Problems Uploading A Bigger Avvi..... Grrrrrrrr.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fallen Jedi
okay, so i just recently became an official 2 year KMC member. i tried uploading a 100x100 size of my current avvi and for some reason i get this message saying that the maximum size avvi i can have is only a 85x85.

i don't get it. confused

Lana
You have to wait until the exact time that you had joined.

Jedi Priestess
yes

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by Lana
You have to wait until the exact time that you had joined.

seriously? blink that doesn't really seem all that logical. i would assume that you could switch avvi sizes anytime past the given date.

does that mean i have to wait another ENTIRE year just to upload a bigger avvi? confused

Lana
No, just until whatever time it was during the day that you had joined. If you joined at 2:38 PM, then after that time of the day you can upload your larger avvy.

T.M
You havent been registered 2 years yet...

you registered 11-29-03

yes

Fallen Jedi
oh, wait, nevermind. embarrasment i don't become a 2 year member for another 19 days. my bad. bag i thought i registered sooner than that.

this whole thread is entirely pointless now. laughing out loud that was embarrassing. embarrasment

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by T.M
You havent been registered 2 years yet...

you registered 11-29-03

yes

yes, i just realized that. laughing out loud

T.M
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
yes, i just realized that. laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Lana
Nice job laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy
oh, wait, nevermind. embarrasment i don't become a 2 year member for another 19 days. my bad. bag i thought i registered sooner than that.

this whole thread is entirely pointless now. laughing out loud that was embarrassing. embarrasment

smiley_abzw hysterical smiley_abzw

awww petpet

The Ones
WOW!!! Does this mean that people who have been members for 2 years can have 100X100 avi?

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Ones
WOW!!! Does this mean that people who have been members for 2 years can have 100X100 avi?

It sure does yes

2 more days for an 85x85 rock

DarkC

Smoooooooooth, Soli. laughing out loud

TOH
one day for 100 x 100... stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by TOH
one day for 100 x 100... stick out tongue

I got that early big grin

TOH
Originally posted by Lana
I got that early big grin
You cheater! stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by TOH
You cheater! stick out tongue

2 Days baby!! eek! and you'll be 100ererer as well flirt1

Syren
It's so awesome being a 100ererer happy

Piggle Humsy
I can't wait! Jumpy

soon enough march will roll around and then I will be a member of the elite! cool

Do I get bodyguards as well? confused

BakaXero
i still have a whole month sad
but soon... evil face mwahaha *cough* no expression

Syren
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I can't wait! Jumpy

soon enough march will roll around and then I will be a member of the elite! cool

Do I get bodyguards as well? confused

You don't need bodyguards honey, you automatically become phenomenally powerful big grin

Piggle Humsy
woohoo

Rogue Jedi

isnt she silly, folks? lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.