Agent X vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
I'm not going to lie, I didn't search too extensively to see if this has already been done. But humor me.

Standard weapons for Agent X (which isn't really limiting, since he seems to carry quite a number of firearms and other such weapons on his person) and such. Wolvie gets his claws.

KO is a win as well.

If I think of anything else, I'll just add to this later.

Metalmanx
Bump?

Lucid Lui
Agent X tags Wolvie with that anti-healing factor blast and Wolvie becomes a puddle.

wolverine8888
yet he was un able to do it when they fought lol. also that was in future now he does not have that in the NU as of now.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Agent X tags Wolvie with that anti-healing factor blast and Wolvie becomes a puddle.

He has those? I was seriously unaware of that.

King_Mungi
Yeah in Days of Future Now #4, he turns Deadpool into a puddle...literally with his abilities. He almost killed Wolverine, but Agent X kills himself to prevent any further damage

He even takes out Juggernaut , Aurora , Mystique , and Angel

wolverine8888
wolverine was still battleing with him when he decided to take his own life. agent x I beleive is actauly maverick

King_Mungi
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine was still battleing with him when he decided to take his own life. agent x I beleive is actauly maverick

Yes, he was still battling him but he was in pretty rough shape. Yeah I think it was him.

wolverine8888
the maverick has admitted that he no match for wolverine. NU maverick has admitted this befor and it has been proven befor that thou maveric can fight him he has no chance of winning. also wolverien actauly never got hit by maverick hands in future now and also that was a super up grade maverick with many mnay enchanced ments.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yeah in Days of Future Now #4, he turns Deadpool into a puddle...literally with his abilities. He almost killed Wolverine, but Agent X kills himself to prevent any further damage

He even takes out Juggernaut , Aurora , Mystique , and Angel

Ah, very cool. I didn't know that info there.

I already believed that Agent X stood a great chance of beating Wolverine. And now that info helps a lot more. Thanks!

wolverine8888
I dont think metal understands that is not NU agent x and even in the beggining of future now he did not have those abilites.

Creshosk
Hmm. . .

Metalmanx
Just because I want to be a dick, Agent X's stats are almost IDENTICAL to Wolverine's. AX has ONE less point of fighting ability than Wolvie. Other than that? Identical.

Couple this with his superior weaponry, and AX has the victory.

wolverine8888
actauly maverick stats are not even close to wolverines lol. I have mavericks stats in front of me

King_Mungi
the maverick has admitted that he no match for wolverine. NU maverick ahs admitted this befor and it ahs been proven befor that thou maverick cna fight him he has no chance of winning. also wolverien actauly never got hit by maverick hands in future now and also that was a super up grade maverick with many mnay enchanced ments.

Ok, first off

a) I'm not debating who would win this fight. Just telling what happened in the comics
b) It's Agent Zero
c) Your wrong, he did get hit, hence why his clothes are destroyed and just before the panel where they show the puddle of Deadpool it shows him shoving Wolverine away and then Agent Zero tells Wolverine just to give up trying to hold back.

Wolverine-"How...could ya ambush is...zero? How could ya...kill the X-Men?"
Agent Zero-"I don't know...I can't control...please Logan...please, old friend. We've been at this for hours. Just give up. I was bred to take you out. The enzyme in my concussive blast attacks attacks those with healing factors! Look what it did to Wade"
Wolverine-"Give up? don't even know what that means. Is this Weapon X doin' this..controlling ya? *crawls across the ground to him*
Agent Zero-"I'm not... sure. I think so. Please Logan...If I could stop...you know I would. Please don't come any closer"

*Wolverine puts the gun to his head, and Agent Zero kills himself, Wolverine then passes out and we see bullet holes in him*

wolverine8888
lol never mind, I for got NU agent x is not the same as future now X

Metalmanx
What is wolverine8888 saying? Something downplaying Agent X I assume.

wolverine8888
wolverine did not pass out at all. not that i remeber, I make sure to read it again. also if agent x had touched wolveriens body he would be dead so im guessing he neevr touch wolverines body

King_Mungi
The one we were talking about it called Agent Zero, not Agent X

wolverine8888
another thing NU agent x is not the same as future now agent x( who is maverick)

Lucid Lui
Ok, I'm confused...

Are we talking about Wolverine vs... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_X or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maverick_%28comics%29

The title sais Agent X, but i had them confused in my first post. I was talking about Zero.

wolverine8888
The one we were talking about it called Agent Zero, not Agent X
ya

King_Mungi
wolverine did not pass out at all. not thta i remeber I make sur eto read it again. also u is agent x had touched wolveriens body he would be dead so im guessing he neevr touch wolverines body

Incorrect, he is out on the second last page. He sits up and then last panel on the ground eyes closed. We do not know how effective it really is or how much damage it does with one touch. However, he did in fact touch him.

wolverine8888
it never shown to touch him. yet it not shown if it did not touch him which is true. dead pool could of been touched to many times

King_Mungi
it never shown to touch him. yet it not shown if it did not touch him which is true. dead pool could of been touched to many times

Yes it did, he shoved Wolverine to the ground and then he literally crawled on the ground like he was seriously hurt. Even grabing Agent Zero to pull himself up.

Creshosk
another thing NU agent x is not the same as future now agent x( who is maverick) No, Agent zero is Maverik. Agent X is someone different. I got confused by their talk as well. . .

Creshosk
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Ok, I'm confused...

Are we talking about Wolverine vs... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_X or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maverick_%28comics%29

The title sais Agent X, but i had them confused in my first post. I was talking about Zero. Which confused me as well.

Agent X is not Agent Zero. embarrasment

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Creshosk
Which confused me as well.

Agent X is not Agent Zero. embarrasment

You can't blame me, I just commented on what happened in the issue and my second post I said it was Agent Zero

wolverine8888
Yes it did, he shoved Wolverine to the ground and then he literally crawled on the ground like he was seriously hurt. Even grabing Agent Zero to pull himself up.
naw man his ahnds are never shown touch wolverine. it shows wolveriens grabbing his arms. but why does it matter any ways lol. shit I gotta go find the comic I wonder were I put it.

Creshosk
You can't blame me, I just commented on what happened in the issue and my second post I said it was Agent Zero Not blaming you. . . I made the mistake on my own. . then edited my post. . . embarrasment

King_Mungi
naw man his ahnds are never shown touch wolverine. it shows wolveriens grabbing his arms. but why does it matter any ways lol. shit I gotta go find the comic I wonder were I put it.

Wolverine was first blocking his hands and the next panel Agent Zero's hands are extended like he shoved someone and Wolverine falls to the ground...hurt. Zero goes on about the speech just give up since he is bred to kill him and what not. So then Wolverine crawls across the floor, grabs Zero and pulls himself up and grabs his gun and puts the gun to his own head. Zero beats the mindcontrol and kills himself.

Not blaming you. . . I made the mistake on my own. . then edited my post. . . embarrasment

I said stop blaming me mad ....jerk!

Metalmanx
Hm...alright then.

Agent X (NOT Agent Zero) vs. Wolverine.

Creshosk
I said stop blaming me mad ....jerk! confused

But I have to blame someone for being . . . daminit I don't know you well enough to compliment you on something you'd want to be complimented on. . .

Ah well, I blame you for whatever you want to be credited for. stick out tongue

King_Mungi
confused

But I have to blame someone for being . . . daminit I don't know you well enough to compliment you on something you'd want to be complimented on. . .

Ah well, I blame you for whatever you want to be credited for. stick out tongue

Hooray smile

wolverine8888
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.