Welcome to My World.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
I live in a world of cartoons, everything I see is animated. What is the world like in your head?

snehin
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I live in a world of cartoons, everything I see is animated. What is the world like in your head? aw tht awsome

things in my head hmm disturbed sporty and music with a lil animation if u understood tht then u'll know exactly wht it is like in my head

Spideys Sister
laughing out loud Yeah I have Eminem playing 24/7

snehin
laughing out loud Yeah I have Eminem playing 24/7 hmm i have encore playin right now after tht a few songs by MLTR and MCR

Aries
Im listening to simple plan

snehin
kool who again?

snehin
i have to go to buy CDs now be back in 1 and a half hour

_Sanctuary_
the world in my head... Wel its kinda blurry...

s|m
I live in a world of cartoons, everything I see is animated. What is the world like in your head?
Atm a sad, colorless, highly polluted, chaotic world.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

_Sanctuary_
sad Mine is kinda like a blurry dream

T.V.O.T.I.
dark. cold and lovely

snehin
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
dark. cold and lovely dark?

overlord
I know a song called 'welcome to my world' and it's the stupidest sappiest and most retarded song I have ever heard.

Those ugly guys who made it up really thought eight year olds would relate to them, what a bunch of morons.. evil face

Sun Ce
my head is filled with fairy tale like things..i don't see the world for what it really is

plus some..more unexplored parts..i'm not quite sure of yet

snehin
Originally posted by Sun Ce
my head is filled with fairy tale like things..i don't see the world for what it really is

plus some..more unexplored parts..i'm not quite sure of yet everyone has some unexplored parts of their head

kmcdude
My world is really just a big blur of factory's,drinking,smoking,and sleeping.

dark_angelz
my world?... im alone, where its dark, no1 2 bother me,alone with my tv, PS2 n my computer plus horror movies.

Bun Bun
The world of bun bun. Tis a place to go when need comfort or need a laugh, Bun bun's world can be a great home for all. With songs playing 24-7 and visions of guys n girls bouncing around. But one can get lost in bun bun's world there are cracks in the happyness that are dark and very lonely so watch your step or you may be sucked in.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Bun Bun
The world of bun bun. Tis a place to go when need comfort or need a laugh, Bun bun's world can be a great home for all. With songs playing 24-7 and visions of guys n girls bouncing around. But one can get lost in bun bun's world there are cracks in the happyness that are dark and very lonely so watch your step or you may be sucked in.

Wow,there was something about that that sounded................touching. smile

ben_dover
I'm going to do my best to explain the theory behind my brain.

Think of lots of sand. Ocean is near. Very sunny with a nice breeze blowing. Looking up in the sky I see perfect clouds. I see lots of birds flying around and enjoying them selves in the sun.

Now.....

Take away the sun. The birds disappeared and the ocean evaporated. Sand was just an illusion that you don't see anymore. And the clouds were just a mere reflection from the sand from the sun that never existed. Now, what am I left with?

Bun Bun
Originally posted by kmcdude
Wow,there was something about that that sounded................touching. smile

big grin I aim to please yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.