Which Spidey Character do you best Relate to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
I want to know. Me I'm a mix of Peter and (I like to think) Doc Ock.
Most of the time I'm a nerd and I like too help people, but being bad ass is fun.

botcherby
me I'm one of the civis. I'm like em all man, I'm on the drugs like Harry, I'm in the club like Mary, I'm crashing cars like Tommy, I'm fat like kongy (ultimate), I got an afro like Robby, and I got a hitler tash like JJJohnny.

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man Its hard to do what's right all of the time, but I always do.

spencerspider
you always do right wow u r a good person. i chose civilian, i mean i dont do drugs u r an idiot to, but i mean i live normal life i have average problems unlike peter who seems to have all the problems in the world lol. i have my good times and bad, so normal civilian.

Silverstein
im a spidey. Im sorta shy, but i create an outer shell to hide my real self. that outer shell is voice impersonations jokes, and music

im also like jonah jameson, Im jealous of some people, gotta admitt that. and whoever i dont like, id make fun of them or something...bad habit

i try to be a good friend though, like harry.

spencerspider
a good friend? if i was your friend would u go psycho and try to kill me lol

Doc Ock
I can relate to Doc Ock.

I mean he just wants to blow up New York and Spider-Man keeps interfering.

That would make me angry too stick out tongue big grin

spencerspider
o wow that is really scary lol I'm glad I ain't in New York.

Silverstein
Originally posted by spencerspider
a good friend? if i was your friend would u go psycho and try to kill me lol

only if you killed my father, stole my girlfriend, and ruin my life. wink

spencerspider
lol o I would never.. lol depends how cute she is lol

Silverstein
lol o I would never.. lol depends how cute she is lol

laughing

spencerspider
yep u could have MJ dude I really don't like her

Silverstein
yep u could have MJ dude I really don't like her

sick kirsten dunst

spencerspider
lol look at villain thread and see spidermans new bad guy!

Mando
I think I best relate to Harry. His dad is something special like mine is, and It's important that I'm as special as he is. I hate every minute of it like he does I suppose

spencerspider
lol weird

Spideys Sister
o wow that is really scary lol I'm glad I ain't in New York. I resent that. New Yorker here.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah almost everybody can relate to Spider-man. That is why he is one of the best characters ever. Its not like he is an alien who lands in Kansas or a crazy guy in a dark cave still crying about his parents. lol

Arahan
I can relate to Kaine.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Arahan
I can relate to Kaine.

Are you a clone??? eek!

spencerspider
lol

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I can relate to Doc Ock.

I mean he just wants to blow up New York and Spider-Man keeps interfering.

That would make me angry too stick out tongue big grin But he started out trying to help humanity. Any issue you see thats how it is.

Spiderkid515
im alot like pete. im a nerd sometimes, best classes are math and science. im always picked on. n i like help ppl

SpyCspider
ok...this is kinda lame, but I actually feel like Peter Parker.

I work full-time at a genetics lab, still a grad student, and my mom lives alone since my Dad works far away. And I've always gotta run since I'm on such a busy schedule that all the girl friends that I have get angry that I ditch them and diss them. I live about 30 minutes away from where I work (similar to Manhattan vs. Forest Hills). My mom reminds me of Aunt May cuz she cooks and does housework and always wants me to stay out of trouble. Oh, and My boss yells at me constantly like Jameson does to Peter. Wonderful.

So there ya go.... confused

Next Venom_girl
Venom.
Writer (616) but also has aptitude for science (Ultimate). Was picked on a lot when younger (Seed of Darkness). Always feel like being held back (Seed of Darkness, Cartoon). Boss always getting on your case (cartoon).
Better understand pets / nonhumans than other people (616, The Hunger, Seed of Darkness).
Always trying to impress my parents but for every good thing I do it is overshadowed / becomes invisible next to anything my little brother does, good or bad.
Venom: You'll never be like us!
Spidey: Best news I heard all day.
Venom: We hate you! *whack!*
(That sibling-like love-hate relationship really played up in Ultimate)
Tends to hold grudges and has severe anger management issues.
Yes I would experiment on myself just to spite some kid who thinks he knows better. Yes, it's stupid, but my wounded pride comes first... I'll show them... (Ultimate). whistling

Spiderkid515
o ya i forgot to write i also live in forest hills

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Venom.
Writer (616) but also has aptitude for science (Ultimate). Was picked on a lot when younger (Seed of Darkness). Always feel like being held back (Seed of Darkness, Cartoon). Boss always getting on your case (cartoon).
Better understand pets / nonhumans than other people (616, The Hunger, Seed of Darkness).
Always trying to impress my parents but for every good thing I do it is overshadowed / becomes invisible next to anything my little brother does, good or bad.
Venom: You'll never be like us!
Spidey: Best news I heard all day.
Venom: We hate you! *whack!*
(That sibling-like love-hate relationship really played up in Ultimate)
Tends to hold grudges and has severe anger management issues.
Yes I would experiment on myself just to spite some kid who thinks he knows better. Yes, it's stupid, but my wounded pride comes first... I'll show them... (Ultimate). whistling Love it when people show the greatest stressed parts of Venom.

Lord Magnus
I'm kinda Spider-Man-ish. Definitely a nerd, and I'm a good guy, but for some reason my mind won't rationalize the comparison right now.

Who do I relate to? Not Cyclops, not Daredevil, not Torch, not Mr. Fantastic, not Thing, not Logan, not Punisher... maybe Ultimate Mr. Fantastic. nah. I don't know. In a few days I'm gonna finish my custom-made "Which Marvel Character are you" quiz on the comic book forum and I'll have the answer. I swear I didn't start this with the intention of turning it into an advertisement. but watch for it.

spiderboy6
I best relate to spidey I think I like to help peope ye know

Spideys Sister
Ultimate Spidey is easier to understand now because of G4's Special. (shown in Ultimate Spidey LE) They addmit to changing them on purpose, and not understanding how many people love which characters, Especially Venom. Bendis didn't realize about Venom.

Mrmyth
I would like to think It'd be Carnage. But I wouldn't kill someone without a purpose.
I think it'd have to be Venom I can relate t his problems. Im not gonna write all his problems cuz thats major effort.
But yeah I think maybe a little more psychopathic Venom, Or a little more brainy carnage??

SpyCspider
yea i'm waiting for someone to come up here and say "i can relate to MJ or Felicia. I'm so hot and popular and I get all the boys gawking at me. That's why I"m posting in a comics forum."

I'm going to be waiting for a while.........

Mrmyth
hahaha yeah!! That'd be Ace!
Wouldn't happen.. But it'd be ace.
In some ways my Ex reminds me of Mj.. only cuz she's ginger.. and hot..

Spideys Sister
If a character has mondo problems and is a teenager and if you hit puberty....you can relate to him.

john allerdyce
im always getting screwed over thats why im like venom
..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = D death to nerds!!
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//

FeceMan
Venom. Or Carnage. I haven't read Mind Bomb, though I suspect I might lean towards Kassidy if I ever do.

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man is a classic character that most people can relate to since he is a nerd and a underdog.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
But he started out trying to help humanity. Any issue you see thats how it is.

In the movie he did. In the comics he was just out for himself to master all forms of radiation.

He was power hungry.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by john allerdyce
im always getting screwed over thats why im like venom

Are you so weak of character that you blame all your own problems on everyone but yourself, even if the problems are all your own fault??

If so, then you're like Brock wink

doctorstrongbad
I like the way Peter Parker can always find a way too overcome his problems. Mostly thru thinking and violence as a last resort.

john allerdyce
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Are you so weak of character that you blame all your own problems on everyone but yourself, even if the problems are all your own fault??

If so, then you're like Brock wink HA

harri
im like venom me im like just sick and the best

doctorstrongbad
Venom is cool, but he does have some mental problems.

Ultraman Baltan
Used to be Spidey, but not at my new school.

Bocaj
Originally posted by harri
im like venom me im like just sick and the best
Sure.
anyway I'm probably like Jameson since I'm a jackass most of the time somewhat hypocritical and have a tender spot buried deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep in the bowels of hell

doctorstrongbad
Well is baically good vs. evil. If your a decent person than your Spider-man, if not then your Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.