series never went anywhere, so it was never further expounded upon.

I am kind of pissed that Way had Wolverine stump SS, but it was a good fight, more or less. It showed Samurai had some nice skills, he had his sword through Wolverine's chest and was kind of winning for a bit.

As for his Hydra connections, when Madame Hydra's your sugar momma, yeah he'll be back with a cyborg arm soon.

It is pretty neat seeing Wolverine rely on fighting skills again. I hope Way curbs the trend of making Wolverine an amoral killer, when I first encountered the character, reading old issues from the 70s, he, to my knowledge, was never really all that bloodthirsty.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

And Nightwing is not more agile then DD at best he is equal.

He IS more agile...probably the best in DCU. Yes, Daredevil is agile, but he is also more concetrated on martial arts...Nightwing comes from family of acrobats, his whole life revolved around it. He was on circus shows as ten year old, when it comes to agility there are not many that surpass Nightwing. Daredevil is not one of them...

jrodslam
He IS more agile...probably the best in DCU. Yes, Daredevil is agile, but he is also more concetrated on martial arts...Nightwing comes from family of acrobats, his whole life revolved around it. He was on circus shows as ten year old, when it comes to agility there are not many that surpass Nightwing. Daredevil is not one of them...

It goes both ways DC. Nightwing started in acrobats, given. However, when DD started in the MA's, he also practiced his agility with intense training such as ninja skills as well as regular acrobatics. Matt also started out when he was a kid. Not as young as 10 like NW, but no older than 16. You also have to remember than Matt is also older than Richard, so thats more time to train in all areas.

I still dont think hes more agile than DD. Close, but not better.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jrodslam
It goes both ways DC. Nightwing started in acrobats, given. However, when DD started in the MA's, he also practiced his agility with intense training such as ninja skills as well as regular acrobatics. Matt also started out when he was a kid. Not as young as 10 like NW, but no older than 16. You also have to remember than Matt is also older than Richard, so thats more time to train in all areas.

I still dont think hes more agile than DD. Close, but not better.

Yes, but like I said, the whole lift of Nightwing was acrobatics. He concetrated on that, and only that. Daredevil had acrobatics, but I'm still pretty sure that he concetrated more on martial arts. So, Daredevil had acrobatics on 50% of his time. He started as a teenager. Nightwing had acrobatics training for 100% of his training time. He was probably trained to do that since his birth.

As an eight-year old, he was already an professional acrobat. Daredevil is superb acrobat, but he has nothing on the lifetime career and commitment on acrobats that Nightwing has. Thats one area Batman did not have to train him at all when he started as Robin, unlike all the following Robins. And Daredevil and Nightwing are roughly the same age. Daredevil is probably five or slightly more years older, though.

jrodslam
I have no doubts that NW is as good as DD or close to it, but how would he be considered better? DD's leaps have been said to surpass world records. Out of the many heroes abilities Taskmaster has at his disposal, DD's agility is first chosen before others.

DarkCrawler
That's probably because Marvel Universe doesn't have Nightwing.

Did you read the thing I posted?

I'll also try to find some comic feats.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
He was never shown to have been revived, he just started showing up again. Bendis can't keep track of his own shitty continuity. An Ebony Samurai turned up as a Silver Samurai replacement in Alpha Flight v3 when they fought Big Hero 6. If that was a new character or a new alias for Harada is unknown. What powers he has were also unknown, as the Alpha Flight series never went anywhere, so it was never further expounded upon.

I am kind of pissed that Way had Wolverine stump SS, but it was a good fight, more or less. It showed Samurai had some nice skills, he had his sword through Wolverine's chest and was kind of winning for a bit.

As for his Hydra connections, when Madame Hydra's your sugar momma, yeah he'll be back with a cyborg arm soon.

It is pretty neat seeing Wolverine rely on fighting skills again. I hope Way curbs the trend of making Wolverine an amoral killer, when I first encountered the character, reading old issues from the 70s, he, to my knowledge, was never really all that bloodthirsty.

I remember reading in a wizard issue that in Way's story arc Wolverine is after some guy name Muramasa, which was the name of the Black Sword (and possibly the spirit that possed it) that Silver Samurai took from Wolverine back in his Mandipor days. It is possible that SS might be a major player in this run... or the whole Muramasa thing is just a coincidence.

jrodslam
That sounds like a Daredevil bio, lol.

And to think NW started at 8 while DD started at 13 or so. I still say DD's is slightly better though.

DarkCrawler
Nightwing's training started since he could crawl...his mother and father were perhaps the best acrobats in world.

DD is better fighter. Nightwing exceeds him when it comes to acrobatics.

"Dick has also been trained since before he could crawl to preform acrobatically. His parents were perhaps the worlds best aerial trapeze artists and they wished to instill even more prowess to their child and thus taught him everything they knew. Since before he could walk, Dick has been as ease with being in a freefall well above the surface below, twisting and cortorting himself in the air. This has only been compounded by all of the additional training he's had later in life, primarily under Batman's tutelage. He can preform a near endless string of complex tucks, rolls and flips in rapid succession and has no problem adapting to any environment or situation in which to bounce around in. Dick is accomplished at any acrobatic event known to man and could likely win an Olympics were he to enter them, with relative ease."

Daredevil can't say the same.

jrodslam
For the ability part, yes DD can say the same.

And to think...he didnt even start before learning how to crawl. Im still waiting on those NW agility feats.

wolverine8888
hey jrodslam I just found a stat that list DD at enchanced agility

jrodslam
hey jrodslam I just found a stat that list DD at enchanced agility

DD only had is senses enhanced. Not abilities.

Where did you see that at?

wolverine8888
DD only had is senses enhanced. Not abilities.

Where did you see that at?

mangi posted it

wolverine8888
see DD is better then nightwing

DarkCrawler
For the ability part, yes DD can say the same.

And to think...he didnt even start before learning how to crawl. Im still waiting on those NW agility feats.

Gimme a minute, i'm trying to find some.

You have to admit that Nightwing has better training in terms of acrobatics though. His parents being masters of it and all. Not to mention training from Batman.

jrodslam
Gimme a minute, i'm trying to find some.

You have to admit that Nightwing has better training in terms of acrobatics though. His parents being masters of it and all. Not to mention training from Batman.

Oh ofcourse. Im not denying that at all. NW probably has the most intensive acrobatic training in all of comics. Nightcrawler would probably be the closest to that in terms of training.

However, I look at it from seeing how DD started at a later age than NW and his acrobatic feats seem more impressive. Do the senses help a bit? Sure. Im just saying that overall, DD seems to have slightly better acrobat skills than NW.

DarkCrawler

Umm...that proves it?

Handbooks prove nothing. Until a comic mentions that Daredevils agility is enchanced in some way, thats not a proof.

DarkCrawler

However, I look at it from seeing how DD started at a later age than NW and his acrobatic feats seem more impressive. Do the senses help a bit? Sure. Im just saying that overall, DD seems to have slightly better acrobat skills than NW.

Can you explain how they are better overall?

jrodslam

I sure as hell dont know where they get enhanced agility from. That may very likely be an error on their part, 8888.

wolverine8888
I sure as hell dont know where they get enhanced agility from. That may very likely be an error on their part, 8888.
ya I kinda figured that

jrodslam
Can you explain how they are better overall?

I mentioned DD's acrobatic feats seem more impressive than NW's. Thats why id put him over NW overall. Id be willing to say otherwise if i saw more NW acro feats and skills. But Spiderman is the best acrobat in Marvel and for DD to be compared to him is speaking very highly of his acrobat skills.

wolverine8888
I mentioned DD's acrobatic feats seem more impressive than NW's. Thats why id put him over NW overall. Id be willing to say otherwise if i saw more NW acro feats and skills. But Spiderman is the best acrobat in Marvel and for DD to be compared to him is speaking very highly of his acrobat skills.
I know spiderman has higher agility and reflexes but in fact does he have better acrobatic skill then DD? when ever I seen there pure acrobatic skill mentioned DD is always higher like in stats for games and such.

jrodslam
I know spiderman has higher agility and reflexes but in fact does he have better acrobatic skill then DD? when ever I seen there pure acrobatic skill mentioned DD is always higher like in stats for games and such.

Well Spidey can jump about 10-15 feet higher than Daredevil. With that much hangtime, hes able to do more in the air than DD such as flips twisting and turning.

Jumping down from distances is almost the same thing. Spidey can jump from longer distances than DD without causing injury to himself.

Spidey would get more agile points just for those 2 things mentioned. However besides jumping up and jumping down, DD is capable of performing the same agility feats as Spiderman imo.

DarkCrawler

Nightwing agility feats:

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/5698/nightwingfeat16zg.gif

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/6488/nightwingfeat21oo.gif

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4036/nightwingfeat30id.gif
http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/679/nightwingfeat49sl.gif
http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/2467/nightwingfeat55yh.gif

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4302/nightwingfeat60rh.gif

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1807/nightwingfeat71wv.gif

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2718/nightwingfeat86ks.gif

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/6055/nightwingfeat107az.gif

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/7138/nightwingfeat117ga.gif

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/5821/nightwingfeat127mb.gif

http://img417.imageshack.us/img417/7189/nightwingfeat137tu.gif

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/8836/nightwingfeat146yr.gif
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/6494/nightwingfeat154dk.gif
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/1930/nightwingfeat166yb.gif
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/672/nightwingfeat174ij.gif

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/8188/nightwingfeat183ps.gif

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4515/nightwingfeat197re.gif
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5023/nightwingfeat205gm.gif

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/467/nightwingfeat214hm.gif
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/1083/nightwingfeat227hj.gif
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/2503/nightwingfeat232fc.gif

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/9530/nightwingfeat249tn.gif

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7870/nightwingfeat258jd.gif

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/340/nightwingfeat266ki.gif
Those are just from about nine issues of his series.

DarkCrawler
Hey, I didn't get all those pics for nothing. mad

willRules
wow cool smile

Superherovandal
I'd find NW's agility ones more impressive considering he doesn't have any enhanced senses or something enhancing them.

DarkCrawler
arrg

jrodslam
Nice scans. Happy Dance

Etrigan
Personally I don't like Nightwing, but I still reckon he'd win.

marvelprince
Nightwings skills are impressive and yes he is definitely more agile than anyone else in the DCU, but i think DD is more agile than he is. DD started training later than NW yes, but he is older so that should make up for the time. And no he didn't focus more heavily on his marital arts than agility. In fact most of his training and subsequently his own fighting style is heavily based on his agility feats. That alone would make them even, but with his senses he is better. Plus, he has NO fear. Not to say he has any, but NW does have reservations about some of the things he does. DD has none, he isn't scared, and that give him another advantage.

marvelprince
Oh, and on NW vs SS, NW beats him in a close fight

Whatup880088
I not sure night wing beats silver sam. silver sam is a better fighter, more durable, stronger, more experince. thoughj he no were near as agile as night wing he is quite agile. also his reflexes are amazing as seen in (wolverine 38)

Whatup880088
opps I ment 37

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by marvelprince
Nightwings skills are impressive and yes he is definitely more agile than anyone else in the DCU, but i think DD is more agile than he is. DD started training later than NW yes, but he is older so that should make up for the time. And no he didn't focus more heavily on his marital arts than agility. In fact most of his training and subsequently his own fighting style is heavily based on his agility feats. That alone would make them even, but with his senses he is better. Plus, he has NO fear. Not to say he has any, but NW does have reservations about some of the things he does. DD has none, he isn't scared, and that give him another advantage.

Nightwings agility training exceeds DD's. We all know that. I have scans, can you show me something that proves that DD is better. And fear doesn't restrict a guy who has been on the air since he was able to crawl. Yes, he did focus more on martial arts. I haven't seen Stick teach him much about agility. DD is agile, yes. More agile then Nightwing? No.

srankmissingnin
I still say that Nightwing is just as agile as DD, not more...

Look Daredevil doesn't even stop moving to take his clothing off, he does it in midair!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Daredevil/bab9d666.jpg

This one you'll like DarkCrawler, Namor is in it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Daredevil/42c826f0.jpg

Supermutant
Silver Samurai

BUSTER1
Sammy

StiltmanFTW
Sil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.