DC Divas vs Marvel Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
who wins

DC

Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Starfire
Donna Troy
Big Barda

vs

Juggernaut(classic)
Gladiator
Hercules
Colossus
Hulk

kevdude
Hmmm pretty tuff, could Supergirl and Wonder Woman through Juggernaut out into outerspace??? if they could do that then they might have a chance.

golem370
Hulk,Juggernaut and Gladiator beats all of them

olympian
Current "im stronger than superman" Supergirl?

Glads will have his hands pretty full.

On the other hand, Dc side has more weak links against one of the marvel team.

Superherovandal
WW could lasso Hercules and Hulk together. and supergirl faces Gladiator

Creshosk
Marvel has what? one flier?

golem370
Gladiator beats WonderWoman and Supergirl and Hercules and Hulk beats the others.

dvampire
Originally posted by golem370
Gladiator beats WonderWoman and Supergirl and Hercules and Hulk beats the others.

You must be smoking.

Creshosk
Gladiator beats WonderWoman and Supergirl and Hercules and Hulk beats the others. Starfire also flies. . . and also has long range attacks. . .
Notr commenting either way on the first part of your post though. . .

golem370
Gladiator has long range attacks and is faster stronger and Smarter then both WonderWoman & Supergirl.

Darth_Erebus
As much as I'd like to say the girls, the guys have this. Gladiator is the deciding factor.

LethalFemme
Gladiator has long range attacks and is faster stronger and Smarter then both WonderWoman & Supergirl.

Okay guy I don't know what you're on but, Glads may be stronger and faster than WW but, I doubt he's smarter. Also I put Glads in here cause I'd figured it be a good test of his powers no doubt he'll go in cocky as hell seeing he's up against a bunch of girls but, wants those girls start giving as good or better than they get his confidence will be tested.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Take starfire out and put in Maxima and then it is a fairer fight. Maxima has like a billion powers and she has stood up to superman and Doomsday. Now with the Dc girls there is no weak link. Plus she can make duplicates of herself all with her same level of powers.

I see Maxima taking and beating the Juggy. She is extremely strong and has magnetic and energy powers. And her mind is second to Martian Manhunters.

Gladiator's only true match is supergirl,( she is the only one who can keep up with him) and after an hour long battle he knocks her out.

Barda and herculese who are both Gods fight until eternity and go off in the sunset to make babies.

Donna Troy Kicks Colossus ass across the Planet

Wonder Woman and hulk pummel each other when Hulk realizes a girl is stronger than him. He gets mad and get stronger and stronger. But Wonder Woman is Wonder Woman. She crosses her bracelets and let's hulk pummel against the Omnipotent and indestructible sheild of aegis.

Maxima turns toward the hulk only to be cut off by Gladiator. His speed is so great. But she is a telepath and has created hundreds of duplicates all of whom keep her and him in a stalemate as they attack him and he kills them one by one never finding the real Maxima.

Donna sees that Diana can't fight back lest she die at the beast hands of The hulk who is now stronger than five Wonder Women. Donna flies behind ww and gives her the gauntlet of atlas. Ww drops her shield as donna sacrifices her life so that diana can put the gauntlet on. Donna dies a horrible death. The hulk lifts his mountain crushing hands to pummel diana to be surprised as Diana grabs his arms and literally rips them off!! Gladiator who is stunned at such power admires diana and must have her for him self!! maxima gets jealous as she realizes what is going thru gladiator mind. The hulk gets his head smashed in like a can of soda. Gladiator Flies to Wonderwoman and Maxima makes Diana rope Gladiator up with the Unbreakable lariet and she tosses him around like a rag doll. She batters him unrelentingly. Gladiator gets up and ask her if she is finished yet. Smiling and laughing. I am gladiator. I can move planets. He takes the gauntlet of Diana and cracks it in his mighty hands. He then moves at warp speed and kills all the Maxima clones. He takes Diana and meets barda and Herculese for Dinner.

LethalFemme
Uh Diana can take Hulk easily with her lasso and from what everyone was saying about Starfire in the Starfire vs Spiderman thread she's freaking powerful but, Maxima is a better idea switch the two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.