Star Was Revelations: Was it great, alright or was it garbage..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I just finish watching it, and I'm sorry to say, but i'm gonna have to go with garbage. My opinion. I know and understand that it cost $20,000 to make, and it was non-profit and i appreciate the effort and they're good people for it, but the whole time watching it,.. I wore the broadest/widest closed-lipped smile on my face, trying not to laugh hysterically at this peice of work. Omg, what an abortion of a film..

The chicks weren't even hot. The main character Jedi lady looked like she was 47, and that "My Lady" woman, the Emperor's hand, did she have reconstuctive surgery on her lower face or something cause she looked bizarre as hell, dude..lolo And don't even get me started on Palpatine. rotf!

Tangible God
There's actually a movie called Star Wars Revelations?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Tangible God
There's actually a movie called Star Wars Revelations?

Yup, here's more info on it, dude. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Revelations

There may even be a link on that site for you to download the movie and watch it.

I downloaded it with a Bit Torrent i use.

Darth_Glentract
It's pretty good. Just search SW Revelations on google and you can go to their site and get it for free.

Ianus
Yeah, I'm DLing it righ tnow

Tangible God
Huh...who knew? (rhetorical)

SithHappens
It was decent. Great CG, pretty terrible acting. Overall decent story if you have seen some of the garbage I have to compare it to.

overlord
"The second major criticism is the rather unattractiveness of the female characters. Some viewers have even claimed that the looks of the leading female characters have spoiled the film for them."
stick out tongue

I can imagine fat women jumping around like Yoda with lightzabors.

Darth Traya
Unattractiveness of the female characters? What demeaning nonsense!

overlord
Wikipedia. 'Nuff said..

bobcrickett
I dunno about whoever wrote that, but I wouldn't watch Star Wars films to find hotties. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Veneficus
God...that movie sucked. I just finished watching it and...man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.