Tournament Finals! *fanfare*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007

Creshosk
evil face Guess what I'm going to do?

jinzin - 0

long pig - 0

I figure it'll be much easier if I try to rtally the voting as it happens. smile

RAGE17
Originally posted by Creshosk
evil face Guess what I'm going to do?

jinzin - 0

long pig - 0

I figure it'll be much easier if I try to rtally the voting as it happens. smile

not if its up to me bub

LethalFemme
This is gonna be good

DrDoom101
I vote long pig, jk, jk. are they online?

Scoobless
Originally posted by DrDoom101
I vote long pig

that's not cool... at least PRETEND to read the debate bofore voting for Long Pig

laughing out loud

grey fox
What debate ? , this is more of a brawl with fists, tentacles, bolts of lightenign ,and claws going everywhere

Pointinel
^LOL! True indeed.

long pig
Alrighty, folks.

Regardless of the few sparse & semi out of context scans jinzin may throw out, Venom has in the past and in the present been vulnerable to heat and fire. Suffice it to say, I got heat in abundance.

Here's a few times heat has nearly killed Venom.

Peter Parker: Spider-Man (Vol. 2) - #16 Venom is beaten by a lighter, that's right, a friggin pocket lighter.

Lethal Protector #3, Venom willingly jumps past knee high flames in order to save two people, he nearly dies in the process.

In one of their earlier fights, Spider-Man set a dock on fire to keep Venom at bay, but Venom dove into the water to avoid it.

During the "Carnage" storyline, Venom had to take out the Human Torch long-distance by whipping sand at him to douse his flame.

In the Funeral Pyre mini series, pyrokinetic bad guy Pyre nearly killed Venom with one blasts of heat.

In Maximum Carnage, Shiek and Carnage stuck Venom up on the ceiling and put a camp fire under him to keep his symbiote in check.

Now, lets remember that the symbiote REDUCES the users healing factor to keep the wearer's body from rejecting it, making Sabretooth's healing less than normal.

Also, as seen recently, the symbiote no longer holds ANY sentimental relationship with the wearer, if the symbiote feels it's life is in danger, it will leave it's host and flee the scene.

Now, I'm almost positive we will hear about that wonderful time Venom managed to beat Electro.....I don't need to explain it, I'll give you a review by Spiderfan.org

I didn't add a thing, even the biggest spider fans know that's bullshit writing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

During prep:
I throw up my shields and charge myself to maximum capacity in the process boosting my strength to 10 tons(Which the suit heightens further). Shocktopus utilizes his electro powers to make a superheated flesh melting shield around his body(burns away any oncoming symbiote pieces and webbing). The boot thrusters are on and waiting to be let loose.

-----------------------------Plan of Attack--------------------------

Right out of the gate Shocktopus uses his boot thrusters to propel himself instantly to 160mph in zig zag patterns racing towards TBK, blasting and attacking with electricity and lasers. I can close the gap in a few good super boosted steps.

The electricity ionizes the air as it hits TBK and/or around TBK. Anything metal will be magnetically removed from TBK's hands or belt while Shocktopus zips around him at super human speed(160mph in a small space).....evil face.... 'cept for his adamantium bones.

With all the electricity in the air, everything is superheated and ionized, I then just magnetically charge his claws/adamantium bones & toss the ****er around, slamming him into the ground bashing him with tentacles and blasting him more with lasers and electricity charges.

He's treated as Shocktopus' new toy, he's thrown around, spinned, flipped and generally kept off balance while being beaten & electrocuted into unconsciousness.

Guts and other vital organs are being removed by the superheated tentacles & 5 foot adamantium claws while burning his flesh off and cauterizing the wound making him unable to heal with his less than average healing factor in the process.
Then, by way of using the electro-magnetic storm I created, I carbonize the atoms in the air around TBK's body leaving him stuck in rock hard electrocarbon atoms K.O'd and now suffocating. Dead & unable to ever be moved.(Electro did this in Fantastic Four #218)

In closing, there is nothing TBK can possibly do to survive his beating. I win by luckily having two of TBK's weaknesses....and generally being superior to everyone.

Shocktopus stands triumphant! http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/4589/shocktopus1ft.png
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/4149/shockky1ek.jpg

grey fox
All hail shocktopus

long pig
Bow down to Shocktopus!
Now, get up! You sicken him!
evil face

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/4589/shocktopus1ft.png
"Don't be a retard, kids. Vote for Shocktopus!" -Shocktopus.

grey fox
So sorry oh master of the bladed electro tentacles

K Von Doom
But for every appearance where heat affects Venom, there's an apperance where he overcomes that fear.... usually when he's in kill mode.... or even when not, once he even saved Peter Parker's 'parents' from a collapsing metal tower, while surrounded by fire.

long pig
I'm not trying to get him to fear me, I don't care if he hypes himself up to think he can handle it or not. Comics show, he can't handle direct contact with such heat for very long.

The times that have been shown where he overcomes the fear, he never actually gets burned. He just rushes through and luckily makes it out alive.

That won't happen here, he'll get hit many many many many many times with electricity & lazers. It will kill him or at least K.O him leaving him open for a good ol' organ cutting and hard air.

I'd be suprised his symbiote doesn't run at first sight of all the electricity, it has no sentimental connection to it's host.

Wickerman
Originally posted by long pig
I'd be suprised his symbiote doesn't run at first sight of all the electricity, it has no sentimental connection to it's host.

Will he call himself the moderately sized Kahuna afterwards then? confused

kiddin wink

Looking forward to this battle. I haven't gotten a chance to vote in ANY of the other threads, seeing as how i noticed them when they had been over 5 or so pages long and with my schedule ...... sad

~wickerman~

long pig
The Bitesized Kahuna? eek!

Oh, I got the OHOTMU where it shows Electro does indeed have 10 ton strength. It's written exactly as it's shown in the sites.

The electricity raises all his stats way above human.

Strength: 10 ton.

Speed: Metahuman

Stamina: Metahuman

Durability: Metahuman

Agility: Metahuman

Reflexes: Superhuman

All of that is boosted further by the cybernetic suit of armor. The suit made a normal human have superhuman reflexes and strength and speed.

LethalFemme
Alrighty, folks.

Regardless of the few sparse & semi out of context scans jinzin may throw out, Venom has in the past and in the present been vulnerable to heat and fire. Suffice it to say, I got heat in abundance.

Here's a few times heat has nearly killed Venom.

Peter Parker: Spider-Man (Vol. 2) - #16 Venom is beaten by a lighter, that's right, a friggin pocket lighter.

Lethal Protector #3, Venom willingly jumps past knee high flames in order to save two people, he nearly dies in the process.

In one of their earlier fights, Spider-Man set a dock on fire to keep Venom at bay, but Venom dove into the water to avoid it.

During the "Carnage" storyline, Venom had to take out the Human Torch long-distance by whipping sand at him to douse his flame.

In the Funeral Pyre mini series, pyrokinetic bad guy Pyre nearly killed Venom with one blasts of heat.

In Maximum Carnage, Shiek and Carnage stuck Venom up on the ceiling and put a camp fire under him to keep his symbiote in check.

Now, lets remember that the symbiote REDUCES the users healing factor to keep the wearer's body from rejecting it, making Sabretooth's healing less than normal.

Also, as seen recently, the symbiote no longer holds ANY sentimental relationship with the wearer, if the symbiote feels it's life is in danger, it will leave it's host and flee the scene.

Now, I'm almost positive we will hear about that wonderful time Venom managed to beat Electro.....I don't need to explain it, I'll give you a review by Spiderfan.org

I didn't add a thing, even the biggest spider fans know that's bullshit writing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

During prep:
I throw up my shields and charge myself to maximum capacity in the process boosting my strength to 10 tons(Which the suit heightens further). Shocktopus utilizes his electro powers to make a superheated flesh melting shield around his body(burns away any oncoming symbiote pieces and webbing). The boot thrusters are on and waiting to be let loose.

-----------------------------Plan of Attack--------------------------

Right out of the gate Shocktopus uses his boot thrusters to propel himself instantly to 160mph in zig zag patterns racing towards TBK, blasting and attacking with electricity and lasers. I can close the gap in a few good super boosted steps.

The electricity ionizes the air as it hits TBK and/or around TBK. Anything metal will be magnetically removed from TBK's hands or belt while Shocktopus zips around him at super human speed(160mph in a small space).....evil face.... 'cept for his adamantium bones.

With all the electricity in the air, everything is superheated and ionized, I then just magnetically charge his claws/adamantium bones & toss the ****er around, slamming him into the ground bashing him with tentacles and blasting him more with lasers and electricity charges.

He's treated as Shocktopus' new toy, he's thrown around, spinned, flipped and generally kept off balance while being beaten & electrocuted into unconsciousness.

Guts and other vital organs are being removed by the superheated tentacles & 5 foot adamantium claws while burning his flesh off and cauterizing the wound making him unable to heal with his less than average healing factor in the process.
Then, by way of using the electro-magnetic storm I created, I carbonize the atoms in the air around TBK's body leaving him stuck in rock hard electrocarbon atoms K.O'd and now suffocating. Dead & unable to ever be moved.(Electro did this in Fantastic Four #218)

In closing, there is nothing TBK can possibly do to survive his beating. I win by luckily having two of TBK's weaknesses....and generally being superior to everyone.

Shocktopus stands triumphant! http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/4589/shocktopus1ft.png
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/4149/shockky1ek.jpg

He looks like he has one of those electric turkey carvers. laughing out loud

long pig
Hm....that gives me an idea of a new super power!

grey fox
Ahh yes the power of ultra turkey carving

leonidas
Bow down to Shocktopus!
Now, get up! You sicken him!
evil face

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/4589/shocktopus1ft.png
"Don't be a retard, kids. Vote for Shocktopus!" -Shocktopus.

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

grey fox
Well..... jinzin hasn't replied since he has a crap load of finals work I SHALL TAKE OVER MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Or to be more exact i shall stand in for today (after all if godlike can have 'team literature' why not Kahuna ?)

grey fox
First of all venom's 'spider sense ' (or whatever equivalent he has) would allow the big kahuna to dodge your 'zig-zag' pattern of attack after all you cant zig-zag through the whole arena without leaving a gap large enough for BK to evade you in .

I doubt you can corner easily ( since the forward momentum would allow you to perhaps go diagonally but to do a full semi circle you would have to traverse the whole arena)

Your lightening can't follow me, lasers have been evaded my sabretooth before (and his durability has taken a few shots from them and survived anyway) your tentacles cant extend that far (your currently still going forward and zig zagging)

You may ionize the air , but i doubt you can do a magneto style throw down . You have shown proof that electro can magnetize objects, many of them about the average size of a microwave but nothing larger .

You turn around and try again , i don't need the gear since most of my weapons would more then likely be useless anyway , i web up your feet / boosters . you fall over and your concentration goes down as does any shielding/ionization ect. Your tentacles wave about in a threatening manner but as their class five i overpower them easily before making a rather sizable dent in your armour.

Scoobless
Originally posted by grey fox
You may ionize the air , but i doubt you can do a magneto style throw down . You have shown proof that electro can magnetize objects, many of them about the average size of a microwave but nothing larger .

what about these cars and trucks?:

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/7956/mksm03096ns.th.jpghttp://img57.imageshack.us/img57/1631/mksm03102bf.th.jpg

grey fox
......Shit .

long pig
His spider sense is he can see omni-directionally, similar to my ability to see omni-directionally with the Ock Arms.

I don't really follow the rest of your comments...evade me in? Eh? I can turn on a dime.

No. All I have to do is turn my feet. The boot thruster is what he used to maneuver in close spaces.

Dodging lasers is PIS unless you have pre-cog, otherwise you're saying he has light speed reactions. He doesn't.

I'll zig zag around until I hit him enough with the electricity and lasers, then I magnetize him and/or seal him up in hard air. Either way he dies.

Multi ton trucks.

The editor says there are only two others on earth who can out do Electro in magnetsim, Magneto & Graviton.

I don't need to try but once, I'm just that damn good. I'm not going to fall over due to my super reactions. The tentacles are class 20 or so, not 5 and electrified.

I can bust out my coils on the way there as well, once they lodge inside, they aren't coming out. TBK can't break adamantium.

He's then electrocuted and beaten to death without a hope of getting away.

DigiMark007
Meh, let Jin do his own debating....I'll leave this match open long enough for him to get some good arguments in and such. So probably longer than a week at this point...don't want him feeling rushed.

grey fox
His spider sense is he can see omni-directionally, similar to my ability to see omni-directionally with the Ock Arms.

I don't really follow the rest of your comments...evade me in? Eh? I can turn on a dime.

No. All I have to do is turn my feet. The boot thruster is what he used to maneuver in close spaces.

Dodging lasers is PIS unless you have pre-cog, otherwise you're saying he has light speed reactions. He doesn't.

I'll zig zag around until I hit him enough with the electricity and lasers, then I magnetize him and/or seal him up in hard air. Either way he dies.

Multi ton trucks.

The editor says there are only two others on earth who can out do Electro in magnetsim, Magneto & Graviton.

I don't need to try but once, I'm just that damn good. I'm not going to fall over due to my super reactions. The tentacles are class 20 or so, not 5 and electrified.

I can bust out my coils on the way there as well, once they lodge inside, they aren't coming out. TBK can't break adamantium.

He's then electrocuted and beaten to death without a hope of getting away.

Well i think i tried well enough for my first go at a amalgam debate/fight (even though Long has all of bk's damn weaknesses)

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Meh, let Jin do his own debating....I'll leave this match open long enough for him to get some good arguments in and such. So probably longer than a week at this point...don't want him feeling rushed.

Ok digi , no more borrowing of other peoples characters when they go MIA. It's just i really wanted to debate just once before the next tourney as all i have done so-far was comment.

(oh and long pig the whole 'rocket feet thing was how i saw your movement, think wil.e.coyote when he straps fireworks to his feet .

long pig
It was a good try, but Shocktopus' power can not be denied. Even by supreme debaters like yourself.

long pig
Hm...

What's the chances I could throw TBK into space magnetically?

grey fox
Doubt it , magneto can only just do that (before his wormhole days).

jinzin
THE TIME OF JINZIN HAS FINALLY COME!

TBK SHALL NOW BE UNLEASHED

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Okay, friends and colleagues, I am sorry for my lack of appearance in my own damned tourney match, but I knew this would take time to discuss and to properly respond.
Now that I have that time, let us begin this epic battle.

Now, I believe that we need people to understand a few things about the overglorification of Shocktopus here.

Electro though shown to be a most dangerous enemy, has however NOT shown much stopping power to be impressive to Sabretooth alone, much less TBK. For instance, black cat has taken several electrical hits from Electro and was able to retain conciousness or at the very least survive. There are a handful of other humans who have done the same. Spiderman, has taken full on hits from Electro's power repeatedly during the same fights, and it hasn't been able to put the web slinger down. What can we gather from this? Well spiderman is certainly a durable character, but his durability doesn't really compare with the punishment that wolverine has taken. And what can that tell us? Well sabretooth was heads and shoulders above wolverine in terms of durability when he JUST had the adamantium... But now, due to his strength upgrades and upgraded healing factor he is even moreso durable than before. His healing factor (which was already faster acting than wolverine's) has been enhanced as well. From that I can gather, that if spiderman is capable of taking on electro's blasts for entire fights, then sabretooth alone should probably be able to take at the LEAST 3 to 4 times that amount of punishment. Now I remember that long pig tried to argue that his powers worked even worse on admantium but there is no reason to think this whatsoever. Admantium may not act as other farious metals, when we have seen electrical attacks inflicted on admantium bonded host bodies the results prove less than effective. For example, Wolverine was simultaniously being hit by warpath while storm hit him with lightning bolts, yet by the end of the confrontation, logan simply walked away, smoking a cigar and talking trash. In another instance, in recent thunderbolts, Wolverine had just fought 500 members of hydra at one of their headquarters when he reached the top of the building to fight swordsmen he again was hit with continuous lightning, again he simply got up and continued his attack. Even though long pig may WANT admantium to work in a way that secures him an advantage (as he obviously would) it doesn't change the fact that admantium as simply not shown to be a great obstacle to characters using it. Other feats that come to mind are captain america using his shield to literally deflect electrical bolts (even those sent at him by electro himself), sabretooth being hit with lightning bolts in his early days and not going down, falling onto an electrified railing in his fight with mrs. marvel and not even slowing down his pace. In conlusion to my first proofs I have determined that sabretooth ALONE would be a very difficult opponent for even the great shoktopus to take down even with free hits given. Luckly for me however, long pig isn't JUST dealing with sabretooth here.

Now, I think that it should be considered that electro's abilities while having all the same properties of basic electricity, may go through a drastic change when being conducted through Electro's body. While Venom's mauling and nearly killing of electro seems to be a bit unlikely at first, it certainly calls into question whether or not electro's powers can really effect venom at all, especially considering the time that electro has had a chance at hurting venom..................
.......... he failed to do so.

jinzin
.And for the last set of misconceptions and/or other things that need to be addressed we will take a look into long pig's "proofs".

As far as Long Pig's "proofs" roll eyes (sarcastic) on venom's vulnerability vs. flame, well.. there are definitely some blanks that need to be filled in for those examples to have a decent degree of validity.

for instance:

1.What long pig said: "Peter Parker: Spider-Man (Vol. 2) - #16 Venom is beaten by a lighter, that's right, a friggin pocket lighter." (which is about the best proof he's going to find on the matter)

What he didn't tell you- This particular issue was entitles "cliche" with the exception of the fight with sandman the entire issue is one big long joke including this moment with the lighter... spiderman however didn't beat him with a lighter, rather a bundle of paper he set aflame like a torch. This however is no big deal to me as Venom's feats that contradict the one presented here clearly and abundantly outweigh it to ridiculous degrees. It's the same as believing wolverine can be KOed by punches lacking any superstrength more often than not despite his feats that prove otherwise.

2. What long pig said: "Lethal Protector #3, Venom willingly jumps past knee high flames in order to save two people, he nearly dies in the process."

What he neglected to tell you- In lethal protector there is no such sequence.. confused. There are several scenes involving fire but none of them like the one long pig claimed. One scene venom is confronted with a literal hallway of flame and sonic shields designed to barracade him inside it. In another, Venom willingly sends his symbiote through an inferno to grab the villain inside it and carry the villain outside to safety unharmed due to the symbiotes protection against the flame. This resulted in venom being hurt but certainly not anywhere near killed as he fully recovered seconds later. The only other instance in the series were venom is faced with the obstacle of flame is when he gets his back set on fire. He doesn't even care.

3. What long pig said- "In one of their earlier fights, Spider-Man set a dock on fire to keep Venom at bay, but Venom dove into the water to avoid it."

What long pig neglected- "one of their earlier fights" exactly, the same venom was still able to be downed by loud speakers, both fire and loud speakers are weaknesses he's been able to adapt to...

4. What long pig said- "During the "Carnage" storyline, Venom had to take out the Human Torch long-distance by whipping sand at him to douse his flame."

What long pig neglected- long pig, you say this as if human torch wasn't someone who had the capability of going supernova at a whim. As if human torch was an acceptable street level by tourney standards. The fact of the matter is that spiderman had just blasted venom full on with a sonic gun, Venom took it head on and then beat spiderman and his toy into the ground. Human torch made a fire ring around venom and venom sent his tendrils underground and out the other side both putting out ht's flames and grabbing him with his tendrils to drown him in the water. HT had to use all his power just to go nova and get venom off of him what was venom's response? "oooh that tingles.." All you've done with this proof is assert that venom is far more cunning, intelligent, and dangerous than he's been given credit for. At no point was venom nearly killed by any flame here, he wasn't even threatened by it.. confused

5. What long pig said-"In the Funeral Pyre mini series, pyrokinetic bad guy Pyre nearly killed Venom with one blasts of heat."

What he neglected- Funny how you forgot to mention that punisher had been fighting venom previous to that and had been blasting venom with a rather enormous sonic emitor, THEN when pyre did blast venom it was one blast yes... one CONTINUOUS blast that lasted for several minutes, long enough for venom to have a conversation with the boy. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not only this but the blast was a super induced microwave radiation that was not only hot but forced Brock's healing factor into overtime to deal with said radiation and fight it off, as it had previously fought off cancer.

6. What long pig said- "In Maximum Carnage, Shiek and Carnage stuck Venom up on the ceiling and put a camp fire under him to keep his symbiote in check."

What he neglected- The camp fire HELPED to keep the symbiote in check, Carnage however was routinely blasting venom with a sonic rifle specialy designed for the taking down of symbiotic others, WHILE gutting him with tendril weapons. Venom was already taxed out having survived a werehouse explosion, inferno, and marching right through shreik's sonic blast in a battle previous to being captured.

7. what long pig said- "Now, lets remember that the symbiote REDUCES the users healing factor to keep the wearer's body from rejecting it, making Sabretooth's healing less than normal."

What he neglected- no it doesn't... What the f**k? this was just a theory that scoobless made up. How you think this is even possible given the properties and abilities of the symbiote is beyond me. Not only is it contradicted by the symbiotes power (which is to absorb AND amplify the abilities of it's host as proven in planet of the symbiotes and what if no.4 {it being a what if issue doesn't matter, the abilities of the costume didn't change, just the events}), but also contradicted by venom's own series where he absorbs wolverine for the very purpose of having wolverine's abilities to compliment his own. Wolverine's powers are what caused venom to recognize that he was the perfect host. The symbiote does not and can not reduce powers it only amplifies them. My healing factors (FACTORS not factor) will be working just fine and then some, not that I'll ever have the need to use it in this fight however.

8. what long pig said- "Also, as seen recently, the symbiote no longer holds ANY sentimental relationship with the wearer, if the symbiote feels it's life is in danger, it will leave it's host and flee the scene."

What he neglected- because it's bond with brock was broken after brock rejected it. I've already proven that venom was still attached to brock in many sentimental ways due to it's choosing him over a healthy girl full well knowing brock was on the verge of death by cancer. The only problem for brock was that he had been seperated from his symbiote for an overly extended period of time and didn't rebond with it until "the hunger" storyline took place in the spidey titles, this caused the symbiote to evolve itself into being capible of surviving without need for a host body other than the purpose of food. Brock was able to regain some of his sanity without the symbiote, but in light of looking upon his life without the symbiotes influence to encourage him, he realized how badly screwed up he truly was, and lost much hope for himself. Knowing his death was at hand he opted for penance and drove the symbiote away from himself in order to sell it to the underworld. However due to the fact that TBK has not had such problems you won't be able to use that to your advantage.

jinzin
During prep:
Okay, it's been made pretty clear that while electro can zap spiderman's webbing off of him, however, the effect is not instantanious. Nor near as quick as LP wants it to be. One strand of webbing has caused electro to lose enough time for spiderman to gain ground on him and pummble the crap out of him before he could escape. In new avengers 4 luke cage asks spiderman how he used to beat electro up in the past.. spiderman responds with "well I just webbed my hands into mits and pounded the crap out of him". The webbing has enough elastic properties to deflect and defend against the energy output that electro dishes out. Due to it's elastic nature, it works nearly like a set of rubber gloves (which by the way have also been proven to render electro's powers as a non threat), enabling spiderman to freely wail away at electro while avoiding any feedback in return. My initial time during prep will be spent having exactly this in mind.
Venom's webbing is elastic like spiderman's but it's stronger too, more resiliant. I will use my prep time to extend out 12 tendrils 35 feet in length. I will spray both my body and my tendrils with the webbing but use the symbiote to displace the webbing as like an armor so that it does not hinder my mobility. After that I will use my energy gauntlet to spray energy webbing over the regular webbing. The energy webbing having the same properties has spiderman's webbing, will not only act as a deflecter of the eletrical currents in the fight, but it will also act as a way to absorb any laser blasts pointed my way. ON TOP OF THAT I will spray another layer of webbing armor for further security.... then generate energy shields en mass. I will place the energy shields over my body and tendrils as much as can be alloted without hindering my mobility, my symbiote will latch onto them through holes selectively left open in the web armor. I will then secure that symbiote with layers of webbing as well.

I will draw out my sword, and secure it to the end of one of the tendrils, webbing over the handle for safety. the same goes for the pistols.

What I've done here is use my prep time effectively and intelligently (I can also do this ON the battlefield simply by making some shields and allowing a few tendrils to direct their movement while I use my speed and agility to web myslef up while dodging/blocking). While long pig certainly had some advantages in spite of past feats that condradict he could actually win against me without this "armor".. with it.. there is no doubt that I have completely taken away his two biggest offensive advantages here, he can no longer hit me with electrical currents nor can he hit me with lasers. The two best advantages he had in this fight have just been taken away from him.

various points:
TBK of course still won't simply stand there to take the punishement.. throughout this fight he will dodge if dodging is necessary. The armor he's created is simply a saftey procussion that ensures victory. long pig will of course argue that I can't dodge his attacks, I however see no reason as to why not. TBK has better agility than spiderman and his reaction time should be just as fast if not faster. Sabretooth can see bullets moving at him in slow motion, so dodging lighting won't be too incredibly difficult.. hell Iron fist has done it, cap has done, plenty of people at peak human levels have done so. Your lasers.. might almost be threatning it it weren't for my shields.. you know.. AND the fact that a hit from said laser didn't even destroy a brick wall that spidey dodged infront of... and again, considering the fact that sabretooth can and HAS dodged lasers in the past, with superior moc-spidey sense and photographic reflexes to work with, his ability to do so only increases... Anything in terms of speed I see shocktopus do, I can in turn replicate with perfection. It was being tortured and nearly killed along with him being wounded and having a human body and bone structure that caused taskmaster to use his super speed throughout only one fight before he had to let it up.. tbk definitely doesn't suffer from any of those problems in the least. Considering the symbiote already puts a normal human at comparible speeds to spiderman imagine what it does to an enhanced metahuman such as sabretooth. Speeds not an issue in this fight as we're both pushing the cap set for it. Mobility is however, I can move to and fro whichever way I please... long pig can.......... move (THRUST) forward... confused

jinzin
Long pig's weaknesses/condradictions:

long pig has certainly done a large amount of talking shocktopus up, but he's done little to prove the premises to his arguments, he's done less to prove the capabilities of his character. Well I'll reveal them for the audience so that he can no longer simply walk through his competition due to uneducated public opinion.
Electro does not nor did he ever have a forcefield. He's an electrically charged battery and zaps people that try and touch him, but this field "shocking effect" couldn't even put down captain america, it only further annoys spiderman, he has an aura of ionizing air molecules that can causes a human body a headache, he generates random electrical currents that run around him the way any random electrical currents would without a conduit. Yet for all the talking up that long pig's done for electro, long pig (and many many other people appearantly) has forgotten that spiderman punches seem to effect electro just fine. If electro had such a badass shield how come he constantly gets flattened by barrages from spiderman? Hell even when his powers where enhanced to his "god-like" state he still got taken out by having a damned rock chucked at his head, where was his shield then?

The fact is, he doesn't have one, not one that resembles ANYTHING close to what long pig's trying to argue for. Nothing of the sort has ever been displayed nor has it ever been proven by long pig other than ONE misinterpretation of an artist's rendition which hardly qualifies as canon material to judge from.
As far as his tenticals go... I have 12 well protected tendrils that can block and secure his tenticals at my will. Any h2h confrontation between my tendrils and his tenticals will reuslt in a complete loss for him... If his tenticals are on the attack I simply grab them with my tendrils and tie them together with webbing, the resulting combination of current charges will actually work to short cuircut elctro's powers thus resulting in a backlass against shocktopus rendering him unconcious the exact same way tieing up eletro's hands and feet did to him. So if long pig wants to stay behind his shield and attack me with tenticals he can, but I will either rip them apart as he watches helpessly, or I'll cross the currents to short circuit his ass for the win. It matters not to TBK.
The sword I'll simply use as a way to close ground.. any electrical blasts he sends my way will be conducted by the sword, the current will be stopped at the hilt due to the webbing there thus acting as a way to diverge the blasts from hitting me at all. HE can try to magnetize the metals but it would take concnetration on his part and he needs a certain amount of strength with the technique to rip them away from or force against my tendrils. But I'll simply call him out on it right now.
The problem for long pig is that he's already admittedly using his powers at their max for this fight (probably hoping for a quick victory) and while he has no sheild to speak of if the plan is that he wants to fry me he'll have a hard time doing that while simultaniously magnetizing anything..

while I'll also point out that magnetizm can be viewed as a form of telepathy in this case and void for the purposes of this debate....
I will also argue that when certain degrees of heat are asserted to farious metals, the metal actually loses the property to be magnetized. His primary strategy is a contradictive one and does nothing but waste time while allowing me to close the gap furthermore.
Now of course if I chose to go in close for the kill he'd no doubt try to argue for his shields. One shield he doesn't even have, the second, though THOUGHT indestructible was certainly anything but inpenetrable. While I'm on the warpath toawrds you, you'd most likely try to stop my advance with eltrictricty, I'd simply dodge them, delfect them with my guns and swords acting as conduits and take whatever is left with ease as I'm well protected by my shield/web/web/web armor. There's simply no way you can penetrate through my defenses from afar, which is why you would try to attack me with your tenticals.. when you did that, I would simply grab one of them while my 12 tentical/tendrils deflected or held the others in place, then I would walk up towards you and basically wall crawl along the tentical and right into that damned shield of yours.. female ock said it herself, the shield can be penetrated if something moves up along the tentical itslef.. the it's simply comes down to a h2h fight.. that's a fight you are not winning. You will of course want to use those coils... I will of course deflect them with the shields.. remember how the energy generater resembles properties of the things it replicates? remember how one energy shield held against it's vibranium/admantium counterpart? they an certainly hold against your barbed coils long enough for me to cut your throat....

As far as your speeds concerned... you are no quicksilver, nor are you flash, or hell even speed demon... all characters that have been straight up handeled by my boys or the likes there of... your speeds were stripped of you at the beginning of this tourney and you can only go in short burst, you however haven't displayed any feats of speed freaks agility and or reflexive combat skills... the guy keeps getting smashed by ulk WITH his thrusters... yet you think your speed avials you here? it most certainly does not I'm afraid. Venom's proven to fast for hulk, wolverine has as well and he's slower than sabertooth. cap and dd have as well and the're both part of my arsenal in TM... On the physical level you simply can not compete with TBK which is why your best bet was to go for the range, but since I've pretty much stripped those advantages from you during prep time, you have nothing left going for you but a very nasty and a very messy death.

Also long pig, this is irrelivent in this particular fight, but since when has electro displayed the power to absorb heat? huh
I mean if this truly was the case the explosion that occured in MK spidey 3 wouldn't or shouldn't have done as much damage as it did to electro resulting in him being at spiderman's mercy.

grey fox
Jin shoots , he scores.

jinzin
well that's probably the last.. albiet the first long posts I will be able to contribute to this thread I'm afraid.. hopefully I'll be able to keep up.. thank you digi for the time extension though I truly needed it.

TwisterGameX
Slam DUNK

Dizzle
I see LP is speechless...

This is quite a close fight. LP holds what are supposed to be Venom's weaknesses, but Jinzin has, in turn, proven them to be... not really his weaknesses. Electro's cool, and definitely jobs to Spiderman a LOT, but TBK is way the hell too beastly. And he's the first one yet to use prep...

Vote Jinzin.

Scoobless
Originally posted by grey fox
(oh and long pig the whole 'rocket feet thing was how i saw your movement, think wil.e.coyote when he straps fireworks to his feet .

lol... i was thinking the same thing....

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8620/wileecoyote1jc.jpg

jinzin
Originally posted by Scoobless
lol... i was thinking the same thing....

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8620/wileecoyote1jc.jpg
laughing out loud

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dizzle
he's the first one yet to use prep...

Vote Jinzin.

There is no prep in this fight

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Dr. Shocktopus VS. THE BIG KAHUNA

No prep (like it matters).

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
doesn't matter... webb shield handles that little situation nicely...

in maximum carnage spiderman creates a domed webb shield.. it lasts for an entire page allowing the heroes to discuss what strategy they are to persue.. on the other side carnage, shriek, demogoblin, doppleganger, and carion attack the shield.. it holds and holds and holds.... it's only broken when venom breaks it from the inside.. I do the same thing here.. once the dome goes down, I spring out battle-ready...
don't even need the damned prep time laughing out loud

and if you think heat's going to melt those shields in any degree of fast time you oughta look at spiderman's 4th fight with HT.. he used the exact same shield to block human torch's flames.. if you think electro is generating more heat conductive elements than torch.. you guys are nuts.. my dome holds until I'm ready.. when I am i attack and everything I previously said still holds true.

stormfront13
i vote for long pig

jinzin
Originally posted by stormfront13
i vote for long pig

care to explain why my friend? or are yu still just upset over your own loss?

jinzin
something I found interesting in relation of my battle with scoobs... venom's ability to block spiderman's spider sense was a learned technique not an inherent one... whenever the symbiote bonds with a new host the host has to re-learn how to block spiderman's spider sense..

thus although there was an abundance of proof that already proved my point on venom vs. scarlet's spider sense.. this only further asserts that with enough will and concentration venom can teach himself how to block anyone's spider sense, not just parkers...

oh yes and as for this fight...

electro was prison raped was he not? well I'm certainly going to use that to my advantage... the symbiote can detect others painful memories and emotions... I will secure a psychological advantage by taunting him about it

life is cruell
Originally posted by jinzin
care to explain why my friend? or are yu still just upset over your own loss?

lol

Im not gonna ovte yet but this is the second time jinzin has gone up against his weaknesses. Respect rock

jinzin
..laughing out loud

jinzin
Originally posted by life is cruell
lol

Im not gonna ovte yet but this is the second time jinzin has gone up against his weaknesses. Respect rock

thank you my friend.

Scoobless
electro was prison raped was he not?

not that i know of... when did that happen/when was it mentioned?

jinzin
I'm not sure... I think he told black cat about it while drunk.... in any case long pig also said this towards the beginning of the tourney.

long pig
Ah, so you overcame your fear and decided to respond? Good...

Wow, a lot of writing. But, to your dimsay, it's all moot.

We have no prep(I didn't even read it till now) and you don't know who you're facing. You won't have ANY reason to web yourself up to protect against electricity.

So, basically, none of this will happen.

Also, as seen in Amazing Spiderman #425, Spiderman doesn't normally have non-coductive webbing. He has to make them SPECIALLY to fight Electro.

Venom doesn't have non conductive webbing.

jinzin
Ah, so you overcame your fear and decided to respond? Good...

Wow, a lot of writing. But, to your dimsay, it's all moot.

We have no prep(I didn't even read it till now) and you don't know who you're facing. You won't have ANY reason to web yourself up to protect against electricity.

So, basically, none of this will happen.

Also, as seen in Amazing Spiderman #425, Spiderman doesn't normally have non-coductive webbing. He has to make them SPECIALLY to fight Electro.

Venom doesn't have non conductive webbing.

actually I've already successfully argued how I can make a web shield to protect against your assault and I can still invoke my plans for prep ON FIELD...

second.. spiderman's webbing was not effective against electro in 435 cause electro was super charged to his most powerful incarnation (god-like) he's ever been.... spiderman's webbing has worked just fine before AND since... you aren't supercharged as he was then.. your points are moot not mine...

long pig
Long pig's weaknesses/condradictions:

long pig has certainly done a large amount of talking shocktopus up, but he's done little to prove the premises to his arguments, he's done less to prove the capabilities of his character. Well I'll reveal them for the audience so that he can no longer simply walk through his competition due to uneducated public opinion.
Electro does not nor did he ever have a forcefield. He's an electrically charged battery and zaps people that try and touch him, but this field "shocking effect" couldn't even put down captain america, it only further annoys spiderman, he has an aura of ionizing air molecules that can causes a human body a headache, he generates random electrical currents that run around him the way any random electrical currents would without a conduit. Yet for all the talking up that long pig's done for electro, long pig (and many many other people appearantly) has forgotten that spiderman punches seem to effect electro just fine. If electro had such a badass shield how come he constantly gets flattened by barrages from spiderman? Hell even when his powers where enhanced to his "god-like" state he still got taken out by having a damned rock chucked at his head, where was his shield then?

The fact is, he doesn't have one, not one that resembles ANYTHING close to what long pig's trying to argue for. Nothing of the sort has ever been displayed nor has it ever been proven by long pig other than ONE misinterpretation of an artist's rendition which hardly qualifies as canon material to judge from.
As far as his tenticals go... I have 12 well protected tendrils that can block and secure his tenticals at my will. Any h2h confrontation between my tendrils and his tenticals will reuslt in a complete loss for him... If his tenticals are on the attack I simply grab them with my tendrils and tie them together with webbing, the resulting combination of current charges will actually work to short cuircut elctro's powers thus resulting in a backlass against shocktopus rendering him unconcious the exact same way tieing up eletro's hands and feet did to him. So if long pig wants to stay behind his shield and attack me with tenticals he can, but I will either rip them apart as he watches helpessly, or I'll cross the currents to short circuit his ass for the win. It matters not to TBK.
The sword I'll simply use as a way to close ground.. any electrical blasts he sends my way will be conducted by the sword, the current will be stopped at the hilt due to the webbing there thus acting as a way to diverge the blasts from hitting me at all. HE can try to magnetize the metals but it would take concnetration on his part and he needs a certain amount of strength with the technique to rip them away from or force against my tendrils. But I'll simply call him out on it right now.
The problem for long pig is that he's already admittedly using his powers at their max for this fight (probably hoping for a quick victory) and while he has no sheild to speak of if the plan is that he wants to fry me he'll have a hard time doing that while simultaniously magnetizing anything..

while I'll also point out that magnetizm can be viewed as a form of telepathy in this case and void for the purposes of this debate....
I will also argue that when certain degrees of heat are asserted to farious metals, the metal actually loses the property to be magnetized. His primary strategy is a contradictive one and does nothing but waste time while allowing me to close the gap furthermore.
Now of course if I chose to go in close for the kill he'd no doubt try to argue for his shields. One shield he doesn't even have, the second, though THOUGHT indestructible was certainly anything but inpenetrable. While I'm on the warpath toawrds you, you'd most likely try to stop my advance with eltrictricty, I'd simply dodge them, delfect them with my guns and swords acting as conduits and take whatever is left with ease as I'm well protected by my shield/web/web/web armor. There's simply no way you can penetrate through my defenses from afar, which is why you would try to attack me with your tenticals.. when you did that, I would simply grab one of them while my 12 tentical/tendrils deflected or held the others in place, then I would walk up towards you and basically wall crawl along the tentical and right into that damned shield of yours.. female ock said it herself, the shield can be penetrated if something moves up along the tentical itslef.. the it's simply comes down to a h2h fight.. that's a fight you are not winning. You will of course want to use those coils... I will of course deflect them with the shields.. remember how the energy generater resembles properties of the things it replicates? remember how one energy shield held against it's vibranium/admantium counterpart? they an certainly hold against your barbed coils long enough for me to cut your throat....

As far as your speeds concerned... you are no quicksilver, nor are you flash, or hell even speed demon... all characters that have been straight up handeled by my boys or the likes there of... your speeds were stripped of you at the beginning of this tourney and you can only go in short burst, you however haven't displayed any feats of speed freaks agility and or reflexive combat skills... the guy keeps getting smashed by ulk WITH his thrusters... yet you think your speed avials you here? it most certainly does not I'm afraid. Venom's proven to fast for hulk, wolverine has as well and he's slower than sabertooth. cap and dd have as well and the're both part of my arsenal in TM... On the physical level you simply can not compete with TBK which is why your best bet was to go for the range, but since I've pretty much stripped those advantages from you during prep time, you have nothing left going for you but a very nasty and a very messy death.

Also long pig, this is irrelivent in this particular fight, but since when has electro displayed the power to absorb heat? huh
I mean if this truly was the case the explosion that occured in MK spidey 3 wouldn't or shouldn't have done as much damage as it did to electro resulting in him being at spiderman's mercy.
Yeah, none of this is relevant.

jinzin
Yeah, none of this is relevant.

laughing out loud well it is... if you read it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Alright, now that that's over....I really hoped for more since you had a week. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, it's basically me killing him with one or two hits, magnetically controlling his body and cutting him up.

Shocktopus is:
Faster
Stronger
More durable

Shocktopus has:
Better weapons
More weapons.
Better mobility
ALL his weaknesses.

He can't hide behind his webbing, the adamantium coils go straight through. The webbing will only slow down his movement making it easier to get him and light him up from the inside with a single attack while simultaneously beating him with super strong tentacles and lasers and adamantium blades.

I give Shocktopus a 10/10 on this. Khell's character was much better.

TwisterGameX
are u kidding me...thats all he said after that long ass post of good shit ?

long pig
Your plans for prep on field will get you killed. I only need one hit to basically take you out of the game or at least make you unable to fight back. It'll take me two seconds to reach you, you think you can do it that fast?

Yeah....no.

And no, when has normal spiderman's webbing ever been used like that? He was making the batch ESPECIALLY for fighting Electro. BEFORE HE KNEW ELECTRO WAS GOING TO ATTACK.

Why? Because the writers need to find a way for Spiderman to survive any fight with Electro.

You don't have anything to keep me from killing you with two or three shots. You don't have ANYTHING to keep me from magnetizing your body. You don't have ANYTHING to keep yourself safe from electricity.

You can't win.

long pig
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
It wasn't good.

Quality, not quantity. He just rambled on about a subject that wasn't relevant to the fight. So, he got dismissed.

He has no prep, no webbing over his body.....nothing to keep him from being stuck in hard air and suffacating, nothing to keep him from being magnetized.

jinzin is good at trying to sway the subject to something he likes, but if he thinks he can do the same here as he did in the SF fight, he's on something.

The fact remains:
TBK has nothing he can do to keep from being electrocuted by adamantium coils AND magnetized AND K.O'd AND suffocated AND hit by lasers.

DrDoom101
what's the score so far?

long pig
Oh, Venom IS NOT SPIDERMAN. Just because spiderman has done something, doesn't mean Venom can.

When has Venom ever made a web-shield?

jinzin keeps forgetting he doesn't have the same powers as spiderman.

jinzin
Alright, now that that's over....I really hoped for more since you had a week. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, it's basically me killing him with one or two hits, magnetically controlling his body and cutting him up.

Shocktopus is:
Faster?

nope... I've already argued this.. speed freak has shown to have a considerable amount of forward moving speed... in terms of reflexive and combative speeds? well... that's something that still needs to be proven.. which.. even IF you could.. wouldn't give you an advantage.. I'm pushing the cap limits for every aspect of speed.. speed freak as yet to be proven..
Stronger?

hell no.... he's not stronger than a 10 ton lifting sabretooth with a venom symbiote and feral rage to further strengthen the symbiote's strength and speed factors..

More durable?

HELL NO.... you're armor's been reduced to titanium...

I have one character that takes a barrage of sasquatch hits to the face with a smile... and another who shrugged off an assault by juggernaught while talking trash... in what way exactly are you more durable? What the f**k?...

Shocktopus has:
Better weapons?

which I've made useless with my inginuity.

More weapons.?

not really.. my combination of long range, mid range, and h2h weapons put me at a larger advantage in terms of numbers..

Better mobility

against someone with more agility than spiderman?.. hardly. you need to prove it first.

ALL his weaknesses.
which I've proven (as dizzle pointed out) aren't really my weaknesses.... and yet have been totally negated by my shield/web/web/web armor anyways...

He can't hide behind his webbing, the adamantium coils go straight through.- which would be why I'm using energy shields and energy webbing for my protection as well... but as I said.. if we're that close it's already too late for you.

The webbing will only slow down his movement making it easier to get him and light him up from the inside with a single attack while simultaneously beating him with super strong tentacles and lasers and adamantium blades.-

you mean like it does spiderman? oh wait that's right.. spiderman kicks the crap out of electro CONSTANTLY... electro already had his chance at Venom.. he failed. things aren't changing here..

it's called misdirection.. he has no real argument to give so he avoids my own.

long pig
something I found interesting in relation of my battle with scoobs... venom's ability to block spiderman's spider sense was a learned technique not an inherent one... whenever the symbiote bonds with a new host the host has to re-learn how to block spiderman's spider sense..

thus although there was an abundance of proof that already proved my point on venom vs. scarlet's spider sense.. this only further asserts that with enough will and concentration venom can teach himself how to block anyone's spider sense, not just parkers...

oh yes and as for this fight...

electro was prison raped was he not? well I'm certainly going to use that to my advantage... the symbiote can detect others painful memories and emotions... I will secure a psychological advantage by taunting him about it

No, electro wasn't prison raped, he banged a guy in prison. He's bisexual.

So, all that'll do is give Shocktopus a raging boner! big grin

jinzin
No, electro wasn't prison raped, he banged a guy in prison. He's bisexual.

So, all that'll do is give Shocktopus a raging boner! big grin

laughing out loud distraction for battle.. being all confined in that armor and all... well that's even more to my advantage..

long pig
You tried, but you failed.

Speedfreek was able to zig around in closed spaces so fast he's invisible. With only his bootthrusters. You're barely meta human in speed.

I'm faster.

Sure he is. Sabretooth has had an unknown upgrade, to what extent is all speculation. It's probably around 4 tons. Feral rage? laughing

Shocktopus is in the 30ton range. TBK is barely pushing 20. You're a weakling.

No, no you didn't. What you did was pretend to have prep, then you pretended to be able to do it without prep. Then you pretended to say you non-existant web-shield can brush off being hit with adamantium coils.

The coils will go right through like butter, electrocuting you in your non existing cacoon.

Still trying to turn the conversation into something else? Not happening.

Shocktopus CAN electrocute you.
Shocktopus CAN magnetize you.
Shocktopus CAN trap you in hard air.
Shocktopus CAN disembowel you.
Shocktopus CAN K.O you with hits from tentacles.

Shocktopus DOES have your weaknesses.
Shocktopus CAN use them against you.

In the end, you have no chance. Shocktopus wins 10/10

Scoobless
More durable?

HELL NO.... you're armor's been reduced to titanium...

I have one character that takes a barrage of sasquatch hits to the face with a smile... and another who shrugged off an assault by juggernaught while talking trash... in what way exactly are you more durable?

You can't hold one character to the tourney durability level then rant on about how other characters have done things way over it..... well, you can.... but it's hypocritical

roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Uh, HELL YES?

Shocktopus is:

A Meta-Human durable character with Super strong Titanium armor protected by near impenetrable shield and super strong titanium arms .

I'm at least twice your durability.

TwisterGameX
Longpig Vs Twister..I can't wait to neuter shocktupus w/e

long pig
Longpig Vs Twister..I can't wait to neuter shocktupus w/e
Hopefully you're bringing something better than jinzin.

I'm fighting someone who is slower, weaker, less durable with less weapons and I have ALL of his weaknesses.

This isn't a fight, it's like beating a mentally retarded 5 year old paraplegic.

jinzin
Your plans for prep on field will get you killed.

no they won't... roll eyes (sarcastic) the plan I'm i'm using is one that is asserts an instant barrier of protection. That's the whole point of using the plan.. so I don't get killed...lol.

I only need one hit to basically take you out of the game or at least make you unable to fight back. . No, you need one hit.. under YOUR CONDITIONS using YOUR ASSUMPTIONS in order for it to work anywhere NEAR as well as you want it to. I've already proven what Venom and sabes have been able to take ALONE.. I've given proofs on what they could and should take TOGETHER... you've offered no proof other than the proof that electro doesn't work on venom once currents are sent through his body... What the f**k? perhaps you should offer some actual proof as to what your character can do other than the assumptions on what your character SHOULD be able to do under your own perceptions.. but maybe that's just me... shifty

It'll take me two seconds to reach you, you think you can do it that fast?
Considering that you want to start in a zig-zag pattern as soon as we kick off and that your thrusters only allow for forward movement? yeah I think I have plenty of time to make a web dome.. it'll only take a few seconds to really set up...

Yeah....no. oh yeah.. reallll nice arguement there.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And no, when has normal spiderman's webbing ever been used like that? He was making the batch ESPECIALLY for fighting Electro. BEFORE HE KNEW ELECTRO WAS GOING TO ATTACK.

off the top of my head? ASM 09, 82, 187, vol II 17.... he made the special batch just like he made the special suit.. and for the same purpose... cause electro was powered up to his "god-like" status... one that was giving x-man the recieving end of an ass beating.. you don't have that type of power anymore.. What the f**k?

Why? Because the writers need to find a way for Spiderman to survive any fight with Electro..

ahhh "I don't like it.. it didn't happen" eh?

You don't have anything to keep me from killing you with two or three shots. ..
sabretooth's healing factor...
sabretooth's durability
venom's healing factor...
venom's durability...
venom's symbiote which has already rendered electro helpless...and almost dead at that...
venom's webbing to act as an armor.. elasticity gives it the properties of said rubber gloves which have rendered electro useless in a fight.
TM's shields which are strong enough to hold up against it's vibranium/admantium counterpart without being broken.
TM's energy webbing, which has the same properties of both the webbind and the enrgy properties of the shield causing it to either block or absorb what hits it...

Guess that was just another HUGE misguided ASSumption on your part eh? I have plenty that will keep me up and dandy without need to worry. wink

You don't have ANYTHING to keep me from magnetizing your body... as I said.. you already screwed yourself over as far as magnetism is concerned.. if your trying to fry me with your electrical charge, the charge will render the admantium unable to be magnetized in the firt place.. What the f**k?

also you know as well as I do that's the smae as telepathy and void for the purposes of this debate...

You don't have ANYTHING to keep yourself safe from electricity....

you must not be paying attention...

sabretooth's healing factor...
sabretooth's durability
venom's healing factor...
venom's durability...
venom's symbiote which has already rendered electro helpless...and almost dead at that...
venom's webbing to act as an armor.. elasticity gives it the properties of said rubber gloves which have rendered electro useless in a fight.
TM's shields which are strong enough to hold up against it's vibranium/admantium counterpart without being broken.
TM's energy webbing, which has the same properties of both the webbind and the enrgy properties of the shield causing it to either block or absorb what hits it...
swords and guns to act as conduits that misdirect the currents of the electricity archs.

long pig
So, to recap:

jinzin wants to make a webshield(Which he can't do. And if he could, the coils would go through in one attempt),

Wrap himself up in organic webbing (which he doesn't have time to do. But if he did, it'd just slow him down and it'd still not protect him from the coils.)

Dodge lasers & Electricity.(Which he can't do since he doesn't have lightspeed reflexes)

.....Yeah

By the way, why would Venom's webs be non conductive in the first place? They are moist and organic. Prime material for conductivity.

Just because Spiderman knows how to make non conductive webbing doesn't mean Venom can make them naturally or at all.

jinzin
It wasn't good.

Quality, not quantity. He just rambled on about a subject that wasn't relevant to the fight. So, he got dismissed.,

most of my post was in reply to what he had previously posted at the start of the match.. what does that tell you.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He has no prep, funny how the ue of prep wasn't an issue when long pig was doing it eh? doh

During prep:
I throw up my shields and charge myself to maximum capacity in the process boosting my strength to 10 tons(Which the suit heightens further). Shocktopus utilizes his electro powers to make a superheated flesh melting shield around his body(burns away any oncoming symbiote pieces and webbing). The boot thrusters are on and waiting to be let loose.,

no webbing over his body.,
with a web dome shield that kept carnage and his stock at bay for a page. I'll have more than enough time to utilize my on field prep.. thanks.

.....nothing to keep him from being stuck in hard air and suffacating,.,

and how do you plan on keeping yourself from sufficating if your ionizing all those air particles? What the f**k?

.....nothing to keep him from being magnetized.

except for you know.. rules.. and long pigs own stragety of course... not exactly like electro's magnetism works in a remote sense anyways.

.....jinzin is good at trying to sway the subject to something he likes,

laughing out loud coming from a guy who just ignored the bulk of my entire argument because he couldn't think of any REAL defense against it.. that's rich...

.....TBK has nothing he can do to keep from being electrocuted by adamantium coils AND magnetized AND K.O'd AND suffocated AND hit by lasers.

actually I have an abundance of factors on my die that help me in all of these regards.. if you read my posts you'd know that by now... wink

long pig
-sigh-
Stop side stepping.

Which is lowered here by tourney rules AND by the symbiote. The symbiote lowers it's host's healing factor so the host won't be able to reject it.

Again, lowered by tourney rules and made moot by his vulnerability to fire.

You mean the time where Venom blind sided an un-charged Electro & Electro did nothing to defend himself?

You won't have time to do any of this. You can't make a webshield anyway.
If you could, the coils would pierce it first try.

jinzin
Oh, Venom IS NOT SPIDERMAN. Just because spiderman has done something, doesn't mean Venom can.

When has Venom ever made a web-shield?

jinzin keeps forgetting he doesn't have the same powers as spiderman.

just because wenom hasn't used his symbiote to make him look like he's wearing a trenchcoat I suppose he can't do that either eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

kinda condradictive when spiderman says: "he's got all of my powers" (ASM 315)

long pig
I wouldn't even think of such a silly idea. What does controlling metal have to do with telepathy and/or reading minds?

Not a damn thing.

long pig
Speaking of hypocrites.

You assume Venom can make webshields because Spiderman can?

And you have the testies to argue against Electro being able to make a shield?

jinzin
You tried, but you failed.

just because you didn't read it and chose not to respond to it does not mean I failed at arguing my position effectively... your bravado doesn't change that.. yawn

Speedfreek was able to zig around in closed spaces so fast he's invisible.. laughing out loud

for somebody who's trying to argue how my character has been diminished power wise for this tourney you're certainly doing a good job of talking yourself up beyond what limitations were set for yourself.. roll eyes (sarcastic) unfortunately your character's speed has been diminished to the speed cap of this tourney.. and unfortunately for you that's slow enough to be pummbled by sabretooth alone much less the amalgamation I've come up with.

You're barely meta human in speed. someone hasn't been keeping up with sabretooth... he's beaten two "supermen" guys packing super strength, flight, heat vsion, and super speed.. sabretooth ripped them apart in the weapon x comics.. tack on a symbiote to that and TM's ability to reproduce your speed and I'm simply keeping up with you plain and simple.. however I have much more mobility while you.... still move....forward.... confused

I'm faster.. correction.. speed freak's faster... your depowered body however, has yet to be proven in reflexive and combative speeds.

Sure he is. Sabretooth has had an unknown upgrade, to what extent is all speculation. It's probably around 4 tons. Feral rage? laughing..

sabretooth has had an upgrade that allowed him to go home with wendigo's skin as a fur coat.. 4 tons was probably close to what he USED to have... 5 or 6 is more accurate considering his feat with the breaking of an energy shield that's supposed to stop a fully grown mad elephant.... considering that back in the day he was outslugging mrs. marvel and punching out rogue in 3 hits.. if you think you're threatening to an admantiumized and jacked up sabes wearing a symbiote with expert fighting skills and photographic reflexes.. you're highly mistaken. You're laughing at the feral rage is another mistake... An angry teenager put the symbiote in the 30-35 tons lifting class AT THE LEAST... spiderman even estimated him to be at thing's strength level... a pissed off sabretooth.. well that's something you just better pray you don't have to mess around with.

Shocktopus is in the 30ton range. TBK is barely pushing 20. You're a weakling.

actually tbk is at 25 base.... how are you at 30 again? What the f**k?

No, no you didn't. What you did was pretend to have prep,. which didn't bother you when you were using it... confused

then you pretended to be able to do it without prep.
no I explained how I could do so without prep.. and I can make that dome with ease.. the same way spidey did against carnage and his entire possy... you're not more threatening than that.

Then you pretended to say you non-existant web-shield can brush off being hit with adamantium coils. .

I must have pretended to say that (how would you know what I was pretending anyways? laughing out loud )cause that's not an argument I was making... confused you can hit the stuff with admantium COILS all you want.. the pointy end is the sharp one right? it's still a coil right? as soon as you puncture the webbing the sides of the coils will be caught on the webbing and the momentum to further drive the through the webbing will be lost, the webbing will catch along the sides of the coils and hold just like webbing did the juggernaught... they aren't like admantium blades, they can't simply cut off the webbing with twisting an open blade... thus they get stuck as soon as they penetrate the webbing.. and they go nowhere..

jinzin
The coils will go right through like butter, electrocuting you in your non existing cacoon..

If it was nonexistent you wouldn't be arguing against it.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and being caught along the sides of the coils is going to keep it from doing any real damage or being any real threat..

Shocktopus CAN electrocute you...
which was PROVED ineffective against both venom and admantium guys with healing factors. -

Shocktopus CAN magnetize you.... his magnetism doesn't act remotely... you aren't magnetizing crap unless you can bend physics to your will as well... roll eyes (sarcastic) especially with the strategy you've just posted...

Shocktopus CAN trap you in hard air..... gonna be rather inefffective seeing how venom can go under water indefinitely... how are you doing this again?
Shocktopus CAN disembowel you he'd have to get up close to do it.. not exactly a strategy in shocktopus' best interest.
Shocktopus CAN K.O you with hits from tentacles. not unless his hitting power is greater than hulk or juggernaught..

Shocktopus DOES have your weaknesses..

oh mean like as electro proved?!?!?eek!

when venom almost killed him... confused

Shocktopus CAN use them against you...

with my armor strategy as a failsafe.. ummm no.. you really can't.. not this time.. thank you come again.

jinzin
You can't hold one character to the tourney durability level then rant on about how other characters have done things way over it..... well, you can.... but it's hypocritical

roll eyes (sarcastic)

not at all.. long pig's armor was instantly brought DOWN when this tournement started.. and it was brought down at a level of titanium.. it's a stated level that he was brought down to.. venom however suffered no such depowering in terms of durability... (guess stormfronts not the only one left bitter about his loss eh "champ" wink...)

jinzin
Uh, HELL YES?

Shocktopus is:

A Meta-Human durable character with Super strong Titanium armor protected by near impenetrable shield and super strong titanium arms .

I'm at least twice your durability.

laughing out loud oh that's rich.... innacurate but rich..... titanium doors have been punched down and broken by spiderman.. venom>>>>spiderman... you have a class 10 durability which means nothing to admantium packing fists LACKING SUPER STRENGTH that can render roughhouse unconcious and hurt warpath to bad extents... now add in the low estimate of 10 tons of super strength and those admantium fists become a WHOLE lot more dangerous to be hit with... gonna put dents into that armor and restrict movement and/or breathing when I do.... add symbiotic strength to that and things get even uglier for you....
as from that titianium arms and a shield that can't keep me out anyways don't really help your durability either...

Hopefully you're bringing something better than jinzin.

I'm fighting someone who is slower, weaker, less durable with less weapons and I have ALL of his weaknesses.

This isn't a fight, it's like beating a mentally retarded 5 year old paraplegic.

well what long pig lacks in strategy he certainly more than makes up for in bravado.

slower? nope.. I'm just as fast if I need to be.. my reflexive and combative speeds are also faster...
weaker? nope.. we're on even ground.. unless I get pissed.. then it's not even funny how mcuh weaker shocktopus becomes to tbk..
less durable? hmmmm class 10 meta human with titanium armor vs. class 10 metahuman with upgraded healing factor admantium skeleton and a symbiote.. nope. that advantage still goes to me...
less weapons? lazers, tenticals, coils, electricity, shields. vs. shields, tendrils, energy claws, admantium claws, webbing, sword and guns as conduits and electros greatest adversary.. the dreaded ROCK!

jinzin
jinzin wants to make a webshield(Which he can't do. And if he could, the coils would go through in one attempt),

which he can do and long pig knows it thus scaring long pig into making an argument against it.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
unfortunately those coils get caught up in the webbing.. yeah.. good plan.. wink

Wrap himself up in organic webbing (which he doesn't have time to do. But if he did, it'd just slow him down and it'd still not protect him from the coils.)),

energy webbing/ symbiotic webbing/ and energy shields... I only need a minute or less to do this... the webbing won't slow TBK down thank's to the symbiote displacing the webbng as not to hinder mobility... energy shields deal with coils.. but I don't have to deal with any coils yet as they are currently caught up in the web dome...,

Dodge lasers & Electricity.(Which he can't do since he doesn't have lightspeed reflexes)

which he doesn't need to do.. laser that don't break brick walls and electricity who's user's feedback failed to work on venom.... confused

but for your case this simply looks like another argument for "I don't like it.. it didn't happen.." both of my meta humans have already dodged lazers....

By the way, why would Venom's webs be non conductive in the first place? They are moist and organic. Prime material for conductivity. )

who said they were moist?... oh wait, that'd be you.. they are a reproduction of the same webbing that spiderman used but to a stronger level of resiliency... they would have the same effect that spiderman's webbing would...

"basically I'd just web my hands into mitts and pound the crap out of him" stick out tongue

Just because Spiderman knows how to make non conductive webbing doesn't mean Venom can make them naturally or at all. spiderman's regular webbing has worked just fine on electro in those examples I gave you off the top of my head... venom's webbing will do more of the same...

Which is lowered here by tourney rules
and then boosted by the symbiote...

AND by the symbiote. The symbiote lowers it's host's healing factor so the host won't be able to reject it.

ah yes.. lets go with the MADE UP powers and limitations on what my character can and cannot due IN SPITE of factual evidence that contradicts your assumptions completely.. roll eyes (sarcastic) venom limits the healing factor just like venom didn't beat electro nearly to death.. laughing out loud

ooooooooooooooor the symbiote doesn't work like that and proved you wrong during it's own damned comic series.. funny how you keep ignoring this.

Again, lowered by tourney rules and made moot by his vulnerability to fire.

AMALGAMATION.. my healing factors higher than it's ever been.. and yes.. my vulnerability to fire.. as was clearly displayed in mk spidey 8.... looks like someone hasn't been following the evolution of venom either.. or rather.. he only follows the parts he likes... wink

You mean the time where Venom blind sided an un-charged Electro & Electro did nothing to defend himself?

nah.. the time where venom beat electro nearly to death in spite of electro being at the peak of his power and having a conductive feedback aura around his body while random electrical currents ran of his body, neither of which hurt venom in the least.

You won't have time to do any of this. You can't make a webshield anyway.
If you could, the coils would pierce it first try.
web shield buys the time to do it.. I can make one with ease and coils get caught in webbing....

jinzin
Speaking of hypocrites.

You assume Venom can make webshields because Spiderman can?

And you have the testies to argue against Electro being able to make a shield?

he would suffocate himself if he did... confused

jinzin
venom's obvious vulnerability to flames.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin

jinzin
.. yeah.. I'm reallll scared...

Scoobless
not at all.. long pig's armor was instantly brought DOWN when this tournement started.. and it was brought down at a level of titanium.. it's a stated level that he was brought down to.. venom however suffered no such depowering in terms of durability... (guess stormfronts not the only one left bitter about his loss eh "champ" wink...)

Cage was the durability cap... Cage cannot smile through an assault by the juggernaut, therefore you're breaking the rules.... again

next time you enter a tourney follow the rules and you might not have to beg in the OTF for votes

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Cage was the durability cap... Cage cannot smile through an assault by the juggernaut, therefore you're breaking the rules.... again

next time you enter a tourney follow the rules and you might not have to beg in the OTF for votes

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I suppose begging in the versus forum was a more just cause eh? wink

the fact is there was a limit for the stopping durability... venom's durability relies in his ability to asorb the blows and distribute the force of it so that it loses it's power... venom doesn't have cage hard skin... for instance.. where sabretooth would only scratch cages skin with his organic claws back in the day, he could have ripped through the venom symbiote easily enough.. but in turn were two punches from juggy would leave cage down and out for the count, venom can simply smile in return... don't be mad because you misunderstand how venom's durability works...
long pigs was discussed and STATED to have dropped to titanium, and his armor doesn't absorb blunt force as would the symbiote, his durability relies in stopping power which was significantly reduced.... no such limitation was given to venom...

Not my fault I picked one hell of a character..

stop being so bitter about last round eh... though I do find it funny as I only fought fire with fire my friend.. I wonder were you not prepared for the consequences that followed from someone playing you at your own game?

grey fox
I vote for jnzin.

Scoobless
I only fought fire with fire my friend

you can believe what you want... the fact is i never actually PM'd anyone with a direct request for a vote

and at least the people who voted for me had heard of the characters in the match

jinzin
you can believe what you want... the fact is i never actually PM'd anyone with a direct request for a vote

and at least the people who voted for me had heard of the characters in the match

I only persuaded people to vote.. I can not help it if they were more inclined to vote for me...

I don't want to get into a pissing contest about it, the fact is I wouldn't have resorted to such measures unless of course I saw it done to me...

again.. were you not prepared for the consequences that followed my friend?

Scoobless
I only persuaded people to vote.. I can not help it if they were more inclined to vote for me...

I don't want to get into a pissing contest about it, the fact is I wouldn't have resorted to such measures unless of course I saw it done to me...

again.. were you not prepared for the consequences that followed my friend?

followed what? like i said... i never told anyone to vote for me... you clearly did

and don't say you want this to go away only to follow it up with more accusations.... that's just hypocritical

jinzin
followed what? like i said... i never told anyone to vote for me... you clearly did

and don't say you want this to go away only to follow it up with more accusations.... that's just hypocritical
clearly? yup... people voted for me.. so "clearly" huh?

please, I persuaded people to vote... I can't help one way or the other which way they did vote.. (e.i stormfront etc etc) and I suppose your influx of votes had nothing to do with PM's... roll eyes (sarcastic)
hypocritical.. coming from you about THIS topic.. that's pretty rich.. laughing out loud

Creshosk
Wow, there's like three spiderman villians involved here. . . two on one side and one that beats each of those alone on the other side. . .

I could just see TBK making a reversed web dome to lockdown dsome of his opponents. . . Particularly to the face. shifty

I mean both are impressive, One of which I even cloned and enhanced to herald levels. . . but I'm going to have to go with the guy with the proof on his side. Jinzin. . .

Sorry Shocktopus.

stormfront13
you persuaded people to vote for you? more like asked. you had people who knew nothing of the tourney voting for you, and half of the people can't even give a reason as to why they voted for you, and I'm not talking about our match. seriously, when asked, people had no clue what this tourney was that voted for you. and over half the people don't even visit the VS forum. yep, they sure were pursuaded......after you begged them.

Creshosk
you persuaded people to vote for you? more like asked. you had people who knew nothing of the tourney voting for you, and half of the people can't even give a reason as to why they voted for you, and I'm not talking about our match. seriously, when asked, people had no clue what this tourney was that voted for you. and over half the people don't even visit the VS forum. yep, they sure were pursuaded......after you begged them. Why do I detect bitterness? confused

Did I miss something? no expression

stormfront13
Why do I detect bitterness? confused

Did I miss something? no expression

it's not necessarily biterness, it's just the fact that he has breezed through these matches through undeserved votes.

jinzin
you persuaded people to vote for you? more like asked. you had people who knew nothing of the tourney voting for you, and half of the people can't even give a reason as to why they voted for you, and I'm not talking about our match. seriously, when asked, people had no clue what this tourney was that voted for you. and over half the people don't even visit the VS forum. yep, they sure were pursuaded......after you begged them.

another bitter loser come to get something of his chest..

dude.. I asked them to vote.. period.. I can't effect free will.. It's not my fault that people were more inclined to vote for me...

the fact is I was provoked into an act of retaliation... in case you hadn't notice almost NO ONE was responding to my questioning when they were voting with scoobs.. which is basically how the whole thing devolved into what it did upon further PM's. Don't hate the player.. hate the game...

jinzin
it's not necessarily biterness, it's just the fact that he has breezed through these matches through undeserved votes.

actually campaigning wasn't a technique that was needed until the last round.. and only as a result of retaliation to the same.. I asked for no votes before during or after.. and did not PM anyone about the tourney matches before the last round blunder....

you lost your fight cause your arguments as well as your strategy were a load of crap.. get over it.

Creshosk
it's not necessarily biterness, it's just the fact that he has breezed through these matches through undeserved votes. I still sense a bitterness. . .

Now I becamse aware of the tournament pretty late, even after Scoobs and Jinzin had been going at it awhile. . .

Did something happen between you two? no expression

Creshosk
you lost your fight cause your arguments as well as your strategy were a load of crap.. get over it. Oh. . okay. .

So Jinzin beat Stormfront, and so in retaliation Stormfront is exagerating the envents of the semifinals. . .

stormfront13
another bitter loser come to get something of his chest..

dude.. I asked them to vote.. period.. I can't effect free will.. It's not my fault that people were more inclined to vote for me...

the fact is I was provoked into an act of retaliation... in case you hadn't notice almost NO ONE was responding to my questioning when they were voting with scoobs.. which is basically how the whole thing devolved into what it did upon further PM's. Don't hate the player.. hate the game...

and most of the people voting for scoobs were regulars here, which made sence. but when you have someone whose been here sof years and has only posted a total of like 10 times you tedn to wonder. the fact that you asked people to vote for you is pathetic and you shouldn't have made it this far. a vote should be based on better character, and debating skills, not whpo can suck-up the best.

Creshosk
and most of the people voting for scoobs were regulars here, which made sence. but when you have someone whose been here sof years and has only posted a total of like 10 times you tedn to wonder. the fact that you asked people to vote for you is pathetic and you shouldn't have made it this far. a vote should be based on better character, and debating skills, not whpo can suck-up the best. Tell that to Scoob. . .

A bunch of people in the semifinals who voted voted because they l;ike drunken scottsmen? erm

Try an d tell me that Scoobless didn't indirectly (yeah I noticed his use of words when defending himself) influence some of his votes.

stormfront13
actually campaigning wasn't a technique that was needed until the last round.. and only as a result of retaliation to the same.. I asked for no votes before during or after.. and did not PM anyone about the tourney matches before the last round blunder....

you lost your fight cause your arguments as well as your strategy were a load of crap.. get over it.

I'm not talking about our match, i don't really care that i lost, but i am upset that you have askled people to vote for you

jinzin
I still sense a bitterness. . .

Now I becamse aware of the tournament pretty late, even after Scoobs and Jinzin had been going at it awhile. . .

Did something happen between you two? no expression

yes he and I had a match before the semis and TBK raped the crap out of his sorry excuse for an amalgam.. he didn't like it because he supposedly had all my weaknesses.. you know.. in spite of proof.. so he's bitter.. hence his vote for long pig regardless of arguments.

stormfront13
Oh. . okay. .

So Jinzin beat Stormfront, and so in retaliation Stormfront is exagerating the envents of the semifinals. . .

no, not exaggerating, he's been asking for votes this whole time, and everyone knows it

TwisterGameX
I'm not talking about our match, i don't really care that i lost, but i am upset that you have askled people to vote for you

confused Why don'y you yell at Scooby for starting it

jinzin

i didn't ASK anyone to vote vote for me.... as I said I didn't start PMing people about the tourney until LAST ROUND... confused

you lost fair and square... though I admit even I was surprised.

jinzin
no, not exaggerating, he's been asking for votes this whole time, and everyone knows it

laughing out loud

BULL...SHIT.....

stormfront13
confused Why don'y you yell at Scooby for starting it
because jinzins been doing it this whole time, people who have been voting for him since the beginning have no clue what this tourney is, and others have said that they have been asked by jinzin to vote for him.

stormfront13
laughing out loud

BULL...SHIT.....

no, your just trying to cover up. people who have been voting for you since the beginning have no clue what this tourney is, and others have said that they have been asked by you directly to vote for you.

jinzin
which is again... MORE BULLSHIT... I've not had to resort to PM's until last round... I wasn't aware you were THAT bitter about losing.. damn...

TwisterGameX
because jinzins been doing it this whole time, people who have been voting for him since the beginning have no clue what this tourney is, and others have said that they have been asked by jinzin to vote for him.

Didn't others say they been asked by scooby confused so why aren't you on his crotch...

Creshosk
no, not exaggerating, he's been asking for votes this whole time, and everyone knows it Prove it. . . He didn't ask me. during any of the fights before the semi-finals.

Hell he NEVER asked me.

I voted of my own accord for the character I thought would do and be better.

So far I've seen alot of twisting of facts and events. But Jinzin actually backs his acconts up with evidence. So its far easier for me to side with the one who has proof of his claims.

In otherwords. why don't you prove he was vote-padding before the semi-finals. . he openly admitted that he asked during the semi-finals. Why would he lie about it occuring earlier?

And if it occured earlier why didn't it be brought up before now?

No I think you're bitter over your defeat and are trying to justify your loss.

stormfront13
i didn't ASK anyone to vote vote for me.... as I said I didn't start PMing people about the tourney until LAST ROUND... confused

you lost fair and square... though I admit even I was surprised.

then why do people say that you've been asking for their votes since before the last round?

Creshosk
no, your just trying to cover up. people who have been voting for you since the beginning have no clue what this tourney is, and others have said that they have been asked by you directly to vote for you. Go ahead and tellme that's not bitterness.

Go ahead and try.

You're obiviously trying to paint a piccture of Jinzin doing it fduring your fight.

jinzin
no, your just trying to cover up. people who have been voting for you since the beginning have no clue what this tourney is, and others have said that they have been asked by you directly to vote for you.

the people that have been consitently voting for me have been people who were IN THE TOURNEMENT or watching/commenting on it since it started..

what you're talking about wasn't remotely an issue until LAST ROUND.. and even then I only asked people to vote.. again.. I can't help it if they were more inclined to vote for me...

Creshosk
then why do people say that you've been asking for their votes since before the last round? Because you lost. . . You're the only one that's made such an accusation. If you haven't noticed.

jinzin
Didn't others say they been asked by scooby confused so why aren't you on his crotch...

cause he didn't get beat by scoobs in the second round...

jinzin
Prove it. . . He didn't ask me. during any of the fights before the semi-finals.

Hell he NEVER asked me.

So far I've seen alot of twisting of facts and events. But Jinzin actually backs his acconts up with evidence. So its far easier for me to side with the one who has proof of his claims.

In otherwords. why don't you prove he was vote-padding before the semi-finals. . he openly admitted that he asked during the semi-finals. Why would he lie about it occuring earlier?

exactly...

stormfront13
Prove it. . . He didn't ask me. during any of the fights before the semi-finals.

Hell he NEVER asked me.

I've just only recently found out that he's been asking before the semi-finals. i wopn't give out names of the people because it's a privacy issue. i am not bitter, because jinzin did do the better character, and could back up his facts, and he deserved to win, even though venom does have an obvious weakness to sound.

jinzin
this is ridiculous... I wish I did ask people for votes so I could have handed shriek her ass worse than I already did.... mad

stormfront13
Go ahead and tellme that's not bitterness.

Go ahead and try.

You're obiviously trying to paint a piccture of Jinzin doing it fduring your fight.

i have already told you it was part bitterness, but also it's part of the fact that he was asking, which shouldn't happen in a fair fight. and the reason I'm not talking about it to scoobless is because he didn't win through asking for votes, jinzin did.

TwisterGameX
I've just only recently found out that he's been asking before the semi-finals. i wopn't give out names of the people because it's a privacy issue. i am not bitter, because jinzin did do the better character, and could back up his facts, and he deserved to win, even though venom does have an obvious weakness to sound.

Hmm so if I was to not like Jinzin then go I got an idea...let me tell bitter storm that Jinzin asked me to vote for him evil face that would ruin him evil face but bitter storm believes it because he wants revenge...

Creshosk
I've just only recently found out that he's been asking before the semi-finals. i wopn't give out names of the people because it's a privacy issue.

Translation: There aren't any but I'm going to invent a privacy issue so I don't havbe to name names.

What? It's shameful to be asked to vote for them or something?

Yeah you're just bitter.

i am not bitter, because jinzin did do the better character, and could back up his facts, and he deserved to win, even though venom does have an obvious weakness to sound. Oh that's funny I thought you said that his votes were indeserved?

Funny how you say that in defense against being called bitter.

And no, incase you haven't noticed, Jinzin also proved that those so called weaknesses aren't.

stormfront13
Hmm so if I was to not like Jinzin then go I got an idea...let me tell bitter storm that Jinzin asked me to vote for him evil face that would ruin him evil face but bitter storm believes it because he wants revenge...

i believe it because it all makes sence. people who never visit the VS forum vote for jinzin, people who have been members for years and have only a count of 10 posts total vote for jinzin, people who never post vote for jinzin, and people who have been members for a long time and no one has heard of vote for jinzin. people who don';t know anything about the tourney vote for jinzin, everything makes sence.

Creshosk
i have already told you it was part bitterness Wait didn't you claim that you were not bitter? Now you're saying that you are partly bitter?

, but also it's part of the fact that he was asking, which shouldn't happen in a fair fight. Both are guilty. why only complain about jinzin?

and the reason I'm not talking about it to scoobless is because he didn't win through asking for votes, jinzin did.

Oh so because jinzin won, that makes it okay for his opponent to have done it?

Yeah, complete bitterness. . .

jinzin
i have already told you it was part bitterness, but also it's part of the fact that he was asking, which shouldn't happen in a fair fight. and the reason I'm not talking about it to scoobless is because he didn't win through asking for votes, jinzin did.

no he lost in spite of PMing for votes...

I PMed for votes just as he did..

just like with your use of PIS feats in our match I told you then.. I'd fight fire with fire, and in doing so I beat scoobs at his own game...
.. these accusations are out of control... asking for votes defeats the purpose of what I wanted to accomplish in the first place which was to EARN RESPECT here.. so why would I do so.. and if I was asking for votes why didn't I ask cresh, it's not as if our comradary isn't well known around here.... so what the ****?

Creshosk
i believe it because it all makes sence. Sure if you're bitter (or not bitter or partly bitter, but fefinitly bitteR) and want to justify your own loss.

people who never visit the VS forum vote for jinzin, people who have been members for years and have only a count of 10 posts total vote for jinzin, people who never post vote for jinzin, and people who have been members for a long time and no one has heard of vote for jinzin. people who don';t know anything about the tourney vote for jinzin, everything makes sence. Jinzin already admitted to asking for the votes.

What's your point? Where's your proof he was doing it BEFORE the semi-finals?

Oh wait you have none, because it's the bitterness talking.

TwisterGameX
Storm show what the people said and show them qouteing jinzin asking for the vote...you can't go to court without proof.

stormfront13
Translation: There aren't any but I'm going to invent a privacy issue so I don't havbe to name names.

What? It's shameful to be asked to vote for them or something?

Yeah you're just bitter.

Oh that's funny I thought you said that his votes were indeserved?

Funny how you say that in defense against being called bitter.

And no, incase you haven't noticed, Jinzin also proved that those so called weaknesses aren't.

yes, because i would really lie just to make it seem like jinzin would do this confused I'm not thast kind of person. the reason i brought this up was because this tourney should be based on debating ability and your amalgam, not how well you can suck up to someone. and once again, i am not only refering to my match, you seem to think i am. my match he should have won, because he was the better debator, and he had the scans. i am talking about the whole thing in general.

jinzin
i believe it because it all makes sence. people who never visit the VS forum vote for jinzin, people who have been members for years and have only a count of 10 posts total vote for jinzin, people who never post vote for jinzin, and people who have been members for a long time and no one has heard of vote for jinzin. people who don';t know anything about the tourney vote for jinzin, everything makes sence.

the hell are you talking about? all of my voters were heavily involved in the tourney either as debators or spectators... nothing like what you just described took place until the last round...

funny.. I seem to remember the same argument's made against you in your first match... hipocrite...

TwisterGameX
Storm show what the people said and show them qouteing jinzin asking for the vote...you can't go to court without proof.

jinzin
yes, because i would really lie just to make it seem like jinzin would do this confused I'm not thast kind of person. the reason i brought this up was because this tourney should be based on debating ability and your amalgam, not how well you can suck up to someone. and once again, i am not only refering to my match, you seem to think i am. my match he should have won, because he was the better debator, and he had the scans. i am talking about the whole thing in general.

the whole thing in general I've not needed to resport to such until the last round... confused

for someone who won in the fasion you did in the first round, you sure are quick to cast the first stone...

stormfront13

over at uncannyxmen.net's forum, i got a pm saying that the person was from KMC forums, and that jinzin has been pm'ing him for votes after his second match. he also said that some of his friends have been asked. his user-name there was x-cyclopedia99.

i never got the friends names, so i can't use them as proof.

Creshosk
yes, because i would really lie just to make it seem like jinzin would do this confused Sure so you can justify your loss by blaming your loss on him doing that.

I'm not thast kind of person. the reason i brought this up was because this tourney should be based on debating ability and your amalgam, not how well you can suck up to someone. Unless you lose then sucking up is fine right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

and once again, i am not only ONLY, so you ARE reffering to your match?

At least we get a bit of honesty.

refering to my match, you seem to think i am. my match he should have won, because he was the better debator, Yeah, acept he was obviously asking for votes from the bieiging including your match.

and he had the scans. i am talking about the whole thing in general. including your match. . .

Creshosk
over at uncannyxmen.net's forum, i got a pm saying that the person was from KMC forums, and that jinzin has been pm'ing him for votes after his second match. he also said that some of his friends have been asked. his user-name there was x-cyclopedia99.

i never got the friends names, so i can't use them as proof. So you're the gullible type that relys on hearsay?

Or are you making that up to cover your ass?

jinzin

laughing out loud

well even thought that's... all sorts of shady....

are you even paying attention to yourself?!?!?!

that jinzin has been pm'ing him for votes after his second match.

exactly... AFTER the second match.... AFTER would have been the THIRD match.. which was what again? oh yes... THE SEMI FINALS where this all ****ing started.... damn!

stormfront13
the whole thing in general I've not needed to resport to such until the last round... confused

for someone who won in the fasion you did in the first round, you sure are quick to cast the first stone...

aactually all of the voters in my match are frequent members of this forum, they are usually in the x-men forums, and sometimes visit the VS forum. they post frequently as well. anyway, if cyclopedia was kying to me, it still wouldn';t matter because you won with asking for votes, which this tourney shouldn't come to and makes this whole tourney ased on popularity.

TwisterGameX
BITTER STORM

jinzin
aactually all of the voters in my match are frequent members of this forum, they are usually in the x-men forums, and sometimes visit the VS forum. they post frequently as well. anyway, if cyclopedia was kying to me, it still wouldn';t matter because you won with asking for votes, which this tourney shouldn't come to and makes this whole tourney ased on popularity.

I NEVER ASKED FOR ****ING VOTES...

everything you're talking about began in the semi match AFTER I WAS PROVOKED! mad

I've already explained to digi why I didn't even want to resort to such THEN.. but the fact was I fought fire with fire this entire tourney.. logically, I had no need to ask for votes in the previous matches even.. I was already winning... What the f**k?

TwisterGameX
Storm
http://modifiedliving.com/seniorweek/senior-week-058.jpg

jinzin
and yeah a bunch of people who voted for you with storm in their name.. I'm sure they knew ALL about the tourney right? wink

you know.. especially considering that mutiple members had NEVER seen your friends here before...

jinzin
Storm

bwhahaahahahah! laughing out loud

Creshosk
aactually all of the voters in my match are frequent members of this forum, they are usually in the x-men forums, and sometimes visit the VS forum. they post frequently as well. anyway, if cyclopedia was kying to me, it still wouldn';t matter because you won with asking for votes, which this tourney shouldn't come to and makes this whole tourney ased on popularity. Again ignoring the fact that they BOTH are guilty, and you are only going after the one because he won, rather than for asking in the first place.

You're attemptuing to lie to us. You insult our intelligence.

If you truly felt the way you do you'd be on Scoobless's case just as much as Jinzin.

Bitterness is causeing you to lash out at only jinzin.

Ultimate Rage
Storm

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ultimate Rage
****en relax its only a tourney.....

jinzin

again.. shady as **** but the kicker here....

that jinzin has been pm'ing him for votes after his second match.

EXACTLY!!!! eek!

after my second match= AFTER my match with stormfront = DURING my bout with scoobless.. you've just crushed your own credibility...

stormfront13

??according to digimark, the participants of the semi-finals should have ahd three matches before semi-finals. did we miss a fight? because i checked his caculations as well and they were correct. well, for the moment i stand corrected. though, i still stand by my original statement that asking for votes should not happen, and that voting should be based on debating ability and the amalgam itself.

stormfront13
Storm

that looks nothing like me for the record

Dizzle
The moral of the story is: Everyone hates Jinzin. big grin jkjk

And on to the whole "magnetism is telekinesis" thing... Didn't manipulating an energy shield get ruled as telekinesis, cuz Khell's guy didn't touch it? I'd say magnetism is pretty much the same thing...

jinzin
??according to digimark, the participants of the semi-finals should have ahd three matches before semi-finals. did we miss a fight? because i checked his caculations as well and they were correct. well, for the moment i stand corrected. though, i still stand by my original statement that asking for votes should not happen, and that voting should be based on debating ability and the amalgam itself.

calculations?

16 members > first round

8 members > second round

4 members > third round... (semi finals)

2 members > fourth and last round ... FINALS

whatever calculations you did they're seriously wrong... confused

i'd go back to where they taught math to you and ask for your money back...

and I agree with your original statement.. that's not something I wanted to resort to.. but scoobs force my hand in light of certain evidence.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>