Daredevil vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok Sabretooth is hired to assassinate this guy the guys needs a lawyer in New York and so he goes to see Matt Murdock. Well when he leaves Matt's office Matt here a sound in the alley behind his office and see Sabretooth kill his client but before he can do anything Sabretooth gone. So the next night at around 2am he starts tracking Sabretooth and finally tracks him down in central park. The fight starts now who wins
Also this sabretooth is with out Adamantium

AcousticDoc
Didn't daredevil drop sabretooth in 3 panels before?

golem370
Don't know and wouldn't think so he can't compete with his healing Factor or his strength

peejayd
* even with strength, healing factor & adamantium, Creed will lose to DD... Creed's savagery will lose to DD's quick thinking, agility and radar sense...

jrodslam
I just bought that comics today. Cool fight. Even though i dont think Sabertooth had his healing factor, he sure kept coming bak for more until DD beat him. He did get in a couple of cheap shots becfause DD was saving people at the same time.

Although there was no healing factor or adamantium, Sabertooth still had his fighting abilities, and senses.

golem370
That insane that they let Daredevil wins. He is no match for Sabretooth.

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
That insane that they let Daredevil wins. He is no match for Sabretooth.

And what makes you say that?

Wickerman
Originally posted by jrodslam
And what makes you say that?

Cause he's got fur and a healing factor. And nobody can beat someone with fur and a healing factor roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

golem370
Because he has tons more fighting skill his sense are very very good to and he has a great healing factor.

jrodslam
^ Tons more fighting skill that he hardly uses? Does he have more fighting skill than Wolverine? His senses are very good. Maybe smell if that. But thats it.

Like is said. Im not exactly sure of the powers Sabertooth had when they fought. It might have been only fighting skill, and senses. Not 100% sure about the healing factor. Unless hes always had it. Either way DD did it then, and he could di it again.

jacobo0o
sabretooth is crazy
dd wins

golem370
Daredevil is not beating Sabretooth

jrodslam
Daredevil is not beating Sabretooth

You havent given any good reason why not. Plus DD has done it before.

Explain how you think Creed wins.

golem370
Creed is a hunter he can track Daredevil and study his moves and get him when he distracted are not expecting it." highly resistant to telepathic detection and control" "Sabretooth is an excellent hand to hand combatant, having been trained by various organizations such as the CIA, Weapon X, the Foreigner, and HYDRA. He is also an expert hunter and tracker, even without the use of his heightened senses. Sabretooth also has developed a high resistance to telepathic probing and manipulation. Although his extreme arrogance gives him the appearance of stupidity, he is actually quite intelligent. He routinely hacks into government databases to steal classified information, and has escaped the highest levels of incarceration".

X-Logan
Sabretooth wins,DD has no chance at all.

spiderboy5
DD beating sabertooth is like DD beating wolverine which is not gonna happen and jrodslam we no ur a huge fan for DD. wink

jrodslam
Creed is a hunter he can track Daredevil and study his moves and get him when he distracted are not expecting it." highly resistant to telepathic detection and control" "Sabretooth is an excellent hand to hand combatant, having been trained by various organizations such as the CIA, Weapon X, the Foreigner, and HYDRA. He is also an expert hunter and tracker, even without the use of his heightened senses. Sabretooth also has developed a high resistance to telepathic probing and manipulation. Although his extreme arrogance gives him the appearance of stupidity, he is actually quite intelligent. He routinely hacks into government databases to steal classified information, and has escaped the highest levels of incarceration".

How does that incline that he beats DD. DD doesnt have telepathy lol. Him being trained by various organizations means what. He has experience yes, but has he mastered anything? Hes intelligent. Ok, so? What does hacking into computers have to do with him fighting DD?

jrodslam
Originally posted by spiderboy5
DD beating sabertooth is like DD beating wolverine which is not gonna happen and jrodslam we no ur a huge fan for DD. wink

Me being a DD fan has nothing to do with this. Is Sabertooth better trained in fighting than Wolverine? I doubt that. Dont bring up me being a fan of Daredevil as the reason i say he wins.

spiderboy5
sabetooth is similar to wolverine in every way except that wolvie has better fighting skills, if wolvie vs DD he would win faster, but sabetooth would need a bit of time but he would still win.......

cheldon
sabretooth outmatches daredevil in almost every way, but the reason why daredevil has a shot is that sabretooth usually gets beat in the comics b/c he's always arrogant and doesn't think about the opponents next move, but if he were to just be focused and not talk during the fight and just use his skills and senses, he will win very easily.

cheldon
sabretooth is stronger and faster than wolverine, so it will be even harder for daredevil.

golem370
I ain't asking Comic Book Writers I ask what people think in here.

cheldon
I ain't asking Comic Book Writers I ask what people think in here.

that's good. the writers are always inconsistent with the abilities of the characters. like sometimes wolverine can take six adamantium bullets to the head and other times a bullet to the cranium knocks him out.

Creshosk
Me being a DD fan has nothing to do with this. Is Sabertooth better trained in fighting than Wolverine? I doubt that. Dont bring up me being a fan of Daredevil as the reason i say he wins. But it seems like no matter who the opponent is you say DD will win. .

tiakocom
this is to close to call...if i had to go for one i may sway toward DD, sabretooth got a lot goin for him though...hmmm close fight

cheldon
Originally posted by tiakocom
this is to close to call...if i had to go for one i may sway toward DD, sabretooth got a lot goin for him though...hmmm close fight

strength: sabretooth
speed: sabretooth
agility: tie
senses tie
durability: sabretooth
reflexes: sabretooth

like i said, the only reason dd has a chance is that sabretooth is usually arrogant and does not think about what he is doing. even there i give it to sabretooth 7/10.

without arrogance, i give him 9/10.

tiakocom
Originally posted by cheldon
senses tie

like i said, the only reason dd has a chance is that sabretooth is usually arrogant and does not think about what he is doing. even there i give it to sabretooth 7/10.

you gotta remember DD is a martial art supremo, not sayin its a deciding factor but its gotta count for somethin plus his senses that alows him to see things b4 there happened, like i said sabretooth might win this but its gonna be one loooong fight, the reason i say this is cuz DD is very acute with martial arts.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Creshosk
But it seems like no matter who the opponent is you say DD will win. .

No matter who the opponent? I say DD CAN win as well as CAN lose. So far all these threads have people who Daredevil can beat. Im not the one being ignorant here. Wolverine, Shang-Chi, Shatterstar, Punisher, Spiderman, Captain America, Sabertooth are all people Daredevil can beat. He can also be beat by these people.

jrodslam
senses tie

I find this funny. Withough arrogance? Now youre changing the characters personality to give him victory. Omega Red is arrogant and whoops Wolverines ass. You can be arrogant and get victories in a fight. Prime example is Namor, Hulk, Thor and the list goes on and on.

Secondly, we should all agree that Wolverine is a better fighter than Sabertooth. Hes also faster and more agile than Sabertooth imo. Sabertooth has had alot of different training but so has Matt.

How do we know that the agility is a tie? The senses definately arent a tie. Only smell if that. Daredevils radar sense give him reflexes on par with Spiderman. Sabertooths reflexes arent better than Daredevils. Durability and strength? Ofcourse. But we all know that doesnt always win battles now does it.

leonheartmm
No matter who the opponent? I say DD CAN win as well as CAN lose. So far all these threads have people who Daredevil can beat. Im not the one being ignorant here. Wolverine, Shang-Chi, Shatterstar, Punisher, Spiderman, Captain America, Sabertooth are all people Daredevil can beat. He can also be beat by these people.

if u think dd can beat shang chi ur sorely mistaken, he MIGHT beat spiderman in a plot but he cant normally.

jrodslam
Originally posted by leonheartmm
if u think dd can beat shang chi ur sorely mistaken,

How so? Shang-Chi is master of Kung-Fu and knows other types of martial arts.

Daredevil is an expert boxer, expert martial artist, trained in ninjitsu as well as other disciplines.

leonheartmm
How so? Shang-Chi is master of Kung-Fu and knows other types of martial arts.

Daredevil is an expert boxer, expert martial artist, trained in ninjitsu as well as other disciplines.

shang chi is the greatest living martial artist on marvel earth, along with master and MAYBE stick. hed kick daredevil's arse so hard hed be kissin the moons.

jrodslam
shang chi is the greatest living martial artist on marvel earth, along with master and MAYBE stick. hed kick daredevil's arse so hard hed be kissin the moons.

Greatest martial artist on earth? Yet hes only a master at Jung-Fu? And only gets a 5 in bio(i hate to bring it up) which means only master at 1 form of combat.

Who says hes the greatest martial artist on Earth? He doesnt even know every type of fighting style(MA) there is.

jrodslam
Thats unless you can prove otherwise ofcourse. big grin

Creshosk
You wanna prove DD's skill for us?

leonheartmm
no no., he knows all forms of kungfu and chinese martial arts,i know, but thas not the POINT, daredevil knows a bit more as in DIFFERENT kinds but its HOW skilled u r at using those arts, like captain america only knows very few yet hes EXTREMELY skilled at them and has higher mastery over them than daredevil. shang chi is also EXTREMELY skilled at using them and his chi gives him superhuman abilities when he focuses.

Creshosk
no no., he knows all forms of kungfu and chinese martial arts,i know, but thas not the POINT, daredevil knows a bit more as in DIFFERENT kinds but its HOW skilled u r at using those arts, like captain america only knows very few yet hes EXTREMELY skilled at them and has higher mastery over them than daredevil. shang chi is also EXTREMELY skilled at using them and his chi gives him superhuman abilities when he focuses. DD's jobbwer aura had Captain america after seeing beast taken out and having his sheild thrown and diverted into Hercules (thus scoring a win for DD over herculeas even though Herc was only knocked down.) decide to jump at Daredevil. . .

jrodslam
You wanna prove DD's skill for us?

Prove DD's skills?

Hes trained as a ninja. Olympic level athelete(agility, stamina etc). Expert in boxing, judo and multiple forms of Martial Arts. How do you want me to prove these things? Read a few DD comics and his handbook.

Can anyone prove Shang-Chi is the best Martial artist on Earth? Hes the best Kung-FU artist on Earth. Difference.

Martial Arts > Kung-Fu.

jrodslam
Anyway, back on topic. Can anyone prove Sabertooth is a master at any fighting style? Or even an expert at?

jinzin
Originally posted by peejayd
* even with strength, healing factor & adamantium, Creed will lose to DD... Creed's savagery will lose to DD's quick thinking, agility and radar sense...

funny how it didn't help him do so before...

Creshosk
Prove DD's skills?

Hes trained as a ninja. Olympic level athelete(agility, stamina etc). Expert in boxing, judo and multiple forms of Martial Arts. How do you want me to prove these things? Read a few DD comics and his handbook.

Can anyone prove Shang-Chi is the best Martial artist on Earth? Hes the best Kung-FU artist on Earth. Difference.

Martial Arts > Kung-Fu. Kung Fu is a Martial Art. roll eyes (sarcastic)

How about scans?

of him legitiamatly beating some impressive characters. Pressur point attacks on reguler thugs aren't really impressive. smile

jinzin
Anyway, back on topic. Can anyone prove Sabertooth is a master at any fighting style? Or even an expert at?

there's no need to.. his training is well documented and his fighting skills are imprerssive to even wolverine.. alongside that he has a 7 on the fighting scale...

RogerRamjet
Oh...good match-up...pretty complicated too..to make one thing perfectly clear..DD will soley fight to stay alive in this one...meaning..he's completely in a defensive position..which on the other hand make things pretty smooth for Creed...if DD manages to stay alive depends on how ambitious Snaggletooth is in that very situation..trying to kill Daredevil could mean a challenge for him..and we all know how much he loves to be challenged...

if it's a fight to the death DD has no chance at all...and if Sabretooth only wants to give it a try...The Man without fear might stay barely alive...

jinzin
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
Oh...good match-up...pretty complicated too..to make one thing perfectly clear..DD will soley fight to stay alive in this one...meaning..he's completely in a defensive position..which on the other hand make things pretty smooth for Creed...if DD manages to stay alive depends on how ambitious Snaggletooth is in that very situation..trying to kill Daredevil could mean a challenge for him..and we all know how much he loves to be challenged...

if it's a fight to the death DD has no chance at all...and if Sabretooth only wants to give it a try...The Man without fear might stay barely alive...

ummmm yyyyyyyyyyyyeah.... confused

cheldon
Originally posted by tiakocom
you gotta remember DD is a martial art supremo, not sayin its a deciding factor but its gotta count for somethin plus his senses that alows him to see things b4 there happened, like i said sabretooth might win this but its gonna be one loooong fight, the reason i say this is cuz DD is very acute with martial arts.

they are both one level below wolverine in fighting according to marvel. sabretooth has different kinds of senses, but it doesn't mean dd's are better. and what good are fighting skills when you won't be able to keep him down (healing factor and incredibly dense muscle). all he has to do is focus, and he will beat daredevil very easily

cheldon
Originally posted by jinzin
there's no need to.. his training is well documented and his fighting skills are imprerssive to even wolverine.. alongside that he has a 7 on the fighting scale...

it's still 6/7 on fighting skills for sabretooth. he's still has more experience than daredevil though

jrodslam
Kung Fu is a Martial Art. roll eyes (sarcastic)

How about scans?

of him legitiamatly beating some impressive characters. Pressur point attacks on reguler thugs aren't really impressive. smile

Yes Kung-Fu is a Martial Art. Thats all hes master at. Daredevil is Expert in the Martail Arts. That includes Kung-Fu, Judo, Ninjitsu, and other styles. As well as America boxing.

Scans of what? I already showed scans of him beating Spiderman, Punisher, Cap. I also already showed a scan of hium using pressure points on someone. Ive said hes also done it to Punisher and Kingpin i believe.

Can you or anyone else show scans that show Shang-Chi is better than Daredevil?

jinzin
it's still 6/7 on fighting skills for sabretooth. he's still has more experience than daredevil though

it's changed on different scales.. but considering the guy can outfight wolverine and the majority of the stat scales put him at a 7.. so do I.

jrodslam

Wrong. Sabertooth is ranked a 6 in the Marvel Encyclopedia and Marvel.com gives him a 5? Huh?

His training is well documented as having training from the CIA. Is it documented as him being an expert in MA or any fighting style? If so prove that. Cause it sure as hell doesnt say it in Marvel.com nor in the Marvel Encyclopedia. big grin

jrodslam
they are both one level below wolverine in fighting according to marvel. sabretooth has different kinds of senses, but it doesn't mean dd's are better. and what good are fighting skills when you won't be able to keep him down (healing factor and incredibly dense muscle). all he has to do is focus, and he will beat daredevil very easily

All he has to do is focus. How often is that? Daredevil always focuses.

jinzin
Wrong. Sabertooth is ranked a 6 in the Marvel Encyclopedia and Marvel.com gives him a 5? Huh?

His training is well documented as having training from the CIA. Is it documented as him being an expert in MA or any fighting style? If so prove that. Cause it sure as hell doesnt say it in Marvel.com nor in the Marvel Encyclopedia. big grin
the references you just used place kitty pride on an equal fighting ability with shang shi.. I'm not so sure that they should exactly be taken as the gospel truth... confused

they also say sabes is at peak human levels in many aspects.. which he obviously is not... sabretooth is one of the worst cases to bring up for stats because they're always wrong for him...

RogerRamjet
ummmm yyyyyyyyyyyyeah.... confused

what? something in there that you don't understand? feel free to ask...

jrodslam
Please can someone show PROOF that Sabertooth or Shang-Chi is a better fighter than Daredevil. Especially Sabertooth.

jrodslam
the references you just used place kitty pride on an equal fighting ability with shang shi.. I'm not so sure that they should exactly be taken as the gospel truth... confused

they also say sabes is at peak human levels in many aspects.. which he obviously is not... sabretooth is one of the worst cases to bring up for stats because they're always wrong for him...

youre the one who mentioned he has a 7 on the fighting scale which isnt true. I dont know if you were reffering to Wolverine, but it seemed as if you were talking about Sabertooth.

Youre the one who brought up his stats. Not me. big grin

jinzin
what? something in there that you don't understand? feel free to ask...

no I understood you just fine.. you just had a lot of writing for a statment that didn't equate to that much that's all..

jinzin
Please can someone show PROOF that Sabertooth or Shang-Chi is a better fighter than Daredevil. Especially Sabertooth.

well him outfighting wolverine who's outfought daredevil is pretty conclussive evidence..

jinzin
youre the one who mentioned he has a 7 on the fighting scale which isnt true. I dont know if you were reffering to Wolverine, but it seemed as if you were talking about Sabertooth.

Youre the one who brought up his stats. Not me. big grin

yeah I did bring up his stats.. which was a 7 on multiple scales throughout the early 90's.. you have one outdated and inconclusive website, and a contradictory encyclopedia and you want me to be swayed by your argument? not gonna happen..

jrodslam
well him outfighting wolverine who's outfought daredevil is pretty conclussive evidence..

I guess Sabertooths scattered pieces are testimony to that ehh? laughing

Well Daredevil outfought Sabertooth. So by youre standards that means DD > Sabertooth > Wolverine ehh? Happy Dance

jrodslam
yeah I did bring up his stats.. which was a 7 on multiple scales throughout the early 90's.. you have one outdated and inconclusive website, and a contradictory encyclopedia and you want me to be swayed by your argument? not gonna happen..

You bring up early 90's? laughing Are you serious? Who here brings up 90's stats?

I didint bring up stats at all. You did. Then when proved wrong, you say "90's stats blah" Leave stats out.

Show proof that Sabertooths fighting ability is better than Daredevils. Simple.

cheldon
All he has to do is focus. How often is that? Daredevil always focuses.

i just meant that if sabretooth were to focus, he would win alot faster compared to his normal, arrogant state of mind.

jinzin
I guess Sabertooths scattered pieces are testimony to that ehh? laughing

Well Daredevil outfought Sabertooth. So by youre standards that means DD > Sabertooth > Wolverine ehh? Happy Dance

daredevil didn't win the fight nor did he ever secure any sort of advantage during said fight.. aside from that, he was fighting a sabretooth who lacked his super strength, AND healing factor...
even then sabretooth had dd on the defensive and dd knew it...

in any case.. the scattered pieces statement is something that happened off panal.. sabretooth ALWAYS owns wolverine with the exception of 1 fight without a plot device.. there's no reason to assume he did so this time without plot device.

jrodslam
daredevil didn't win the fight nor did he ever secure any sort of advantage during said fight.. aside from that, he was fighting a sabretooth who lacked his super strength, AND healing factor...

Its clear that you dont have that comic.

jrodslam
And even so, from your and others point of views, Sabertooth is a better fighter thanDaredevil. So the healing and "Superstrength" shouldnt matter.

RogerRamjet
no I understood you just fine.. you just had a lot of writing for a statment that didn't equate to that much that's all..

well i just try to see it from a diffent p.o.w...
i could've said something like: "Sabretooth wins this one, period!"
but i try to use my imagination...and try to find a logical explanation..
so play around with a couple of possibilities...knowing that Creed is guy who kills just for fun, his powers and fighting skills give him the cussion of confidence he needs in a battle...he's an offensive fighter..barely on the defense..it's in his character... but don't make the mistake to think that DD is just a push over...

jinzin
You bring up early 90's? laughing Are you serious? Who here brings up 90's stats?

I didint bring up stats at all. You did. Then when proved wrong, you say "90's stats blah" Leave stats out.

Show proof that Sabertooths fighting ability is better than Daredevils. Simple.

why would he suddenly lose fighting ability when he's been in constant combat since his first appearance? What the f**k?

are you assuming he got worse over time? confused

if so how you justify such a view point? are you aware how fighting ability works? you get better through experience not worse... confused

the stats you have are contradictory and outdated.. people on these forums have brought up hundreds of examples of them being wrong..

the proof is in the pudding though...

wolverine>daredevil
sabretooth>wolverine

sabretooth>daredevil... simple as.

jinzin
And even so, from your and others point of views, Sabertooth is a better fighter thanDaredevil. So the healing and "Superstrength" shouldnt matter.

it should actually since those are parts of his powers... confused

jinzin
well i just try to see it from a diffent p.o.w...
i could've said something like: "Sabretooth wins this one, period!"
but i try to use my imagination...and try to find a logical explanation..
so play around with a couple of possibilities...knowing that Creed is guy who kills just for fun, his powers and fighting skills give him the cussion of confidence he needs in a battle...he's an offensive fighter..barely on the defense..it's in his character... but don't make the mistake to think that DD is just a push over...

I haven't made the mistake to think he's a pushover.. he just doesn't have the tools to take down sabes...

your post was fine.. it was just very reduntant..

RogerRamjet

believing the tradingcards i once collected, it said that Sabretooth is a master at all forms of hand to hand combat..so is Wolverine and Captain America

jinzin
believing the tradingcards i once collected, it said that Sabretooth is a master at all forms of hand to hand combat..so is Wolverine and Captain America

yup.. the cards stated this an abundance of times..

jrodslam
the stats you have are contradictory and outdated.. people on these forums have brought up hundreds of examples of them being wrong..

the proof is in the pudding though...

wolverine>daredevil
sabretooth>wolverine

sabretooth>daredevil... simple as.

If youre going to complain about current stats, dont bring them up at all. Everyone knows current stats and bios are BS. Thus we dont go by them. You hear noone bringing up stats from the 90's. You gotta be kidding me.

Wolverine>Daredevil? Who ended up at the end of ma kitana. That could go either way considering how Daredevil was hlding back.

Sabertooth>Wolverine only because in their battles strength and healing are the key factors in which Sabertooth has over Wovlerine. No fighting ability comes into play only rage. Thats where smarts has to come in. And Daredevil > Wolverine > Sabertooth in that department.

jrodslam

Scans?

Creshosk
If youre going to complain about current stats, dont bring them up at all. Everyone knows current stats and bios are BS. Thus we dont go by them. You hear noone bringing up stats from the 90's. You gotta be kidding me.

Wolverine>Daredevil? Who ended up at the end of ma kitana. That could go either way considering how Daredevil was hlding back.

Sabertooth>Wolverine only because in their battles strength and healing are the key factors in which Sabertooth has over Wovlerine. No fighting ability comes into play only rage. Thats where smarts has to come in. And Daredevil > Wolverine > Sabertooth in that department. You are such a fanboy. laughing

"Everyone knows current stats and bios are BS. . except when I want to use them. . ."

Funny how in that one fight with the Hydra controlled Wolverine, the comic starts out with wolverine on top of DD about to kill him. . .and then Elektra saves DD. . . but lets just forget that part shall we?

Who had DD fought that's so impressive?

A lacking his strength and healing facotr Sabertooth? Not a problem here since he has them back. smile

But oh yeah DD is more agile than a person that has superhuman agility. roll eyes (sarcastic) And DD is the greatest martial artist in the world. *swoon* . . despite not being able to list off anyone impressive that he has fought . . . rolling on floor laughing

cheldon
You are such a fanboy. laughing

"Everyone knows current stats and bios are BS. . except when I want to use them. . ."

Funny how in that one fight with the Hydra controlled Wolverine, the comic starts out with wolverine on top of DD about to kill him. . .and then Elektra saves DD. . . but lets just forget that part shall we?

A lacking his strength and healing facotr Sabertooth? Not a problem here since he has them back. smile

But oh yeah DD is more agile than a person that has superhuman agility. roll eyes (sarcastic) And DD is the greatest martial artist in the world. *swoon* . . despite not being able to list off anyone impressive that he has fought . . . rolling on floor laughing

not that u would care from a wolverine supporter, but that was well said.

jrodslam
You are such a fanboy. laughing

Call me a fanboy? Very mature. First off, i wasnt the one who brought up stats. When others say "Hes the best MA on Earth." I want proof. Dont just say it. Show me where it stated this. "Hes a 7 in fighting ability and DD is a 5, so he loses" Sound familiar?

So youre calling that a fight now ehh? When Wolverine snuck up on a sleeping Matt. Lol. Funny. If Wolverine would have killed him, that means there was no fight, so your point is nulled my friend. When they actually were fighting Daredevil was holding back trying to snap Wolverine out of it. Or did you forget about that?

Ive already listed people who DD has beat. Go to the DD vs Wolverine thread. You were there. I dont know every single person Daredevil has fought. I see youre getting upset to the point that you expect me to own every Daredevil comic and appearance.

Who has Sabertooth fought and or beat thats impressive?

Still stronger than Daredevil and has his senses right? As well as his so called 7 fighting asbility(from the 90's). Him not having his healing factor and improved strength is the reason he lost? Not entirely. He should still be a formidable h2h combatant. Its not like when he fought DD, he lost it. daredevil didnt stab him or shoot him. He just beat his ass. You make it seem that if Wolverine loses his healing, he cant fight.

Daredevil has peak human agility. And ive never said that Daredevil was the greatest Martial Artist. Now i see you are getting desperate.

jrodslam

why would he suddenly lose fighting ability when he's been in constant combat since his first appearance? What the f**k?

are you assuming he got worse over time?

Going by your standards, during this time he should be a 7 right?

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/5622/ddvssabertooth15en.th.jpghttp://img462.imageshack.us/img462/1291/ddvssabertooth29md.th.jpghttp://img462.imageshack.us/img462/8162/ddvssabertooth30zp.th.jpghttp://img462.imageshack.us/img462/3663/ddvssabertooth47td.th.jpghttp://img462.imageshack.us/img462/7145/ddvssabertooth59ul.th.jpghttp://img462.imageshack.us/img462/4853/ddvssabertooth65ew.th.jpg

jrodslam
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3585/ddvssabertooth76kj.th.jpghttp://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2079/ddvssabertooth89rl.th.jpghttp://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6231/ddvssabertooth94qe.th.jpg

cheldon
Call me a fanboy? Very mature. First off, i wasnt the one who brought up stats. When others say "Hes the best MA on Earth." I want proof. Dont just say it. Show me where it stated this. "Hes a 7 in fighting ability and DD is a 5, so he loses" Sound familiar?

So youre calling that a fight now ehh? When Wolverine snuck up on a sleeping Matt. Lol. Funny. If Wolverine would have killed him, that means there was no fight, so your point is nulled my friend. When they actually were fighting Daredevil was holding back trying to snap Wolverine out of it. Or did you forget about that?

Ive already listed people who DD has beat. Go to the DD vs Wolverine thread. You were there. I dont know every single person Daredevil has fought. I see youre getting upset to the point that you expect me to own every Daredevil comic and appearance.

Who has Sabertooth fought and or beat thats impressive?

Still stronger than Daredevil and has his senses right? As well as his so called 7 fighting asbility(from the 90's). Him not having his healing factor and improved strength is the reason he lost? Not entirely. He should still be a formidable h2h combatant. Its not like when he fought DD, he lost it. daredevil didnt stab him or shoot him. He just beat his ass. You make it seem that if Wolverine loses his healing, he cant fight.

Daredevil has peak human agility. And ive never said that Daredevil was the greatest Martial Artist. Now i see you are getting desperate.

screw fighting. daredevil can't inflict enough damage to take sabretooth down. he loses.

cheldon
by the way, fighting skills on characters are determined by the writer and there are many writer out there that may have a different view on th characters powers and abilities.

jrodslam
Daredevil beat him while distracted on different occasions. He also admitted Sabertooth was bigger and stronger, yet Daredevil was stil punching him through walls. Daredevil is just a better fighter. Simple.

Creshosk

I hate to bring it up but DD has a 6 shang chi has a 5"

Sound familiar? rolling on floor laughing

So youre calling that a fight now ehh? When Wolverine snuck up on a sleeping Matt. Lol. Funny. If Wolverine would have killed him, that means there was no fight, so your point is nulled my friend. When they actually were fighting Daredevil was holding back trying to snap Wolverine out of it. Or did you forget about that? With help from elektra, did you forget about that? rolling on floor laughing

And so much for DD's supersenses, that better hearing should have alerted him from his sleep. . guess not eh?

And you said that DD beat hercules. . yeah knocking him down is a fight too eh? rolling on floor laughing

Ive already listed people who DD has beat. Go to the DD vs Wolverine thread. You were there. I dont know every single person Daredevil has fought. I see youre getting upset to the point that you expect me to own every Daredevil comic and appearance. Not at all, I already pointed out how they weren't impressive.

"If you don't find them impressive its not my fault."

I'm not desperate, I expect you to back youer claims up with proof just like you're demanding of the others. rolling on floor laughing As soon as you started asking for proof I stopped taking your word for things.

Who has Sabertooth fought and or beat thats impressive?/ again you're bringing up the stats rolling on floor laughing Either use them or don't.

Him not having his healing factor and improved strength is the reason he lost? He lost? Scans please. stick out tongue

Not entirely. He should still be a formidable h2h combatant. Its not like when he fought DD, he lost it. daredevil didnt stab him or shoot him. He just beat his ass. You make it seem that if Wolverine loses his healing, he cant fight. You make it sound like with DD's skill he beats everyone, including quite a few people with super powers.

Daredevil has peak human agility. Prove it please.

And ive never said that Daredevil was the greatest Martial Artist. Now i see you are getting desperate. Calling mw e desperate. LMAO. . . Hey what else am I supposed to infer from your words, Shang chi, Wolverine, Captain america, shatter star, he beats all of them right? So obviously you think he's the greatest.

Creshosk
*looks at scans* So much for DD's senses, distracted or not you think that someone with such great sense would be able to dodge those attacks.

laughing

jrodslam
I hate to bring it up but DD has a 6 shang chi has a 5"

Sound familiar? rolling on floor laughing

Go back and read all my posts and tell me where i stated that. big grin

With help from elektra, did you forget about that? rolling on floor laughing

Do you have to comic? There was no fight when Wolverine was on DD. Electra shot Wolverine while he was above DD talking shit. There was not fight. Matt was sleeping and Wolverine and the hand broe in. Get the comic.

And so much for DD's supersenses, that better hearing should have alerted him from his sleep. . guess not eh?

Good defence. Because Wolverine could have kiled DD while sleeping.....Nice.

And you said that DD beat hercules. . yeah knocking him down is a fight too eh? rolling on floor laughing

Differnce is Hercules actually tried to stop DD. O he didnt bet him. He just halted his movement.roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not desperate, I expect you to back youer claims up with proof just like you're demanding of the others. rolling on floor laughing As soon as you started asking for proof I stopped taking your word for things.

Ive backed all my clams up. Ive shown scans. Ive got nothing from you nor anyone else about Sabertooth, Shang-Chi or Wolverines fighting ability vbeing better than Daredevil's. Why donrt you show me some evidence.

He lost? Scans please. stick out tongue

Already given.

You make it sound like with DD's skill he beats everyone, including quite a few people with super powers.

I say he CAN beat these people. Superpowers or enhancements doesnt guarentee like likes of Cap, Wolverine, Shang-Chi Sabertooth a victory over Daredevil. Youre just being ignorant. Because they have superpowers they cant lose?

Prove it please.

Its on the way.

Calling mw e desperate. LMAO. . . Hey what else am I supposed to infer from your words, Shang chi, Wolverine, Captain america, shatter star, he beats all of them right? So obviously you think he's the greatest.

This is what i mean by you being ignorant. Youre ignoring the total fact that i said Daredevil CAN beat all of those people. Youre simply changing my words around, then call me a fanboy. I have no time for foolishness. I dont think hes the greatest.

cheldon
daredevil can't hurt him enough to KO sabretooth, even if he happens to be a more skilled fighter

jrodslam
*looks at scans* So much for DD's senses, distracted or not you think that someone with such great sense would be able to dodge those attacks.

laughing

And the winner was who? Happy Dance Happy Dance

Prove it please.

Read the words in the little yellow boxes.
"A record breaking leap takes him to the next roof-top"
"His high jump is SEVERAL FEET past the olympic record. But whos counting..."

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2640/ddpeakhumanagility8fw.th.jpg

jrodslam
Im done with this tread. Ive proved that DD can and has beat Sabertooth. Ive proved that hes a better fighter as well. Eventhough Creed didnt have the enhanced strength, he was still stronger than DD in that fight.

None more strength shouldnt take away from Sabertooths fighting ability.

You all have proved NOTHING showing Sabertooth, Shang-Chi or Wolverine is a better fighter thatn Daredevil. NOTHING.

Im done.

cheldon
Im done with this tread. Ive proved that DD can and has beat Sabertooth. Ive proved that hes a better fighter as well. Eventhough Creed didnt have the enhanced strength, he was still stronger than DD in that fight.

You all have proved NOTHING showing Sabertooth, Shang-Chi or Wolverine is a better fighter thatn Daredevil. NOTHING.

Im done.

you proved that he is a better fighter, not that he can hurt sabretooth enough for a victory.

Creshosk
Go back and read all my posts and tell me where i stated that. big grinOriginally posted by jrodslam
Greatest martial artist on earth? Yet hes only a master at Jung-Fu? And only gets a 5 in bio(i hate to bring it up) which means only master at 1 form of combat.

Who says hes the greatest martial artist on Earth? He doesnt even know every type of fighting style(MA) there is.

Do you have to comic? There was no fight when Wolverine was on DD. Electra shot Wolverine while he was above DD talking shit. There was not fight. Matt was sleeping and Wolverine and the hand broe in. Get the comic. I have it. . great sense he has, that enhanced hearing certainly helped wake him up in time, when regular people are woken up to the sounds of some one breaking in.

Good defence. Because Wolverine could have kiled DD while sleeping.....Nice. Where was DD's enhanced hearing? Oh, taking a nap I guess.

Differnce is Hercules actually tried to stop DD. O he didnt bet him. He just halted his movement.roll eyes (sarcastic) And you still counted it as a win for DD.

Remember when I asked you to list who DD has beaten? You mentioned hercules. . and then later you even said "Daredevil: 1 Hercules: 0"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ive backed all my clams up. Nope, you have not backed up all your claims.

Ive shown scans. That fail to prove your claims. And you've left other claims unproven as well.

Ive got nothing from you nor anyone else about Sabertooth, Shang-Chi or Wolverines fighting ability vbeing better than Daredevil's. We have'nt gotten proof of Daredevil's fighting skill.

I linked you to the Wolverine respect thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why donrt you show me some evidence. I did. laughing

Already given. And shot down. whoo hoo lets go DD senses that didn't protect him from Sabertooth or wolverine.

I say he CAN beat these people. And then fail to prove it when people stronger, faster ansd more agile have failed to do that.

Superpowers or enhancements doesnt guarentee like likes of Cap, Wolverine, Shang-Chi Sabertooth a victory over Daredevil. So they are non-factors? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Youre just being ignorant. No I'm not fanboy, you haven't proven your claims and have given DD victories where there were none, and implied that he could beat these people with out proving it.

Because they have superpowers they cant lose? Because they have superpowers they stand a better chance. DD can't put out the kind of damage Wolverine and Sabertooth for example, and Shang chi and Shatterstar's powers pad their abilities.

Its on the way. Hopefully it's better than your last bits of proof.

This is what i mean by you being ignorant. Youre ignoring the total fact that i said Daredevil CAN beat all of those people. And I'm asking you to back up your claims. :alaugh:

I'm ignorant because I don't worship DD? That's rich. laughing

Youre simply changing my words around, I'm doing no such thing. I'm useing your words against you.

then call me a fanboy. Because you're proving that level of devotion.

I have no time for foolishness. I dont think hes the greatest. Your actions stateotherwise chief.

braz
sabretooth would throw dd through a brick wall...there, fight's over laughing

jinzin

laughing

his sense were working just fine.. sabretooth was just too fast for him to deal with.

jinzin

Im done.

in that fight daredevil didn't win.. he got a flurry of punches towards the end of the fight before sabretooth DECIDED to leae after killing the woman he claimed as his mate.. confused

see how daredevil's TOO INJURED to follow? so who was more messed up by the end of that fight? it certainly wasn't sabretooth.

you also haven't proven him to be a better fighter either.. you have one instance where they were on pretty equal footing in terms of fighting ability.. daredevil simply has more refined skills than sabretooth who relies on more of his brute force...

none of what you've shown nor said however, has proven daredevil could win this fight... as he wouldn't....

peejayd
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/8162/ddvssabertooth30zp.th.jpghttp://img462.imageshack.us/img462/3663/ddvssabertooth47td.th.jpghttp://img462.imageshack.us/img462/7145/ddvssabertooth59ul.th.jpghttp://img462.imageshack.us/img462/4853/ddvssabertooth65ew.th.jpg
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3585/ddvssabertooth76kj.th.jpghttp://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2079/ddvssabertooth89rl.th.jpghttp://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6231/ddvssabertooth94qe.th.jpg

* you just refuse to accept the fact... DD always turned his back to Creed everytime there's innocent people are around... given a fair chance, DD will beat the living shit out of Creed... stick out tongue

Creshosk
his sense were working just fine.. sabretooth was just too fast for him to deal with. That's my point, his senses didn't help him.

* you just refuse to accept the fact... DD always turned his back to Creed everytime there's innocent people are around... given a fair chance, DD will beat the living shit out of Creed... stick out tongue But his senses should have warned him. . . didn't seem to help him much though.

peejayd
That's my point, his senses didn't help him.

But his senses should have warned him. . . didn't seem to help him much though.

* yes, i also think his radar works well and always constantly switched "on", am i right? but... seems like he chooses to warn the innocents first, rather than his own sake... seems pretty heroic to me... wink

Creshosk
* yes, i also think his radar works well and always constantly switched "on", am i right? but... seems like he chooses to warn the innocents first, rather than his own sake... seems pretty heroic to me... wink And instead of dodging at the same time. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Really looked like DD had the mad advantage in that fight to me.

I give this fight to DD.

jinzin
* you just refuse to accept the fact... DD always turned his back to Creed everytime there's innocent people are around... given a fair chance, DD will beat the living shit out of Creed... stick out tongue
there was only one instance when an innocent was in danger and only one time when he turned his back to creed.. confused

a favor to which creed returned when he turned his back on daredevil in an attempt to kill the girl... thus evening the score...

Originally posted by Metalmanx

I give this fight to DD.

well I could see how you might think that right off the bat.. the only thing I think makes this reasoning incorrect is the conclussion.. it doesn't matter if daredevil got more hits in.. by the end of the battle he was too injured to go on a chase, sabretooth wasn't. Had sabretooth not chosen to leave and continued attacking dd I don't think matt could have effectively defended himself for very long against sabretooth, and this was vs. a much more human version of sabretooth.

Creshosk
there was only one instance when an innocent was in danger and only one time when he turned his back to creed.. confused

a favor to which creed returned when he turned his back on daredevil in an attempt to kill the girl... thus evening the score... Except Sabes did more damage, and Sabes doesn't have a 360 degree radar sense like DD has

well I could see how you might think that right off the bat.. the only thing I think makes this reasoning incorrect is the conclussion.. it doesn't matter if daredevil got more hits in.. by the end of the battle he was too injured to go on a chase, sabretooth wasn't. Had sabretooth not chosen to leave and continued attacking dd I don't think matt could have effectively defended himself for very long against sabretooth, and this was vs. a much more human version of sabretooth. No kidding, it even says it right on panel "I'm too injured to follow."

And sabertooth was walking away talking about a hunger. Sabertooth was far from beaten, but DD was getting there.

cheldon

I give this fight to DD.

have u ever sided with anyone affiliated with wolverine or any character close to wolverine? dd can't inflict enough damage to KO sabretooth.

Metalmanx
have u ever sided with anyone affiliated with wolverine or any character close to wolverine? dd can't inflict enough damage to KO sabretooth.

Actually, yes. Yes, I have. I don't know why everyone (not everyone, just people who spaz over Wolverine) think that I hate Wolverine/people associated with him. I don't. Not at all. I just give him respect where respect is due. If I think that he can beat someone, then I say it. If I think the other can beat him, then I say it.

So I'd appreciate it if you and some of the others got off my back about it. Kay? wink

cheldon
Actually, yes. Yes, I have. I don't know why everyone (not everyone, just people who spaz over Wolverine) think that I hate Wolverine/people associated with him. I don't. Not at all. I just give him respect where respect is due. If I think that he can beat someone, then I say it. If I think the other can beat him, then I say it.

So I'd appreciate it if you and some of the others got off my back about it. Kay? wink

there's not a damn thing u can do. anyway, u thinking that daredevil can beat sabretooth is delusional. kicks and jabs from a human freak will not be enough to kill or much less KO sabretooth.

jinzin
there's not a damn thing u can do. anyway, u thinking that daredevil can beat sabretooth is delusional. kicks and jabs from a human freak will not be enough to kill or much less KO sabretooth.

dd can't even use pressure points on him because sabretooth's anatomy make his muscles stronger than steel cables.. even mrs. marvel couldn't apply a nerve pinch on him.

Metalmanx
dd can't even use pressure points on him because sabretooth's anatomy make his muscles stronger than steel cables.. even mrs. marvel couldn't apply a nerve pinch on him.

But you just said this is the most human-like Sabretooth...surely his musculature isn't of that nature in this form.

jinzin
But you just said this is the most human-like Sabretooth...surely his musculature isn't of that nature in this form.

no I said the fight example that you were using for the this debate is one that involves the most human sabes we've ever seen. That doesn't neccessarily mean that dd would be fighting a more human sabretooth for the purposes of this discussion...

Metalmanx
no I said the fight example that you were using for the this debate is one that involves the most human sabes we've ever seen. That doesn't neccessarily mean that dd would be fighting a more human sabretooth for the purposes of this discussion...

Ah, I see.

Well then, we can't necessarily assume there will be a woman in peril the next time that DD and Sabretooth fight again either, can we?

jinzin
you are aware BOTH fighters turned their backs on their opponent for this woman right? there was no unjust advantage one way or the other.

Metalmanx
you are aware BOTH fighters turned their backs on their opponent for this woman right? there was no unjust advantage one way or the other.

Except for the fact that while ST did turn his back away from DD, ST also wasn't worried about the well-being of another person in danger.

If there was no woman or anyone else for that matter to worry about, then DD could concentrate solely on Sabes.

meep-meep
I know DD is a great agile fighter and all, but it's a little silly, IMO, to think he is a better fighter/killer than Sabertooth. I mean Sabertooth has had extensive training in Martial arts and other fighting techniques for much of his life whereas DD didn't learn alot until he was much older. Much of my argument lays in opinion but I gotta say Sabertooth wins it by a hair. It would be fun to see the story play-out.

Creshosk
Except for the fact that while ST did turn his back away from DD, ST also wasn't worried about the well-being of another person in danger.

If there was no woman or anyone else for that matter to worry about, then DD could concentrate solely on Sabes. So much for the radar sense huh?

jinzin

If there was no woman or anyone else for that matter to worry about, then DD could concentrate solely on Sabes.

actually he was.. he was protective of that girl and viewed her as his mate.. when he lashed out at her it was an unexplainable random act caused by his hunger... again.. they both did the same thing, no unjust advantage..

jinzin
could dd do this? I doubt it...

Metalmanx
actually he was.. he was protective of that girl and viewed her as his mate.. when he lashed out at her it was an unexplainable random act caused by his hunger... again.. they both did the same thing, no unjust advantage..

All that matters is that they were both distracted. Just that DD's distraction caused him a bit more damage than Sabes. Now, if neither were distracted, I would see the fight going very much in DD's favor, as he would have nothing to interrupt his flow.

jinzin
All that matters is that they were both distracted. Just that DD's distraction caused him a bit more damage than Sabes. Now, if neither were distracted, I would see the fight going very much in DD's favor, as he would have nothing to interrupt his flow.

how so? even he admitted that his kicks and punches were doing nothing more than making sabretooth angry...

Metalmanx
how so? even he admitted that his kicks and punches were doing nothing more than making sabretooth angry...

He could've used more devastating attacks.

Pressure points, bone-breaking attacks, etc.

jinzin

Pressure points, bone-breaking attacks, etc.
as could sabretooth... that doesn't mean he would have won.

Creshosk

Pressure points, bone-breaking attacks, etc. But he didn't.

And bonebreaking attacks won't help in this fight. . .

Metalmanx
But he didn't.

And bonebreaking attacks won't help in this fight. . .

Actually, I would imagine that they would.

Sure, ST can heal. But it won't be instantaneously. He's going to have a broken limb for a number of minutes. Probably around 10 minutes or slightly less.

jinzin
Actually, I would imagine that they would.

Sure, ST can heal. But it won't be instantaneously. He's going to have a broken limb for a number of minutes. Probably around 10 minutes or slightly less.

on adamantium bones? confused

Metalmanx
Ok Sabretooth is hired to assassinate this guy the guys needs a lawyer in New York and so he goes to see Matt Murdock. Well when he leaves Matt's office Matt here a sound in the alley behind his office and see Sabretooth kill his client but before he can do anything Sabretooth gone. So the next night at around 2am he starts tracking Sabretooth and finally tracks him down in central park. The fight starts now who wins
Also this sabretooth is with out Adamantium

What adamanitum? wink

Creshosk
What adamanitum? wink Ah forgot about that. . . embarrasment

Wait that means his healing factor would be even better than with the adamantium . . .

Like the fight with DD with his Healing factor amped thrice? would it be?

Since it would have been amped twice to be amped once with the adamantium. . .

Metalmanx
Ah forgot about that. . . embarrasment

Hey, it happens to the best of us. No biggie.

jinzin
What adamanitum? wink

well if mrs marvel couldn't break his bones what chance does dd have? confused

scotsmn
This boils down to DD's superior skill in fighting vs. Sabertooth's mutant advantages.

I don't think the not-so-massive advantage DD has in fighting is enough to compensate for claws, strength, healing factor and the will to continue fighting and taking damage with no concern but to rip your opponents neck out. DD doesn't have the firepower to hurt Sabertooth hard enough and fast enough to matter.

Sabertooth takes this very soon after his first handful of claws upside DD's neck.

jinzin
Originally posted by scotsmn
This boils down to DD's superior skill in fighting vs. Sabertooth's mutant advantages.

I don't think the not-so-massive advantage DD has in fighting is enough to compensate for claws, strength, healing factor and the will to continue fighting and taking damage with no concern but to rip your opponents neck out. DD doesn't have the firepower to hurt Sabertooth hard enough and fast enough to matter.

Sabertooth takes this very soon after his first handful of claws upside DD's neck.

yup...

peejayd

a favor to which creed returned when he turned his back on daredevil in an attempt to kill the girl... thus evening the score...

well I could see how you might think that right off the bat.. the only thing I think makes this reasoning incorrect is the conclussion.. it doesn't matter if daredevil got more hits in.. by the end of the battle he was too injured to go on a chase, sabretooth wasn't. Had sabretooth not chosen to leave and continued attacking dd I don't think matt could have effectively defended himself for very long against sabretooth, and this was vs. a much more human version of sabretooth.

* when DD turned his back: Creed rushed to attack DD...
* when Creed turned his back: DD rushed to save the girl...

* NOT EVEN in my opinion... wink

LetsbeREAL
Honestly, I feel like a lot of you do not read the comics or know about these characters but rather are going on a personal opinion about the character because if you guys would have read Dare Devil Vs Sabretooth YEARS ago. You would know that Dare Devil whupped Sabretooth and YES Sabretooth did have his healing factor and Adamantium claws. Dare Devil even beat black suit Spider Man back in the days when his billy club hit Spider Man in back of the head while he was facing Dare Devil because Dare Devil threw it and tricked Spidey. Dare Devil left Spider Man laid out in a tree. How can you guys say Dare Devil doesn't stand a chance against Sabretooth but he has already beat him in the comic book? Look this up or go buy the comic if you can find it.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

thumb down

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by LetsbeREAL
Honestly, I feel like a lot of you do not read the comics or know about these characters but rather are going on a personal opinion about the character because if you guys would have read Dare Devil Vs Sabretooth YEARS ago. You would know that Dare Devil whupped Sabretooth and YES Sabretooth did have his healing factor and Adamantium claws. Dare Devil even beat black suit Spider Man back in the days when his billy club hit Spider Man in back of the head while he was facing Dare Devil because Dare Devil threw it and tricked Spidey. Dare Devil left Spider Man laid out in a tree. How can you guys say Dare Devil doesn't stand a chance against Sabretooth but he has already beat him in the comic book? Look this up or go buy the comic if you can find it.

You mean story that directly uses a cat playing with a mouse ON PANEL as metaphor for the exchange between Sabretooth and Daredevil?

Figure it out, bro. cool

OneDumbG0
^ Arguable.

But for various reasons, I think it's more than arguable that the house cat playing with the mouse was a metaphor for the inherent contradictory natures clashing within Sabretooth, regardless of victim. He hungers for the kill but he does not need to feed.

One of those reasons is that DD's battle with Sabretooth did not closely parallel the mouse's battle with the cat. Other than the initial tackle, the mouse was quickly and utterly incapacitated and helpless very early on, whereas at that point, DD was still giving Sabretooth plenty to handle. Frankly, DD got some of his best licks in well after the mouse's plight was settled as utterly hopeless. And the cat's deathblow on the mouse actually paralleled Sabretooth's seeming deathblow on the innocent girl, not on DD.

cdtm
Daredevil wins.

cdtm
Reading some of the comments in this thread, you'd think Sabes was taking on a normal street leveler, instead of a guy who toys with bullets and learned crazy mystical martial arts from Stick...

This should be a good fight, either way.

LetsbeREAL
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You mean story that directly uses a cat playing with a mouse ON PANEL as metaphor for the exchange between Sabretooth and Daredevil?

Figure it out, bro. cool

So are you telling me that Dare Devil never held his own and beat Sabretooth when they fought?

LetsbeREAL
The thing with Sabretooth is that he is raw aggression and the majority of hero's who kicked his butt was skilled fighters. Dare Devil by no means is a push over. Dare Devil has beat Wolverine before as well.

leonidas
i find it funny that people seem to be backing dd more against sabes than they backed spidey against sabes....

dd would definitely make sabes work for this, but sabes simply has too many physical advantages for dd.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Daredevil wins.

Are you serious... facepalm

So are you telling me that Dare Devil never held his own and beat Sabretooth when they fought?

Creed's been upgraded a few times since then. And I wouldn't call it a win anyway. Big lulz at you saying he had adamantium claws.

DarkestKnight08
Creed ftw!

cdtm
The thing with Sabretooth is that he is raw aggression and the majority of hero's who kicked his butt was skilled fighters. Dare Devil by no means is a push over. Dare Devil has beat Wolverine before as well.

Exactly. He's beaten Wolverine, who's about in Creeds ballpark, give or take...

Basically, what it comes down to for me is Matt has the speed, and has the skills. Sabes has the healing factor and raw strength...

Even with his healing factor, you can't tell me pressure point attacks coming from someone with Matts greater than street level strength won't have an effect, let alone an extended assault from him on, say, the back of Sabretooth's neck.

Daredevil1
Daredevil wins.

LOL

cdtm
Originally posted by Daredevil1
LOL

O_o

Daredevil hater. mad

LetsbeREAL
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Are you serious... facepalm

Creed's been upgraded a few times since then. And I wouldn't call it a win anyway. Big lulz at you saying he had adamantium claws.

So Sabretooth didn't have Adamantium claws when he fought Dare Devil? Can you prove this? And on top of that. Even before and after his bones were laced with Adamantium, Sabretooth was able to rip through steel. Why try to down play the early Sabretooth just because he got beat by Dare Devil?

StiltmanFTW
So Sabretooth didn't have Adamantium claws when he fought Dare Devil? Can you prove this? And on top of that. Even before and after his bones were laced with Adamantium, Sabretooth was able to rip through steel. Why try to down play the early Sabretooth just because he got beat by Dare Devil?

That issue was released in 1987. Creed got his first adamantium package (skeleton + claws) eleven years later in Wolverine v2.

If anyone was beat it was Matt who couldn't even chase Creed because of his injuries. That showing doesn't really matter in a forum fight because Sabretooth got upgraded by his son and later by Weapon X. And he kept mutating between those boosts.

Dum Dum Dugan
Exactly. He's beaten Wolverine, who's about in Creeds ballpark, give or take...
When would you be refferring to?

And do you really think DD stands a chance against WOlverine a fight?

Basically, what it comes down to for me is Matt has the speed, and has the skills. Sabes has the healing factor and raw strength...
Skill yes, speed no. Sabre-tooth is physically superior. he is faster and he is much much much much stronger. DD has no chance of dropping Sabre-tooth.

Even with his healing factor, you can't tell me pressure point attacks coming from someone with Matts greater than street level strength won't have an effect, let alone an extended assault from him on, say, the back of Sabretooth's neck.
Do it doubtful then even phase Sabre-tooth. Ms Marvel though weaken at the time, failed against Sabre-tooth when she attempted a pressure point to assume DD could is quite a reach

cdtm
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan

Skill yes, speed no. Sabre-tooth is physically superior. he is faster...

DD's multiple speed feats claim otherwise..

Not saying Sabretooth is slow, but Matt has the better feats in this area..

Dum Dum Dugan

DD stating inferiorty to characters like Capt stated other wise. You put far to much stock into bullet dodging. Sabre-tooth is well established as superior to characters like Wolverine phsyically who are superior to DD.

No he has better bullet dodging feats, which is not the end all be all. It very easy to see the level marvel has establish for each character.

cdtm
DD stating inferiorty to characters like Capt stated other wise. You put far to much stock into bullet dodging. Sabre-tooth is well established as superior to characters like Wolverine phsyically who are superior to DD.

No he has better bullet dodging feats, which is not the end all be all. It very easy to see the level marvel has establish for each character.

Cap also claimed Danny was possibly as good as Mantis, and that being that good simply isn't good enough against him.

By feats, Danny should be > Cap, and Mantis >>> Danny..

Dum Dum Dugan
Cap also claimed Danny was possibly as good as Mantis, and that being that good simply isn't good enough against him.

By feats, Danny should be > Cap, and Mantis >>> Danny..
yes and?

No really, and you have to take the context of the event into question. This was not some hyperbole. DD has made it very clear that Capt is on another level then him on more then one occassion and then proved it.

StiltmanFTW
When would you be refferring to?

Ennis, I bet.

Shingen's strike to the throat did not stop classic Wolverine who was recovering from poison and resisted other lethal nerve strikes. It's obvious a karate chop to the throat shouldn't do shit to him at current HF speed. It was PIS.

Classic Sabretooth was faster than Logan and his speed has been upgraded two times. That's enough proof for me. And he tagged Mr Sinister's "Supermen".

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Classic Sabretooth was faster than Logan and his speed has been upgraded two times. That's enough proof for me. And he tagged Mr Sinister's "Supermen".

Matt is faster than Wolverine on combat feats, too.

Wolverine does have some impressive ones, but Matts are better.

Mindset
Blondeverine loses.

StiltmanFTW

Haven't seen anything from Matt surpassing Wolverine's best feats.

Dum Dum Dugan

No he not. Wolverine feats are better and iis well establish by marvel as superhuman.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>