Has KMC, or Raz, considered making an Argument Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
a forum to let these biznitches finally talk their asses off and not clog up the OTF GDF and all the f's on this forum. a place for the morons here who dont get along to just argue it out.

whatcha think?

Snoopbert
That's basically what te OTF was for.

Koala MeatPie
I Have Spoken.

Dammit. Voting is Overrated.. I voted in the November Ellections.. "Choice one or two, push red button to submit"

Over and done with...

The Rice Crispies where good thought.

Oh on topic still..

It was sugested many times...

By many Different people...

Including me.

Raven Guardia
um no. That would lead to so much member bashing. Starting an argument forum is like asking for a WW3 among the boards.

Koala MeatPie
... Hummmmm WW3...

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
um no. That would lead to so much member bashing. Starting an argument forum is like asking for a WW3 among the boards.
WOAH! did you create that sig!!?

Nevermind
We have forums like that, it's OTF and on a less extent GDF.

a1hsauce
messed ...what was that im sorry i was staring at Charlize Theron...

Kosta
An argument forum? On these message boards? Dude, people get banned for having a point of view that doesnt conform to the moderator's. If they started up an argument forum, everyone would be banned within the first couple of days. no expression

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Kosta
An argument forum? On these message boards? Dude, people get banned for having a point of view that doesnt conform to the moderator's. If they started up an argument forum, everyone would be banned within the first couple of days. no expression
lol how true that is...im not thinking,though inevitably it would turn out this way, but a forum or thread where X who has a problem with Y go to and just have it out..instead of arguing in a legitimate thread and having it possibly get closed

Storm
Originally posted by Kosta
Please don' t generalize.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol how true that is...im not thinking,though inevitably it would turn out this way, but a forum or thread where X who has a problem with Y go to and just have it out..instead of arguing in a legitimate thread and having it possibly get closed

Ahhhhh memmories.

Awww Nobody else voted "I am god and this thread will be closed"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.